Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

She was curious on what he needed to talk to her about. Though when they reached his room she slipped in and turned to face him seeing the one man, her own, who had grabbed her stood outside Serron's room. She shuddered at the look but looked at Serron. "Whats wrong?"

"Did your cousin send a message to my father?" He asked looking at her seriously.

She shook her head. "No, theres no reason for her to send anything. What did your father say?" She asked as she sat down in one of his chairs that was close to his bed.

"He asked me if I DID find a female to 'wed' with...something's not right..."He explained to her as he wondered what his father was up to. It was very complex. "Have you...?" he asked raising a eyebrow if she was behind this.

She was looking at him with soft eyes but when he asked if she mentioned anything she looked away and got up from his chair. "You did admit you were there to look for someone perhaps. For you to think I'd tell your father of us having sex...That hurts." She said as she moved walking by him towards the door. "What makes you think I told him anything anyways?" She asked as she turned to face him as she was hurt but she made sure the door was clsoed before walking to him. "I am guessing he's worried you haven't found a woman to wed yet so he's pushing it."

He suddenly grabbed her. "I didn't mind it like that-" he said seeing how she was hurt. "What I am asking is if you've told him that you have 'interest' in me?" He asked. Serron knew that Aiko had 'feelings' for him but he didn't naturally feel the same for her. But was there anything wrong for her to admit that she found him 'worthy' for her?

"My father may have asked you-" He said seriously as he continued to hold her arm. But he gently loosen it. "If you were to wed with me- or you may have given a 'hint' that you're a possible wife?"

She stepped back as soon as he grabbed her arm but she listened to him knowing he didn't feel the same towards her. She was in love with him and he wasn't. "I didn't say a word. I was yanked out of the carriage by one of my men then pushed to my room. Thats all...Release me, Serron. Please..." She said even though his grip was loose she wanted to know he'd do as she asked. "I know you don't love me or find me worthy for yourself like I found your very worthy." She said with her looking away as revealing her feelings did bring tears to her eyes since this was all new for her.

"Worthy?" He asked cutting her off.

"Aiko, I believe that no man is worthy of YOU." He said to her as he was surprised that she would believe that he was above HER. "Aiko, I do believe that no man would find a woman as appealing as you..." He said sadly seeing tears fall from her face. Clearly Aiko 'gave' herself completely to him and yet he didn't know how he could help her. He gently placed his gentle hand on her face wiping a tear with his thumb.

When he moved his hand to wipe the tears away she looked away from him. "Please don't..." she said as more tears rolled down from her cheeks. "You made yourself very clear to me the other day. You don't want me so why keep me around?" She said as she was biting her lower lip to keep herself from crying her eyes out but her voice was shakey when she looked back at him. "To be honest..I want to settle down and wishing you would be the one is a childish wish. I've been struggling to kill my feelings for you but...I can't."

Serron heard those words again. Maybe because he was still young and knew nothing about love. He didn't know at all. "Why me...?" he asked softly.

"Aiko...what IS love? Perhaps if I had experienced more 'relationships' generally meeting more women I would better understand...but why do you have these feelings for me? Is it because....I was your FIRST?" He asked her sadly.

She stopped in her tracks listening to him. "Why Lithie and not me when you came? There are so many whys and I'm tired Serron. I think I fell for you because you were my first and I can't explain why else I fell for you. There is something about you I can't explain." She said as she turned to face him with a tired look on her face slowly she moved towards the door. "I want you Serron. Thats all I can say but it goes both ways. You want me for one thing and I want you for that plus more. Maybe...I need a dark elf as a husband or lover." She said weakly as that hurt her worse than being there and allowing him to fuck her as he pleased.

Reaching back as she tore her ribbon loose from her hair and removing her jewelry showing she was of royal blood. "I'm going to bed, Serron. I'm...Worn out right now. If you need anything...You know where to find me since my room is a few doors down from yous." She said as she moved towards his door and began to open it seeing their men were glaring at eachother.

"I-" He said hearing all of that. But he didn't want her to feel worst. Enough had been said tonight. "Good night....." he said closing his eyes as he walked out. But not before he came and gentle kissed her cheek. "princess..." He finished. He took out 'my' but it felt the same as she left...

She didn't react when he kissed her cheek but slipped from his room and went to her own. One of her men was gonig to follow her inside but she slammed the door in his face making him curse. Silently she got undressed in the silent room and slipped into the bed naked. She laid there in silence as tears continued to roll down her cheeks as she fell to sleep.

The morning came as she was out by the stables seeing his men's horses were struting as they placed her mare in a different pen. Aiko smiled as the mare showed them no interest as she grazed in silence. "I am guessing the hroses been restless..." She commented to the small stable boy who looked tired.

"They've been singing to her all night..." He responded with a yawn but when Aiko moved by him he looked down in his hand seeing a green gem in his hand.

"For your troubles." She commented with a smile as she was returning to the castle but stopped in a garden as she couldn't bring herself to even step foot in that place now knowing she was stuck here for awhile. The bad thing is she's observed them enough when she was about to kill Serron. Aching as she ran her hands over her face as the air was thick with roses as she never seen them before since they wouldn't survive in her lands.

Serron slept horribly. His mind was completely bothered by what he knew about Aiko. At this point, his relationship with her could really become threaten if this continued.

The prince walked to the private quarters where his parents slept. His father had gone to the village to speak with their kingdom's best smith from what his servant told him. (Did father's sword broke?) he wondered as he knew that his father still spared even at his age.

Opening the door, he found his mother brushing her hair. "Mother..." He said.

The queen looked over surprised to see her child visiting her. "Serron..." she blinked speechless. The last time he had been in here was when he was 3 and wondering around the castle finding something to do.

"Mother...if I may ask..." The prince said looking a way a bit embarrassed at something.

Aiko looked to the castle's walls but shook her head knowing she couldn't run from this as she was sent here to learn what she could to educate her people. Slowly she got to her feet seeing Mirina standing there in her soft green dress.

"I heard you crying last night. He means that much to you huh?" She asked as Aiko walked to the younger elf's side smiling weakly.

"Yes but he....Doesn't want me the way I want him. I could wait but by that time he'd found someone else. I want him to be happy." She said as Mirina smiled as Aiko walked with her inside the castle as the servants looked at Mirina wonering where the hell did she come from.

The two young women went to the library as Mirina sat down to sew as she was taught to give the image of a young lady. Aiko on the other hand was looking at all the books.

His mother smiled warmly. "You can ask your mother anything Serron."

Serron smiled as he softly asked, "Mother, what is love?"

His mother's eyes widen as her smile disappeared. "Love...?" She asked as she looked at her child who wasn't a child anymore. "Why do you-" She stopped as she realized something. She gave a small smile this time. "Is there someone that you met recently...?"

He blushed. "Can you just explain PLEASE????" He said glaring a bit but he looked too cute for his mother to care how he answered.

Aiko stood by the window reading the battle journals of his ancestors. Though Mirina noticed someone outside seeing the studs jumped the tall pen to get to Aiko's horse who bucked teh stud several times. The little woman giggled at the sight and moved over watching the so called battle as the mare didn't accept that stud as her mate for the evening.

Her mother smiled more and more as she stood and walked over to her son. She was clearly somewhat still taller than him but only a little difference. "Tell your mother...is it one of the cousins?"

Ruiz became very annoyed. "I don't understand what love is!" He said angrily as she took this as a 'cute' entertaining thing. "And I have no feelings for anyone-!" He said. But then again, did he have feelings without realizing it? He had to find out.

"Love is a special feeling...that ONE special feeling you have for someone." She said as she walked around her child. She gently placed her hands on him whispering. "You know that you care for me and your father...you 'love' us...that is a special bond as well as one type of love..." She explained.

Ruiz turned his head at his mother. He knew that much about family love but she had yet to explain about feeling love for a stranger.

"While there's a difference between loving family and falling in love, they're actually very similar." she added as she let go of him.

Aiko looked outside smiling softly seeing her mare snorting at the defeated stud. "She's a fighter." She said softly as she moved sitting on one of the couches wondering where Serron was since she figured he'd be honry and come after her. Though she's refuse him this time. Sighing as she looked to Mirina and smiled softly. "I'm going to my room...I'm not feeling good." She said softly as she left the young elf alone in the library as she went by Serron's room but entered her own seeing one of her men sitting in one of the chairs. Instead of ordering him out she went to the bed and laid down.

"What do you mean...?" He asked her confused. His expression had lighten a bit but he was still somewhat harden.

"Caring about that person...that person makes you happy when they're happy." She smiled widely "You're sad when that person is also sad...you're always worried about that person...that person is someone that you can't stop thinking about...that person is the one who you want to be with for the rest of your life..." She added softly as she closed her eyes.

As Aiko laid on her bed, there was a knock on the door for her.

The man who was in her room grabbed his sword but Aiko waved for him to stay silent and hide behind the door. "Yes?" She called out as she moved off her bed and walked over to the door with her gaurd pulling his daggers out atleast. Though Mirina wasn't the only "shadow" The others were nearby Aiko's room as they were waiting for orders. There Aiko opened the door as her long white hair fell over her shoulders.

Serron looked at her confused. "Mother, surely a person can feel close like that if they care about a friend?" He asked.

She laughed. "Maybe but it'll never be as close as THAT feeling..." she placed her hand on her heart. "When I met your father, he was obsessed with me; he wouldn't leave me alone and tried his best to win my heart over to him...I remember in our youth how he would steal his own father's most prized steed just to impress me..." She closed her eyes at that thought.

It was the guard that attended with the royal guard of Serron during his visit to the dark elves' kingdom. "My lady, I am sorry to be bothering you but I-" He stopped as he looked around. "My lady...where are your guards...?" He asked blinking finding it hard to believe that someone as important as her would have guards that lacked commitment. His eyes lied to him.

Aiko didn't know where Serron was but she smiled weakly to the guard. "They are around to be honest with you. Mirina...One of my students is here as well. Did you think I would be truely alone and besides..." She said pointing to the blade next to the door which was in sight. "I think I can handle myself against an attack. Though they'd be foolish to get by you and your men." she said with a weak giggle. "Though how can I help you?"

Serron's mind was really 'surprised'; all of this time throughout the years that he's lived, he never really understood how much his parents had loved each other. He never really 'saw' it as they never even hinted it. Always arguing yet remain faithful...not counting his father's whore room but he was still surprised.

"The point is dear..." She cupped his face gently. "You would do ANYTHING for that person..." She said as she left her son.

Serron looked out the window. "............"

After taking it all 'in', the guard smiled uneasy as Mirina appeared with a smile of her own. "Well, if possible, the king would like a word with you. You may bring one of your guards if you would feel more comfortable my lady..." He said lowering his head a bit.

She was taken back as he mentioned the King wanted to see her. "He wants to see me?" she asked as if she didn't hear his correctly. Nodding to him as she mentioned her gaurd to come out of his hiding place. "Thorn, stay here..." She said to him as he slipped out from behind the door as he smirked at the guard.

"Yes, my lady." He bowed his head as Aiko left her room with Mirina behind ehr. "Take me to your King then..."

Back
Top Bottom