Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Blackmail (looking for people)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaraniel

Super-Earth
I was watching this hentai manga that got me hooked and wanted to do a rp based on it. It is around a mistress that buys out the liberty of a family in exchange of having the entire family as sex slaves. I mean father, mother, the daughter and the son. She brings two of her own slaves to help her out with this and stays at their house. At first I will look only for the family members and the slaves to her but if things get big I might bring school friends and other people. These are the roles I need to fill out

Female Mistress- Black Rose
Male Slave- Kamina
Female Slave-
Mother- Snowe
Father-
Daughter- StickyFun
Daughter 2- Dahaka
Son- SpecialKay

Let me know in case any of you want to fill up these positions and then I will post the skeleton for the profile.

I'd be willing to play either of the children or the Mother. I think Son is probably gonna go early, daughter too. So, is there any chance I could reserve the mother? ^^

I coulld play one of the slaves she brings with her, male or female whatever you need more

I would love to be the daughter so long as there no male on male. I don't mind being bi though :)

I guess I can add a daughter

updated this is the basic of what I am looking in the profile

Name:
Position:
Personality:
Small Bio:
Kinks:
Appearance:

Name: Jade
Position: Daughter
Personality: Childish, out going, cheeky.
Small Bio: Even though Jade is 17 she still acts like a child but can act like an adult when she wants to. She turned bi when she was 15 and has really gotten into threesomes with both boys and girls at the same time recently.
Kinks: Nipple sucking, having her pussy rub.
Appearance: (The one with the black hair)
http://www.yourdailygirls.com/galleries/lil_laura_11/lil_laura_11_005.jpg

Name: Lucas
Position: Son
Personality: Lucas is a hardworking persisten guy, who cares for others... usually over his own safety. He can be rather comedic if the time calls for relief, especially during serious times. Although he tends to act like a fatherly figure especially, when the real father is not home.
Small Bio: Lucas was born normal, an average guy with average grades. Although he did have a rockin bod for lack of a better term. Which helped him get some jobs and such, but he never really abused it. He usually just went to work, and came home, with the occasional party in between, usually being utterly tired that he would fall asleep and wake up just in time for dinner. Where he would resume the rest of the days routine. When his father is not home, or out on business, he assumes the protective role of being the fatherly figure. While occasionally he will be childish, it doesn't happen all that often.
Kinks: Big breasts, Oral, Anal, Vaginal, Public Scenes, Multiple Women
Appearance: I'm not sure as to the kind of picture so I found 2 that you can choose from.

Anime

-OR-

Real

Name: Alex Mason
Position: Male slave
Personality: Alex is a typical femboy slave, he loves pleasing his mistress and tends to get a bit whiny when seperated from her. He can also get jealous do to his shyness when others are enjoyed by her.
Small Bio: Alex was bought at a young age by his mistress and is intensely devoted to her.
Kinks: Strap ons, giving blowjobs whether to plastic cocks or real ones, collars, leashes, ball gags, cuddling and pet play
Appearance: http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000272939/polls_Emodude_2455_561250_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom