Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking Through Your Window

She perked up when he mentioned he said everyone needed their space. Smiling as she looked to her leg and shrugged. "It'll be sore for abit. Thank god I'm not modeling tomorrow." she said with a smile but she jumped down and moved over to where she sat down beside him. "So you know my profession so what's yours?"

He chuckled a bit after seeing her reaction to his words, taking the hint she liked what he had said since she sat beside him shortly after. With a soft sigh when she told him it would just be sore, he looked to her, taking in the closer view of herself, enjoying being so close to such a wonderful woman."Well at the moment I work at a gaming shop in the next town east of here at least until i can find something better."as he told her about where he worked, his voice was a bit shaky, unsure about what her reaction would be.

She tilted her head when he mentioned he worked at a game store. Smiling as she moved to face him as she crossed ehr legs under her. "What would you say would be best for someone like me who enjoys Halo?" She asked with a smile as she felt odd for playing these games as the men made an enjoying fun time into something more competitive then rubbed it in her face. Hell, she wasn't good but she can hold her own when it came to sniping. "I've done Halo 2 and Halo 3. The ODST wasn't interesting for some reason." she said as she felt relaxed on talking to this man before her.

When she started talking about games, mainly Halo, his eyes widened a bit, not expecting to hear her talk about something like that, at least not from a woman like her. But still he managed to give her an answer after a few moments."Well it kinda depends really, some people enjoy games like Halo and others games like Need for Speed. I couldn't really suggest much unless I knew more about you and what you like to play. But comapred to Halo the next best thing would be either Call of Duty Black Ops or Battlefield 3"By this point, he was growing quite interested with her in their conversation, his smile a bit wider.

"Huh...Never thought of trying those. Heard of them but never thought of giving them a chance." She said with a soft laugh as those was a warehouse they were hiding in. The large room was dimly lit as the mornign sun could barely shine through the dusty windows. "I should warn you I don't play the games constantly its just to have fun. I told other men but they made everything into a compentition..." She said shuddering as she hated to compete since she had enough of it at work. Catty remarks and tugging at eachother's clothes to cause them wait longer on fixing the outfit. The constant 'I look more beatiful than you'll ever be!' comments or close to it did get to her nerves.

When she explained that she was more into just playing for fun than anything else made him smile a bit more, feeling much the same way since he was never any good when it came to competitions."Same here..what is the point in playing if you end up having no fun at all. Besides, i was never good at competitions of any kind."The more he sat and talked with her, the more he began to realize just how lucky he was to end up here with her.

She laughed softly as she was relieved he wasn't like the rest she's dated or slept with. "I admit I may suck to everyone else but I can kick ass on sniping." she said with a smile to him but soon she was blushing as she felt comfortable. The type to tell another some of your secrets but not the deep dark ones. "Perhaps I could invite you to run with me every morning or for you to come to the set to see how things run. I will warn you the models are catty at times but there is just one in the group."

He laughed softly with a shrug, siting back and bit, trying to sit comfortably, figuring the two of them would be in there for a while, the people with cameras most likely hiding or trying to find a way inside."Eh maybe, but i don't mind, you win some you lose some, as long as i enjoy myself it doesn't matter. With the room as dark as it is, he wasn't really able to see her blush, hoping thins were going great so far."That sounds like fun actually."

Lily sat there but soon jumped down to explore the warehouse. "so are you new to this city or just moved from one area to the city to another one?" She asked him with her looking at the boxes seeing they were children's toys. Smiling as she rememered playing with a stuffed unicorn and other teddy bears.

Mike remained where he was seated, though he watched her roam the warehouse, soon looking elsewhere."I moved into an apartment not far from here, used what money i did have to get out of my parents house."As much as he wanted to say something else, he was unable to do so, wishing to have not told her about that.

"Oh? I live closeby to. Maybe this is a wonderful start to a new friendship." She said with a smile before walking to the door listening to what is going on in the alley way. Hearing nothing she looked to Mike. "We might be stuck here awhile. I don't hear movement but they've been known to hide for awhile to get any picture." She said before she returned to sitting beside him. "What made you decide to move out of your parents' home? I'm sorry if I'm nosey just trying to find something to talk about."

Mike put up a smile, already knowing where she lived, but had no intention of ppointing it out, not wanting to ruin everything, unsure of how she would react."I hope it is, I'm starting to really like you."He admitted with a shy smile, watching her go to the door.Yeah well hopefully things calm down quickly because otherwise i would have to take care of it."Though he seemed like a calming person, he could truely be a mean ass when he wanted.

When asked about his reasons for leaving, Mike hesitated for a moment and eventually gave her an answer"Because i was tired of being there, every girl i brought home just to hang out with was investigated to make sure we wpuldn't do anything. But they were simply my friends so i didn't see the point. And so i left and came here."

She looked at him with a smirk. "Had the same thing well they were given the 3rd degree. It was me. If I invited a guy over to get to know him better then later that night I was asked if I was falling for him and such it got to the point I refused to go out and have fun so I just worked. The thing is..." She said as she looked down. "If I did that then my mom would get worry that I didn't get social and wouldn't meet Mr. Right...Its just they make it so hard if you yourself is getting the third degree." She said with her looking down.

He listened to her story, it sounding much like his own experiences, though from what he noticed, she found herself with better luck than he did, sighing some as he looked down, feeling a bit bad for himself."Parents take parenting a little too far of you ask me, though i won't complain to be honest, better to have them care alot then not to care at all.."

Nodding to him as she laid back on the crate still not realizing he spied on her in her moment of lust. "Well atleast your parents questioned the girls if my parents did questioning it was simple light hearted ones then they turned to me later. Either way enough of parents since they aren't here." she said with a slight smile but stretched her arms out above her head.

Mike agreed and layed himself down on the floor where it was comfortable since the crates were a bit unleveled and uneven."Anything else we could talk about though??Because I have no idea."Mike smiled at her, glad that he was doing ok at not staring at her gorgeous figure whenever he had the chance."Though i will add that away from the fact that you're a model, you do look really pretty."

She let off a soft giggle at his comment. "Would you believe I was fat, braces with thick glasses and had a social issue? Actually more bookworm than wanting to go to parties." she said to him as she shifted around to where she laid on her stomach to look down at him with a smile. "Everything seemed to work out from 17 to today."

Mike smiled, slowly sitting himself up and started to speak."Well I'm not sure, I might, but i would like to get to know you better, maybe see what you like to do and such before summing anything. But not here, not in this dark stuffy room."Even though he enjoyed being here with her, he didn't like talking in such a dark gloomy place, especially with possible others trying to listen in.

(I'm gonna get some sleep, kinda tired.)

(Night)

Lily looked at him as he moved she felt something odd. Her heart was skipping a beat as she moved sitting up looking at the guy below her. He may not be Orlando Bloom but he was cute in his own way and she felt attracted to him. Though she nodded to him on waiting to get to know eachother until they were out of there. Soon hours passed and the crate was moved. Lily turned to him. "My place for pizza?"

Just like herself, he was feeling a bit nervous, his heart racing when he was invited to her home for some food, things seeming to go a bit too smoothly so far. But he shrugged it off and nodded with a smile, opening the door to peak outside, checking if things were in the clear."Sounds good to me..And I think we're clear.."he told her after taking one last look outside

(Night)

Nodding to him as she moved outside then beckoned him to follow her. Silently she headed back out onto the streets to lead him back to her apartment. It took awhile to get up the several floors but once they got there she lead him to her door. "Its a modest size home but its worth it to save the money." She said with a smile as she let him inside. "Would you mind if I showered real quick?"

Mike followed closely, making sure to be in a spot beside her where others couldn't see her face as they made way to her apartment, smiling happily as he realized he was actually going to be in her home, where everything he witnessed happened last night. Though he kept calm and followed her into her apartment, sitting himself down on the couch before he gave her a nod."I don't mind at all, take your time."

Smiling as she pointed to the phone. "If you want to order just tell them to put it on my tab." She said as she moved towards her bedroom which was in sight of the living room. There she stripped from her tight sports bra and her hands moved under the large ample breasts. "God that feels so good!" she said with a soft laugh as she moved grabbing her towels and disappeared into the bathroom where she closed the door.

He swallowed hard and payed no mind to her bedroom, leaving the phone alone as he moved to the window, looking outside with a soft sigh, humming lightly as he waited for her."Never thought i would ever end up in her with such a beautiful woman..So glad i moved here.."he mumbled to himself.

Lily was in the shower cleaning the sweat and dirt off her form. Soon she was clean and walked out in only a towel. She strided across her bedroom and let the towel fall from her form. In silence she went to her dresser and began to get dressed in shorts and a t shirt. "Did you order anything?" She called out from her bed room as she picked up the towel to dry her hair.

Back
Top Bottom