Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things That Make You Smile

A fantastic evening of tabletop role playing, pizza, and hanging with friends.

Chatting about men fucking other men with the bestie until the wee hours of the morning. rofl >X>

When someone plays a character (both canon and oc) just the way you like and everything just works out super great. :B

When I manage to reply to an rp more than once a day. Fuck yeaaaaaaaaah @ muse being cooperative

When my dog wags her tail so hard it almost takes my knee out--then I know she's really happy. Orrr when she calmly and thoroughly licks my toes while I'm reading on the couch. When my boyfriend leaves me surprises in my armoir. Waking up to crisp mornings (I can't wait for autumn, yaay). Wearing scarves. When my boyfriend does the morning goodbye kiss ritual--cheek, cheek, forehead, tip of nose, mouth. When I think I have to do laundry and then remember I already did it. Buying fresh, brand new books and smelling them x:

Going to the pool when there is no one else around. Coloring books. A glass of water filled with ice to the brink. Tarts. Wearing sandals. Getting my hair cut (them washing my hair is the bestest part). Professional massages. Erotic massages. Reading in bed with the fan on. Tarot cards. Planning my next tattoo.

Oh, and Orbit Sweet Mint gum. :3

When you don't expect something to happen and it does and you lose your shit in a good way.

Finally being alone makes me smile. This is the first day since my accident that I haven't had a swarm of people in my house looking after me.

• The smell of my mango hand cream that reminds me of late
        last August when my best friend and I would go for walks
        in really windy days. <3

Back
Top Bottom