Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Daycare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Planetoid
(A pokemon RP! As long as there's no violence or offensive behavior, and everyone's having fun, feel free to join in!)

Adrian roamed around in the moderately sized pasture he was in. He could barely even stretch his legs in here, and as a young Arcanine, he loved to run on the open plains for miles. What did his trainer think, leaving him at this silly daycare place? And he didn't even have the place to himself, there were tons of other pokemon here, of all different kinds. He supposed it was cool that he could meet several other types of pokemon in here, but fighting wasn't allowed in here. Some sparring was allowed, though, but it wasn't like a real battle. Adrian roamed around some more, letting his legs relax themselves, as he surveyed the surrounding area. This place was a mix of several different environments--desert, salt water, fresh water, forest, pasture, rocky mountains. You had to hand it to that old daycare couple out in the front building, this was a pretty nice place.

((Let's get this moving again, shall we?))

The young Serperior had his body wrapped around a tree, his body exceptionally long. He didn't really like it here, but... well, his trainer did have other Pokemon to raise... as powerful as the grass-type was, he couldn't beat the Elite Four on his own... almost, but not quite. So, he was stuck here, for the moment. But the old couple had stopped his sparring matches after his last one... so what if he had almost knocked the Munna out? Now the poor pokemon had nothing else to do with his time... and it was really getting to him.

He looked about, his head dipping down slightly from his branch, to see an Arcanine simply wandering around, far too big for this little playpen.

"Arcanine" said the Seviper, in a surpisingly clear English. "Come this way, would you mind?" he asked, more of his body slinking down the branch

A female Arcanine had just got dropped off at the daycare . she took a look around then found herself a nice corner to sit in. she found anther Arcanine a male and decided to keep her distance. she was rather shy around other pokemon and she had a nasty temper. For some reason being a pokemon of a rich daughter as a birthday gift kinda rubbed off on her. She wanted to be with her owner not here but her owner was going away on a cruise and was not allowed to bring her pokemon along.

"Well, now" said the Serperior, now in the typical Pokemon fashion. "Miss Arcanine, do you think you could come this way for a moment? I would ask a favor of you" he asked from the branch upon which he was perched

The female Arcanine was named molly. Molly looked at the serperior then got up walked over and said in a annoyed tone of voice " what do you want".

"I just wanted to know if you'd help a fellow pokemon out" he said, slinking somewhat down from the branch. "You see, I injured myself during my last battle, which got... a bit out of control. I was hoping you'd simply be able to move me to a rainforest area. You seem quite powerful, and I can see just how beautiful you are. I don't think, however, that any of the underevolved pokemon here would be able to bear my weight" he said, his emerald eyes looking straight into hers.

"And I'm sure we could find some activity... away from the rabble of this place" he said, whipping a Razor Leaf at a small Pokemon that was getting too curious for their own good. "So, what do you say?" he asked, grinning

((Any plans on your end?))

(no give a bit something might come to mind)
Molly grinned and said " you bet iam beautiful if you keep talking like that you bet i will carry you". She turned in circules in front the serperior., " yes lets go find some activity" said molly after a bit thinking about it.

wildkat said:
(no give a bit something might come to mind)
Molly grinned and said " you bet iam beautiful if you keep talking like that you bet i will carry you". She turned in circules in front the serperior., " yes lets go find some activity" said molly after a bit thinking about it.

"Thank you, mam" he said, smiling as he nodded, slowly lowering himself to the ground, before his tail landed with a thud and a sharp intake of breath. "I might be able to make it about a quarter of the way. I do really hate burdening such a beautiful pokemon" he said, his eyes wide and curious.

((A few possibilities spring to mind. Romantic suddenly springs to mind, and would most certainly be the most interesting, if not the most... provoking. Obviously, Serperior being a 13 foot snake... you could already figure that one out. Then there's always the possibility of other Pokemon joining in. Completley up to you :)

(Yea make a character in the profile thread and bam you just pop in)
(Okay the snake could saduce my Pokémon)
Molly grinned and said " no harm done ". She took him to anther probaren corner she found after scaring some other Pokémon off. She dropped to her knees up frontera putting her rear in the air so he can slide off easier.

He remained silent for the trip, as well as for the scaring off of the weaker pokemon, which he cared nothing for. He slid off as she bent forward, his tail 'accidentially' sliding over certain... sensitive parts of her anatomy. "Thank you. I don't believe I ever got your proper name, Ms. Arcanine" he said, smiling as he turned around to face her, trying to keep the end of his tail off the ground. "I apologize, I should've introduced myself first. Maximus, at your service" he said, doing an improvised bow that actually somehow mananged to look like a bow.

Firepaw, a Cyndaquil, dashed from his trainer's arms. He was the energetic type, always moving. Also, his looks were deceiving. He would be a fair match for a bigger pokemon. He was like this because his trainer, Noah, would scare him out of evolving every time. He wandered around, looking for some new pokemon to meet. He saw an Arcanine and a Serpirior sneaking off to the rainforest area. Curious, he decided to follow, careful to keep his distance. He'd heard gruesome tales about the serpirior's wrath, especially with little one's like him. He shuddered, but kept going. Aafter a few minutes of walking, he began to look at his surroundings. Unfortunately, he did not see the root, or the prickly bush right behind it. He tripped, landing on the bush, making the leaves rustle. He let out a yelp of pain, then realizing what he'd done, clamped a paw over his mouth and tried to scramble away. Of course, he was stuck in the bush. He cursed his luck, hoping the duo hadn't noticed.

Emerson, a young umbreon, was yanked from her owner's, a young man named Reed Nerin, tail whipping and wailing. She had gron attatched to the boy who had raised her from an egg. But she had to stay here, he was visiting family and his mother was allergic to umbreon fur. Finally she gave up and did as she was told, and went into the play pen with the other pokemon, and she wandered around until she heard a wail of pain and ran to see where it came from. When she saw a surprisingly cute cyndoquil stuck in a bush, so she used her psychic to pry himfree.

He almost yelped again as he was suddenly pulled by an unseen force from the bush. When his paws touched the ground, his back went up in flames. That is, until he saw the Umbreon. Realizing the creature might've saved his life, he bowed, smiling gently. "Ah, h-hello," he stuttered, looking her over with his gentle eyes.
He looked back at the thorny bush, using Ember to set it ablaze. He dug a quick trench to keep it from spreading before cutting any hanging vines. "Thanks," he sprinted back to the Umbreon. "Thanks for getting me out of there. Thought I was a goner for a second." He chuckled. "Oh, uhm, I'm Firepaw. Who are you?"

Suurprised by the cyndaquil's slightly rash actions, stood ther in shock. Until her introduced himself, she then felt the need to introduce herself by saying,"H-he-hello, my name Emerson." With a shaky voice.

((Well, until my partner comes back...))

A Buizel suddenly appeared, falling gently from a high branch, looking at the two younger pokemon, though they weren't that much younger than himself. He had a necklace on, a Water Stone surrounded by a hollowed-out Everstone, as well as a simple silver anklet on. "Hello" he said, nodding to the pair of them. "You said... Firepaw and Emerson? Aauq, at your service" he said, smiling. "Nice to meet you both"

The Cyndaquil almost jumped out of his skin, fire lighting his back yet again as the Buizel fell from an overhanging branch. It quickly became apparent that this was a very jumpy pokemon. "A-aauq?" He calmed down, squinting slightly. "Ah, hello." He bowed again, standing on his hind paws. "Hm. Now that the intro's are out of the way..." He scratched his head, looking around incase any others decided to show themselves. "Might wanna keep it down. A serperior isn't far, although thanks to some thorny bush, I lost them." He shook his head, basically vibrating with all the energy he had. Without warning, he cut clean through the branch Aauq had fallen from, using a quick Ember and burning it to ash before he hit the ground. When he landed, he looked slightly less shaky. "Any ideas on what to do now?" he asked, scratching under his perpetually closed, yet somehow still working eyes. A dull glow radiated from his back.

Emerson was in shock of how everything had happened so fast, but when she finally got out of her trance she said, "H-he-hello A-aauq, m-my n-na-name is E-em-emerson." in a very quiet shy voice

"Well, it's nice to meet you both" he said, ducking and turning as the one pokemon burned through a branch, which he let burn as he put out the leaves above- pretty much by cutting them off with his Water Gun. "So, why are you guys trapped in here?" he asked, curious. "My trainer went to go start a second team, can you believe that? We beat the Elite Four, he gets bored of wandering about, and he goes and starts fresh, hoping to take the gym challenge again" he said, shaking his head. "Unbelievable, that kid"

He chuckled in the way only a Cyndaquil could as the Buizel put out the flaming leaves above. "Well, I'm not trapped here. If I really wanted to, I could find a way out." He ounced Aauq playfully, nibbling on an ear. Then he jumped onto Emmerson, pawing at the yellow circle on her head. When Aauq told him about what his trainer did, he hopped off of the Umbreon. "Hey, you can't sweat stuff like that. He's not ditching you or anything. You've got to trust him." He jumped next to Aauq, back glowing a little brighter now. "Trainers think.... differently than regular humans. They need a constant, everlasting challenge. When they conquer that challenge with a specific set, that trainer will start fresh to see if he can do it under different circumstances." He put Aauq into a Cyndaquil style headlock, giving him a light noogie. "You get it now?"

"H-he's r-ri-right y-you kn-know." Emerson said giving a small umbran smile, before pouncing on Aauq playfully. Then blushed a deep crimson, which actually looked dark purple with her black fur, when she realized she was on top of him. Then hopped of of him and ran behind firepaw.

Firepaw looked at Emerson incredulously. His eyes were furrowed now, deep in thought. "You know, I' never seen something as nervous as you." He ran a paw along her blush, and then suddenly turning away. "Boy. This place has gotten quiet. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that the area creatures are hiding. He chuckled, his face returning to normal. "So, now that we're all acquainted and all, I'm going to go find something to do. If you guys want to tag along, go ahead." He flashed a smile, turning to walk away.

He shrugged at the comment, following along silently, hip-bumping Firepaw and Emerson playfully as he did so, smiling

Firepaw sighed, looking over his shoulder at Aauq. Shaking his head, he kept moving on, trying to catch the trail of the Arcanine and serperior he had seen not long ago. Failing to find anything, he scrambled up into a tree to get a better feel for the landscape, hoping he might be able to get back on the trail. He was awfully curious as to what the snake wanted with the Arcanine. If he did find them, he'd have to be careful about where he moved. It was a very large threat to him if the snake caught him, seeing as how he was smaller than the dog pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom