Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things That Make You Smile

RoryN

Star
Kind of like the other one except rather than things that bother you, put down things that you enjoy: delights, guilty pleasures, shadenfreude, etc.

Delight: That heavy thumping noise a kickass pair of boots makes when walking on some types of flooring.

Dogs, natural blonds, when people smile at you for no reason other than to be polite, when people hold the door open for me, Jonne Aaron and William Beckett, when someone signs on and ims me right away (makes me feel special), nicknames, late night drives in downtown Toronto (especially in winter and Christmas in particular), winter in general, babies, those rare moments where I spend time with the fam and we aren't at each other's throats, a tall glass of coke or pepsi with lots of ice, chocolate milk, a crisp autumn afternoon, when I hear people speaking Italian, Finnish or Swedish, Sara <3...

There's probably a lot more but that's all I can think of for now. ;P

Tabletop role play night with the guys! Tonight is gonna be great but no one has answered my e-mail to let me know what campaign we're playing. >.<

When I go to reply to an RP, and the words simply flow through my fingertips instead of having to think after every sentence.

• When my fwb - whose in a relationship - mentions how in the future
        I need to blow him while he plays Mortal Kombat. Lml.

When the toilet paper roll is empty, but you have a spare under the sink. Talk about crisis averted.

When I come home to discover that my new roommates have finally moved their random boxes of assorted crap out of my kitchen. I can cook in peace again!

Mirran said:
The new arm-patch is pretty spiffy, I just think it's funny how hard they're trying to tie it in with the Canadian air-force o_O

I'm really fond of that aspect of it, actually. A logo that means something in connection to and as a representation of the city the club is from.

I've heard talk of them possibly using chevrons on the jerseys to represent the different team ranks - like Captain and Assistant - which would be really cool.

Fresh, authentic Chinese food. Nothing else quite tastes like a fresh plate of Mongolian Beef prepared by a true Chinese chef.

Back
Top Bottom