Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ohh Doctor.. (Sho x Priscilla)

Kyla

Planetoid
Viktoria ran a hand through her honey brown hair, nervously fiddling with it. It was her first day working at this hospital, and she had just gotten out of medical school. She was lucky enough to get a job even without very much experience working in the field. She sighed, Calm down, I'm sure you'll do fine. She told herself nervously. Viktoria would only be under shadowing an actual doctor for now, until she could hold her own.
Her long hair, reaching down to the middle of her back, was tied up into a ponytail on the back of her head. Her blue eyes pretty much almost sparkled, her light complexion without a flaw. Viktoria had a curvier body, her stomach was flat but she had plenty of curves to rival it. Her breasts were a simple C cup, not exactly the biggest but they weren't A's either. She sighed, calming her nerves as she took a step out of her car and into the hospital parking lot. The building seemed almost intimidating to the young twenty year old female as she walked through the building, being told to wait in a certain part of the ER until her overseer arrived.
Viktoria was ten minutes early; she always preferred being early anyways. She despised being late, but didn't like to wait around for the people who always did show up late. Hope my supervisor gets here quickly, She thought to herself impatiently.

A young woman although older than Viktoria came. "Hi you must be Viktoria? I am Emily." she said shaking her hand. "I am here to help out interns whenever they have questions although you're going to be a supporter of a assigned doctor."

She looked at her notepad. "Yes...Doctor Diez is your Doctor that you will be supporting for the first month to see where you are..." she explained. Most people who just finished medical school needed to go through a 'internship' training although they were paid as if it was a real job.

"If you will follow me..." She said leading her across the hallways. The building was large as it could be and it was fairly filled with busy patients with their doctors who helped him out in anyway as possible.

Finally, they reached where a man was talking to a couple of still student interns.

"Depending on what you do at a young age, THIS WILL happen regardless..." he said with a abnormal tone holding up a X ray of something.

The Man seemed to be in his late 20s or early 30s. He had dark somewhat short hair and had very short facial hair traits along with green eyes. The odd thing was how his clothes were; the coat was opened and he wore no tie nor did he have a name tag or anything but a pen in his front pocket and he seemed to look like a non serious doctor although he didn't seem like a person with a sense of humor.

" Oh yes, hello Emily." Viktoria said, shaking the woman's hand. She smiled warmly, listening to Emily's words as she took it all in. " Kay." Viktoria added, following the woman. She looked around at the environment, watching the patients and doctors with a close eye. Viktoria wondered when it would be her, assisting a doctor with a near death patient. But that probably wouldn't be for a while, she told herself.

She followed the woman, finally reaching a man. Her eyes wandered over his body, this must be my supervisor, she thought. He was a rather handsome man, looking to be a bit older than she was. Viktoria exhaled, wondering about what his personality would be like. She hoped that he wouldn't be took business like, she actually wanted to make friends with her co-workers.

"Doctor Diez?" A intern student raised his hand.

Diez looked at him.

"There is nothing that prevents it from occurring at all? Has there been any studies that it's impossible?"

"To honest with you, there's no research so far confirming it although there's not any success in finding possible causes to reduce the cause." Diez said with a lazy tone. He yawned a bit before saying, "That's enough for today, Doctor Timmines will get you after your lunch hour." He added looking at all of them. As they began to leave, he nodded to the patient that was sleeping. It looked like a very old man.

"I got a cramp...i'll borrow this for a while." He 'said' to the sleeping old man taking his cane and walking.

"Juan!" Emily said suddenly not pleased with what he's doing. "You can't just take it without permission!"

"I am his doctor and what good is his cane if he's to stay around sleeping for the next 3-5 hours?" Diez said with a annoyed tone as he continued to walk away although Emily and Viktoria followed. "Besides, don't worry, I AM a doctor." he said with a black humor joking smile.

Back
Top Bottom