Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vestas Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaila

Super-Earth
winche2.jpg

The Victorian era was a time period during which men owned land, businesses, and servants. The women were seen as nothing more than attractive commodities meant to be seen on the arms of wealthy men or as a decoration in the household of the men they married. The Vestas family believes strongly in this way of life and consistently remind the female members just what their purpose is and what they are, and are not, allowed to do and say. There are eight children: four brothers and four sisters. Their ages range from 19 to 11. The brothers are the ruling power within the household, along with the father of course. They are the ones that deal out the punishments when the girls step out of line.

So...that's the story. Here is what I do NOT want in this roleplay:

Incest
Sexual Punishment
BDSM aspects

--If punishment is dealt it should follow the time period. It will be given with a switch (a thin piece of wood that's usually smooth and leaves stinging lashes), a cane (since most wealthy men owned, and were accompanied by, canes, face-slapping, hair pulling. <---These are the punishments I would like to see. It is a small list, yes, so I ask that the members are creative and develop new ways to punish the girls.

Now onto what I need for this roleplay! I need the children, obviously. I will be playing the 16 year old girl known as Callia. The names of the other children are up to those who make them, but they must adhere to the time period. I ask that anyone that -does- join be literate, know how to spell correctly, be able to post more than 2 paragraphs, and be able to post at least once a week. The available character list is below.

Father: 45 (A sample post will need to be given for this role. I would like the post to note him punishing one of the girls so I can assess the potential of him being the cruel tyrant I'm envisioning.)
Brother: 19
Sister: 18
Brother: 17
Sister: 16
Brother: 16 (This is Callia's twin. He will be the one to deal her punishments since he is closest to her. I ask that a sample post is given through PM for this role.)
Sister: 14
Brother: 12
Sister: 11

I am hoping to find people to play all of these roles, except mine of course. The role of Callia's twin and the Father will both require sample posts PM'ed to me and approved before you can make the character. This is obviously first come first serve. The rest of the children do not require sample posts, but I do ask that you can post more than two paragraphs, are literate, have a sufficient grasp on grammar, and can spell correctly. I am at an intermediate level in roleplaying and would love for those who join to be on the same level or higher. If you're interested in a role, PM me with a small bio of the character and, if there are no changes to be made, you can reply to this thread with the character sheet. Eventually, I want people to make Lord and Lady characters to throw some drama and dilemmas into the mix of this proper, Elizabethan family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom