Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking Through Your Window

Smiling as she didn't say a word. To her if he was asking it meant he wanted to stay there atleast or be with her still. "How about this.." She said as she forcefully turned him around to where he faced her. "Remembered you've been warned." She reminded him as she grabbed a pillow and let it fall in front of her. Which pointed to one thing. Lily was soon on her knees with her yanking his boxers down. Even if he was bit soft she could harden him up. Soon she took his cock right back into her mouth as her hands went around his hips to his ass. There she took him completely into her mouth where the tip of his cock slipped into her throat.

He only watched, nodding softly to her warning as he leaned back a bit, using his arms for support, breathing heavily when she practically ripped off his boxers to reveal his already slowly stiffened cock. As she engulfed it into her mouth, Mike let out a hard, light moan of pleasure, feeling the pleasure rush through him, sending shocks through his cock, making it twitch in her mouth. But when she started throating him, he fell back into a laying position, breathing hard."D-Damn Lily..Y-your sucking my cock so well.."

When he fell back he pulled himself free from her. Smirking as she moved to where she was between his knees and continued with sucking his cock with her moving her head back and forth on him. She wanted him to cum as he made her cum so easily. Shortly she removed him from her mouth. "Don't hold back now..." She said teasingly as she returned to sucking him with her moving her head back and forth on him.

He nodded, tensing up, curling his feet and arching up, the pleasure bringing him closer and closer, about ready to burst as she sucked him off. He wanted to thrust into her mouth so much but he resisted, unsure if she would like it or not. Though before long, Mike let out a hard, loud groan as he came, his cok throbbing as it released loadafter load of his cum, pumping it into her mouth and down her throat."C-cumming!"

She was shocked at him unloading into her mouth. Though most of it slipped to the back of her throat. After he was done she pulled him out of her mouth and licked him clean. It took abit to swallow what he gave her but she moved laying beside him. "Better?" She asked him with her running her hand over his chest as she was laying on her side. "Anything else?" she asked him with her kissing his shoulder.

He nodded when he was asked if that was better, Mike breathing deeply, but the smell of her pussy kept him nioce and hard, hisgaze turning towards her."D-Do you wanna keep going? Or should w save the sex..for another night?"Mike was ready to go, but he wasn't sure if Lily was wantigng another round for the night. either way, Mike loved what they were doing, he was glad to have not only a beautiful woman suck his cock, but to have her let him eat her pussy.

She was ready to go as sucking his cock got her wet and willing to take him on. "Oh yeah?" She asked as she moved climbing on top of his stomach where she straddled him with her hands on his shoulders. "Did you think I'll make this easy for you?" She asked with a smile to him. "I want to see what you're willing to do to fuck me.." she said with a smirk as she was wanting him to take charge atleast.

When he was challenged, Mike took it on and held onto her hips, taking a short breath before pushing his hips uowards while forcing hers down onto him. The feeling of her squeezing him as he went in forced groans from him, thrusting in and out of her slowly and deeply."S-So tight.."For now he remained in this position, pounding his cock into her with a weak pleasure filled smile

Lily was taken back as he forced her hips down to where his cock was in range. In one swift move she felt him impaling her. Groaning as she felt him slowly thrusting into her but seeing he turned this around when she didn't expect him to just move her hips. Sitting up as she moved up and down to his thrusts. Moanign as she moved her hands behind her to grab hold of his thighs with her riding him as he thrusted up into her.

When she started riding him, Mike thrust up faster, forcing himself deeper while his arms now restat his side, his eyes locked on with her own."I-I love you Lily.."he told her, sitting himelf up as he hugged her close and sucjled on her neck as he thrust.With each thrust he made, Mike felt his cock throb and twitched as it kissed the opening of her womb.

With him telling her he loved her she was shocked that she stopped moving. "Wha..." She said still shocked but she closed her eyes with him sucking on her neck and him thrusting hard up into her. With her arms pinned to her sides with his arms wrapped around her. He was rubbing every part of her but soon her pussy wrapped tightly around his cock. Moaning as she tilted her head back with her managing to ram her hips down onto him. There she rocked her hips into his own with her cumming hard over him.

When she stopped moving, Mike thrust up faster and harder, bouncing her on his cock as she sat there in his lap, Mike mnoaning more and more as he impaled her continuously.When she tightened around him, Mike let out a soft groan of pleasure, soon moving her onto her back after she came as he thrust down into her, using this position to plunge his cock deeper into her tight sex.

"Ngh!" She moaned out with her back arching with him laying her back on her bed. "You know.." She said moaning under him with her twisting under him. "You could stand and have me...On the edge of the bed...You could pound me that way." She arched her back with her managing to get her hands onto his shoulders with her legs wrapping around his waist as he continued to pound her.

He nodded a bit but stayed in this position, holding ono her waist as he drove his cock deeper, increasing the pace of his thrusts whilehe kissed her deeply to muffle her moans"I know, but I'm going to save those for another time, I want to lay like this, to make it more enjoyable for our first time together."

With him kissing her to quiet her moans she wrapped her limbs around him as she felt him reaching deep within her. Her body was wanting him dearly as she twisted her head from him with him telling her he wanted this to be enjoyable for them. Smiling as she moved kissing his chin as she angled her hips differently where his balls was slapping every inch of her. Panting softly over his shoulder as she felt like she was getting close. "Mike...I'm almost there..." She said weakly to him as her nails moved along his back as her heels were struggling to keep from pinning him to her. Though with few more of his thrusts she groaned with ehr body curving to his own. There she held on to him as her hips pressed up into his own as she cummed.

( im gonna get some sleep, night)

Mike continued plunging his cock hard and deep into her tight pussy, the way it squeezed him made him shiver in pleasure while he kissed her deeply and remained there for a while as he thrust. During which he nodded at her warning, suddenly moving faster, trying to bring her to climax. But he was alos near his limit, trying to pick things up by thrusting wildly into her with a deep groan."I-I'm gonna cum too!"

(Night...)

Lily was cumming hard as it added to his power on thrusting into her. Thin layer of sweat covered her slender form under him but when she felt him cumming deep into her she just wrapped her body around him. "God..." She muttered softly as she hid her face into his shoulder. She never experienced a man cumming into her before. So when it was over she let go of him as she fell back onto her bed unable to move.

(you ok?)

When he finished his orgasm, Mike pulled out and layed beside her, breathing hard and heavy, his cock finally limp as he wrapped an arm around her."T-That felt so good.."Mike kept his body closer to hers, feeling the sweat on her body before turning her head to him and giving her another deep, passionate kiss.He enjoyed himself and felt quite happy with her, Mike wanted to be her boyfriend, her lover.

(About to fall to sleep myself, lol)

Lily was quivering when he laid down beside her. The cool air hitting her heated form sent chills down her skin. Though her eyes looked at him as he turned her head towards him. Moaning in the kiss as she reached up caressing his cheek. "I never...Had a man cum into me before..." She admitted to him with a slight laugh as she'd always been careful not to get into situations on her getting pregnant so soon in her career. Not that she wanted to be pregnant while she was a model. She wanted to be married when she can make that choice. "But damn..." She said with her curling up to him. "That wa samazing."

(then get some sleep my dear)

He nuzzled her hand as she caressed his cheek, smiling a bit as he grabbed her hand and gently held onto it, wrapping a blanket around them as he felt her shiver."Well if had told me to, I could've pulled out for you.."he told her bafor hugging her to him as he started to relax, yawning softly in exhaustion."Never did I think sex would ever be this great.."Mike looked into her eyes, smiling a bit before repeating his words from earlier."I..love you.."

She did hear his last three words but she snuggled up to him under the blanket. "This was your first time having sex?" She asked him as she loved him back but she wasn't going to start saying it suddenly after sex. Though she didn't know he truely loved her or was it lust he was feeling. Kissing his chest as she ran her nails along his stomach up to his chest.

He answered with a nod smiling softly as he kept her close to him, rubbing her back, shivering a bit as hse kissed his chest, relaxing happily as he started ozing off but kept himself awake."It was.."

Smiling as she didn't realize she was his first. With him dozing off but he was trying to stay awake. "go to sleep...You need it." She said with a smile as she moved kissing his cheek with her slipping out of bed heading off to the shower to wash the sweat off her body. "If you don't fall to sleep right away you can join me in the shower."

Though he was dozing off, part of it was because he was exhausted and was unsure of what to do next, watching her get up with a smile as she made her way towards the shower, his eyes glaring over her body. Mike, though a bit slow to get up, followed her to the bathroom to join her in the shower."WellI could join you since i need to wash up anyway. "As tired as he was,Mike refused to sleep with his body covered in sweat, it made him feel uncomfortable and made the sheets stick to him during the night.

Giggling softly as she pulled him in with her as she turned on the hot water. Soon she added bit of cold to ease the heat down. There her body was soon soaked as she moved grabbing a washcloth and placed a body wash that smelled of honeysuckle on it. "Need something to help you clean up?"

Back
Top Bottom