Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

She was about to answer him or inform him further until he started stripping himself. Smiling as he laid next to her but she moved curling up next to him with her head on his shoulder. "Yes, this is about enjoying the thought of having someone here without the need for sex." she said with her closing her eyes with her hand on his chest. "Besides your trip isn't over so you're still learning new things so yes women love this to and also don't want you walking in to your home smelling of sex." She said with a giggle.

"I don't think anyone notices the smell...do they?" he asked.

She looked at him as she felt her heart ache slightly at this next comment. "I knew you and Lithie were having sex because your room smelled of it." She said to him as her tone was slightly sad but she kissed his chest in a affectionate way for him.

Hearing those words, he wondered if 'anyone' could know. However, what she said about Lithie made his heart slightly jump a bit. "Ah....I see..." He responded naturally as he held her close. "I am sorry...Aiko." He told her.

"Why are you sorry? You made it clear what you were wanting and... My heart got in the way. I can handle it." She said as she didn't look up at him as she was looking at the foot of his bed with her fingers dancing along his stomach.

"Can you really?" He asked with doubt in his tone. He looked quietly at their surroundings. "I can never tell anymore Aiko..." He said softly as he closed his eyes. While they were exposed on the bed, all they really did was cuddle as if they both experienced a hard orgasm and were relaxing together for that reason. But of course, this was good for them in their 'relationship' that he didn't realize was growing into something...

"You do have a easier time telling me honest things rather than myself no?" he asked her.

"I don't see a reason to lie to you." she said with her looking up at him as she noted his tone on him doubting she could handle his 'adventures'. "To me there has to be a reason to lie to someone and now...Theres no reason for me to lie to you."

Serron looked at her as he stood up a bit straight. "Do elves even lie or do they play tricks with words so that its similar to lie?" He asked curiously. He yawned stating, "I could never tell although I trust you completely." Serron added honestly.

With him standing up slightly she shifted with her looking at him wondering why he was moving. With what he was saying she was bit confused but shook her head. "A lie is a lie. We do lie and we don't give out information for reasons."

He looked at her. "So you have nothing hidden from me...no feelings that you're hiding...?" He asked. Of course, he had a idea from her confession for her care over him but he didn't know how strong it was. "Now that that thought comes to mind..." He placed his body above her with no contact with his hands on both side. "...you're not even the littlest excited?" he smirked wanting to play a game with her.

When he went on to what she was hiding she looked at him then away but she didn't even look at him when he moved himself above her. "Excited about what?" She asked as she was avoiding the first part of his comment on her hiding her feelings from him. She really liked him but when he encouraged Lithie to fuck him she did feel betrayed. She told him that already so she didn't know exactly what he was wanting to know. "Your questions are so vague. You need to be more detailed on what answers your're wanting to know."

"Nothing at all." He repeated as he lowered his body gently over closer to her's. "I want, everything to come out of you...to be honest, I heard this from a guard of my father that a man is only powerful if he knows how to get out anything from anyone..." He added. Both their faces were so close, he could see every detail of her face of beauty.

She turned to look at him as he was talking about getting information out of someone. "Thats not power you're speaking of. Thats fear." She said softly with her pulling herself out from under him. She didn't go for her clothes but walked to the window wondering if he was trying to get something out of her. "What do you really want from me, Serron?" she asked as she didn't turn around to face him. There were many questions now swarming in her mind but all were insulting ones on Serron and his father who he saw as a idiot but respected him at the same time.

"Its the same thing." Serron stated in his belief as he dropped on his bed. Pulling his covers, he stated, "I want to be able to understand everything without trouble...so power helps me...as a future king." He turned his hand into a fist.

"A king who doesn't understand things around him isn't fit to be king; I will know everything and not be confused by everything...aleast you're older and wiser than me no?" He asked the older being.

Aiko laughed softly at his last question. "I am older than you and I still don't understand everything around me...I am guessing neither does your father. I feel like I am lecturing you, sorry." She said with her laughing at herself. "Though your question on me being excited or I was hiding anything from you is very confusing...Thats why I kept asking you what did you want from me." She said with her turning to face him finally but she sat down in the lone chair in the room.

"A new question: Are you afraid of me......ELF?" That question really seemed odd. Considering that he used 'elf' as if he didn't know her name but the point to that was to remind her that she was a different race than him and how powerful of a being he was. So was he a possible power ally or perhaps even at the smallest chance: A threat? Of course, there was never any problems that would get him to be a danger to her species but what else?

"You trust me completely right Aiko...? Does excitement towards something occur to you knowing how powerful of a being that I will become one day? That you're so close to and happen to know much more than even my parents?"

She looked up at him when he addressed her as Elf. That was a slap to her after what they went through together. She didn't hear him call her by her name as she moved getting out of the chair silently and moved picking her dress up. "I've trusted you this far and knowing you'll be a King I have mixed emotions about it." she said with her sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Call me an elf again I will slap you." she said in a odd tone. "What you did on refering me as an elf after what we went through was a slap to the face for me. Just don't do it, please..."

"Aiko," He said 'making' her feel better, he looked serious over the last few minutes. "Do you or do you fear me even the littlest? I trust you with my life when I am in your lands but I can't help but feel that you're the littlest worried about something. And I don't like it unless I know exactly what is on your mind." He said sternly.

Standing up, he walked over to her and said, "We made a bond; and I want to know if something is bothering you. Because bit by bit, I've seen you changed. I may have changed because of the impact you've have had on me. So does that mean that I've changed you? Have I done something that was 'forced' on you?" He looked at her seriously.

With her sitting there she looked up at him as she was touched by how he was concerned about her feelings atleast. Slowly she got up to her feet and took his hands into her own like before that night. "Serron, I feel like I'm falling for you and that does scare me in many ways. I do worry that you'll be taken from this world as I know there are others whose been keeping a close eye on your family." She said with her looking up at him.

"You have changed me as Lithie noted a few times in your company. On me being more reserved and declining missions." she said as she released his hands. After that bond was formed you didn't force me to change. I changed because of you and your kind." For a moment she felt silly as if she was rambling on and not making any sense at all. "I'm sorry if I don't make any sense at all

After hearing all of that, he smiled as he kissed her lips gently. This kiss was very gentle and very caring towards more than what he did to her a few minutes ago. Pulling his face away, he said, "Good night my princess..."

The next day started pretty good. After a full morning sleeping session, (Serron ordered everyone to let themselves leave late.) the whole company traveled across the land with ease. Now that Serron thought about it, going to his kingdom seemed like 'uphill' rather than going to her kingdom which felt like 'downhill'.

Serron didn't like traveling as much but talking with Aiko seemed to help. "How long did you train before starting as a assassin? " he asked.

The night sleeping was peaceful after their so called heart to heart talk. Though the morning was alright execpt the stallions in the area was going crazy as her mare was in heat. So the men used her to encourage the stallions to pick up their pace. Though Aiko looked up at Serron when he asked about her training as she was working on her stitching to give the impression she was to delicate to defend herself.

Smiling as she set the fabric into her lap as she thought about it. "Lets see...This is my 90th year on this land...I'd say when I started I was ten. The training was hard of course but when I was lets say...I was 18 in your years I had my first solo mission. So about eight years of training but it wasn't like train every other day I trained everyday from sun rise to the moon was high in the sky." She tried to remember the times she trained as this was the best she could describe it. Basically she trained sixteen hours a day or maybe fifteen counting for dinners and bathing.

"Interesting." He responded. "I've also been wondering: How long do elves live for?" Serron looked at her. Her '90th year' comment really made him realized jsut how long elves lived for. Yet she looked only slightly older than him.

"Well my Uncle...the king you've met is several centuries old. The only thing he got ill from was sickness like flu or colds and...snake venom." She said with a smile. Today it seemed like the worry or concern was lifted from her shoulders. Though he knew if he or his father screwed up there would be assassins after his family. Thankfully she and her group would be there to make sure things didn't go down that path. The comment he gave her last night made her blush. "You called me your Princess....Why?" She asked with her looking up at him with a soft expression on her face.

His mind was a bit bothered by what she just explained. (700th years...is that around 50 for the man or 70???) he thought as his mind drifted. While he did hear her question, his mind was on that fact about elves..."MM? I am sorry, what were you asking me?" Serron asked realizing that he didn't pay attention to her question.

She looked at him when he asked her what she asked. At first she thought it was his way of hinting he didn't want her to ask but she ignored it. "Last night...You called me your princess. It didn't hit me until now what you called me." she said with a smile with her looking down at her craft but looked up at him. "I find that very sweet."

Back
Top Bottom