You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Current time: 11-20-2017, 08:36 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

The killing (ShoXVampire07)
10-01-2011, 07:41 PM
RE: The killing (ShoXVampire07)
Well your fantasy in how do you want this to 'happen'.

We have a setting and ideal aliens but not a exact plan towards this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Well you said he would get the material when she couldn't. I mean from there his kind is seeked out.
Hi! I rped with some of you and we all know life comes first. But I have 1 request....If there is something wrong with the rp or you lost interest then tell me. Do not leave me wondering because after some time I will send you a message stating "Sadly, I've lost interest in the rp after no response for (insert time)."

[Image: BeautifulGeishaHate-1-1.jpg?t=1262003138]
10-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Oh well that material is just a example for what the usefulness is for in the aliens rather than a plot.

But we can go with that.
10-01-2011, 08:24 PM
You know what...I am having second thougths of starting a new rp with you. Lets not continue.
Hi! I rped with some of you and we all know life comes first. But I have 1 request....If there is something wrong with the rp or you lost interest then tell me. Do not leave me wondering because after some time I will send you a message stating "Sadly, I've lost interest in the rp after no response for (insert time)."

10-01-2011, 08:28 PM
I am just telling you that that wasn't the plot idea that I was suggesting rather than a example. Sorry if I am making it sound like I am angry with you but I am not having my full attention on this right now because of my muti-tasking on the computer so I am not giving any 'feeling' in the posts.
10-01-2011, 08:34 PM
I know you're not mad at me. Just...Not feeling up for it right now.

10-01-2011, 08:36 PM
Oh ok then. If you feel better let me know.

*pats your head*

PM me whenever you're in the mood American girl-

You know I usually address someone by their gender and nationality/ethic but I don't know where you're from... Huh
10-01-2011, 08:37 PM
I am American.

10-01-2011, 08:38 PM
blonde, brunette, red head?
10-01-2011, 08:40 PM
brunette

10-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Oh...yea I am going to go with American girl~

You can call me Paisa or Colombian boy or hell even american dude~
10-01-2011, 08:44 PM
I even told you I was american...Ok umm talk to you later