Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

L.A. EYES ( Katy & Crimson )

RE: LA EYE'S ( Katy & Crimson )

Once out of the crazy room Nina hit the floor of the hallway running......but she didn't get far when a door opened and she was pulled inside by Mr. Rook....the door slammed shut. While Samantha was looking around this room that was made to look like a chess board the voice returned to an overhead speaker. " Very well played Ms. Bishop........it seemed for a moment that you would loss a pawn......but you remembered how to play the game of chess. " The voice of Mr. King said. " Now it's time for your last game. " Mr. King proudly added as an unseen door opened just in front of where Samantha was standing. " There are many kinds of games Ms. Bishop.......even love is a game.......you've been in love before......shared your beautiful body with men who really didn't deserve it.....now it's time to play the game of love.......once inside the next room you'll find a man.....just another pawn in this game.......no one important.......but to save a friend of yours you'll have to take this man in a bed.......you'll make each other cum or your friend will die. "

The room that Samantha would go into was red......it had hearts all over the walls......Valentine hearts. In the middle of this room was a bed......in a chair next to the bed sat a well hung black man who had no idea why he was here.....all he was told that he would get what he always wanted.....a white woman that he could fuck. In another room next to this one Mike was sitting tied up in a chair.....he was facing a wall and try as he did......mike couldn't break free. The wall that Mike was facing was a mirror on the other side.....or so it appeared. This mirror was in fact a window that would open once Samantha was inside the room. Mr. King would again speak with Samantha once she was inside......he had one more bit of information to share with her. That would be.....what would happen to Mike if she didn't play this game of love.

Samantha looked around the room again,mitring to see the source of the voice. There really was nothing to see and she wasn't even sure of the direction from which the voice was coming. It seemed to be all around her. Initially, Samantha was puzzled; she wasn't sure of what the next game was going to be. She started to walk towards the door. Gradually, and horrifyingly, things became clear just as she walked through, saw the bed...the unknown man. This couldn't be happening.

"Alexander, please. You...you don't know what your asking."

The man was big; he had to be 6'4 220lbs. He stood up slowly looking at her, a slight smile starting to appear. This really couldn't be happening. Not so soon after Parker.

Once Samantha was inside the next room the door behind her slammed shut! It had no handles.....so there was no way to open the door unless Mr. King opened it from the room he was sitting in. Soon Mr. Rook joined him dragging Nina into the room.....she was tied & gagged already.....he then placed her on a nearby couch were she could watch Samantha play out this new game. " Ms. Bishop........meet Mr. Pawn.........one of many pawns in this game......but this pawn like the one you killed earlier works for me. " The voice of Mr. King announced over the loud speaker. " You will remove your panties & bra then make love too Mr. Pawn.........I'll give you 5 free minutes to get yourself wet and Mr. Pawn hard then the game begins. " Mr. King said his voice never changed in tone.....it was always calm. " You will then have 15 minutes to make him & yourself cum.......if you don't one of those pawns closes to you will die......and his death won't be pleasant. " Just when Mr. King stopped speaking the wall behind what looked like a mirror moved aside......it showed that the mirrored wall was really a huge window. Mike could now be seen tied in a chair on the other side.....he could see Sam & this naked black man on the other side.

" You'll no doubt notice who's life is at risk.......this Mr. Pawn is a killer in his own right.......although unlike Mr. Knight.....this one hides behind a badge........I'm sure that you know how a gas chamber works?.......well in case you don't let me explain........you can see under his chair is a glass jar which holds sulfuric acid........if you fail to make yourself & my Mr. Pawn cum in 15 minutes......four cyanide pellets will drop into the acid thus killing your pawn.........don't worry.......no one else will die from the gas......that room which your Mr. Pawn is sitting in is sealed. " What Mr. King said about the room was true.....it was sealed.......but it was also sound proof so Mike couldn't hear what was being said in the room that he could see in front of him. " I have my finger on the switch Ms. Bishop.......and your free five minutes starts now so don't delay in getting yourself & my Mr. Pawn ready for sex. "

Mathew & Ben arrived at the pier.......along with another car which was responding to a call about a shot being fired under the pier. David explained what happened to the police while Mathew & Ben checked out the body under the pier. They searched the dead body finding the last card that Samantha had placed back into the man's coat. " I don't know if Samantha knows that I'm around or not.......but it was damn clever of her to leave this behind. " Mathew said as he rose up from the dead body.....he knew right where she was headed. Ben said that he couldn't leave this crime scene until more officers arrived and that he would follow with back up from the LA County Sheriff's Office since the old Chessman Games Factory was outside the city limits. Mathew nodded the dashed up towards his car......he jumped in then fired it up. With crying tires Mathew was gone in seconds......his car speeding threw town towards the factory!

As soon as Samantha was through the door and she heard it closing behind her, she stepped back to it, her hands running over it in a mild sense of panic as she realised there was no handle. She turned back to face the room slowly... To face the man. She could feel her heart thumping and she felt slightly nauseous as her gaze involuntarily drifted down. Then Alexander's voice broke through again. As he started to outline what he wanted, she shook her head a little, and as Alex told her she needed to remove her underwear, she folded her arms around herself.

"Alex...what is this about? What are you..." She stopped short as suddenly the wall on one side of her began to move. And then what she had suspectedvsince the pier was clear to see. "Mike!" She moved over to the window, staring t Mike as he stared back at her. "oh God...Alexander...you can't do this. Please Alex. Let him go...let him go and I'll do whatever you want. Please."

The instructions continued. There was not even an acknowledgement. Samantha wondered for a second whether it was a recording and then her attention was drawn back to more pressing matters. She looked back at the man behind her...then to Mike. "I'm sorry Mike." she turned round and paused for a moment and then she reached behind her and unclipped her bra, removing it and letting it fall to the floor. Then she slipped her panties down and stepped out of them, moving slowly towards the black pawn in front of her.

Mike could see Samantha as she came up to the glass which kept them apart.....but he couldn't hear what she was trying to say....this made him begin to jerk hard on the ropes which held him tightly. He even tried in vain to scream out for Samantha.....but nothing of what he said was getting threw the glass. Mike watched in shock as Samantha turned around facing this unknown black man.....then she started to strip off her bra and panties. The black man known only as Mr. Pawn moved closer to Samantha as she moved towards him. He reached out placing his arms around her upper body. " Look.....I don't know what's going on around here......some crazy old white man asked me if I ever had a white woman before.....when I said no....he said that he was playing a game with some people and one would be a white woman who I could fuck. " Mr. Pawn said as his hands gently stroked over Samantha's bare skin.

" I'm not gonna hurt you.......but I can't leave here until this is over with.......he told me once I was locked into this room that if I didn't make you cum he would kill me. " While Mr. Pawn continued to speak his hands moved down Sam's back then over her round ass....they slipped back up over her hips then he took her hands into his. " Come on baby......lets go over to the bed......the clock is ticking here and I don't want a murder charge hanging over my head if your friend dies. " Mr. Pawn added as he lead Samantha over to the bed.......once next to it he pulled her into a deep kiss.

" You've almost wasted all of your foreplay time Ms. Bishop.......the timer will start soon......and your pawn's life is hanging on what you do...or fail to do Ms. Bishop.......so stop whining and fuck this man.....or I'll call a delay of game on you and the pawn you saved in the last game will suffer when Mr. Rook slashed that pretty face of hers! " Mr. King warned Samantha.....his tone had changed now.....it was angry over how slowly she was moving. This would show that his voice wasn't a recording.....he was watching every move that Samantha was making and could hear everything that she said.

Samantha was trembling a little. She looked down to her left shoulder and watched his large black hands caress over her shoulders and down her upper arms. The colour of his hands was stark against her white skin. His hands were coarse and rough and the callouses scratched over her body, down her back and over her ass. When he took her hand in his and led her towards the bed, she didn't know what to say. She had never been with a black man before - Oxfordshire hadn't exactly been a destination for an immigrant population and the for the most part the only black men she had come across since she had been in LA had been clients. And the rules of professional ethics prohibited that kind of thing.

As the unknown man leaned in and kissed her, Sam pulled back, leaning back into his arms as they wrapped back around her. He leaned forward though maintaining the kiss. She brought her hands to his shoulders, feeling the muscle hard beneath the skin. She groaned softly still trying to fight a little against his kiss but then Alex's voice came into the room again. The continued threat to Mike...the new threat to Nina. The annoyance in his voice. She closed her eyes, hesitated for a moment and then she began to respond to his kiss. Her hands began to move slowly over his shoulders and she brought her body closer to his. What choice did she have?

The black Mr. Pawn who at this moment slipped his tongue into Samantha's mouth just when she started kissing him back. It was clear from her actions now that Samantha was going to play along with Mr. King's game. She may not be enjoying this game.....but Mr. Pawn who had always wanted to taste the pussy of some hot little white woman would do his best too see that she didn't mind remembering.....well this part anyway.

Mike couldn't believe what he was seeing! Samantha who had stripped off what clothes she was wearing was now kissing this black man....and it looked as if she was enjoying it! " SAMANTHA!!!.......WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!! " Mike screamed out at the top of his lungs.....but with the room being sound proof nothing could be heard on the other side where Mr. Pawn who kept kissing Samantha started to lay down.....he then brought her down with him. They were laying on their sides facing each other.....still kissing while Mr. Pawn used his hands and tongue to make Samantha enjoy this part of the game. Mr. Pawn was in the real world an auto mechanic who had worked on Mr. King's car....this is where Mr. King found this man to play his games. Mr. Pawn's hands glided over Samantha's body then one settled between her legs....his rough fingers had found her pussy.

What was she doing? This just couldnt be happening. but it was... and she could do nothing but play the game. Only playing the game would keep the people she cared about alive. At the same time however she thought that playing the game would also hurt one of those people. Samantha hoped that Mike cared something for her. She certainly cared for him. But now she was about to screw another man... apparently through choice... in front of him. But what else could she do. And the clock was ticking. She hoped when he knew the facts...

At that moment, Mr Pawn's hand moved between her legs. She moaned loudly, writhed against him, kissed him a little more hungrily.

She knew that somewhere Alexander was also watching her. She didnt understand why he had set this in motion. She knew when she was dating Ryan that there was always something... A hand frequently in the wrong place. A suggestive comment at inappropriate times. But she couldn't imagine what would have pushed him into this.

Mr. King sat back into his chair......his eyes locked on the black & white closed circuit tv system. He could see and hear every movement & sound that was made in that room. However Samantha was feeling now while she was being forced into making love to this black man......Samantha would feel worse when she finally met with Alexander Chessman. Mr. Pawn's fingers skillfully played with Samantha's pussy.....he may have never had a white woman before.....but there had been enough woman passing through his life where Mr. Pawn practiced to get the skills he was using on Samantha right now.

He slipped two of his large black fingers deep into Samantha's tight opening. Mr. Pawn continued pressing his lips against those of Samantha's.....his tongue moving around with hers.....their moans raising up like a chorus sexual sounds. He raised his other hand placing it against Samantha's left breast....his powerful fingers gently squeezed at the fleshy white mounds. The fingers buried inside Samantha's pussy were slowly moving in and out then those black fingers started pumping faster & faster & faster.....building Samantha's climax.

Samantha moaned loudly and spread her legs as he pushed his fingers inside. Her back arched and she turned her shoulder out so that she was lying more on her back than on her side. She continued to kis him as she let her hands begin to roam over his body. She had to let herself cum and she had to do it quickly. She didn't know how long the man with her would take. She began to move her lower body against the movement of his fingers. Moaning, gasping, working herself up and letting him do likewise. It did not take long until her climax hit. It was not the biggest climax she had ever experienced but that was hardly surprising in the circumstances. She didn't fake it though, although the thought had crossed her mind.

Mr. Pawn's fingers kept fucking Samantha's pussy even while she was cumming.........the wetness was spreading fast over the area between her legs. " Make me hard baby. " Mr. Pawn whispered to Samantha in between their kisses. " I wanna fuck you baby.........I wanna cum inside your cunt and feel your cum all over my dick. " Again Mr. Pawn whispered to Samantha....his other hand was still squeezing at her left breast while they kissed.

" Don't think that little orgasm will count Ms. Bishop.......you must fuck Mr. Pawn and you both must make each other cum! " Mr. King said with a somewhat annoyed tone in his voice. He wasn't going to let Samantha get away without seeing a full blown orgasm from her. " Your free foreplay time is over!......make his cock hard then fuck him!.........the timer on your Mr. Pawn is now running......you have 15 minutes to make my Pawn and yourself cum! " Mr. King added then his attention was taken away for a moment when he noticed a car pulling up outside of the factory. It was Mathew....he stepped from his car seeing Samantha's parked nearby. Mr. King switched off the microphone which he had been speaking with Samantha with......he then leaned back into his chair. " It would seem that Mr. Knight has returned.......I wasn't expecting him so soon......I wanted Ms. Bishop to finish with the game then become the last pawn in my game to trap him..........he must be delayed until she completes the game. " Alexander hit a few switches that locked all the doors to the factory.......this would slow Mathew down then they could set a trap to catch him.

Samantha cringed. She cringed at Mr Pawn's words and at those which came from Alex hidden somewhere but omnipresent. Her moans were as much in desperation as they were in response to the stimulation provided by Pawn.

In response to the instruction provided, Samantha reached a hand down between herself and the man on the bed with her. Her fingers wrapped around his very thick semi-hard cock. She knew immediately that she had never had a bigger cock in her hand and she could still feel it responding to her stroking. Her mind was already ahead of things as she started to imagine herself being fucked by this stranger... How was Pawn planning on fucking her? Was it going to be like Parker? Saantha really wasn't sure how she would deal with that?

With Samantha reaching down then wrapping her hand around Mr. Pawn's growing black cock.....a moan escaped from hip lips. For Mr. Pawn having a white woman was only part of this trill.....he had been told by Alex that Samantha was from a very wealthy family in England and that even here in America she was high up in society. Coming from a poor black family and working as a mechanic....Mr. Pawn could have only dreamed of getting a rich white woman into bed....what a feather in his cap this would be. Samantha was one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood.....there were times when people thought that she was a movie star with her looks and now Mr. Pawn was going to bed this beauty.

His dick had grown while in Samantha's hand......it must have been 8 or 9 inches long and 2 inches thick! " I promise to make you feel good baby......I'm not gonna hurt you.......I just want to be with you. " Mr. Pawn whispered as he moved his body from laying beside Samantha to hovering over top of her. His body moved between her legs spreading them open more then they were before. Mr. Pawn's huge black dick laid against Samantha's pussy then he reached down grabbing this large piece of black meat placing the head at her opening then he slowly started to let this monster cock sink down in. " Oh baby........you're so fucking tight! " Mr. Pawn exclaimed as his beefy member was spreading Samantha's pussy out.

Samantha took her hand away and moved slowly onto her back as the man moved over her. She felt her heart pounding. The last cock that had been inside her had been Parker's but she also felt a little relieved. She was wet. She was excited at least a little at the thought of him fucking her. After Parker she wasn't sure she would ever feel that way again.

She moaned softly as he moved between her legs and slowly started to push inside her, her back arching a little. She closed her eyes and her hands gripped the bedding beneath her.

Mr. Pawn's huge black cock plowed it's way deep between Samantha's white thighs until his balls touched the bottom of her ass cheeks. His moans & groans were louder now from how tight Samantha's pussy was around his monster dick. Mr. Pawn had no idea that Samantha's pussy would get even tighter....she had amazing pussy muscles that would grip a man's and milk him dry. He had never been in such a tight pussy before.....it was almost like fucking a virgin she was so tight. But Samantha never had anyone so huge inside of her body. Parker & Mike Grant the two men who had been with here before this were both sized very nicely......but nothing like this black monster buried inside her right now.

Mr. Pawn playful licked at Samantha's lips with his tongue.....he was trying to get her to stick out her tongue so they could dance together while he fucked her. Then Mr. Pawn began to pull that giant dick from Samantha's cunt only to push it back down again. He started to pick up a rhythm as the clock was ticking away.

Mr. King........who was really Alexander Chessman was watching Samantha being fucked by this black man. He was trying to break her spirit so that when they met face to face......Samantha would be more easy to control. " Go down and wait for Ms. Bishop.....Ms Queen.......I'm sure she'll make our black stub cum and he'll do the same for her.......bring her too me when she's finished. " Mr. King said to a woman who was standing just to his right. She didn't look very happy about seeing Samantha again.....this was because she was Alexandria Chessman.....the older sister of Ryan who use to be Samantha's boyfriend. Alexandria left the office...she headed down the stairs then waited near another hidden door which lead into the room where Samantha was right now.

Samantha moaned loudly...gasped and moaned again as her cunt squeezed around the huge cock inside her. She gasped, panted, gasped more.

"oh God" she gasped and as she felt Mr Pawn's tongue lapping at he lips, her mouth opened - just a little at first but enough for her own to move out and join his. Then her mouth opened a little more and her tongue moved more enthusiastically. As the man withdraw from her, she found herself feeling disappointed... and needy. Wanting more. But she didn't have to wait long before that need was sated again. She moaned as she felt her pussy being stretched gloriously again. And as he moved more fluidly, each deep thrust was punctuated by her groan... Again and again. She wished he would finish.. Get it over with...finished...but then she couldnt deny how good he felt inside her.

Mr. Pawn had built up a good steady rhythm as his huge black cock pounded Samantha's little white pussy like a jackhammer. It was still very taboo for a white woman to be bedded by a black man during this time period and such actions would surely be looked down upon by Samantha's family. Samantha could always accuse Mr. Pawn of raping her if she wanted too even though they were both trapped in this room until they both came. Mr. Pawn's thrusts were savage.....his huge heavy balls were slapping against Samantha's fine white ass.

" Cum for me baby. " Mr. Pawn whispered in between the moments where Samantha & his tongue were rolling with each others. " Cum all over my black dick......let me know you're enjoying having a poor black man fuck you. " It was obvious that Samantha was enjoying having sex with Mr. Pawn. Her moans were clearly heard.....she couldn't hid that from anyone who could hear her. If these two had met at another place and time....Samantha would surely enjoy this even more. If Samantha wanted to enjoy something more intimate with Mr. Pawn it could be done since she wasn't in a relationship with anyone at this time. Mr. Pawn's monster dick was pushing it's way into Samantha's cunt.......opening her beyond what anyone had even down before.

Samantha's hands gripped at the bedding beneath her as she panted and gasped. She could almost imagine her father's face if he ever knew... Of course the England nobility was built on a history of 'back-stairs' relationships; masters and mistresses having sexual encounters with their servants. But this was much more than that. In some ways Amercian society was no better than that in England. Still its social class barriers. But again history would provide plenty of examples of slave owners screwing their 'property' but whilst the 13th Amendment might have abolished slavery, abolishing the class distinction between the races was still a long way from being successful. Samantha wasn't even convinced that it ever would be. And to be publicly seen... to be known to have laid with a black man... her reputation would be very different from what it had been. No more the woman who was also a lawyer or a detective. Now she would be known only for having let a black man fuck her like a whore.

His words broke through her thoughts and she groaned again... squiriming and writhing underneath him but not fighting... not at all. Was this just a question of getting through the test. Getting Mike out... God what must Mike be thinking right now. Would he ever look at her as he did before. Would he ever want to fuck her again after.... ohhhh god.... she started to feel her climax building and she screamed loudly as it wracked through her body.

Mr. King sat back into his chair upon hearing Samantha scream out. It was wonderful watching this beautiful woman fucking and how she orgasmed....hearing her cries of pure pleasure. Mr. King started to laugh.....he was pleased too see that Samantha was willing do ANYTHING to save someone that she carried about. Even if that meant letting herself be whored out. Upon feeling Samantha's cum washing over his huge cock Mr. Pawn let his building climax loose. Huge amounts of his cum emptied from his balls filling Samantha's cunt. His balls were easily twice the size of any other man and he was filling her with loads of warm seed.

" Oh my God baby! " Mr. Pawn cried out as his body jerked with each shot of cum. His body started to shake as his climax had reached it's peak then he started coming down. Samantha's pussy was overload with this black stud's cum. Mr. Pawn placed some sweet.....soft kisses against Samantha's lips before slipping from on top of her. His monster dick pulled from her pussy then as he moved over to her right side his cock dragged over Samantha's thigh leaving a cum trail. " Very good Ms. Bishop......you have saved the life of your pawn! " The booming voice of Alexander came back over the loudspeakers. " Did you enjoy being fucked by a black man Ms. Bishop? "

Samantha groaned loudly as she felt the man's hot cum filling her so deep inside, returning each of his kisses without really thinking. His rock hard shaft rammed in to the hilt seemed to have an endless supply of hot thick seed. She groaned again as he finally pulled out of her, leaving her feeling suddenly empty as she felt the cum immediately start to flow from her stretched cunt.

As she head Chessman's voice fill the room again, she closed her eyes and cringed. She reached both hands up to her head and raked her fingers through her damp hair. She was relieved of course.

"Let him go, you.... sick... twisted... son of a bitch." she shouted out in reply, having no intention of admitting anything about the last fifteen minutes. "Let Mike go." Finally, she took a deep breath, moved her hands from her hair, opened her eyes and sat up, groaning again but softly this time as her body rebelled a little against the work-out she had just had. "she pushed herself off the bed, immediately feeling the cum beginning to coat her inner thighs. She looked around for something to wipe herself with... to dress herself in.

"What is it you want Alex?"

Mike had watch Samantha the whole time. He seen how she willing gave herself to this black man. Samantha then took this man to bed letting him fuck her. Even though Mike couldn't hear what was going on it was clear from the expressions on Samantha's face that she had enjoyed being fucked by that man. Sure Mike enjoyed it when he fucked both Samantha & Nina that day in Sam's office....but this was different. It was like Samantha had become a whore.....she was now letting just anyone fuck her. The wall which had opened so that Mike & Samantha could see each other closed when Samantha got up from the bed. " I would hold my tongue if I were you Ms. Bishop! " Alex snapped at Samantha. " I have your friend Nina in my office.......she's still a pawn in this game! " Alex said then a wall at the far side of the room opened like a door. " Don't bother dressing......you can stay the way you are......enter that doorway.......you'll meet Ms. Queen who will bring you to my office where you'll show me the respect I deserve! " Waiting on the other side of that door was Alexandria Chessman....daughter of Alexander and older sister to Ryan. She had a pistol in her hand and hate in her heart for Samantha Bishop.

Mathew went to Samantha's car.....he saw her tracks in the sand which had blown in from the nearby desert. Her tracks lead to a door....but Mathew couldn't open it. Mathew looked around.....door after door was locked up tight......he would have to find another way inside. " Hang on Sam.......I'll get to you. "

Samantha stared at Mike as the false wall closed over the window. The look in his eyes was one she didn't like. One which made her feel ashamed. She closed her eyes to fight against the pricking sensations she felt as she heard Alex's voice again. Her shoulders dropped on hearing that Nina hadn't managed to get out.

She looked over to where part of the far wall opened then up at the corners of the room as if trying to work out once again where the voice was coming from. She hesitated for a moment and looked at the black man who seemed to be lying quite contentedly across the bed. She looked back at the door. Alexandria. They had never really gotten along. And that was some understatement. Alexandria never thought that any one who was with Ryan was good enough for him even though Ryan was more than ablt to look after himself.

She walked over to the door and stepped through it. The door immediately closed behind her and then she say Alexandria, stood a few feet away in a tight black dress and and very high black heels. Alexandria also had a rather large gun pointed directly at her.

"What's going on here Alexandria? What the hell are you and your father doing. "

Alexandria's hate for Samantha had grown over the years since her brother had died. She of course blamed Samantha since it was she who fingered Ryan as a member of the Nazi Spy ring. Samantha lead Mathew to the meeting place.....Samantha lead Mathew to follow Ryan when he was trying to get away. Ryan......Alexandria's dear younger brother was dead because of Samantha and she was going pay for her crimes against the Chessman family.

The hidden door had open.....Alexandria knew that Samantha was finished fucking the black man. It was only a few minutes until Samantha stepped into the room joining Alexandria. She gave a scowl at Samantha when she asked what Alexandria and her father was up too. " Move up those stairs bitch! " Alexandria snapped as she waved the pistol towards the stairs at the end of the room. " Daddy wants the prissy little princess up in his office.......but I'd sooner kill you now! " Alexandria spoke roughly as she moved around getting behind Samantha so she could follow her up the stairs.

Samantha looked at Alexandria, then at the pistol in her hand, and then back up to her. She raised her hands just a little; her palms open, fingers spread. She turned her head and looked up the staircase to her right and then again looked back at Alexandria. She was probably about 10 years older than Samantha but she looked older. Perhaps that was what anger and bitterness did. At Ryan's funeral, she had been vitriolic towards Samantha; at the time Sam merely put it down to grief but now...

So finally her father was actually going to face her; no more voices over speakers. She turned and stepped towards the staircase, beginning to climb slowly, the concrete cold and rough under her feet. To say that she was nervous with Alexandria behind her was an understatement. Maybe this was the time... if she was quick enough. How close was Alexandria. If she turned quickly, could she knock the gun out of her hand? Could she push her down the stairs?

When Samantha started walking up the stairs the door opened at the top. Standing in the door holding a gun and pointing it at Samantha was Arthur Rooker. " Come on up sweetheart.....and don't try anything stupid. " Rooker said as his eyes greedily soaked in every inch of Samantha's naked form. Alexandria placed her gun into Samantha's back then push her forward. " Move it princess......we can't keep daddy waiting! " Alexandria snapped at Samantha!

Alexandria remembered the day of her brother's funeral. She felt that Samantha had no business being there and a fight had almost broke out between the two women. Alexandria was still a good looking woman even though her anger had taken a toll on her. She did look much older then she really was. Alexandria had been only 10 years old then Samantha....but the hate in her heart had made her seem 20 years older. Rooker slowly moved back away from the top of the stairs as Samantha came closer. Nina was tied up sitting on a couch on the far side of the room while Alexander was sitting behind his desk with a smile on his face. " Come my dear Samantha. " Alexander happy said.

Back
Top Bottom