Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

Serron looked at her. "really? How so?" he asked chuckling at that comment reaction she gave him. He crossed his legs saying, "well we don't have a princess in any neighboring kingdom...but you and your sister are no?"

"But you said "My" in which its a way of possessing me." She said to him but she had to think about why she thought if was sweet of him calling her as such. "well, no one called me that in a long time." she said softly with her smiling at him. "Its refreshing to say the least." she admitting as she looked out the window. "Since I was put into training I somewhat gave up my title in a way to walk in the shadows with no fear that if someone found out they could use me against my uncle. I love my family dearly and don't want to put them in danger."

"Well, I do feel like you're my own and only princess...I can't really consider Lithie as she doesn't seem as 'mature' as you." he replied honestly with a smile. "And the only one that I can actually consider as one...but you're still entitled no?" He asked her raising a eyebrow.

"When I decide to retire from my profession I will be given back my title as Princess. As of right now I don't have that title. The only way I'd retire if I was married or carrying a child." She said with her rubbing her stomach to indicate what she meant by carrying a child. "Well, you can say your mother was right. I do hope to be a mother one day atleast." She said with a smile as she looked up at him. "I'm not in a hurry though since I want to find the right man atleast."

He smiled at that. Closing his eyes, serron looked out the window as the land passed. "What 'age' is right for elves?" He looked back at her. "For me, its whenever I wed in my life as one of royalty. IS that the same for you? or...?" Serron raised a eyebrow.

"Basically when we wed another being. Its somewhat frowned on to be carrying a child before marriage..." she said with her returning to her stitching. "A friend of mine became pregnant before she was wedded but after awhile she lost the child. She gave her body to a man who said he'd love her forever and she believed him." She said with a sigh. "Men in all races share a few things...The desire for flesh."

"I see..." he said blinking slowly at what she told him...

The journurey continued on hours for hours till they somehow reached the kingdom. Of course, the actual castle was half a day away but aleast they were much closer than before. "Feeling tired?" he asked her as the sun started to set and they rode along the familiar land that his kingdom ran.

"Alittle bit.." She said as she looked over at him as she placed her fabric in her small bag. "we aren't far from your home. If we're lucky enough we can get in without them noticing us." she said with a slightly weaken laugh. Though she moved to his side where she laid her head against his shoulder. There she laid her hand over his arm with her closing her eyes with her basically curling up to him.

"That would be nice...but its a shame considering that the guards would alert my return a few leagues before we reach the actual castle..." he commented a bit sadly. Serron clearly didn't enjoy his home and she knew the truth behind the 'happy' prince that was with her during his visit.

"Either way...You can tell them you're to tired to speak with them tonight..." She said with her nuzzlign his shoulder before looking up at him with locks falling over her face hiding her red eyes. "Remember what I am and who I have with me." She said with a smirk. "Give the word and I'll tell my men to conceal us with harmless smoke boms at the guards. Of course they will be thrown at their feet."

"That would raise a alarm...." HE said looking at her with a chuckle.

"Its an idea." She said with her curling up to him in which she hasn't done before. Closing her eyes as she slowly fell to slep next to him to the gentle rockings of the carriage.

"Maybe..." he chuckled softly. As she fell asleep, He watched her relax on his body with her guard down. It was funny how things were in their lives from this point considering that in less than half a year, they became life threatening enemies from very close allies.

(What did I do to meet someone like her?) he wondered as he closed his own eyes but didn't fall asleep.

The rocking of the carriage kept her asleep but soon they came to a stop. That sudden stop yanked her out of her sleep with her hanging on to Serron tightly. "Wha..." She said seeing they were sitting in front of his home. "Oh.." she said softly alittle disappointed that their travels came to an end. Looking at Serron with disappointment with one of her men opening the carriage. Before she could move she was pulled out away from Serron by one of her men though she stood there to tired to threaten him or give him a death look. Though he moved with her into the castle as one of Serron's servants was showing her to her room.

It took awhile but her guard stood in her room as the human closed the door. "My Lady why are you being so friendly with this boy?" He asked in a sharp tone but Aiko over looked it as she moved behind a screen to undress. "He isn't wor-"

"Hush!" She snapped as she was tired of him for the time being. Walking out from the screen she glared at the large dark elf. "We're here to exchange cultures and create an alliance with them. You will hold your tongue!" She turned from him only to have him grab her hair yanking her around to face him. His hand grabbed hold of her jaw.

"Thats why you slept with him? For this doomed alliance!" He hissed at her as he expected to see fear in her eyes but only to see rage in them.

"For you touching me...If Serron's men want to kill you Tokin...I'll let them!" She kicked high hitting him in his balls only to have him howl in pain.

Serron didn't realize that they arrived. He blinked a few times seeing that he had fallen asleep. He got a quick look at Aiko who was moving fast for some reason away from him. She must have been just as annoyed as h was with waking up like this. He stepped out and saw his castle before him.

(Home sweet home...) He thought grumbling. As he walked up the steps with his servants and men, he heard a howl. "?" Looking up, he wondered who was making such a terrible noise but perhaps someone was in pain? He shook his head at the thought as he found himself in the great hallway where he heard his mother hurrying.

"Serron!" She said happily as she hugged her child.

"Hello Mother..." He said smiling warmly as he hugged her.

"Your father will be down any minute- how are you? Are you well? Did anything go wrong-" She went on.

"No mother-" He said annoyed at her worrying. Natural for a mother's caring, he endured it.

"We have a feast prepared; who of the cousin are staying here?" she asked curiously.

Aiko was annoyed with the man as Richard the one who was going to attck her horse pushed ehr door open seein gher guard there. "Remove him please.." She asked as the dark elf was yanked from her room. In silence she moved getting dressed in a clean dress and pulled her hair back once more firguring she was needed at Serron's side. Curled locks fell around her soft face as she made her way out of her room. With her holdign the hem of her gown she walked down the stairs seeing his mother greeting him but when she came to the "Did anything go wrong" question it did sting alittle bit. Though she came forward slowly with her smiling softly. "Its so nice to see you again." She said with a smile to his mother as she bowed her head to her.

Before Serron's mother could say something, his father, the King appeared before them.

"Serron." he said calmly. Of course, he hugged his son and kissed him gently on his brow. "I wished that you would have sent us messages during your stay...I was getting worried that something may have happened." He remarked.

Serron only smiled. "I am sorry father. I was having a good visit and I seemed to forget about everything here..." he explained.

"I see..." His father said looking at his son oddly. He looked over the elf. "Ah Aiko was it? Its good to see you." he remarked as he gave a welcoming gesture.

Aiko watched as his mother was going to say a word but stopped when his father appeared. Her eyes turned to the older man and bowed her head to him. "I'm glad you remembered my name, My Lord." She said with her standing more behind Serron not to give off anything had happened. "Your son had alot of questions about my lands and culture. Gave som eof my men a hard time when training some of our techinques." She said with a smile as she was giving Serron some credit.

"Well you must tell me more at dinner." The king said smiling.

"Then let us attend the hall." Serron's mother said smiling as they all began to move.

"In just a moment." the King said as he stopped his son.

"Father?" Serron asked.

"A question my son..." The king said as Aiko, the queen, and the guards began to leave. However, Aiko noticed Serron staying with his father...

Serron looked at him as everyone had seemed to leave. "What is it?"

Aiko moved following his mother as if it was her role or she felt like it anyhow. Though with the sound of the gaurds behind her she noticed Serron wasn't following. Curious as she turned to look for Serron but noticed he was with his father. She wanted to stay behind but the gaurd gently nudged her to follow Serron's mother to the hall. Sighing softly as she began to leave Serron behind wondering why Serron stayed behind.

His king looked at him seriously. "Have you met with a woman?"

Serron looked at his father very annoyed. "................"

"Well? Answer your father!" The king said getting angry.

Serron didn't say anything as he left him there. Clearly there was NOTHING that he could do to his son....or was there?

"...." The king walked and followed him as he then saw Richard who had returned.

"My lord-" He said to Serron who however shook his head as nothing was wrong.

Richard looked at the king. "My king-"

The king looked at him. "Richard, I have a task for you..."

Dinner was meaningful; while the King didn't talk as much, the queen asked many questions mostly directed at Serron during his visit. Of course, Serron told his mother the 'important' things but not of his special relationships with AIko and her cousin. He however did mention about how his guards were being 'attacked' by Aiko's special force.

The table laughed although the guards didn't.

Aiko stayed silent most of the time but she noticed the King wasn't speaking. She wanted to ask if everything was alright until Serron commented on her special force. Laughing softly but she looked to Serron figuring he'd keep her assassin life a secret or was he just explaining she was training young beings. "Well, I hoped the ladies helped your men realize you can be ambushed at anytime of the day." She commented but noticed there was a sense about the King that didn't settle with her so well.

Serron could talk more but honestly he wasn't in the mood to. After a few exchanges, he looked at Aiko as they all stood up. "Aiko, in my room~" He nudged at her. That guester meant one thing and clearly he was horny. But he was a man after all. Maybe thats what made Serron annoy her?

Slowly standing up as she noticed Serrons' eyes and she knew what that meant. Walking over to him as she whispered softly to him. "Do you think its wise.." She asked softly as she felt a pair of eyes on her back. "Did your father say something to get you this aroused?" She asked with her moving ahead of him with her hands folded in front of her with her walking out of the hall wondering what was going on. Was him being horny a need to release from frusteration?

"OF course not!" He whispered with distaste at that Comment. While they walked, Serron's guards did maintain close as well as her own yet they were moving fast enough not to be heard.

"I have to talk to you about something." He said. Of course, he wanted sex but first, he had to talk to her about something as they reached his room after 5 minutes later.

Back
Top Bottom