Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

(Thank you. I rarely agree to a rape session in rps...Personal reasons. I know its fiction on here but...It does hit bit close to home plate on me.)

Mirina's body tensed as she was gagging for air as her body reacted naturally cumming to Richard's thrusting. This was the second time her cumming from him but when the man pulled out of ehr outh she put her hand up making his pause long enough so she could breath. She wanted this to be over soon even the decades she's been alive she felt like these men were raping her since she was a child. Closing her eyes as she allowed her body to go limp knowing these men didn't care about the shit they were doing to her.

Feeling it come closer and closer, the men grunted louder and louder as they 'ravaged' her body like a thing of their's for another minute. The other men were getting mad having to wait but it would all soon be worth it as the 2 men inside of her released their hot liquid into her body warming up her senses.

Marina shifted under them as they released their load deep into her by force. She tried tp push the man in her mouth away but couldn't. Her body trembled from them releasing as she laid there knowing the other two men were up next.

(Sorry if its so short but I basically have nothing on this)

The men grunted in pleasure as they pulled out their penises. Semen had poured from her pussy like a water fall while her mouth was filled with the nasty bitter stuff. The man who had fucked her mouth held her chin gently. "Sallow.." He ordered as he saw how her body took towards this stuff done to her.

Mirina shook her head as she wanted to spit it out but he forced her mouth to seal shut. After more tears rolled down ehr cheek she forced to swallow. Finally she ripped her head from the man who forced her to swallow the vile stuff. "No more...please...No more...." Her voice was so weak that it could barely be heard along with semen pouring from her once pure womanhood was bit of blood of when her hymen was broken with such force.

However the other men wanted their fun. "She's filled with richard's seed..." One said holding one of her ass. He then smacked it really hard to 'arouse' her body wanting her to be more loosen and pour the semen out of her.

When he slapped her ass she screamed out in pain. When this one twisted her her body was withering in pain as semen dripped from her. Her breathing sounded labored as she was trying not to get sick. "Please..." She was begging for this to end. "Stop this or kill me....I'm done..."

The men paid no attention as the two who had worked with her moved away to rest. 3 were next as they moved around her. One was who she nearly ripped his penis off.

One stepped forward and made her fall on her back where he moved his penis into her mouth sitting very lightly on her breasts with no harm as he made her pleasure his penis with her mouth. Another had began to work with her pussy seeing that most of the semen was gone and so he moved his own penis into her.

Mirina didn't look at the men as they moved her where she was laying on her back while the other thrusted into her sore pussy. Though she opened her dull lifeless eyes seeing the third man wondering what did he want.

The men however paid no attention to the now boring elf as they just focused on screwing all of her holes. While this went on for quite a while, the man who was nearly ripped whispered something to the one inside of her pussy. "Really? Interesting..." He said as he pulled his penis out of her.

Mirina winced as the man pulled out of her pussy. She struggled to close her legs but the man was still sitting there just his penis out of her.

The man who pulled out of her whispered to the man who was fucking her mouth. "Ah ok." He pulled away.

At first it looked as if she as to be left alone but the 2 men grabbed and lifted her on to her feet.

Mirina gasped and coughed as the other man left her mouth. Grateful as she closed her eyes for a moment but when they picked her up she looked at them. "What are you doing?" She asked as she twisted from their hands. She's grown use to them abusing her body that any thought of them being honorable was out of the question. On her feet she stood there before the men naked and her inner thighs covered in semen.

I am very sorry Vampire but I just can't go on. I think that we made this go on far too long as I can't get into this anymore....

I am sorry that I made you come this far and I am happy that we did make it this far at the very least.)))

Well thank you for calling it off. Though I should have mentioned rape wasn't a turn on for me when its prolonged scene. Either way it was fun rping with you while it lasted.

Yea I had a feeling since you told me that and I didn't want you to feel that you 'needed' to continue.

I be happy to do another rp with you. Something that's 'fresh' and different of course that we can both get into.

Ok we can do that. Though the whole rape thing...I know how it feels to have no control and feel useless in that situation.

Either way back on topic on a new rp *rubs hands together* what can we do? Lets see I've done a fashion model who is down to earth. Rancher whose stubborn. Student whose innocent. Done a tribal leader (furry).

Though haven't done a modern or sci fi explorer yet. Though haven't thought of other pairings.

I am into something 'non' human;

Furry and sci fi sound good. Did you have more ideas?

Oh we can do that. Let me see....who would be furry? Both of us or just one? If one then which one? Sorry asking these questions actually help me come up with ideas.

Well I AM open minded~

I can work with either although I think that both being furry would be interesting where they act so 'natural' in both their animal ways and in a human way of showing at the same time.

Ah! ok....lets see here...Sorry if it'll take awhile got lunch and a new puppy who wants me to share.

Lets see. A trader seeking passage on a military ship but the trader has information of a pirate ship on where they were rumored to be, whose the captain and the target.

Um...that sounds good but do you have something that is more based around 'traits' in nature with the furry? Like, a fox is always 'playing' with another fox for socializing but then he starts to get more 'sexual' with her?

How about 'natural' enemies be together?

how about where one finds another sleeping soundly in the park and starts to take advantage but when the other wakes up, that one is enjoying the attention.

I rather lean more on 'nature' type but do you want it to be where the furry has a human life?

You wanting mainly smut aren't you? Sorry but I haven't been in a purely smut mood lately. The whole takign advantage of then enjoying it....Not a fan of. Perhaps we shouldn't start one together right now. I don't know if its this headache, lack of sleep or my brain isn't functioning the way I'd like.

Back
Top Bottom