Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ansem and Me ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The sound of music echoed through the large house that was filled with an intense amount of people ranging from the ages of seventeen to twenty-three. It was a birthday celebration for Ashley who had just turned eighteen. She had been rather stoked for this birthday for many reasons, but one particular reason was the best friend of her older brother. She had been crushing the twenty year old since her freshman year in high school. She was now legal age where no one could say anything to her. She was a small, thin white girl who developed nicely over the years with all natural curves. Her dirty blonde hair fell just barely past her shoulders.

As the party was in full swing, Ashley found her way over to the crush of her life and with some coaxing, she stole him away from the party. With the amount of people at the party, she knew the two wouldn't be missed, at least not for some time. She managed to sneak the man into her room before she closed her door and breathed a huge sigh of relief. "Some party, huh?" She smiled to him as she went and sat on her bed, crossing on leg over the other. Ashley was wearing a pair of short shorts, white thin strapped shirt with a black hoodie draped over. It was unzipped just enough so that her cleavage was shown. "I'm really glad you came to my party. I was so happy when my brother told me you were coming."

Ashley knew that there was no way he would touch her until she was of legal age and for good reason. Her parents were control freaks and never liked the idea of her dating in the first place. However, she was legal and ripe. She did have boyfriends in the past and had fooled around, but never had she given herself fully in. She only wanted to make sure she would have experience so when the time came to it, she knew how to please him. Her cherry was for his taking only. Even if this was to be a simple fling, she did not care. Ever since she had walked in on him changing the one time, she knew right then and there, she wanted to experience his cock inside of her.​

Ashley smiled as he sat next to her and shifted the slightest with her thighs. Her face was very lightly blushed as she thought about everything. She was a bit nervous just as Chris was, although she attempted to hide it. For some time now, this was all that she could ever think about and now it was all happening. With a deep and heavy sigh, Ashley decided to be bold. She didn't want their time to be wasted. Reaching over, Ashley found herself moving over to straddle his lap. She placed both hands on her shoulders and pressed herself close to him. "I think we should have our own celebration. I want to fully become a woman today." She spoke softly, doing her best to have her tone come out in such a seductive manner. Despite her bold actions, Ashley was filled with butterflies. It wasn't that she was nervous about what she wanted done, it was that she was nervous that something would happen and she wouldn't get what she wanted. She also wanted to ensure that she gave Chris such immense pleasure. She wanted to the best.

"All I have thought about for some time, has been you. My birthday could not get here any sooner. I-I-I have practiced. I still have my virginity, but I have played with myself before. But, I'm tired of fingers, I want something more, something much bigger." She spoke into his ear, allowing her warm breath to tease his ears. Her hands massaged and rubbed his broad shoulders, loving how muscular he was. While she massaged and rubbed his shoulders, her hips began to grind the slightest, rubbing and grinding her crotch against his. Ashley hoped she would get a reaction out of him.​

Ashley smiled as she giggled the slightest to his firm squeeze and continued to grind against him. She leaned herself closer to him as she placed gentle and loving nips along the side of his neck. "Mmhmm. I have had some practice with my mouth. I wanted to make sure I could please you. Do you want to feel?" She asked teasingly while reaching down between their bodies and gripping firmly at the growing bulge in his pants. "Oh god, I had almost forgotten how big you are." She blushed immensely, staring down as she began to fantasize about his length being plowed deep into her pink pussy. Ashley scooted herself backwards and pushed Chris' legs apart as she made quick work of undoing his button and zipper to his pants. She managed to pull them down just enough so she could make access to his length.

Her eyes stared at his member, gawking as she gripped him towards balls and steadily began to stroke him. She placed her hot and moist lips around the head before she began to bob her head at a decent pace. She moaned softly while she worked more of his member into her mouth. She used her tongue to tease the member that was within her mouth while her eyes looked up to see his face. She wanted to please him every which way she could. There was no doubt in her mind that he wasn't a virgin and had a great deal of experience so thus it was important that she did her very best. She didn't want to seem like an amateur.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom