Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come and Chat!

Tathariel said:
I thought that was what the chat box was for??? LOL
I thought it was about the chat box when I saw this thread title.

Oh hai. You need to tell me more about yourself. LIKE!

What are your favorite uhm...things.

Hobby:
Song:
Artist:
Animal:

:3 I wanna be friends.

Hobby: Drawing, singing, acting, writing, sculpting, and painting
Song: Katayoku no Tori
Artist: Depends on the week. Eluveitie this week.
Animal: Cat.

Tathariel said:

For the most part when I do go for the chat box, I'm either too out of the loop, or it's people I already have familiarized myself with.

TheyDontKnowIBurn said:
For the most part when I do go for the chat box, I'm either too out of the loop, or it's people I already have familiarized myself with.
Such as me! :lol:

However, there's some things you don't know about me

Hobby: Movies and writing. And writing movies. Too bad there's no place to sell them.
Song: Right now, Texas Rockabilly Rebel, by the Reverend Horton Heat
Artist: Hard to pick one, but my CD collection tells me I love They Might Be Giants
Animal: You'd think I'd pick narwhal, but that'd be like you picking human. So it's dragon.

TheyDontKnowIBurn said:

Tathariel said:

Eluiveitie. :) We're friends nao, k?

Hobby: Burlesque, Bellydance, Yoga, Writing, Hoopdancing
Song: I Touch Myself - Genitorturers
Artist: Dimmu Borgir.
Animal: Snake or Jackal. :)

xWickedBlackLace said:
TheyDontKnowIBurn said:

Tathariel said:

Eluiveitie. :) We're friends nao, k?

Hobby: Burlesque, Bellydance, Yoga, Writing, Hoopdancing
Song: I Touch Myself - Genitorturers
Artist: Dimmu Borgir.
Animal: Snake or Jackal. :)

Ahaha, nice. I like a lot of bands on the Nuclear Blast label, so yeah. Eluveitie, 36 Crazyfists, Epica, Ex Deo.

Mr Master said:
TheyDontKnowIBurn said:
Such as me! :lol:

However, there's some things you don't know about me

Hobby: Movies and writing. And writing movies. Too bad there's no place to sell them.
Song: Right now, Texas Rockabilly Rebel, by the Reverend Horton Heat
Artist: Hard to pick one, but my CD collection tells me I love They Might Be Giants
Animal: You'd think I'd pick narwhal, but that'd be like you picking human. So it's dragon.

I think I might know you. *ponders* lol. But I can't figure out from where. J/k

Yay, old friend looking for friends. I'll butt in.

Hobby: card games, board games. games. reading and writing. games.
Song: Not sure at the moment, though I do seem to turn to "Shimmer" or "Savior" often.
Artist: Breaking Benjamin or Metallica right now.
Animal: Hands down, the Snow Wolf.

This shows just how much of a rock I live under: I thought 'artist' referred to a 'paint-and-brush' style of artist, not musicians. XD

Hobby: Writing, playing video games (Right now, I'm getting through Monster Hunter Tri and replaying Breath of Fire [for the gba]), playing music (viola, violin, and harp)
Song: Damn, that's a hard one. Right now, I'm leaning towards Bach's Little Fugue.

Shut up. I'm old-fashioned.

Artist: I don't listen to a lot of bands on a regular basis; I turn on the radio and just listen. Right now, I'm particularly fond of the Orthodox Celts.
Animal: Ferrets

LMAO

I just turned Burnys thread into the Hobby/Song/Artist/Animal thread.

<3

Trouble, i had literally ten ferrets at one time. They were fun in bundles. :)

Sad fact: When I was like four years old, I really wanted a pet ferret. My mom promised me that, if I ate all my vegetables and did my homework until I was eight, I could get one.

When I turned eight, I learned that ferrets are illegal in California. :< To this day, I'm pretty damn sure my mom didn't know this when she made the promise, but, damn. It's sad.

So, yeah. Never had a ferret. But they're so damn cute when they're in groups. Incidentally, a group of ferrets is called a 'business'. This amuses me.

Trouble said:
Sad fact: When I was like four years old, I really wanted a pet ferret. My mom promised me that, if I ate all my vegetables and did my homework until I was eight, I could get one.

When I turned eight, I learned that ferrets are illegal in California. :< To this day, I'm pretty damn sure my mom didn't know this when she made the promise, but, damn. It's sad.

So, yeah. Never had a ferret. But they're so damn cute when they're in groups. Incidentally, a group of ferrets is called a 'business'. This amuses me.

....That is the saddest thing I have ever heard in my life...

...Get a chinchilla! imo, they are better. More clean, more cute, fluffy...less maintainance. They are uber adorable with their dust baths! <3 Rollin around.

You were not alone Trouble, I too was thinking more in terms of sculpture, painting, etc, when I saw Artist.

Hobby: Games of lots of categories. RPGs, various video games, tactical games, designing games, etc.
Song: Also a hard one... If pressed... either Styx: Man of Miracles, or Journey: Don't Stop Believing or Rush: Freewill.
Artist: John Avon! Ha, a painter, I like his landscapes. Musically... hmm... damn... that's a real tough one. Rush I'd have to say in the end.
Animal: Cats

ArcturusV said:
You were not alone Trouble, I too was thinking more in terms of sculpture, painting, etc, when I saw Artist.

Hobby: Games of lots of categories. RPGs, various video games, tactical games, designing games, etc.
Song: Also a hard one... If pressed... either Styx: Man of Miracles, or Journey: Don't Stop Believing or Rush: Freewill.
Artist: John Avon! Ha, a painter, I like his landscapes. Musically... hmm... damn... that's a real tough one. Rush I'd have to say in the end.
Animal: Cats

Artist can be anything you want it to be! My favorite "Artist" is Luis Royo.

why not... right? lolol! XD

hobby: writing, reading (especially PNRs... lol)
song: hrmm... not sure. probably 'yes, anastasia' by tori amos
artist: tori amos, mozart, lots of others too
animal: polar bear, wolf, cats (domestic and otherwise)

Aww... yeah, Burny. >> One of my original concerns about my pet rats was losing them, but they're pretty chill; they like being around people. I hope that ferrets are sort of similar.

Chinchillas are pretty cute, so I'd think about getting one.

This is the cutest thing I've seen today: Baby Chinchillas peeping. It's a youtube video and just... so freaking adorable. They're little like... palm-sized babies that are PEEPING.

My only complaint is that I've heard they can aim their piss stream.

Woo, Arc! 8D I am not alone! Also a fan of Don't Stop Believing.

It's how you know I'm an old man, my musical tastes.

I mean I'll listen to say - Minnie the Moocher next to When We Are Old and Grey, followed by Hocus Pocus by Focus, followed by Madness to the Method, followed by Hit That, followed by Sink the Bismarck... etc.

My tastes range wildly.

my musical tastes are fairly eclectic as well. ranging across the board as far as genres go.
i probably like country artists least tho, but there are a few who i like. it might be small, but they're there. lol.

i'm also a fan of stravinsky. i swear people don't give his stuff a chance. they hear dissonance and run. MORONS!
he's GENIUS! lolol. seriously, he is. the structure of his pieces are amazing and rather intelligent. neoclassical FTW!

I'd say my least favorite is modern dance music. Electronica/trance and all that sort of stuff. Because it tends just to be the same few measures looped over and over and over.

I've developed a near pathological hatred of modern electronica/trance. >> Mostly because my neighbors across the street used to throw parties that would last absurdly long. I get very tired and cranky when I hear the same BA-BOM-BA-BOM-BA-BOM for several hours.

That and the spanish music my neighbors blare all weekend when they have their big parties. Which is about every other weekend. All weekend, all hours.

*pets trouble and arc*
yeah... that would make me hate it too.

i have a love for some of the j-rock/pop/whatever music out there. XD

Back
Top Bottom