Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guardian Tole (DJnightwave and Tenn)

He watched her as she looked in at some of the elves that had been sleeping in one of the houses. When she pointed out the smaller looking elven creature he smiled. "Ah, that tiny one as you put it, is miss E'ya. She is one of the few Fy'ri, a race of fire spirits, who chose to live among the elves. This particular one though, married an elven man and through their love, created the breed known as flame elves. granted many live on the fire elf rise elsewhere and a much larger percent of them reside where the main core of the Fy'ri have been sealed." he closed his eyes for a few seconds. "At the moment, the fire elf rise is over the land you humans call saudi arabia." he said, opening his eyes. He then looked up at the dragon that had grown into the above room. "Most Fy'ri are somewhat smaller than elves, and smaller than humans of course, but they are taller than the gnomes and dwarves who reside somewhere down on earth."

(by the way, did you mean the dragon grew and became the room above them, or it was just grown and was in the room above them?)

((Well dragons, even when sleeping grow, so I'd assume, they where in a room and the dragon as the dragon is part of the seal for a Fy'ri, settled in around them, and as she's grown, she's been hampered by the dimentions of the room, and like many other things, simply began to grow along it and fuse to it.))

She nodded as she studied the Fy'ri for a moment. "Would they by chance be where they got the term Fairy?" She asked the elf, she would guess that it was, what she didn't realize is that the fairy got its rather tricky nature because the Fy'ri humanoid was the child half of the mind and antics, where the dragon was the adult side, and though the Fy'ri did mature they matured with a dragon who eased the temper and shared the mind with the little humanoid. She tilted her head looking at the Elf. "How many rises are there?"

(ah, well originally when I thought gods Put them to sleep, I was thinking like magical stasis similar to cryogenics where the body stays the same, then figured the dragon would have been the same as well since it was put to sleep, or rather now that I think about it, all the legends of the world could be some of the creatures waking up to test the world to see if it's accepting enough or not so yeah, some creatures growing and occasionally waking will make sense now.)

He thought for a bit and spoke when she asked about the term fairy. "possible, some humans couldn't pronounce the term properly so they changed it from Fy'ri to fairy." he then admired the dragon's growth, though wondered if the dragon would be mentally mature when it awoke, as well as how it would move from this location. "well let's see, we are on the avian rise, there is also the flame rise, the wood rise, the plain rise, and the water rise. Five in total I believe." he said as he counted off the rises.

She nodded a little as she looked at the man and they continued past. "So this Rise houses the flying elves..." SHe pointed back towards the window. "That man had no wings." She observed.

((The dragon is already Mentaly mature, the humanoid isn't.))

Back
Top Bottom