Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Couger meets her match(me, Aprilmay1965)

APril pointed the way to the master bedroom as the young man lifted her nude body still in her heels and carried her into the room tossing her on the bed. Knowing he could play with her as he pleased. Feeling him kissing her , spreading her wider. She felt him start licking and kissing her wet pussy.

Her pussy was stretched adn her lips were red and sensitive causing her to moan and gasp, reacting to his touch. Her legs spread wider as shemoaned, his tongue felt rough against her tender felsh. SHe was trembling and gasping, her body starting to grow aroused again,s he didn't know if she could take anymore orgasms, but the young man wasn't giving her a choice. "oh Leon, no more, your driving me crazy"

Leon smirked widely and slid up to lay beside her. He idly ran his hand along the side of her body, quietly admiring her. He turned his eyes to hers, his expression deep and thoughtful. "You will let me stay?" he asked her softly. His tone was serene, gentile even. He really did want to stay, no other woman had been so intoxicated by his power so quickly in all his years roaming through human society, he liked it.

April nodded as she lie on the bed, feeling the young man running his hand over her firm mature body. Her legs spread slightly as she lie on her back. Her pussy looking red and puffy, feeling a bit sore already. She felt his touch slide over her body as she relaxed, her eyes closing as she started to drift off to sleep.

She felt her body trying to adjust to his earlier intrusion deep inside her. Her body exhausted from so many orgasms, she knew she would be sore tomorrow. Her mind spinning,s he had never been through this before, nothing close to it. Her body was so hypersexual, she still wanted him even though they had already been together so much so long, with more orgasms than she ever remembered having.

Leon could sense the affect on her, smell her continued arousal even. Again he inwardly preened, proud of his ability to bend this mortal so easily to his pleasure. She was a sexual one indeed and that was exactly what he wanted. He relaxed on her bed, comforted by her presence. "Let's sleep then...if you feel up to it...we can do more tomorrow." he said softly, he knew him sleeping beside her would speed her recovery.

April's body remained arouse as she slept, perhaps even growing more aroused then ever. She was lying there dreaming crazy dreams of animals and demons and sex and she had no idea why, Of course the ordeal she went through with the young talented man had to have something to do with it. She had never felt like this before.

Lying there, she woke up, sore and feeling well used, but also her desire to be taken had returned. She was stretching as she opened her eyes, Her nipples were hard on her big breasts, her pussy ached but was wet and feeling the need for filling again. Her tummy was sore, she could feels a soreness inside her she could only assume was her cervix.

She looked over at her young lover, "Good Morning"

Leon woke slightly before she did, when he saw how even now she was hungry for more of his attention he smiled, his eyes roaming over her body. He could sense the dreams, as they were influenced by his own energy, he wondered how close the dreams were to what he truly was. "Good morning" he said softly with a smile at her. "Did you sleep well? I can see you're...hungry." he said in a husky tone.

idly his hands started to move over her beautiful body, gently tweaking her nipples and squeezing her ass as they moved over her. But his intense gold amber eyes were locked on her own as he did all this, he wanted more of her but wasn't sure if she had recovered enough. He considered doing the ritual now, to strengthen her body and increase the healing process, but he was hesitant as he had only just caught her.

April's body responded as she felt her nipples gently tweaked, feeling her pink nipples grow longer, her pink areolas growing wrinkled and sensitive. She was moaning as her body responded. His hands roaming over her. His eyes locked on hers, keeping her frozen and responsive. She felt paralyzed by his eyes, they were so intense his gaze seemed to conrol her.

Her legs spread wide, her sexual aroma filled his nostrils as she grew wet. Her body growing so aroused she couldn't resist him, couldn't resist doing anything he liked. She was squirming under the touch of the young man, her body was so responsive. Still sore from the night before she didn't care, she wanted nothing more tthan to please him. She felt confused and controlled.

Leon smirked slightly, he kissed her on the lips gently. "If you don't feel up to another round...we can wait a little." he said gently. He may not have been human, he may have been extending his power over her to make her want him more than usual, but he was not cruel. He wasn't interested in manipulating this woman, he was simply interested in making her his own. Beyond that her choices were her own.

"Of course if you do...it may be best you control the pacing." he said, laying on his back and bringing her on top so she was straddling him. He smiled a little at her, the smile wasn't influenced by his inhuman power, but it did seem to have a far different power, one he wasn't aware of. This was a smile that could influence her heart rather than her body.

April was surprised at the mornings kindness, he was somehow seeming weeker and less in control as she climbed over him. She slowly lowered her sore pussy over his long thick shaft. Working it deeper as she started to rock, working him into her hot wet pussy. Her big breasts swayed over his face as she felt his rough thick head settle against her cervix, she pulled up, slowly rocking and grinding as she rode him, getting more and more aroused.

April moaned as she grew accustomed to his size, she moved back and forth on him, feelng him stir under her as she slowly rode him for a half hour, neither of them in a hurry to reach orgasm, she moaned as she felt her body start to twitch, she started togrind hherself faster against him, moaning louder, as he pushed into her from below.

Leon wondered if she mistook his kindness for weakness, the thought made him hesitate for a moment but he mentally shook it off. Too often weakness and kindness were mixed up but he was not a man who did that. He groaned as she chose to ride him.

As her pace grew stronger he growled in pleasure and grinned up at her. "Hungry little woman aren't you?" he said huskily. "I like that..." he added with a chuckle. He held her hips as she moved, helping her grind into him. He was in no hurry to finish, he had made up his mind on what he was going to do. He was going to charm this woman for the day, then send her into a wild fucking frenzy tonight, after the frenzy when she was under his power he would reveal his true form to her.

April felt another orgasm building as she moaned. Her hips grinding faster. She cried out, his thick shaft pumping into her womb. She felt her body tremble as she continued to ride him through her orgasm. She knew by now this one could give her so many orgasms, she wasn't ready to have as many as she did last night though. thinking that would kill her if she had it happen again so soon.

She rode him, feeling him thrust as she continued, knowing she could get another orgasm as she rode him over and over, grinding and bouncing. She watched his golden eyes, felt him thrust up into her. she knew she would be totally satisfied when this was over.

Her heavy breasts swaying as she rode up and down on him, his hands guiding her as they held her hips, lifting and dropping her so easily, he was deceptivly strong, though muscular, he was stronger than any man she had been with she thought, His athletic body knew how to move against her. She felt her body tremble as she rode him, feeling another orgasm start as her eyes rolled in her head.
Oh god, your incredble" she moaned as she felt her well manicured nails dig into his massive chest as she squeezed his hard cock with her mature pussy. Moaning and grinding as she threw her head back and cried out. Her juices flowed over his heavy balls.

Leon groaned as he thrust up into her. His volume growing louder when her pussy tightened in a second orgasm. He was liking this, but he knew she wouldn't last long enough to get him off. He reached up and gently stroked her face, a smirk gracing his own as she looked into his eyes. "You really are something." he said softly. He could feel her second orgasm building, his own thrusts increasing in pace to push her further. He groaned on her second orgasm, feeling her juices flow over him. He stopped her from continuing, knowing her body couldn't take anymore. "I think we can afford a break...that is...if you don't mind letting me stick around?" he said questioningly.

As he watched her eyes he felt confident that she would allow him to stay here with her. During which time he could charm her whatever way he could think of. He smirked at her, his confidence showing in his eyes. He gently lifted her off his length and let her lay beside him, he gently ran his fingers through her hair, cocking his head to one side as he watched her, waiting for her response.

Moaning as she felt him lift her well satiated body off his long shaft. She lie beside him, her eyes half closed as he looked down at her. "sure, yeah, that sound great" she smiled weakly as she lie next to him. His eyes on her. Feeling his strong fingers running through her hair. She snuggled closer to him.

"are you sure your ok to take a break? I.. I don't want to leave you hard" April said as she noticed his long shaft so hard still. She reached down and wrapped her soft small hand partly around it. Her eyes closed as she felt her body relaxed, her breathing getting slower. She was drifting off to sleep.

Leon smirked and leaned in to gently kiss her lips. "Its fine..." he said softly. He could sense how sleepy she was even now. He let her go to sleep, gently pulling away and covering her up to keep her warm. He went and cleaned up in the bathroom before putting just his pants on. He went down to her kitchen and explored what she had. He smiled softly as he went through it all, until he found something perfect to make as her breakfast. He started to prepare the meal, adding bits of seasoning here and there. When it was done and he sensed her body had recovered enough, he used his power to gently urge her awake as he brought her a tray with her breakfast on it. "You need to eat if you intend to have me around for the day." he said with a confident smile.

April woke up, smelling the breakfast, she was smiling when he walked in. "wow, breakfast in bed, how romantic, your such a sweety" she said. April ate the meal and was surprised at how delicous it was. She ate more than usual, and finished with a smile.

"wow, that was amazing. thank you, your so sweet" she said as she looked into her eyes, totally unaware of the influence he had over her. The naive mature busty woman normally devouring young collge boys and sending them on their way was now growing fond of the young man she had brought home. She was uncertain why she couldn't tell him "no" to anything he asked, and continued to want to please him even after her body was so sore and exhausted.

She stared into his eyes, getting lost there again as he moved the tray away. His smile disarming.

Leon smiled as she complimented his cooking, this was going perfectly, soon his hold on her wouldn't even be broken when he revealed what he truly was. He sat down beside her and gently stroked her hair. "Of course, anything for a beautiful woman such as yourself." he said in his confident tone. He kept his eyes locked on hers, he loved the way she got lost in them. "Do you want to rest more, or do you think you have the energy to take a shower? I'm sure you want to clean up a little" he said with a playful laugh.

April gasped at his words. "oh my god, I'm sure I look a fright, yes, I better shower" she moaned in self disgust. She jumped up, stopping suddenly as her body ached from last nights events. She stretched as she felt her body loosened up.

Walking into the shower, she felt the water wash over her, her body loosening up, relaxing as the water washed over her. She cleaned and shaved her body, making herself presentable. her pussy tingles as she washes over the red puffy pussy, sore and sensitive from the night before. She can feel her cervix tender inside her.

After cleaning up, she fixed her hair, making herself feel presentable again, putting on her make up. She slipped into the satin robe, it was sky blue and went to her mid thigh. her big breasts and hard nipples outlined in the soft material as she tied it around herself.

She walked back out into the bedroom, trying to decide what to wear, the young man lying there watching her intently, she felt like prey as he devoured her with his eyes.

Leon listened to the gentle cascade of water, picturing the way it was playing off her sensuous body. A light shiver went through him at the thought and he opened his eyes with a smile. This woman was his now, would be his if the day went as he intended. When the shower turned off and she came out in her robe, Leon almost felt like jumping her once more. He restrained himself and simply devoured her with his eyes, she was his prey and was right in his trap. Not that she minded, he could tell even now she loved the idea. Slowly he stood up and with a cautious grace that was hardly human crossed the room to her where he folded her into his arms.

He inhaled her scent, a smile crossing his lips. "My my, such a lovely woman...if I was a less merciful man I wouldn't let you off as I did...but its in my interest to please you." he said softly, he nuzzled her a little bit then stepped away with a smile. "Wear whatever you like today...for a beautiful and talented woman like you, anything would look good." he said in a playful tone, the way he said 'talented' implying that she was able to give him great satisfaction even if she wasn't able to finish him off. The hidden message would register if only on a subconscious level, she needed to sleep with him more so her body could handle him. Once she was able to handle him completely, she would experience pleasure even beyond what she had last night.

April looked through her closet as the young man held her to him, feeling his hard body against her. She felt his desire for her and his words which made her desire him more. She pulled out a lepord print chami top and slipped it over her bare breasts, sliding on a pair of stretch black leggings, forgoing underwear, her body needing to feel as little contact with clothing against her pussy and breasts as possible after her sessions with the strong young man.

She turned and smiled up at him. "what would you like to do today?" she said, already assuming they would spend the day together. Her hands slid over his strong chest as she looked up into his eyes again, so easily losing herself there.

Leon smiled as she pulled on as little clothing as possible, he loved the way her clothes fit against her form. When she asked what they would do he grinned and pulled her closer, giving her a light kiss on the lips. "How about we go out to eat then take a walk in the park, after that we can see a movie if you like. After that...maybe we can get a nice dinner...then come back here?" he said softly, his voice turning suggestive at the part about coming back to her place.

He smirked and kissed her again, more heavily this time, his hands idly wandering her body, gently squeezing the parts of her that weren't sore, he shivered slightly. "So...lovely..." he muttered softly against her lips.

April felt the strong muscles against her as the young man hled her tight. Kissing her. holding her gently. She looked up into those eyes again and new she would do anything he wanted.

"after that huge breakfast I'm not really hungry, but you probably need nourishment after your incredible performance last night" She smiled provactivly. "Sure, that sounds great sweety" Her hands gripping his back, so muscular and strong as he kissed her again, more passionately, Her body melting into him. His words so flattering as she felt him driving her wild again with desire. She didn't think it was possible for her to feel aroused after so many orgasms.

Leon chuckled. "Indeed, I'm alright for now, I can wait until lunch...how about a walk then before finding a place for lunch. Then we can see a movie....after that...well we'll see how we can kill time before dinner." he said, his fingers idly playing into her hair. He smirked as he detected her arousal, he wasn't even using his power to get this reaction right now. He knew she simply understood he could give her things she wouldn't have thought possible before, so now her body was responding naturally by making her want him even over a simple touch. He took her hand and led her outside, he walked quietly down the street with her, simply content with her presence. If she felt the need to speak he knew she would ask, he had taken the mature woman and made her feel like a giddy school girl again.

The feeling made him grin in pleasure at his own ability of conquest. At the end of the day he wouldn't be surprised if she was actually happy about finding he wasn't really human. He idly wondered what she would do or say when she did find out, but pushed the thought aside. He entered the park with her and took a deep breath through his nose, loving the cleaner smell of the air here.

The day went spinning by like two young lovers spending time together, April was happy spending time with the young man and seemed to be constantly aroused by him. He treated her so well that she felt her heart leap every time he spoke and stayed close to him, holding hands, feeling his fingers in her hair, his touch always present.

The day was perfect, she couldn't remember spending such a romantic and pleasant day in a long time, for such a young man he knew how to get to a woman and be so romantic and attnetive. She spent much of her time lookinginto his mysterious golden eyes as if they were a drug she was addicted too.

As the day wore on Leon found himself exiting a diner with her. Their lunch hadn't been anything fancy, but the staff seemed surprised at how much Leon could eat, more so because of the rock solid form he possessed. He smiled at her as they walked down the street, going no where in particular. "Tell me...where would you like to go?" he asked her softly. "We can go anywhere you wish. We can even stop by the theater to check what's playing." he said with a smile. It was lucky they were in a part of town where everything was close together, he could walk all day and not break a sweat but he doubted his companion had his inhuman stamina.

He suddenly pulled her in for a kiss, a smirk on his face when it broke. "I see the way you look in my eyes, it makes me hunger for you." he said huskily, then he continued to walk, the smirk still on his face as they went. He wanted to keep her excited, ready for more. The way things were going she might end up doing something with him out here in town, though she would probably drag him to the most discreet place possible. He thought about what would happen tonight and shivered in anticipation.

Feeling him kiss her as he held her tight, she felt his words working her mind, making her want him again, even though her body was sore and well used, she still was filled with desire for this mysterious young man who seemed so wise for his age. She had never met a college guy like this before, even though she had slept with a few of them.

"I'm ok doing whatever you want, I am enjoying just being with you" she said as they walked along. Leaning against him, holding her arm around his waist, feeling so small and safe with her young lover. He felt so powerful next to her, she knew she would do whatever he wanted, she was so mesmerized by him, so infatuated, she didn't want to risk him being tired of her too soon, so she knew she would do whatever he wanted to keep him interested and excited to be with her mature body.

Back
Top Bottom