Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Daycare

Status
Not open for further replies.
A young Leafeon was dropped lightly to the ground by her owner, a young Pokemon trainer name Serina. She gave a cute "Nya!" and rubbed up against her legs, almost like a Skitty would. She was burning alive in the nether-reigons. Her first time in heat... GEEZ this sucked!

Her owner pet her begging Pokemon, a sympathectic look on her face. Seeing no further actions would be brought forward, the Leafeon, name Fora, gave up, and began rolling around in a puddle of cool water, desperate to escape this hellish heat. The Daycare Lady on Serina spoke softly, her trainer giving worried glances at her Pokemon. Fora looked up, and flirtily approched a strapping young male Flareon. She was snatched up. "Let me go! Dammit!" She squealed loudly in protest. The Flareon looked at her with interest, but was shooed away. Fora thrashed, then went limp, giving pitiful mewling sounds. Serina held her close, and pet her lovingly, murmuring something that seemed like an appology.

The Daycare Lady grabbed a crate that said "Do Not Let Out." across the top, with a little heart and flower drawn on it. Fora squirmed from her owner's grasp, and raced off quickly. They chased her, shouting out her name with the crate in-hand. Fora ran faster, climbed a tree, and began jumping from branch-to-branch until she was long gone from their sight. SHe heard Serina giving paniced yelps, and the Lady trying to calm her, but those quickly faded.

She slipped, and fell from the tree, accidently landing on Emerson the Espeon.

Firepaw had managed to escape the hellish grip and strange torture of the Arbok, and had stumbled out into the clearing where he'd last seen Emmerson. The Espeon was in a trance again, but before he could move to help the Psychic pokemon out, a leafeon crashed down upon it. The Cyndaquil jumped almost a mile into the air, and when he landed, he shuddered. With a certain swaying motion, he made his way over to the two pokemon. A single swift movement, and he had nudged the Grass type off.

"You'll ah,have to excuse my friend here. The poor thing is prone to trances. Stands there like stone." He sniffed the air, once, twice. There was a strange smell. "Uhm.... t-that scent. It isn't you, is it?" A blush made itself visible. The grass type was acting strange, but Firepaw had never experienced a female pokemon in heat. He staggered suddenly, catching himself before falling over completely. "So uh... w-what's your name? I- my name is Firepaw."

razerwing said:
Firepaw had managed to escape the hellish grip and strange torture of the Arbok, and had stumbled out into the clearing where he'd last seen Emmerson. The Espeon was in a trance again, but before he could move to help the Psychic pokemon out, a leafeon crashed down upon it. The Cyndaquil jumped almost a mile into the air, and when he landed, he shuddered. With a certain swaying motion, he made his way over to the two pokemon. A single swift movement, and he had nudged the Grass type off.

"You'll ah,have to excuse my friend here. The poor thing is prone to trances. Stands there like stone." He sniffed the air, once, twice. There was a strange smell. "Uhm.... t-that scent. It isn't you, is it?" A blush made itself visible. The grass type was acting strange, but Firepaw had never experienced a female pokemon in heat. He staggered suddenly, catching himself before falling over completely. "So uh... w-what's your name? I- my name is Firepaw."

Fora shuffled her paws, giving a little blush. "Nice to meet you, Firepaw... I-I'm Fora..." She paused. "Uhm.... want to go for a walk or something.... These Pokemon are a bit.... intimidating... But you seem nice." She added in quickly, smiling kindly, and turning to lead the way. "I've heard of a beautiful pond is back here, from my friend Scipio. He's a Gligar that my trainer sent here before." She perked her ears, hearing calling and crashing around. "Speak of the devil...." She muttered.

Serina's face poked out of the brush, and she called an alarm to the daycare attendants. They all turned to her, tense. "Oh, Geez... C'mon, hurry!" SHe yelped, using vine whip to gently grab Firepaw, and ran off, quickly loosing them. It was several minutes before they reached the pond she was told of, and put him down. "Sorry, they keep trying to lock me in a cage." She snorted, "As if a Pokeball wasn't bad enough!"

Just as he was about to agree to going to the lake, blushing deeply at what he took as a compliment, he heard a crash, and then saw a human's face poking out from the brush. Everything happened kind of quickly after that. He felt vines wrap gently around him, lift him, and then the air slapped his face as the leafeon took off at an amazing speed. When they arrived at their destination, he was astounded by the beauty of the view. "Oh..... Oh Arceus, this is am-mazing!" Firepaw's eyes lit up. He had never seen anything quite like it. Of course, the scent hit his nose again, instantly setting him into a blush. "S-so uh.... would you m-mind telling me w-w-what that scent is?"

razerwing said:
Just as he was about to agree to going to the lake, blushing deeply at what he took as a compliment, he heard a crash, and then saw a human's face poking out from the brush. Everything happened kind of quickly after that. He felt vines wrap gently around him, lift him, and then the air slapped his face as the leafeon took off at an amazing speed. When they arrived at their destination, he was astounded by the beauty of the view. "Oh..... Oh Arceus, this is am-mazing!" Firepaw's eyes lit up. He had never seen anything quite like it. Of course, the scent hit his nose again, instantly setting him into a blush. "S-so uh.... would you m-mind telling me w-w-what that scent is?"

Fora looked back at him, looking confused. This was quickly replaced by embarrassment as the realization dawned over her, accompanied by that same, annoying, frustrating hot sensation. She blushed.

"Uhm... I'm might just be in h-heat....." She distractingly scratched her ear. "I-In case you don't know what it is... It means I'm ready to-" She swallowed, almost a bit nerviously. "M-Mate..... That's why the daycre staff and my trainer were chasing me...." She started to fidgit, resisting the ttremendous urge to just roll over and expose herself to this, well, rather cute Cyndaquil.

She clentched her teeth, looking arround, and pretty much jumped into a pool of rainwater still left over from a rainstorm a few days ago, and crouched down tearing at the soggy ground in more frustraition. "Dammit! For Arceus's sake, just make this hell go away!!" She cursed, and turned onto her back, rolling in the water, now completely distracted from Firepaw, and accidently [/i]almost completely exposing herself from him. She gave a sigh of defeat, and lay there, as if it would all go away if she just, went limp and gave in to the torture, not noticing how far spread her hing legs were.

This thread has been closed temporarily until profiles for all characters are posted. Unless Adrian comes back soon, that user is exempt and you may all continue as long as your characters are posted. PM me asap to get the thread unlocked after your character thread is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom