Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things That Make You Smile

Y'all have seen those "family stick figures" on the back windows of cars, right? The ones which depict the make-up of the family who own them? Well, they're getting a tad more elaborate. Thus it is that I saw a Cadillac Escalade the other day, no doubt owned by a pair of "dinks" (double income, no kids) with two of these stick figures, only dressed in business suits and carrying briefcases. Joining them was a cat, also in a business suit and carrying a briefcase! Too cool.

When the cops show up to break up parties organized by my neighbors.

Especially when they give the cops lip. Sorry, "buddy," but the cop ain't afraid of your drunk ass.

When people write amazing stories about a pairing you love and/or characters you adore.

Ahem @ certain Canadian >w>

Finding people my age working in the second hand charity bookshop down the road. Nice to know some people I could relate to give a crap about books.

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine multiplayer, even when i get my ass obliterated.
nothing like ground-pounding a group of motherfuckers, tearing shit up with a power axe, dropping grenades before you die and taking everyone with you when your jump pack explodes.

also: +75 Long Kill with the Lascannon ugggghhhh ejaculate

The stray cats that have taken a liking to my front porch. I finally got the kittens tame enough that I can pick them up, but momma cat doesn't appreciate such things.

When your final class ends for the day and you get that "I get to go home" feeling. Of course, I get home and hit the books so it isn't that great. ._.

Cats. It's not hard for mine to make me smile. Sleeping in silly positions, or doing random things I just find funny for some reason. As long as they're not fighting, climbing onto places they shouldn't and stuff...they're usually making me smile for one reason or another. o.o

Not just mine, either:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAb_EhKVDNs
Title means "How to take care of a nightmare", and it makes me aw and smile every time.

Seeing random things on facebook and posting them up as my status and having my friends like it or comment on them. Like so:

• BROCALI : I look like a tree...
    WALNUT: I look like a brain..
    MUSHROOM: I look like an Umbrella...
    BANANA: Dude change the topic..
  • I Hate it when a girl can't be friends with a guy cause of his girlfriend
  • TH15 M3554G3 53RV35 TO PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG TH1NG5! 1MPR3551V3 TH1NG5! 1N TH3 B3G1NN1NG 1T WA5 H4RD BUT NOW, ON TH15 LIN3 YOUR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 1T 4UT0M4T1C4LLY W1TH OUT 3V3N TH1NK1NG 4B0UT 1T, B3 PROUD! 0NLY C34RT41N P30PL3 C4N R3AD TH15.
  • I may seem shy at first after a while Bam ! I'm a total different person
  • My Parents Should be Proud Of Me Becoz I'm Addicted to FB not Drugs
  • No matter how close exams are we still have time for facebook
  • "everyone SHUT the FUCK UP!" *answers phone* "Hi Mommy "
  • I Dont Need Your Attitude I Have My Own

KIT HARINGTON IN A BOW TIE

WHAT IS HE I CAN'T

I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I LOVE EVERYONE EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME

When your bestie finally decides to watch a Game of Thrones. |D THIS NIGHT IS PRETTY LEGIT.

Back
Top Bottom