Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Life *Sweet Angel & Ansem*

Leigh pushed her long blonde hair from over her light blue eyes and sighed. She really wished she could always just stay home and bake or something. She didn't really want to work. She'd gone to school to get a degree and the best she could do was be a waitress? She should have listened to her mother.

The girl straightened the black pants and top, hoping to come off as professional, and walked into the bar. Mid-day, she didn't expect anyone around but the owner. She put on a sweet smile as she walked through.

Twenty-one and just old enough to drink, and she was going to be working at a bar... If she got the damned job. Standing at only five feet four, in three inch heels, the girl put herself by the bar and looked around for the person working. "Excuse me?" She called out softly, her voice carrying a slight Southern drawl.

Leigh heard the man coming and turned to see him coming. She gave him a quick once over, noticing that he was rather attractive, before smiling at him. She didn't know anything about him, though. When he made sure that it was her, the girl smiled and held out her nicely printed resume. For name it said "Heaven Leigh Victor" though she only said that she was Leigh to most anyone.

"That would be me." She said, giving him the resume. "I'm glad that you could see me now. I prefer to get all of my job searches done during the day so that I can relax a little at night." She told him.

Leigh rolled her eyes, but smiled at the man. She'd heard that pick-up line her whole life, and wasn't overly impressed, but she wasn't going to insult him by saying so. She had to stop herself from rolling her eyes when he said that she didn't have the job yet. She knew that. Thatt was why she was going to be going around the rest of the day meeting up with possible employers. Cocky, the man was cocky.

"Of course." she said sweetly, following after him quickly.

Leigh slowly, and elegantly slid into the chair he indicated. She listened to him talking about the job while she arranged her pant legs around her.

"Thank you." She said with a gracious nod. "I have no trouble dealing with people hitting on me, I have since I was young." She told him, watching him carefully. "I may be small, but I can handle myself very easily." She explained. "And I can keep my head under pressure."

Leigh was a little surprised when he right out said that she was hired. "You don't have anymore questions?" She asked, curiously. She stood with him and held out her hand. "I can start whenever you need me." She told him, still surprised.

"What is the uniform?" She asked softly as she slipped her hand into his and gave it a slight squeeze before shaking it.

Leigh laughed softly and shook her head. "Is the uniform just something that will turn heads or does it have to be black and a dress? I can guarantee that I will turn heads in most anything that I own." She told him.

In all honesty, she wasn't sure she could pull off a simple black dress, not if she really wanted to keep customers coming. Her fair skin, eyes and hair would be just too off set by the black.

Leigh nodded and began to think about what she would wear when she went in for the first day of work. "What will be my hours?" She asked curiously, more than a little glad to be able to get out of the business suits that had become her uniform over the last few weeks.

"Is there anything else I should know?" She asked curiously, raising an eyebrow at the man.

Leigh nodded and shrugged. "That's fine with me." She told him, reaching up to free her long blonde hair from the clip holding it up. It fell down her back until it finally stopped at her lower back. "I'll get you plenty of customers, don't worry." She assured him.

Then, the girl flashed a smile. "See you in a few hours, sir." With a wink, she began to gather her things.

Leigh nodded and straightened to notice him watching her. He was very attractive, though she couldn't quite say why she found him so hot. Was it because he was older? Or her boss? Or was he just very attractive all around?

"See you soon." She said, before hurrying from the bar and out the door.

She arrived at the bar at four-thirty, dressed completely differently. She had brushed out her hair so that it could hang loose down her back, and put herself in a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top. She wasn't showing a lot of skin, but she was showing off the shape of her body.

"'Lo boss!" She called out, giggling softly as she hurried into the bar.

Leigh laughed and shrugged. "I don't live far from here. And it was a nice walk." She told him, laughing quietly. In all reality, she didn't live too close, but she always left early so that she be where she needed to be.

"I'll have the bar to protect me." She said as she slipped behind it. "I won't need a stick, I'm sure." She joked, grinning at him.

Leigh followed after the man, laughing. "Trust me, I can take care of myself." She assured him, grabbing a few bottles as she did. "I'm a little girl who was always really pretty." She said, winking at him. "I learned to fight them off quickly."

Back
Top Bottom