Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

His anger lighten, not that she could see, as he then sighed very gentle before saying, "I am sorry, I don't want you to think that I am angry at you Aiko..." He looked over at her as he turned his body facing her. He seemed still a bit distressed by this.

"My parents have often been very stubborn throughout my whole life BARELY listening to me; unless I was doing something in a course of major action. Most of the time, my family doesn't listen to me and only take interest if its in THEIR best interest..."

She stood there in silence as he told her he wasn't mad at her. Slowly taking his hands into her own as she stepped closer to him with her kissing his fingers. "Serron, I do worry about you." She said with her looking up at him with a soft smile. "Maybe its time you stopped worrying about what your parents do for themselves and do something you love for yourself or you think its right. Sit down and begin to think of ways to better everyone's life around you so when the time does come for you to be King then you know exactly what to do." She said with a smile with her pressing his hands to her chest.

As she spoke, it felt as if she had just given him medicine for his wounds in his heart and mind. "I suppose you're right..." He finally said as her kisses and physical touches had made him more 'humble' again. He actually felt more pain in his heart having felt anger and taking it out on her but he quickly thought about how things were at this very moment. Serron opened his mouth and closed it unsure what to say. However, he opened again saying, "Thank you..."

She didn't know what affect she had on him but when he thanked her she smiled and released his hands as she mvoed clsoer kissing the corner of his lips. "What are friends for." she said with a smile but she mvoed cupping his cheek with her still smiling as she looked into his eyes. "Now rest. If you like I can tell the men to keep my mare in the back since it was her who encourged the steeds to quicken their pace." She said with her removing her hand from his cheek.

However, it was his turn to hold her hand. "Wait, Aiko..." he said suddenly as he began to turned red. "I don't know what it is but every day, I seem more and more attached to you and I don't know why..." The young prince looked to the side actually embarrassed a bit and he didn't seem pleased at all by this.

"Will you keep me company tonight...?" He looked into her eyes. His light blue eyes had once again looked into her red beautiful eyes as he used his free hand to now gently be placed on her own cheek.

Rather taken back by him confessing such personal feelings to her as she stood there with him holding her hand then him cupping her cheek. Closing her eyes as she moved resting her head on his shoulder. "Of course I'll stay to keep you company tonight." She said with a smile but after nuzzling his shoulder she looked up at him as she smell of sweet hay lofted in the air around them but she didn't know if he wanted her company as a mate or as a friend to sleep next to him. Either way she'd do them if he asked her. "I know its been a rather long day. How about we get undressed for bed?" She asked with a soft smile on her lips.

He smiled at that. "I would like that very much.." He said as she nuzzled on him. He 'giggled' with his boyish tone stating, "you've been making giggle a lot lately~" He admitted to her as he then did the same on her cuddling with more and more on her own neck.

She gasped with a giggle as he moved to nuzzling her neck which tickled. "That tickles, Serron." She said with her hands on his chest with her smiling as she didn't push him away. For a long time she hadn't felt like this and it was nice. Closing her eyes as she moved wrapping her arms around him in a hug.

"Really? I am very sorry..." he said as he then continued to nuzzled her. he enjoyed making her giggle outside of when they fucked as he trickled her. He kept her close so that she couldn't get away as he used his lips to also brush her soft gentle black skin.

She giggled him as she moved her hands to his waist and weakly pushed him only to feel him holding on to her. Though when he began to use his lips her giggling stopped as goosebumps appeared over her skin with her feeling weak in his hands. Her neck was sensative to the touch even to a man's lips such as Serron's. "If you keep doing that Serron I won't be ble to sleep tonight." She said weakly with her smiling. If he kept teasing her neck like that she'd be aroused and she can't do anything about it other than stay calm and let her body calm down.

"Really? then maybe I should stop..." he said as he continued. He then gently tugged her bit by bit as they fell on his bed. Of course, he continued to trickle and trickle her neck with his lips and even her ears. He got a bit excited making her giggle like this although he had no idea she was becoming aroused.

"Serron..No!" she cried out to where only they could hear her as they fell on hisbed with her trapped under him. Struggling to get him away from her neck she managed to gain some space. "Serron stop please...You're making me aroused with your tickling of my neck and ears."

He looked at her blinking as he lifted his head. "Oh...do you...hate it?" he asked looking at her. Clearly she was giggling and blushing but he couldn't tell whether she wanted this or not. He felt that he had to be 'polite' with her as he was raised to be a gentleman regardless of the richest king in his land or the poorest peasant ever.

Regainnig her breath as she laid there under him of course she loved it but them mating here where the walls were somewhat thin and barely any privacy seemed so....Naughty. Aiko looked up at him as the faint moon shined through his open window she noticed he was concerned but in the past he took every advantage that she knew of. Reaching up as she cupped his cheek with a smile. "Of course I love it but why are you concerned if I like it now? also if we ended up mating in this...Place it just feels so..Naughty but in a good way of being naughty." She said with a soft giggle as she heard herself trying to explain to him how it felt.

He gave her a stern look at her question. "Why would I not be concerned?" he asked disliking her question. Of course, her giggles and her confirmed enjoyment only made him want to continue. However this time, he decided to give her a bit of lip and lip attention still missing that last feeling of the recent good night kiss 2 nights ago...He pressed his lips against her's softly as he dug his tongue into her mouth.

With that stern look her smile faded only to have her muffle a shocked gasp when he kissed her. Her eyes were wide as he dug his tongue between her lips. After awhile of pressing her shoulders into his shoulders she closed her eyes and moved her own tongue against his own with her wrapping her arms around him.

Serron's mind thought about something else in sex; affectionate for one another seemed very important. "You smell nice...~" He said as he kept his eyes opened while gently kissing her and then he reacted towards her tongue.

When the first kiss ended she looked at the man she didn't know. The Serron she knew was selfish when it came to sex or just being lustful but this Serron was being sweet in a way. Laying there under him as her hands moved over his shoulders but she didn't say anything to ruin this moment they were sharing. Kissing him back but moved her fingers through his soft hair with her kissing his cheek.

Kissing more and more, Serron began to gently remove her clothes. "Do you want me to do anything 'special' for you Aiko?" he asked. Realizing it, women must have a craving for something certain just as men do. Of course, he didn't know exactly what Aiko craved as he moved his hands on one leg lifting it gently in its bareness. So smooth and gentle the skin was, he gently held it up.

Aiko then realized he had undressed her slowly. After her laying there naked under him she looked up at him as he asked her if she wanted anything special. "Yes, just to lay here with you. Thats all I want..." She said as her body was trembling as her heart was racing though she was trembling as in the past he basically pushed sex onto her. Now she didn't want it as she just wanted him and not his flesh.

"Um, how does that meet to your 'needs'?" He asked looking confused. He obviously didn't get it as he then looked at the leg he was holding. "Such beauty..." he commented loving her black skinned leg. He gently rubbed it while it was lifted. As if he was 'tending' to it.

"Serron, I just want to lie here with you...No mating invovled." she said in a shakey voice as if she was trying to gain some control. "That is what I really want." She said to him with her licking her lips with her breast heaving up and down with her moving her hands to his chest.

Serron stopped and looked at her. "no mating?" He asked raising a eyebrow. "What else is there to do in a bed when sleeping with a woman?" He asked her confused as usual as he thought that they were 'suppose' to be having sex when sharing a bed.

"Like I said...Lying here together and just enjoying eachother's presence. If you can't enjoy another being's presence then you can't enjoy that person." She tried to explain to him as she never slept next to him before but she thought Lithie slept next to him the night his men took her. Aiko looked away as she moved her hands to his chest. "If you don't want that then I'll get dressed and leave you here."

He looked at her blinking. "Women enjoy that?" He asked. "Is it a type of company pleasure...?" He added even more confused. "If you wish for that..." he said as he stripped. It was only fair that he would too be naked like her considering that he had already strip her of her clothes. "So I just lay next to you?" Serron had did what she was doing and it felt weird. "This is a bit odd..." he admitted laughing a bit.

Back
Top Bottom