Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things That Make You Smile

My mentally handicapped brother is adorable in his inability to 'get it' at times.

I recently taught him the nacho cheese joke, how it is 'not yo cheese' and all that, and how you are able to make it whenever, and only if nacho cheese is involved.

This morning I was making a sandwich in the kitchen, American cheese on rye. He walked into the room, stuck his hand into the bag, and in a very clear, monotone voice(think like an Alan Rickman kind of droll), claimed it was 'not your cheese,' took a handful of slices and calmly walked away. He also followed it up with a 'meow,' as he left the room, which is something he just randomly does.

That boy ain't right.

how people keep commenting on my cat ears that I wear around school everyday. Yes I'm in college, but that doesn't mean I don't have to have fun. It's not all about studying at times

When i can just RELAX after a long ridiculous semester - Mindmush YAY XD

When you get that warming the heart cockles feeling. <3

Making a pretty girl giggle and smile uncontrollably simply by being myself.

The fact that I have blue eyes.

The point of a party where there are no such things as wallflowers anymore, where everyone is a bit tipsy and just having a good time with others they don't even know.

Being missed.

Discovering that a band you really, really dig is not only working on a new album, but it's out. Like, it's out nao.

when you're studying for a big test and you're really UNDERSTANDING it all <3

when for years you've been overlooked by people, and suddenly, and usually with much oddness. You are seen.

This random ass thing that someone sent me. I more than cracked a grin. I busted a gut:

I was at WalMart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog, in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intensive care, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer.

I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say........................ now that you've read it I have to confess, I copied it from someone else. Share and make someone else smile today :)

My new Kindle. I soooo love it. I didn't think I would, but oh my! I so very much am. Though this doesn't mean I won't be buying typical 'in print' books ever again. Far from. I'm a book fiend and just love the look and smell of books donning a shelf. Yeah, could never give that up. :)

MadOscar.jpg

Okay, so this bastard doesn't make me smile in this picture, but he might make you all.

Back
Top Bottom