Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Golden Sun: The Eternal Seal OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackWingAngel

Super-Earth
Before the Seal was placed on the power of Alchemy, Weyard was in a age on the verge of evolution.

The four Lighthouses of Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Mercury were once centered within four massive kingdoms. Each of the realms praised their element, treating the power granted to them with the deepest respect and honor. Truly, it was a time of peace... until the arrival of a fifth kingdom, from lands so far away.

They desired the power of Alchemy for themselves and began to take over each of the four kingdoms. Thousands died as one by one, the four Lighthouses were slowly transformed into a massive conduit of power. It was said that, to ensure no-one could free the Lighthouse energies from their forced servitude, four Guardians were chosen to defend them, all powered by the result of their tampering, the Onyx Moon.

However, this plight would not go unchallenged. Within the depths of the nation of Lemuria, a being opened his eyes and called forth four warriors from the four kingdoms, all having lost something to the invaders. This is where the tale begins. This is how it starts. The Seal shall be cast and events shall take their due course.

This is the tale of The Eternal Seal.

Positions

Earth Adept: BlackWingAngel
Mars Adept: POSITION WANTED
Jupiter Adept: POSITION WANTED
Mercury Adept: Beautiful_Disgrace

Currently looking for a player to be the Mars and Jupiter Adepts and maybe a second party.

-BWA.

I'm asking that we not have three woman and one man. That's just not fair. xD

And I suppose the same goes for vice versa. >.>

That's fine I was just being silly. Whoever decides to join will decide my gender.

So you haven't played Golden Sun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom