Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking Through Your Window

Smiling as she walked over kissing his cheek. "Sadly today is one of my modeling days. Would you like to come and see how things are done? These ladies I know have some class." She said with a smile which the reason for her wearing glasses and something so simple.

Mike thought about it for a moment and nodded softly with a faint shrug, looking over to her."I guess so, it would be nice to see where you work."

"Its on the beach so expect some wind." She said with a smile as she moved grabbing her keys and motioned him to follow. There she lead him down to her car which was in the garage. There she got in and once he did she took off to the east. There it didn't take long for her to get there as there was a section closed off for the models to get dressed and everything to set up.

Mike foillowed along to the garage, looking her over, admiring her beauty as her hips swayed side to side along the way, her perfectly shaped hips moving around. He could only stare for a few moments, stopping when he saw her starting to turn towards him when getting into her car. He slipped inside after her, strapping himself in as he awaited for their arrival to the location of her work, humming a soft tune along the way. During the drive Mike looked out the window, looking at the many people and buildings, trying to find something to pass the time during the drive.

Along the drive she unhooked her mp3 player from the usb hook up to her Rio. "I think this is the only thing I spoiled myself on..This new car." She said with a smile as she turned into the parking lot. There she patted his leg to motion him to get out. Slowly she got out as her friends the models were already dressed.

"Vixxie! Where we-" One red head stopped as she saw Mike and the other girls gave Lily a cheekie smile as if they suspected she had a new boyfriend.

"Ay chica!" One little latino girl said as some giggled but she walked with Lily to the tented dressing room. The girls welcomed Mike to sit with them as there was already fans taking pics of Mike's arrival. He seemed to be popular suddenly since he was seen with Vixxie.

Confused for a moment and unsure of what to do, He sat by the girls while watching Lily walk into the dressing tent, feeling a bit shy now that he wasn't around her, but instead surrounded by new, but gorgeous women, smiling weakly. But when he saw people taking pictures, he lowered his head to hide his face from the cameras."Ugh..why must people be so nosy?"he mumbled under his breath

"Its apart of being with a model-" The red head said but a blonde girl jumped in.

"Or models." She giggled with a smile as Lily soon walked out in her red bikini with rinestones on. "Oh Vix..." She said as the girls got up to look at Lily.

This was a swim suit shoot and the man behind the thing walked over to Mike.

"I got a question for you. If you saw average joe sitting with a group of models. A picture of that scene. What would you think?" He asked as he stood in the direct line of the cameras to keep Mike on getting his photo taken. Though he looked up seeing the girls walking out into the sand and moved about as if they were best friends and having fun. None needed make up the only thing that changed was Lily wearing contacts.

Mike looked up at the man, slowly standing up and listened to him speak, seeming to be a little more confident when the girls left to go to the shoot. When expected of a response, Mike thought it over through his head for a moment, putting him in someone elses shoes, unable to reallt think of anything other than the normal."Well.. I would say he is one lucky guy.."

"Figured you'd say that. How would you like to make some extra money?" He asked as he put his hand out for him to walk onto the shoot. "I notice you coming in with Lily or Vixxie we call her. But I thought what if we had an average joe with a model such as these women. I do want to send out the word even a...Loner or Computer geek. Sorry for the labeling." He added with a smile as the balding man walked with Mike. "Even those guys can end up with a model. Everyone is equal as some models here are getting their master's in chemistry.." He said pointing to the blonde. "Engineering.." He pointed to the black haired latino. "Then doctor." He pointed to the red head. "I plan on revealing not all models are brainless as they are intelligent and human. I just need to find averge men to help out on the shot."

Mike looked to him, raising a cautious brow when asked if he wanted to make some money, unsure of what the man was gonna have him do with the ladies. But after getting a careful and well thought out explanation, Mike smiled softly, about ready to agree to his offer before looking towards the women, then to the balding man before him."I'm ok with it, but I want you to ask them if it's ok, in front of me just so i can make sure it's ok with them."He wasn't playing games with this man at all, having all intentions of doing things right if he went through with it. He also wanted to make sure not to upset Lily or the girls by just agreeing and joing in without their approval.

He nodded as he gave a sharp whistle. "Ladies! Could you come over here please?" He called out as to them as they soon walked over with the make up artists and hair dressers and such. "I talked to this man here and he agreed to help with a new project..."

"What new porject?" Th ered head asked with her eyeing them both with caution.

The balding man placed his hands up. "Every person is equal. Even a geek can be with a model and such. To show you ladies are more than beautiful women. This man here wil agree if you agree to let him join you on some of the shoots. He will be paid of course for his work here." He said with Lily nodding her head.

"I'd like the idea.." She said as the girls soon nodded their heads to the idea though Lily moved to Mike. "Welcome to the clan, Mike." She said with a smile.

He watched, smiling a bit at their reactions to him joining in based on what the photographer told them, smiling a bit when Lily walked to his side, chuckling a bit when he was 'welcomed'. For a moment Mike just stood there, admiring Lily and the others a bit more before following them and going where he was needed and told, unsure on what he was supposed to be doing.He let them guide him, hoping he would do ok.

To think this was all happening, simply because he originally wanted to see and get to know the beautiful woman he saw pleasing herself in front of her window. what a great first week he was having in his new neighbourhood.

They told him Lily and the others will guide him through the whole thing. Lily though moved taking Mike's shirt off. "You need bit of a tan anyways." she said with a wink to him to show she was joking of course. "So just relax and act as if you're just with me." She said with a smile to him as the wind was blowing around them and the other girls. One set of photographers taking pics of the other girls and one was taking pictures of her and Mike together.

Mike smiled with a nod to them, relaxing some, breathing calmly as he awaited for them to begin, though whn Lily approached him and joked with him as she removed his shirt, Mike nodded to her, shivering some as the wind blew past them.As the photographers started taking photos, Mike looking to Lily for some help on how he should be positioned.He had to make sure he was doing it right, as well as fit in with her well enough."Could you maybe help me along the way though?"he asked her, smiling softly.

Lily noticed he was tense so she steped in closer tossing his shirt aside. "Mike, pretend they aren't there and its just us..." She said as she moved to his side with her slipping up under his arm. She smiled up at him as her hand moved onto the small of his back. "So relax and have some fun." She said with her nodding to her friends playing with the beach ball and a few others were in the water. "We just go on as if they aren't there and they do the work."

Mike took in a slow, deep breath, imagining to himself that everyone else wasn't around, it being just the two of them, which actually calmed him down and relaxed. Because of it, Mike wrapped his arm around her, leaning back a bit, looking down at her, smiling happily."Like this?"

She giggled as she nodded to him. "Exactly...Now..." She said as she twisted where she pushed him back in the sand as she smiled down at him with her straddling his hips. "Ha! Got ya!" She said laughing with her sitting up. In the distance the manager, the balding man, advise the photographers to do distance shots of Mike and Lily plus any other girls who come over to them. This man was the amster of working with nervous models well people working as models for the first time.

Mike gasped a bit when he was sudenly pushed onto his back in the sand, looking up at her, pushing out a smile as she straddled him, looking up at her with a soft laugh, his hands resting on her thighs. Strangely enough, despite it being them acting for the camera, Mike couldn't help but grow an attraction for her, not like he had been, bfore it was just admiring her,admiring her beauty. But this was different, and he no longer felt nervous about anything at the moment

Smiling as she moved getting off of him. "Now what will you do..." She said as she stepped away with her wiggling her hips as if to seduce him to follow her. Smiling at him over her shoulder as if this was their first date. An odd first date as it were. Though Lily turned seeing her friends beckoning Mike to join them. "I believe this would be every man's dream..." Lily said with a giggle as she moved grabbing Mike's hand to pull him up.

Mike watched her get up, challenging him while shaking those delicious hips of her, making him growl a bit at her teases and playful mocking. Though when he was about to stand, he took her hand, smiling as he looked to her and chuckled a bit, pulling her to him, holding her so their faces were inches apart for the camera.

Lily gasped as he yanked her to him. Her hand went to his chest with her looking up at him. She forgotten about the others around her as she looked up at him. Her heart was racing as her eyes looked up at him. Her lips were parted as she tried to think of anything to say to him. Though the girls in the background soon left the pair alone with them posing once in awhile for the cameras.

Mike looked into her eyes, never looking away from her, his hands held gently on her sides, Mike speaking to her softly."So, what now Lily?"he asked with a soft smile,wondering what she would do after what he just pulled on her. Though her could sense her reaction to what he did, seeing the racing heartbeat she had by how much quicker her chest moved from her breathing.

"I..." she started to say but the Latino girl yelled out at them.

"Kiss him chica!" She yelled out but she was tackled to the sand as some were doing sports swim suits for the more active women.

Hearing that Lily couldn't help but start laughing as she felt more relaxed in his hands. With her laying her head on his shoulder but for a moment she looked up at him. "I don't know what to do at this point...I was thinking of kissing you until she yelled at us."

Mike Looked to the woman who shouted to lily, shaking his head when she was tackled, turning his attention back to Lily, swallowing a bit hard when she spoke to him.But instead of saying anything, he took initiative, hoping she wouldn't mind as he lifted her head to look at him, kissing her softly, breathing slowly as he kissed her

She was nervous as she was trying to keep talking but when he lifted her chin she looked up at him. Her eyes searched his own but in that moment she felt his lips pressing against her own. She felt weak in the knees as she held on to him with her returning the kiss. Moaning softly as she moved her arms up and over his shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom