Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Godling Academy OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minera teaches strategy and technique on account she cant fight.

and Nerium..she...err....teaches defense as well as honning ones senses as well as Choir.......she loves to sing.

well, look at it this way, Nerium teaches defense with your powers, Azer teaches you how to win with a blade. he spent the first 200 years of his life learning how to kill with one.

You might need to keep Nerium on track though.Like Minera said, she has a...loose mind XD. Nerium intends to focus on thigns that need no be focused on.Miracle to say, she didn't bother Nex like she always does.

Benen Eachann said:
Lust i think Nex could handle her, he is over a quarter million years old.

Sir you have just offered up a challenge. Prepare yourself for the Neriumnator will be on you like a skinny chick on a tredmill XD.

Attention to all people using Gelbooru.com pictures: please post the actual picture, because of Gelbooru's anti-hotlink policy. thank you that will be all. for a quick tutorial caption text is
in between the [][] is the URL of the photo you are using. thank you, its nice that you are linking teh photo, but we need to be bale to see them. thank you.

kindly yours. the Admin of GA

@ Azrael and Benen, hope you don't mind that I had Minera resite some school rules.Not sure how aggreable or proper you might see them, *shrugs*, let me know if it was okay for me to even mention school rules haha.

1. If a student is to fight against each other for the purposes of showing off skills and ability a teacher must be present at all times.
2. If students fight just for the soul purpose to do so, then they shall be thrown into detention and await punishment by the Headmaster.
3. One may not use their powers within school grounds, only when a teacher says its alright and only during the proper class in which to do it.
4. Females are not to go to males dorms and vice versa.
5. Any student caught after hours outside of their dorms and still on campus will be locked out from their dorm and will be hauled off to the library.....where Nerium acts as detention master.
6. You must be ontime to each class, tardyness will not be looked away from.
7. A student may not attack a teacher unless its during class session.
8. Alcohol is prohibited to all while on campus ground.

as you have posted them..
1,2,3,6,7 are fine
4. Males may not enter female dorms unless other wise invited. females may visit male dorms, but only during hours of the day, or unless invited.
5. Nerium is not the detention master, it will be Forlorn (My evil Deity I'm bringing in)
8. Alcohol is prohibited to any student below second year, while on campus. and further more no alcohol may be consumed by those able during school hours.

So sayeth the Headmaster... Deal with it

Hahahah, alright.Best that Azrael post those rules in the actual thread under IC Rules, just so everyone is clear.

And awww, but Having Nerium would be a severe punishment.Can you imagine lasting five minutes witht he woman XD.

And oh my god...I can imagine all the sex that will go on, hahahaha.

Oh also, I'm creating a new character.Head of Campus Security in a sense, daughter of Cerberus, Demhentia.

No no....no.......no......she might...but half way she might forget what she's doing and simply leave without looking back.

But just in case, chuck the birds at her, they'll make a great distraction.

Benen Eachann said:
ok as a supplement, Nerium and Forlorn can be detention masters... it will be... interesting.

Interesting indeed my good sir.I assure you Forlorn will never grow bored during the nights in which detention is held, I assure you.

No don't worry about it Lust... funny thing is that Andol is sub egough that he would probably start to enjoy it to much... ;)

... I wonder what it would be like to get Andol into detention... :p... Sounds funny now...

Especially sinice everytime Andol does touch Kimmy he is using his powers kind of on reflex... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom