Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking Through Your Window

He smiled some and nodded to her, slowly rising up to his feet, stretching with a groan, having sat in a somewhat crooked position for the whole movie, not that he was complaining."Sure, but am I staying here?or heading to my house?"he asked, knowing earlier on she said something about him staying there for the night but wasn't sure she meant it. Though if he could stay with here, Mike would enjoy it alot.

"You can stay here for the night..." She said as she beckoned him to her bedroom. There she walked to her bed as she had turned out the other lights and slipped into her bed. The only source of light was from her bed side table.

Mike smiled happily, following her to her bedroom, looking around with a soft yawn, keeping himself dressed like he was, laying himself down on the bed, giving her well enough space on the bed, getting himself under the blankets."T-Thanks.."

"Don't be so nervous. I doubt this is your first time in a woman's bed." She said with a smile as she slipped under the covers with her pulling them up. There she turned the light off then turned over seeing he was basically on the edge. "I got plenty of room Mike so don't be afraid to shift around."

Mike shrugged a bit, scooting close to her, turning and looking ather, chuckling softly in the silence of the room, looking to what he believed to be her eyes."You expect too much of my Lily..I will admit, I actally have been in bed with a woman before..Never really had the chance before."

Smirknig as she moved closer where she wrapped her arm over his wiast. She nuzzled up to his neck as he spoke of him being in a woman's bed before. "Chance to do what?" She asked with her lips caressing his neck as she moved to look up at him.

Hew tilted his head when he saw her bringing her lips to his neck."I never had the chance to ever get into bed with a woman, especially one as beautiful as you"As usual, Mike's nervousness vanished just enough for him to compliment her looks once more, his smile now apparent as he rest his arm around her, feeling her arm on his waist. Eventually he was getting some confidence in himself, thanks to how nice and playful she was around him

"I thought you were in a woman's bed before...Unless you didn't sleep in the same bed as her." She said as she poked his side. She was trying to tickle him atleast to hear that smile in his voice. Though she nuzzled into him as she rested her head on his shoulder to get comfortable. "Today's been a wonderful day."

He shook his head some, laughing as bit when she poked his side, smiling as he moved closer to her, wrapping his arms gently around her,"what made you think that?"he asked, breathing quietly, waiting for an answer.

"Of the bed or its been a wonderful day?" she asked as her breasts were pressed tightly against his chest as he held on to her. She didn't realize how tightly or how much he pulled her into him during their time together. To her this felt like he was trying to hang on to her as long as possible. Or its been to long since he's been with a woman.

He chuckled a bit, shrugging with a blush as he felt her breasts touching him, paying no mind to it, looking to her."well the bed, but i would also like to know why today was wonderful for you."though he has been with a woman before, but from his own experiences he was never given the chance to go any further than hugs and kisses, so this was new for him, and he was enjoying every bit of it

"Well, for one you're the first guy who didn't use my name to get anywhere." She said to him as she moved to where her back was into his chest. There she closed her eyes yawning. "If you need a place to crash you're more than welcomed to stay here."

He smiled more, wrapping his arms around her, holding her close to him, gently resting his head against hers, humming a soft tune"I liked you before i knew who you were, and i had no intention of letting the fact of your profession change that."With a soft smile, he closed his eyes."Why was it you thought i had already been in bed with a woman before??"

"Well..Cute guy like you...HOLD on!" She said as she moved to where she looked down at him with the faint moonlight filtering into her room. "Liked me before you knew who I was....explain that?" she said as she thought it sounded like he admire her from afar like a school boy to shy to tell the girl he likes what he thought of her.

He laughed a bit, shaking his head some as he looked at her."I meant before i knew about you being Vixxie."He told her, looking to her, wondering what she thoguht he meant, before suddenly realizing just what his words had assumed.Thouigh he said nothing of that, he had no intentions to.

She started laughing as she felt stupid. "Oh god, I feel so stupid. I thought you meant you admire me from afar like you followed me or something." sh esaid with her laying back down. "Sorry if I freaked abit just...I don't like being stalked."

Smiling as she kissed his arm before getting into a comfortable position. "Night mike..." She said as she yawned slowly falling to sleep in his arms. Though when morning came she was curled up around him with her leg draped over his hip.

"Night Lily"he answered, dozing off into a soft sleep, happily snuggled into her through the night, still passed out when morning came around. Mike always slept in whenever he was allowed the chance, enjoying the extra hours which made him feel even better during the day.Not only that but with such a beautiful woman sleeping against him why would he want to get up and get away from her? With her leg over his hip, Mike moved his arm, resting it on her leg, his hand held on her thigh.

Lily moaned softly as she nuzzled into his chest. She moved her leg as the ball of her foot moved along his thigh as she opened her eyes looking up at him. Though she blushed when she felt his hand on her thigh. Smiling softly as she twisted her body around and slowly pulled herself free. She hoped she didn't wake him as she sat on the edge of her bed and took her shirt off. She didn't have a bra on but when she stood up she pushed her shorts off heading to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

As much of a lovely sight as he would've wished to see when she got up, Mike remained in his sleeping state, only moving to adjust to the missing figure beside him. He wasn't asleep for much longer, waking up after she walked into the bathroom to get cleaned up, the man sitting himself up with a loud yawn, stretching his arms out a bit, looking around him with a smile. It wasn't a dream afterall, Mike had actally slept in the same bed with Lily, and she was the one who invited him to.

It didn't take Lily long to shower but when she walked out she was in a towel. There she saw Mike sitting up with a smile. "Morning." She said with a smile as she walked to her dresser where she began to grab some clothes. Though there was a moment she had to grab her towel as it felt like it was going to fall.

Mike looked over at her as she moved to her dresser while dressed in nothing but a towel, making him smile before standing up."Morning Lily."he responded, making his way to the door to let her have some privacy to get herself changed without him watching."Did you sleep well?"He called to her from the living room.

"I did...I found myself wrapped around you." She said while blushing but when he left her room she let the towel drop to the ground as she got derssed in her shorts and wife beater. Soon she walked out with her thin rimmed glasses and her pulling her hair back. "What about you?"

He blushed deeply when she told him that she was wrapped around him through the night, sighing happily, silently while waiting for her to get dressed. When she stepped out in shorts and a wife beater, he smiled a bit and nodded."I slept good actually, since i had such a lovely woman beside me."

Back
Top Bottom