Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

"As do I for your recovery." He remarked with a small bow.

Serron walked along the hallways till he found 2 of his knights waiting for him. As they walked to the entrance, he thought about what the king said with his niece referring to Aiko. He wondered if she would enjoy her time with him in his own lands. Only a night and a half had she spent there but he didn't know what was to be at this point. He would do his best to teach her his own culture.

He found himself with his knights outside where he saw both lady Aiko and Lithie talking to their own soldiers. As they walked, one of the female elves smiled at the knights which made them 'filnch' a bit. Serron smiled from what Aiko told him last night.

Lithie was talking with aiko but she was the first of the two to see Serron. Smiling Lithie nodded to Aiko's shoulder as the taller elf turned to Serron. Lithie was in her dark blue gown as Aiko was in a white gown with a silver sash around her waist. Aiko's cheeks were a soft purple from blushing as around her neck was a gem that Lithie had given her before they started off on their trip. It was Lithie's favorite necklace as it was a rudy with diamonds around it.

Soon Lithie walked over seeing the Knights flinching from the girls smiling at them. "I see our lively girls left an everlasting impression on your men." She said to Serron and the Knight she asked to walk with her to her bedroom last night. "To give you a heads up Prince Serron if my arrange marriage is confirmed I may send your family an invitation to the ceremony." She said with a smile as she was being thoughtful atleast.

Serron looked at her with a smile. "Of course. Thank you for everything, you have been a very generous host." he said happily. "I do hope that you'll visit again whether with your future husband or with your father." He suggested. Looking over at Aiko, she was really a beauty. He smiled at her appearance. "First time I've seen you dressed like that..." he commented on how she had a more 'fancy' appearance. Looking over at her guards, he thought about his own guards. "Are these the young women who 'entertained' my own men?" he asked with a smile. He looked at his knights who seemed uneasy. Clearly his knights had a 'rough' visit in general...

Aiko nodded as if she couldn't find her voice as her hair was braided from her face but there were a few locks caressing the sides of her cheek. Though Lithie smiled as the girls who gave his men a hard time looked like any other girl in gowns and hair down with them smiling.

"Yes, they are the very same girls. We've trained a few men as well...Well Aiko has." She nodded to the two men who'd be riding with the Knights. "Oh Aiko when you've made your choice please send Henry would you?" Lithie asked as Aiko nodded to her cousin before slipping into the Carriage.

After their good byes, Serron also stepped into the carriage. Looking back, his knights were alert and perfered with the male elves as the females seemed too playful. They soon rode after 2 minutes and the journey began. Serron looked at Aiko and said, "Aiko, have you also planned to wed with arrange marriage?" he asked her curiously.

"Or are you planning to find the one that you are to wed by yourself?" he asked. He was getting into her business but he just naturally curious of many things. IT was actually a bit cute considering how he just 'went' with things no matter how they went. Their relationship was heading in a certain direction that he didn't know was coming to...

Aiko looked over at him when he asked if she'd do an arranged marriage or not. Shaking her head as she was laughing softly. "No, my Uncle..The King signed an agreement for his daughter to wed another tribe's Son. We heard there was an attack on them and we're awaiting news if he survived. I...I never thought of marrying since I always thought serving my cousin was my life. Now since I'm trying to break away I'm trying to find my own path." She said with her looking at him. "Funny thing is I never heard you speak of marriage." she said as she forgotten his father asking Serron of wedding someone before they left.

He thought about it and then said, "Well, when we first left my kingdom, your cousin asked me if I were to wed with someone and I of course..." he looked uneasy for a moment. "...assumed that my father was talking to her if to find even a female elf for my bride..." He looked out the window sighing and thinking about what his father said. "My father feels that I should run the kingdom by wedding with someone...of course, only recently did I actually start to wonder about it..." he admitted. It seemed that Aiko meeting him had began to 'affect' his choices in life.

Slowly she moved to where she sat beside him as she was sitting across from him. "Serron, I have confindence in you on running your Kingdom alone. You shouldn't wed unless you want to or it seriously affects your people." She said as she didn't notice the part he said he was recently thinking about it. "Whoever you may decide to take on I hope you really care about her and hope she is up to the stress she may endurr on whats to come."

Serron looked at her. "How do you know if your mate is the right one?" he asked raising a eyebrow. How much more innocence did this young man had? Clearly he wasn't innocent with the pleasures of the flesh but his mind was still even with what he went through with her and her cousin. It seemed that Serron was just a 'boy' after all.

I've been alive alot longer than you have and I haven't found the man I could call my soul mate. I guess when you looked pass the flesh you see their soul. What they are capable of with their own hands and if they can provide for a possible future family." she said with her leaning back against the seat as the horses were agressive on pulling the carriage. Though after a moment of silence she looked over at him noticing his question was innocent but his eyes were also even after what they have done to eachother the first time they met and his first night at her home.

He looked at her and then looked at the window again. "...." It seemed to make sense considering that Aiko seemed always right to her words because they MADE sense.

While the carriage was at a steady pace, another thought came to him. "I've noticed that there hardly any elf children; is it rare for elves to have children?" He looked back at Aiko.

Aiko looked down as since their discovery of the herb that kept them from baring children the men took full advantage of it. "Since we found the herb that kept us from having...unplanned children the men has taken full advantage of it." She said with her looking at him. "If the women get off of the herb there is expected some miscarriages. Many suffered from this and gave up on trying for children but those who didn't managed to get one and its been mainly girls." She said as she looked down. "Miska and the girls I trained are the result of those miracle births. They've taken both male and female roles in a sense."

Serron seemed displeased. "Would that not make your population drop?" HE asked looking at her not happy with what her answer was. "Other than that, why would you not want to bare a child? My mother always told me that its every woman's dream to be a wife...and a mother." he said as he found the idea of not making it possible to have children sickening.

She looked at him with a sad look in her eyes. "It is every woman's dream to have a child but it seems men have more of a taste for flesh than to have a son to teach or a daughter to love." she said sadly as it was true it seemed. "Though we women want to please our husbands so we would do what they ask of us such as keep taking the medicine till that need to fuck is gone from the man and he's ready to have children and our population hasn't dropped nor raised in decades. Our women are slowly trying to regain some control to have the right to have children. Which is why Lithie is determined to be the first female ruler in hopes to increase the population and have her own children."

"Your culture seemed so 'equal' yet when it comes to wedding, its just nothing is it?" he asked remembering what he learned. He frowned again before stating, "Do women simply care for the pleasures of the flesh as well? If they really wanted children, surely they have the right to demand it from the man that sleeps with them no?" He asked. Of course, in his kingdom, women had little rights compared to her own people but aleast his own viewed having children as a important part of marriage.

"So what is the point of marriage if not to begin and raise a family...?" he asked questioning her.

"Not wanting to be alone any longer." She said softly as she moved sitting across from him. "Marriage is important to my people as its a partnership but the male controls it mostly but you forget...Women are slowly taking control recently also you didn't go into the village for very long. If I remember right there is one or a small group of women who are expecting. They did the sly thing on not taking their herbs when their husbands confronted them...The women pulled their swords out on them and laid down the law." She said with her looking to Serron as she didn't want to tell him this as some men were losing how one would say their balls in the marriage. "The men backed down and from what I've heard from Miska and the other girls the men have grown to the idea of having sons to teach and daughters to love."

Serron however felt that Aiko was just telling him things that may not be true. Maybe things he just wanted to hear as he did remember what he saw. He looked away still not convinced.

The carriage had stopped 5 hours later indicating that it was night fall. As they looked out, they realized that it was still far before they reached his kingdom. "Your horses don't seem like coming to my kingdom...as shown when they're in a hurry to go back home." He commented as both their guards had began to make camp. He felt bothered that the horses didn't move as fast but it was fine considering that he was able to see more of the land like this.

"You'll get home. Don't worry. Also you may want to question yourself why you're so concerned on people who can or can't bare children." She said as she moved when one of her men reached in for her hand. She reached out taking his hand as he helped her out leaving Serron inside. She was concerned on why was he so upset that the women in her village didn't bare children like they wanted it so often. True some women didn't like the idea of children or they had a hard time but they were still exploring the world of the herbs. When a tent was set up Aiko went into her tent seeing her bed wasn't made which made her smile. She hated the feeling of not being able to do anything. Aiko soon slipped from her gown and folded it aside as she stood in her bindings then continued to unfold the furs on the ground as it was large grizzly bear fur.

Soon Aiko laid down on her stomach enjoying the feel of it though her mind wandered off on why were women so willing to please men when men themselves were selfish. Sighing as she rolled onto her back looking at the roof of her tiny tent clear she was use to roughing it.

He was about to answer but she left before he could. He couldn't understand why she would ask him that when he thought that he made it clear that he 'cared'. Maybe she forgot but he felt a bit 'distanced' from her seeing that they had different views on certain things.

His own tent was made beside her's and he walked in stripping himself. "Just so you know," he answered calling out from inside his own tent knowing that she would hear him, "I simply 'care'." he reminded her. Removing his traveling robe, he removed his jewelry placing them in a box while he began to put on lighter clothes feeling relaxed after a long trip. He heard his men outside working to set up the rest of camp.

"I know you do!" She called out to him from her own tent. "I keep forgetting are other races that are concerned for others' well being." she said to him as she had sat up removing her braids but kept hte necklace on. The opening to her tent was facing towards the newly lit fire though something did catch her sensative ears. The sound of thunder in the distance and her men rushing to do something. Slowly she got to her feet and found a blanket that she wrapped around her shoulders seeing the newly lite fire was shielded from the up coming rain and one of the men were bringing back a boar for the travels. Aiko saw this as her chance to move freely. In her bindings and her mini skirt she slipped from her tent and moved by Serron's to an area nearby to relax but she moved by Serron's tent in mainly telling him if he wanted to follow he'd know where to find her.

Serron was surprised how she wanted to move from the rain when they had the tents for cover. However, he soon hurried after her seeing that she didn't seem to enjoy the idea of being with the others.

Aiko soon found herself standing among the trees though she heard movement behind her. Turning around to see it was Serron behind her. "Didn't think you'd follow." she said with a weaken smile. Though she looked out ahead of her and pointed to large buck. "I am guessing another day and a half we'll be in your kingdom."

"Why are we out here..." he asked as it rained. While not heavy, he didn't like water hitting him as soon it would get much much worst.

"You didn't have to follow me out here." She said as she moved over to him laughing softly then pushed him gently back towards camp. "At times I like to disappear to enjoy whats in front of me. I thought you would to thats why I moved by your tent." She said but gasped as she felt the first cold rain drop hitting her back. Shivering as instictively she moved closer to him. "Lets head back, ok?"

She generally confused him but he said, "Is something bothering you Aiko...?" He looked at her seriously as the rain gently continued to pour on them giving them a 'light' shower. He looked at her wondering if something was on her mind as she acted differently around him now. Was it because it was just the two of them right now?

Back
Top Bottom