Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

"No!" Aiko reached out to grab Mirina but she felt a tight pressure on her shoulder. Her sight grew blurry as Mirina was screamign at the top of her lungs to get them away from her. "You're all going to pay for this..." She said as she looked to the men knowing they picked the wrong elf to fuck over. Slowly Aiko hit the floor as a pressure point was hit on her shoulder.

Mirina was struggling hard as she kicked and screamed out for them to release her. "Stop this, Please!" She cried out as she intended to kill the other Knight who shoved her right in there. "If word got out what you've done you won't be able to stop the treaty from being broken." She said as she looked to the King as she struggled to keep the men from grabbing her breasts and such.

"Oh but there's nothing about taking the elf whore for ourselves..." The king said smirking. "Besides, need no worry for me nor your princess; I have not had a erection in many years while your queen will be returned to her room relaxed and enjoying her day off..." The king said as 2 soldiers lifted her and walked out of the room.

"You're your nation's gift to us..." The king said smiling nasty as the men continued to touch her all over. While Aiko was not going to 'suffer', Mirina would pay the price.

Mirina was struggling as her nails dug into the metal armor as she felt their nasty hands roaming all over her. "I never touched a man!" She yelled out when the doors opened hoping someone would hear her. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she knew Aiko spoke highly of her for her skills but she didn't know she could hold out after this. Crying as the tears blurred ehr vision as she looked away from the men feeling sick.

The men moved to more 'sexual' parts of her body. Her breasts were 'small' compare to their large hands as they rubbed her all over and moved their hands all over her body. Of course, they weren't aggressive but gentle funny enough when she struggled aggressively.

Mirina winced as she tried to push their hands away from her virgin hood with her legs. "God...Please stop." She was begging the men as she looked up at them finally but felt her dress being snagged on one man's glove. Closing ehr eyes as she heard the thread snapping but she was trembling in their hands.

As they began to touch her bare skin, the man took their time admiring her elven flesh of black skin. While she was becoming more 'bare', they noticed how 'gentle' she was with her size.

Mirina couldn't fight back as she didn't encourage them with her screams or pleas. All she could do was stand there with ehr arms over her tiny breasts and her hand covering her virginhood.

touching her, the men said, "Are you innocent?". That one man asked that question as he removed his helm with a smirk. "Flower is still here?" He added as he placed his fingers on her groin pressing against that spot.

She cried out as he touched her but she nodded. "Yes, I'm not the whoer you've been looking for.." She said as the tears seemed to never end. Mirina felt sick as she grabbed hold of the man behidn ehr as she felt like her world was about to black out.

"Wait, if you're not the whore...is it Aiko then?" The king asked sharply. The room went silent. Would the young guard risk having her princess' name ruin?

"No! Bite your tongue about my lady!" She snapped as she struggled to strike at the King but she was held tightly. "She'd never soil herself before marriage."

"well my sources tell me that its either you or the princess...if what you say is true then you aren't a virgin!" The king claimed as his men held her tightly.

"You take us for fools you whore!" One said angrily as they had her completely naked at this point. The men in armor held her on the floor on her front.

Marina glared at the King. "I'm no ly-" She cried out in pain as they held her tightly and stripped her down. Forcing her down onto the floor with her face in teh plush carpet. She'd have to inform her Lady they've been doubled crossed by Serron and his men. Though the other girls noticed Aiko was laid in her room by a stranged armored knight. Aiko was out cold as her male Knight glared at the man asking where Marina was at and he didn't get anything in response.

As the men continued to play with Marina, one decided to move a finger into her to play with. They soon began to play with her unfamiliar sexual desires.

Her nails dug into the rug as she felt one shoving his finger deep into her. Her hips jerked as she whimpered in discomfort as he plunder deeper. They wouldn't believe her nor if they did they touched Aiko then there was war on their lands and they would all die. Marina knew Aiko didn't want this on the humans so she had to hide her shame of these men.

While the man fingered her, he whispered, "You'll be begging for this soon..." With a harsh laugh. The other men began to play with her breasts and used her hair to lift her upwards to make it possible.

Serron meanwhile was walking. He sighed rubbing his eyes as he looked out into the sun. As he walked, he stopped as he saw the last person he expected:

Miska from the kingdom who appeared to be only 10 yet she was dressed casually and looked at him seriously. "Miska...?"

She looked up at Serron with a worried look on her face. It wasn't long ago Aiko woke up mentioning they were fooled into coming here. "So...Was it your plan all along?" Miska asked in a trembling voice. She was told by Aiko's knight that she said they were fools then passed right back out. Miska the rather young or the youngest elf but wasn't so soft spoke like the lot of them.

"What are you talking about?" He asked. He saw that she was worried. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" Serron asked as he saw that she was trembling.

His eyes widen as he said, "Aiko-" But he was wrong.

"Mirina is missing." Miska asid with tears coming close to rolling down her cheeks. She couldn't stop them as they rolled down ehr cheeks. "Mirina is like my sister...My big sister.." She said as she wiped her tears away.

Mirina on the other hand was forced in a odd position as she shifted her elbows under herself as the men roughly fondled her with another fingering her. "Stop..." She said softly as her tears had ended as she had none to give anymore. Looking to the King as her eyes still had fire as if no matter what he could he nor his men could put the flames out.

"Wait Aiko's guard?" His face lighten as he walked closer. She didn't move as he kneed to the floor to be at her level of height. "Where is Aiko?" he asked wondering if this was related to her as well considering that they were suppose to be close due to their 'jobs'.

"I think that you're going to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh my dear..." the king added smiling at what was going on.

The men began to remove their helms showing themselves. Richard of course was there as he was the first to have the taste by pressing his lips against her flesh.

Miska looked to Serron glaring at him. "You and your damn treay..."She hissed. "Lady Aiko is in her room...Can not be awaken. We've tried everything!" She was trembling but of course when she calmed down she'd apologize to Serron for her out burst.

Mirina glared at him but gasped nearly kicking Richard but she was held down tightly. Her hips twisted and jerked only to feel the men holding her down by her ankles and her hair.

Aiko in her room was smacked hard by her Knight. "Lady wake up!" He yelled out at her as some of the other girls were on high alert outside her room with their blades out ready to kill anyone who came close. Though Aiko was cursing in her sleep was being smacked. In a slurped state she raked her nails across the man's face drawing blood. "You..it me...ag...I..ill you." She was struggling to come out of this state she was in but it was hard as one of the King's men used it on her and it was new. This felt like when she first tried herbal drugs or in human's world, weed. She hated that feeling and didn't want to go back to it and here she was right back in the drug induced state, so to speak.

"Its fine It's fine..." He assured her. He was worried about Aiko but konwing her guards, she would be fine. "What happened?" he asked the little girl. What was going on?

Richard dug his tongue into her pussy hitting the right nerves of the virgin that they thought was wasn't. Richard held her ass giving a few smacks building arousal.

Miska slowly calmed down and looked at him. "From what I heard from the others they heard your Knight telling aiko she needed to see your father and she should had a guard of hers with her. They followed the best they could but lost them. I stayed by her room and found Aiko being brought by your father's man. Tomas, asked where Mirina was and he didn't say a word just dropped Aiko on her bed and left." Sh esaid with her looked at him with apologcate eyes.

Mirina cried otu in discomfort but there was some pleasure but she was mufflign the moans.

Aiko struggled to get to her feet but fell to the ground as her legs weren't working correctly. Her gown fell off her shoulder revealing the dark mark on her shoulder. Aiko knew where Mirina was but she couldn't rescue the girl nor say anything where she was. All Aiko could do was cry as she felt useless for once when she promised to protect these girls from harm until they were ready to face it.

Hearing those words, he looked serious. "I don't know what's going on but I think that you need to stay with Aiko. If I am not by her room within 15 minutes, LEAVE the castle." He said as he brushed her hair gently and wiped her tears. Standing up, he turned and marched into the castle removing his cape.

Richard tasted and nibbled on her clit making various pleasuring sounds to her body. He made sure that he got every spot that was available to him.
One of the men in front of her removed part of his armor. By this point, the elite girl was easy takings as he pulled out his penis. The raw male order buzzed to her face.

Miska nodded and smiled weakly to him. "I'm sorry Prince!" She yelled at him as she ran back to Aiko's rooma nd slipped inside seeing the large Knight standing there lost as Aiko was on the bed crying after he picked her up. Miska had leaped into Aiko's bed and wrapped her arms tightly around her. "Prince said if he's not back in 15 minutes we all leave." Though she noticed Aiko refusing to look at her. Though Miska noticed the dark mark and touched it to feel a knot. Curious as she pinched as hard as she could and Aiko screamed in pain.

Mirina felt sick as she moaned softly at Richard's teasing though she looked away from the man in front of her. Her face color lighten as her chest hit the ground with her hands out in front of her. For a whore she was rather actting like a virgin very well. Mirina closed her eyes as she couldn't bring herself to play this role even when her Lady said these roles were apart of their life and their tool. Well, their pussies were tools to get the job done or to get close enough to finish the job.

Back
Top Bottom