Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone up for a rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xblackxrosesx

Super-Earth
Ello,

I'm looking for a good rp!
i like pretty much anything but lets talk about it before we start.

I have not been on this site for 4 years. I'm in the middle of updating. Sorry its so messy.

Kali Dawn
Vampire

Yuki Moon
Witch

Mora Nova
Demon

Need some ideas? ( i can do pretty much anything!)

I'm poor villager , young woman who lives in the middle of nowhere you have nothing, and you find life extremely boring. i just want to get away and have an adventure. One day, a young knight comes threw your town, he is hurt, badly, and i help him till he wakes up. He is from a very famous family, and wants to take me on with him as his servant and personal medic, but my family is against it. Will i go with you or stay?

Anime related: ( if you have any other ideas related to the animes listed on here, please tell me!)

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/animeartlover

Anime Starters:

Darker Then black

Hei and yin are on a island, hiding from the rest of the world, but when Hei sees some one he knows, it freaks him out. Also Yin has been growing feelings for Hei, trying to touch his hand and hugging him. Will Hei find out who this person is and will yin get to tell him how she feels?

Inuyasha
Sesshoumaru has left Rin with Kikyō's sister but when the old woman soon dies and rin is alot older. She then takes care of the villagers but soon misses master Sesshoumaru. When she finds some one good to take lead of the village, she leaves on a trip to find him, only hoping to see him once more

Death note

A young woman is coming back from work when a group of men corner her in a ally way. You ( Light or some one else) Helps her by killing them all and as she looks up, see your face, and your asking if shes alright. She nods, a bit dizzy for the moment then walks her back to her apartment. She thanks him then the next day sees him while working at the cafe near his college, she blushes waving at him then soon gets a crush. Will you tell her that your the killer or just ignore her?

Rules:

1.No text talk in the role-play!

2.Please know what your doing.Don't have time to teach people.

3.Just don't message me then have some lame story that leads to the sex quickly.

4.Be online as much as you can. i can understand if you have to work, go on a family trip or just having a rough time at home but if your going to start a role-play, don't just post one thing then be gone for 3 months. if you don't like the role-play, tell me and don't ignore me

5.Just because you like it, don't mean i do.It all depends on what you like and i MIGHT go along with it, but if it gets too weird i will stop

6.I'm not good with keeping up with pm role-plays. If you want to keep it out of the treads then Message me on Skype.

Fill this out and pm it to me!
Character sheet
Name:
Sexual preference:
Height:
Weight:
Hair color:
Hair length:
Breast size: ( if you do have them!)
Job:
Education level:
Hobbies:
Describe what you would ware on a normal day or use a picture:

♡ You don't have to fill this stuff out, its up to you ♡

Describe what you would wear to seduce someone.Use a picture if you can:
What is your favorite sexual position?
What sex act are you best at:
Types of fetishes to be known:

xblackxrosesx said:
bump @_@ updated ftw

I wouldn't mind having a go! :D I'd like to try an RP with you. Wing me a PM with the rp idea you're craving most.

And if you'd like to draw my character I wouldn't mind you having a go. I'll give you a description later. ^^

Hey there, I'm pretty interested in this, I was wondering if you had a certain craving at the moment? I want to know at least what you want to do.

The feeds on blood, burns in sunlight, and can't glitter kind.

Hey i have an idea playing off of your Vampire idea if you're looking for an interesting twist on a vampire x human rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom