Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

She looked up at him and blushed. "Sorry...Just a rain drop hit my back and all I thought was cold." She said with a soft smile with her pulling away from him. "Did you want to head back to camp?" she asked with her looking away from him as she didn't know exactly how to act around him. Was she suppose to act like a friend? An old lover? A guest? "Serron, I promised you I'd be honest with you...Right now I'm confused on how to act towards you when we get to your home." She said as she stood there with the rain now hitting her flesh in which she got accustomed to its tempature.

"just...be how you always are." He said blinking. "Why would you be confused when we've done this before...are you sure that there's nothing else that might be bothering you...?" HE asked. Aiko was now confusing him as he began to worry a bit. However, they did walk back just as the rain was getting a bit more heavy.

The cold rain was making her shiver since she was nearly naked except for her wrappings covering her breasts and her small skirt. "Well, after what we been through I don't know if I should be so relaxed with you and your family...In case you wanted to keep our...Past experiences a secret for now." she said with her looking up at him. "I'm not ashamed of us having sex and becoming close like best friends I don't want to make things hard on you since I assume you and your father have an ood relationship right now." She said with her seeing the fire was blaring with the men cooking the boar meat.

"Well..." he started as he then saw what she was worried about. It did make sense that keeping their sexual relationship was something that should be kept 'secret' and his father WOULD use that as a reason for him to marry if he was having sex often.

"I see your point..." he admitted as they walked into his tent. Naturally, they ate boar meat that was brought into his room with a table just for them along with red wine, bread, fruit, cheese, and water to wash down if needed.

Aiko was hesiatant on walking into his tent when the men saw her like this. Though she did follow Serron inside seeing the meat there. Her men had suspected she'd be spending some of the night talking to Serron. Smiling as she took her portion and sat down eatting the meat. "So how do we handle this? As if we've grown together as friends and pretend that part didn't happen if asked?" She said knowing the men could hear them easily.

"Would you prefer if my parents knew? Because clearly a parent would love to hear how their child has mated already." He said looking up at her. "My father would have a field day if he knew...which is something that I would LOVE to avoid...." he honestly admitted looking at her while he sucked on a grape. "I don't suppose your uncle knew what happened between you, me and your cousin right?" he asked actually with a serious expression for that moment.

Aiko shook her head as she began to eat the home made bread. "I never said anything to anyone about us nor that evening between the three of us. He is a wise man of course as you saw. I wouldn't put it past him is he suspects young men sowing their oats." She said with a tease as she nudged his foot with her own. "Atleast smile at that with one royal family member understanding the situation and keeping quiet." She said with a weaken smile. She was trying her best to make Serron relax since she didn't want him tense when he got home. "I prefer seeing you happy and content with your life rather than worrying and regretting anything." She said to him as she looked into his eyes not knowing where their future held for them but she knew she wanted him to be happy when he moved on in his life where she went her way. Little did she know she was heading to her final home.

He nodded and smiled. But her nudging of her foot against his own made him 'giggled' as he then said, "My word-" he looked at her. "It felt so 'strange'..." He told her honestly. "I wouldn't mind that the next time we mated..." he said smiling as he chuckled not realizing that it just 'trickled' his arousal with both their feet touching one another. "And I have have yet to regret anything Aiko..." he added looking back at her eyes as well with that same innocent smile. Aiko's impact in his life really made him more 'humble'. He drank some wine.

Upon hearing his so called giggle and him teasing back made her smile though when he said he wouldn't mind if they mated next time then he didn't regret anything made her blush a deep purple. She looked down at her plate not realizing her coming into his life has changed it slightly or imfluenced him in some way. Though she looked up at him seeing his eyes didn't move from her. "Serron if your father suspects your intentions or wish of mating with me he may suggest you marrying right away to the nearest or the next avaible royal blood member. We don't want that now do we?" She said with a smile as she sipped on her glass of wine though it normally took her one glass of wine to make her tipsy.

Serron stopped smiling. "Well...is there suppose to be the 'right time' to marry Aiko?" He asked looking at her as he placed his wine down. "My father insists...but am I too young? Or am I in the right age to rule over my kingdom...and wed with a woman and have children..."

Sighign as she leaned back against her chair looking at the top of his tent thinking of when was such the right time to marry. "Honestly I don't know if there is a right time but you are the age to wed since you're old enough to produce chidlren and take care of them....So I guess the right time is when both man and woman are ready for such task on having children and being able to care and raise them to become strong and maybe role models for others to come. Like King Aurthor and Sir Lancealot long ago." she said with a smile as the boys even dreamed of being a Knight like Sir Lancealot.

"I suppose you're right..." he said smiling softly as he finished his meal.

The next day was pretty slow; the rain had yet to stop over night and so getting things collected had to wait. However, they were making up the time that they were missing because of the rain having traveling in a steady road unaffected by the rain. Serron as usual looked out the window thinking about his trip back home. He also thought of what Aiko said who was across from him. He closed his eyes gently.

The ride back to his home was slow as the stallions weren't that happy on having to pull them in the rain though one of her men came up to the window and knocked. "Hm?" She opened her eyes as she was somewhat asleep. Shifting to where she opened the window as the elven man said something but Aiko sighed. "Unload her and ride her in front of the boys. Hopefully she can influence them." She said softly as the man nodded and hung back from the others with her other guard. Aiko sighed as it seemed to add more pressure on everything on the trip. "Serron, expect alittle jerk and some bit of speed." She said with her moving where she laid across the seat across from him.

"Of course..." he said dully as the carriage did move a bit faster. The speed did increase much better but the ride was still long. He didn't talk more afterwards and seemed unphased by the increased speed. His expression seemed 'bothered' or 'bored' or even 'not pleased' with something. Serron didn't realize this sooner but he did not seem happy coming back home.

Aiko noticed he seemed off but everyone was depressed with this nasty weather. Sighing as she closed her eyes hearing the stallions nickering loudly then there was another jerk which sent aiko onto the floor. "Ow..." She said with her rubbing her head. She was annoyed of course but she wanted this to happen to make the distance in a much shorter time. Climbing back up onto the seat she didn't lay down but sat there with her looking out the window. Her eyes fell on one of her guards who seemed to stick close alot recently. She didn't think much of it as she looked away with her looking at Serron for a short moment then looked down at her lap.

They traveled through small villages as some became more frequent. She suspected they were getting close ot his home. "Did you want ot stop for another night or just continue on? If we continued we'd reach your home late tonight but if we'd stopped...You'd guess we'd be there by morning."

He didn't feel like sitting anymore; this ride was just too stupid that it took them longer to reach his kingdom. While they got off the carriage, he looked at the horses with distaste by how long it was taking them. (Stubborn creatures...) he thought. However, he looked at Aiko.

"I hope that we don't get to my kingdom TOO soon..." he said with a chuckle. That confused her naturally as everyone began to move to the inn that was before them.

Once out she stood there in shock he said such a thing. Everyone moved around her as she stared to him. "Why..." She asked weakly as she was trying to wrap her mind around it. Slowly walking over to him now bit worried. "Why don't you want to be there as soon as possible?" she asked him as one of her men walked in tellnig her and Serron they both got seperate rooms. Both are several yards from eachother but Aiko ignored her man with her eyes on Serron.

He said nothing. "I am going to lay down for a bit..." he said not looking at her as he walked to his room but of course, she wouldn't let go of this. He kept a 'smile' but honestly, it didn't seem like it considering that he didn't even want to her question. Something that was new for Aiko as he always told her these things.

"Wait!" She yelled out to him but he was already gone into his room. The faint rain drops had moisten her hair as she stood there dumbstruck on this sudden mood change. She couldn't blame this on weather now. After awhile she was guided inside but she was moved right past Serron's room where she went into her own. They promised not to beat around the bush and they'd both be miserable. Now it seemed he was miserable and she couldn't do anything to help him other than sit back in silence until he confessed. "Get out." She told one of the men who she saw riding beside them earlier. He didn't want to go but he nodded before leaving shutting the door behnid him.

Staying in his room for the rest of the day, Serron's mind was at stressed. His body was heated up, he seemed to have trouble breathing. He was sweating as if he was out in the sun all day and his head was with deep pain as he looked at his basin filled with water and washed his face out. "Arghh...." stress seemed to be getting to him as he heard the door knocking.

Rubbing his face, he wasn't in his robes but rather clothes he would wear under everything that was heavy. (Why do I feel pain...) He wondered as he then walked to the door. Opening it, it seemed that Aiko was keen on finding out what was on his mind. "Aiko..."

(Umm why are you controling Aiko?)

Aiko stood there as she wanted to smack him hard. With him standing there she moved into his room. "What the hell is wrong with you, Serron." She snapped at him with her moving into his room slamming the door shut. "We made a promise not to hide anything to where we'd cause eachother misery."

((oh I figured as part of the story that you would be back at his door. So instead of 'rushing' what was going on with his mind to what happened up to this point, I assumed that you were going to just come back at the door since there wasn't really anything to do))

Serron looked at her. He wiped his forehead. "Nothing is wrong, have I worried you?" he asked. That was a stupid question considering how obvious it was that she was worried. Of course, while Serron was known for his 'lack of common sense', he didn't seem ever to learn more and more from those mistakes. "I am not hiding anything...I am just, tired." he lied looking at the window again this time in this inn.

(Ah! well I just left it the way it is since he didn't want her to question whats wrong)

She stood there mad as she over looked his flushed cheeks. "Serron! You said you didn't want to get there as soon as posible...I asked you why and you left me in the rain with no answer. Becareful or I'll be slapping you so hard you'd be waking up in your own bed." she hissed at him. "We promised we wouldn't make eachother worry and you're doing more than making me worried about your well being."

"I just don't OK!?!" He yelled suddenly. For the first time ever, since the night that they met that when she made a claim about his father, he never yelled this loudly as he then gave her a angered face that he never shown her before. He looked as hard as he ever appeared breathing deeply also stating, "I just don't want to go back to my home because I hate being around my father and yes, even my own mother! Are you happy?!" He added as he turned his body away from her.

She stood there in shock at the news of him hating his own parents. Standing there in silence as the room seemed to vibrate with his anger for telling her. Slowly she walked over to him where his back was to her. Reaching up slowly as she touched his arms. "I don't understand how someone could hate their parents. I can understand hating their actions they've taken but the people themselves..." She said softly but soon she moved her hands from him as she thought he didn't want to be touched right now.

Back
Top Bottom