Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Godling Academy OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, all OOC related to the rp and the rp only is to be related here and nowhere else.If you wish to speak nonsense that has nothing to do with the rp, then I suggest you just pm each other alright.

Ahh poor Ren, he's not got a Death Wish, he's just really self-important XD Then again it's probably quite a good quality for an upcoming God of Technology ^^;;

Yeah, I'll bet he would need all of the self-importance he can get for awhile. The other Divines think he has a death wish because they know Nex's temper though. Let's all hope he is in a forgiving mood yeah?

Azrael Chaosblood said:
Yeah, I'll bet he would need all of the self-importance he can get for awhile. The other Divines think he has a death wish because they know Nex's temper though. Let's all hope he is in a forgiving mood yeah?

Just imagine what his ego is gonna be like when it sinks in that he's a god (or at least a god in training) rather than just a regular human now.....
Even Nex might have his hands full with this one. But hey, who knows, maybe Nex will see something of himself in the kid XD

StickyFun said:
Azrael Chaosblood said:

Just imagine what his ego is gonna be like when it sinks in that he's a god (or at least a god in training) rather than just a regular human now.....
Even Nex might have his hands full with this one. But hey, who knows, maybe Nex will see something of himself in the kid XD

Oh, I think even if Nex sees himself in Ren, Ren will still be quite the handful for everyone once the reality of the situation sinks in.

hey shyone, i approved your character... and i i know what Azrael will say too, he will approve of him as well. but he doesn't need to say anything about it, since i have teh power to approve or reject anyone as well.

here is who is on as of right now

1st years
Azrael*
Kimmy***
Ren
Kate
Andol

3rd years
Mayu
Lucifer

5th years
Azer**
Joshua

10th years
Havok***

staff
Nex**
Azer**
Nerium***
Minera***
Zeronial*

to note multiple characters by one person:
*Azreal Chaosblood
**Benen Eachann
***Lustfull_Sin

pairings for the sorting each first year is paired with a staff member, Azer and Havok will be paired off with first years based on their abilities.

Staff Student
Nex --- Ren
Azer --- Kate
Nerium --- Andol
Minera --- Kimmy
Zeronial --- Azrael
Havok --- Mayu and Lucifer

fifth years do not need parings, they are well enough controlled to know what to do, they still require training, but can handle themselves.

now i know what you may think but Nex is headmaster and that's teh way it is going to be, Havok has two because he is almost done with training, and is on his last year. deal with it all.

shyone said:
So I can start RPing?.... How do you suggest I start... Sinice they are kind of already starting that sorting thing?

actually they are still in the feast of a thousand, teh sorting will happen shortly. jump in head first if you like.. you'll get some posts here soon.

Dun Dun dunnnn.....Nerium is one confusing woman hahahahah.She's almost like...like Loony Luna from Harry Potter XD, better watch out.And Minera will be a major pain especially since she teaches in her library.....one of the places a students does not wish to be.

And Havok is a man....just to clear that up.I might make more characters.....maybe, just maybe.

No problem.Also, I hope it was alright for me to make Kimmy ditch Mayu and Lucifer..they havent...er...been engaging that much.i understand the players being busy and all, but I personally don't like having my characters just sit their and wait.

I do, thus why I had to OOC in the thread.

And I'm debating on what characters to make and how many.

I'm thinking about bring in Aphrodite herself....her son Eros....or making a daughter of hers.

same with Ares, since I love Ares, hehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom