Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

"Sounds like you two grew apart..." Serron said after hearing her. Serron thought about the lack of a family member near his own age. However, no brother or sister nor cousin of his own to share in memories reminded him that he would make sure that his children one day would not be alone. Considering that he was a prince, he could only turn to royalty for general relationships although he care for his people personally along with his men that fought for his father and one day even for himself.

"We sometimes have to take responsibility for others Aiko...I know that I will have to care for my kingdom as you or your cousin will one day..." he answered. "Of course, I am sure that one day you will make your peace with her but why are you jealous?" he asked curiously. From what it appeared, Lithie seemed more jealous of Aiko when she wanted to experience a man's seed in her when she compared to Aiko possibly (although right) experiencing a man's warm seed in her filling her emptiness.

Aiko couldn't explain it so easily to him other than she was just jealous. So she sat there for a few moments tinking it about it. "For years I'd sit back seeing men drawn to her as if she was a goddess herself. I couldn't get one to notice me in that sense. She's beautiful, graceful, intellgent and could get any man she wants. Overall she seems perfect until you see her on her bad days." She said with her sighing softly before looking at him. "I just can't explain it. Even now I feel that slight bit of jealousy towards her.."

She said with her hanging her head with her growing silent. "I don't expect you to understand what its like to be jealous of someone. You have it all. " She said with her looking up at him.

"You are beautiful Aiko...I mean, my men found you appealing did they not?" he asked smirking making things seem like a thing of the past as they're now 'laughing about it later' moment together. "And what is having it all? Power, weath, health, love?" he asked her curiously.

"A person who has it all is the day that that person is ready to die because then they've lived their life to the fullest." he said laying on the grass looking at the sky. "While elves live for MANY years, every living thing dies sooner or later; its a matter of us spending our lives to the fullest with no regrets for when we pass on..." He closed his eyes.

Aiko listened as in her eyes he had it all though with him telling her his men found her appealing she rolled her eyes. "They were horny and found me avaible nothing more." she said softly with her slipping from her horse rubbing the mare's neck. Though the sound of another horse approaching caught her attention. It was Lithie on her bay stallion.

"Aiko can we talk?" Lithie asked as there was a bruise forming on her cheek. Though she saw Aiko wasn't moving which made her feel even worse. "Please, Cousin..." She said as she was actually ignoring Serron for the first time.

"Alright..." Aiko said softly as Lithie slipped from her own horse and followed Aiko off to the trees where Serron couldn't hear them. It was there that Lithie apologized to Aiko for allowing the men to treat her as a slut then Lithie sat down with her not looking at Aiko as she continued on with she was afraid of losing Aiko. Aiko looked to Lithie in shock. "Losing me?"

"Yes, when I saw you glowing then I noticed the guards and other men looking at you I knew it was a matter of time you'd find yourself a wonderful man to be your husband then...You'll be gone. I'm afraid to be alone, Aiko. Daddy is dying and.." Aiko stepped in and told her she and Serron just talked to him and he was recovering. Lithie was nearly in tears at the news as she didn't want to face the fact her father may be killed. Aiko saw Lithie was crying real tears and soon Aiko wrapped ehr arms around Lithie letting her tears soak her dress.

Serron heard the noise after LIthie seemed to came. He stood up but stood there. Clearly there was peace between the two cousin at this point as it sounded as emotional as it could be. Aiko was right: he would never know that feeling between having a relationship with one who was related to you. He smiled as he leaned against the tree while they were on the other side making up past wounds. Serron believed that his coming here was more than just peace between humans and elves; it brought Aiko's relationship much better.

"Lithie, you're not going to lose me." Aiko said as she nuzzled Lithie which made her giggle soon the girls were giggling together.

"Just I know the insults did push you to the edge just.. Wanted your skin to be tough so you wouldn't fall in love with someone then just disappear. I know I'm older but you've taken the role of the older sister in my life. So I just...Going after The prince and letting those Knights.." She said with her hanging her head.

"Its in the past. Yes, I feel as if I've been betrayed several times in these few days but..." she said as she heard Serron on the other side but she didn't care right now. "But Lithie....I won't be staying in this Kingdom for long." She said with Lithie nodding her head understanding Aiko's leaving wasn't because of her behavior so the two stood up as Aiko appeared on Serron's rigth side as Lithie moved to his left. "Listening in are we?" Aiko asked with a slight smile.

"Just waiting; and making sure that things between the two of you are at peace." Serron responded looking at Aiko. "Should we head back to the castle or would you two prefer spending more time together here?" he asked her. Honestly, he didn't want to ruin what was going on between the two of them as a healthier relationship between family members was very important as a person of royalty.

"And by this point, I am sure that there's nothing 'hidden' that I don't already know." he said with a small smile but sighed as he closed his eyes again and unfolded his arms.

Lithie and Aiko looked at eachother when he asked if there was more hidden. Lithie sighed to him. "Relax Prince, there is nothing to be revealed...Yet." She said softly as Lithie was bi sexual as well but she went after the maidens. Though Aiko looked to Serron.

"Why did you want to head back when all of us can enjoy this wonderful day?" Aiko asked as she and Lithie moved to teh grassy spot and with Lithie laying back Aiko laid her head in Lithie's lap.

"Nothing much to do other than ride...but we rode for almost half a hour." he said looking at the sky. Serron clearly was interested in doing active things. "You two were planning on entertaining me today as your guest no?" he asked smiling. "I wouldn't mind seeing 'more'." he responded to the two cousins.

Lithie looked up as Aiko shifted with her hand on Lithie's hip. "More as in what?" Lithie asked with her looking at him with a curious look in her eyes. Was he refering to sex was or giving him the grand tour of the kingdom wise. His comment could be taken in so many ways at this point.

"Surprise me elves; I am your guest of course." he said holding out his arms with a smile.

Lithie looked at him as she was thinking threesome but she laid back. "Prince you're going to have to say something on what you'd like."

Aiko nodded as she curle dup to Lithie. "She's right, Prince. That surprise me might be taken the wrong way."

He sighed as he said, "you were planning on showing me something when we rode this far correct Aiko?" He asked looking at the 'younger' yet taller dark elf.

Aiko sat up looking at him with a smirk. "No, I just suggested a ride. Serron just say what you want. To fuck us both at the same time?" She asked as Lithie sat up as well surprised Aike said that.

"I am sorry?" He raised a eyebrow much to Aiko's dumbfounded reaction. By this point, it was save to say that it was a sure thing that Serron was a complete innocent boy although starting to become less and less each time he slept with a woman.

"The both of you at the same time?" he asked unsure. "How would that be possible...?" he asked confused. He looked at the both of them and chuckled as he never knew about group sex. "Wouldn't I have to grow a second penis?" he asked laughing at the thought.

((oh I just got a future story idea with that xD))

(Oh yeah? Tell me)

Aiko and Lithie shrugged their shoulders. "We have no idea who a threesome would be done since neither of us have done it." Aiko sad but Lithie pinched Aiko's ass making her jump.

"Aiko last night..." She said to Aiko making her cousin blush at the memories. "I would think you'd turn that experience around and two of us and him...." She said as Aiko was more modest. "Aiko you're so cute when you're so modest." She said as she got to her feet and walked over to Aiko and began to undress her.

((well I was thinking of a rp story where a guy and his science partners try a few things and he gets covered by some stuff that's 'toxic' but he grows a second penis lol. I would have to take time given that it just came to mind))

"You know how to work with just one man Lithie?" he asked curiously as he saw Lithie being to remove the clothes on Aiko. He was really in the mood but he honestly didn't know how to pleasure two women at the same time. "I don't know how one man can pleasure two women at the same time..." he admitted.

Aiko stood there thinking as she looked to Serron. "I please three men at once last night I think you can handle two." Aiko said with a giggle as she turned to Lithie and pulled her gown off as the two stood there naked. "If you don't want to do this then say so."

((wait, wouldn't they be wearing more 'outdoor' casual clothing?))

"Have you slept with a man and woman at the same time?" he asked curiously. "I honestly didn't think you and Lithie were like that." he answered honestly with a smile at what he saw. His dick naturally gained shape and hardness as well as size from what he was seeing. For a woman who slept with 5 men last night, she seemed so 'untouched' as if it was long before she had slept with men. Her figures were amazing as always as he turned to Lithie. "Do you need help...?" he asked walking over to the shorter elf.

(Not really since its knock around gowns)

"Help with what?" She asked as Aiko moved untying her her lacings in which her gown fell to the ground. Both women stood naked in front of him. Though Aiko walked over to Serron but stopped looking to Lithie but to Serron. "Maybe this is a bad idea." Aiko said as she began to step back from Serron but when she went to grab her gown Lithie grabbed Aiko.

"Aiko whats wrong?" Lithie asked her. "Its just sex nothing more." Lithie stood there then saw Aiko putting her gown over her breasts.

"It feels wrong to..." She said looking to Serron then to Lithie. "He's all yours, Lithie." Aiko said but Lithie shook her head.

"Not without you. Besides it'll be your first with him.." She said but she noticed Aiko looking away from her when she mentioned that. "Prince...' She said with her looking at him with a curious look.

However, by the time that she looked at him, Serron was right in front of Aiko and grabbed her ass so hard that it actually took her by surprise rather than pain as he then said, "Do you not care for the both of us?" he asked with THAT look on his face with the non smile calmness expression that he showed before. "I assumed that you were JEALOUS because I slept with her?" he asked smiling at Aiko. He even moved a pinch on her ass just for that.

Aiko gasped as he grabbed hold of her ass so hard it pressed her breasts up into his chest. "Which one of us is suppose to be jealous? We both slept with you..." Aiko said as Lithie stood there then after Serron pinched Aiko's ass she smacked it making Aiko moan softly.

"Why you little sneak..." She said with a smile as she couldn't believe Aiko let her vixen side out. Though she didn't know Aiko felt betrayed by her and serron at the same time.

Though Aiko reached back rubbing her now pinched and smacked butt cheeks. She seen that look before it was when he was horny and nothing was going to stop him. "Cousin I hope you taught him not to be to greedy." She said as Lithie nodded.

Serron chuckled. "I may be a prince but I am not greedy." he said as he suddenly bit Aiko by the neck. He nibbled and sucked/kissed that spot while he added more pressure into grabbing Aiko's ass even harder than before. He used his other hand to grab her breast and rub it accordingly loving the feeling of his softness. With Lithie just so close. He kissed the woman that he had slept with as he began to become more 'naughty' with the two of them and more into his male sexual ego between the two women.

Aiko gasped as he bit into the side of her neck with him rubbing her breast and ass. Moaning into his chest as she heard Lithie moaning softly. She looked up seein ghe rcousin being kissing by Serron. Though with Aiko pinned down Lithie moved behind Serron and began to losen his slack and pulled thim down then moved to tend to his shirt. Aiko stepped back as she moved Lithie's hands away as she pulled Serrong's shirt off.

"Now either of us can ride your penis while you eat the other out or you ride one of us while the other eats the other woman out." Lithie said as neither her nor Aiko had sex with a woman. Lithie dreamed of giving it a try but didn't find anyone she could trust.

"well let's see where it will lead us...Aiko?" he asked as he touched his penis. He decided that it WAS aiko's turn with him so he must make sure to let her know that he cared deeply for her.

Serron sighed softly as he stoked his penis gently. It grew bit by bit but needed more attention. "My ladies, if you would-" he asked smiling as his penis needed much attention to reach the biggest size that he could offer with his body.

Back
Top Bottom