Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Apocalypse of the Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose Looks at Azer and Felixia, not Sure if she should trust them or not. Rose then looks at Azer then looks at Humans and Says "if we can get back to My Cave then we can Restock on Weapons and Supplies, I have alot of ammo there and water and Food, But i am not sure if i can trust you enough to take you there...is No Undead Humans there. " Rose just looks at them and waits to see what their reactions and Answers.

"Thank you Felxia, or the offer of a bed, I promise to behave, and as for your wealth, do this and you will always see what you want in front of you, there is great riches to be known. Now Rose i use 9mm pistol rounds, and usally only need one mag, but if i need more I have this." Azer held up a micro-fabrication unit, "I can make just about anything as long as I have a power source and I've been working on making a Atomic level chemical that will solve that issues, but thank you for your kindness any ways, I could use some more supplies for construction. But As me I bid you all fair eve and a good night.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

the skies darkened and the clouds parted the stars came out and shone bright. the night passed quickly the sound Of a mass hoard out in the far distance, though soon light began to come back over the surface of the world.

(You can get one more post in before it is officially day. doing this so a new player can be introduced.)

Sitting there in her chair, she looked out across the wasteland, taking in the whole view. The Stars, the moon, the blackened wreckage, the undead, the corpses... She sighed heavily and took out a dog-eared picture that was dirty. She looked at it for several minutes, before kissing it softly and putting it back into her vest pocket. "For you..." She stood up and rummaged through her belongings, getting everything she deemed vital to the up coming trek. She backed one backpack, filled with food, water, and her most treasured valuables. She stuck a few boxes of ammo in the side pouches and laid back down on the chair, eventually falling asleep after murmuring a prayer to the person in the picture.

Dawn rolled around quicker than any of them could have anticipated, and the sun grew high in the sky before they all started their way to Rose's cave. as the newly formed loose alliance made their way to the cave, Azer's HUD picked up a bio mass, and as they neared it, a faint heartbeat..."Shit that's a human come one.." Azer took off after the signal his HUD told him, as he reached it a female with a lab coat on lay in the sand almost not breathing.."Good, she's not been bitten...it just looks like she ran out of food and water." as he said this he took out a small pack of water holding the woman in his arms and began to pour it slowly into her mouth.

Exhaustion and starvation could be survived much longer than dehydration, and it appeared that they had arrived just in time to save the dark haired woman. At first, she sputtered as the water passed her lips, and then, instinctively, she began to drink.

Nothing about the woman’s fragile form indicated that she had been prepared to be alone in the zombie-infested wastelands. Her long dark hair was escaping the style she had pulled it into, the wisps framing her wind burned cheeks. She was dressed in a standard issue tan jumpsuit, tattered and bloody in some areas, though she did not appear to have any visible injuries. Her boots, though scuffed, were in excellent condition, the soles lacking the wear and tear of regular use.

A pistol was tucked into a belt, lacking other obvious survival aids, like a flashlight or utility knife. Beside her laid a well worn canvas satchel, the strap wrapped around her hand as if she had been afraid it would be stolen in the night. The symbol on the side immediately identified it as a doctor’s bag.

The eyes opened as she came to, silvery with a touch of pale blue, in stark contrast to her reddened face. Surprisingly, she did not appear frightened by their presence, taking in each of the faces in turn. “Thank you,” she said to Azer, pulling regretfully away from the water. As good as it felt to drink, too much, too fast wouldn’t do her any good. “I’d ask what the hell you’re all doing out here, but I’m too grateful that you are.” Her voice lilted with the hint of an accent when she spoke, almost faded now from exposure to a melting pot of languages.

Not too far from where the mismatched group of strangers stood another pair of humans were walking. This was quite unusual. Normally, you’d be lucky to come across a single living thing walking around in this world and now there were six in a relatively small amount of space. Some would consider that lucky, others would choose the word suspicious. It would depend on who you talked too.

Draylan, a six-foot one born and bred solider, would probably say both. Not that he wasn’t expecting company, he had been told from the get-go that others would be on the same mission as him, he just didn’t quite expect to run into them so soon. They had only just started out the day before yesterday. Hell, they hadn’t even run into a proper hoard of zombies yet. He was entirely disappointed by the latter, after all it wouldn’t be a proper mission at all if he didn’t get a chance to show off.

Showing off, as it was, was one of his favorite hobbies. It was a fairly good stroke of luck that he had not only the supplies, but the ability to indulge in said hobby without actually dying. He hadn’t been promoted to the upper ranks for his good looks, after all.

Uneven dark brown hair fell into pale bluish grey eyes now as Draylan noticed the small group of four up ahead of him. Three standing, one on the ground, but all alive. A faint bit of disappointment set in as the realization that no, he didn’t get to shoot anything right now set in. But oh well. He’d get his chance, they all would.

“What do you make of that?” He asked in a smooth deep voice, casting a glance at the much smaller female who was walking behind him. He earned nothing but a scowl in return and couldn’t help but smirk. “I think we should check it out.”

~~~*~~~

“Or we could not do that, and keep walking.” Sabel couldn’t be less interested in the four if she tried. On some level she understood that this was part of the deal, when they set out it had been a given that at some point others would be joining them. Like her older brother, she had not expected it to be so soon. Unlike her older brother, she was extremely displeased at the prospect of being surrounded by more people this early in the game. Who knew what kind of skill level they possessed? Or if they had skills at all. She wasn’t here to baby-sit anybody and generally just didn’t want to deal with it.

Pretty pale green eyes noted that her brother turned to head in their direction and her grip on the rifle she had resting on her shoulder tightened. Why did he insist on doing this to her? He was blatant asshole, that’s why. It seemed the more irritated she became with a situation the more her brother was amused by it. “We’re suppose to be saving humanity Sabel, not shooting other humans.”

“What if their zombies?” They weren’t of course, they both knew that, but she was hoping that they would suddenly turn into zombies and then she’d absolutely be allowed to shoot them and thus spare her the dread of being part of a ‘team’. She was a Runner. Runners didn’t have teams. They took messages back and forth and only engaged in social activity when it was required to complete a mission.

“They certainly look like zombies. Let’s go make sure.” Draylan hadn’t even bothered to hide the humor in that and she knew she had lost this one. That was the norm though, it was excruciating to argue with someone like her brother, not to mention pointless.
“Hey! Are you guys alright?” He called, not so loud that it attracted unwanted attention, but loud enough to be heard and Sabel sighed. She cast a single look back at the desolate open road behind them in longing. Goodbye sweet silence, hello random people on the side of the road.

Azrael sat on a rock and looked at the group of four. He had been following the male for weeks trying to work up the nerve to ask if he could travel with him. Raiz was becoming more than a little insistent about his cowardice and had more than once threatened to go up to the man and demand a team up or a fight.

'You really do need to stop being such a damn pansy ass. it makes me look bad,' Raiz grumbled inside their mind.

Azrael grinned before standing. It was now or never.

'You win Raiz. I'll go ask to join up with them. Just promise to behave this time please,' Azrael asked out of habit, not even pretending to hope for his words to have any effect.

With a sigh and a shake of his head Azrael checked to make sure his necklace was secure before heading towards the group, making sure his presence was known and praying he would be able to get close without being shot at....again.

Rose wakes up Sits up Slowly but Azn woke up and Jumped into her Hood and Laid inside. Rose then got up and walked to the door and Walked outside and looks Down and sees a strange man stalking a group of Humans and Raises a brow. Rose then sits and watches the strange man and the group. "Rose what are you doing?" Azn Whispers to her. Rose looked at him and whispers "See that Man right there" she Points at him and Azn Nods "He is Stalking a group of humans and i trying to find out why, Azn".

Azn nodded and Climbed onto her Shoulder and Says "how did those humans get away from the undead humans, Mistress". Rose looks at Azn and Shakes her head and whispers " i dont know, Lil one". Rose moves her hair behind her ear, Showing that she is an elf. Rose sighed and Says "Well Azn Lets go back to our Cave i have More water and Food there and Ammo, And we need it so". Azn nodded and Sat on her Shoulder. Rose then Jumps Down and Walks passed the Man Stalking the human group and Looks with her icy cold blue eyes then looks away and Continues to walk towards her cave to get more supplies.

Azer looked down at the woman that he had just brought back from near death and smiled at her, she had a very beautiful face, not to mention tits, but when he spoke he was kind

"Can you tell me what you were doing out in this god forsaken desert, this is no place for a medic like your self."

As Azer talked to the female they had just found Felixia scanned teh horizon. as she looked on two distinct groups came into her field of vision a lone male, and a pair, male and female it looked like she raised her gun and called out to them. "if you come in peace come here now so that we know not to kill you where you stand. Azer i think we may have some company soon."

Azrael jumped slightly at the woman's words, much to Raiz's amusement. Grumbling to himself about stupid split personalities, Azrael made his way over to the group as ordered.

"I'd really appreciate it if I wasn't killed," he said with a timid smile as soon as he had reached the two women and one man.

“I’d appreciate not being killed too. There would be fighting and gun shots and it would just be a total mess.”
Draylan added with a good natured smile, giving them all a little wave as he drew closer. He wasn’t really worried about them attempting to maim him. They didn’t really look the murderous type and besides he was certain he could pull his trigger long before this female could hers. He didn’t mention that though, he was trying to come off as friendly after all.

“You could go ahead and try to kill me. I dare you.” Sabel was not so pleasant. She gracefully followed behind her brother towards the group that she had not even wanted to stop for and resisted the almost overpowering urge to shoot at them all. This was ridiculous. They had too much to do to be wasting time here. But there was nothing left to say at the moment and so she settled to glare at anyone who glanced her way and hope that these people were not as interested in joining up as Draylan was. This was nothing but chaos in the making and she knew it.

“Don’t mind her, she’s always this bitter and disagreeable.” The warrior added on, still friendly as ever despite the dark aura radiating from the small female to his side. “My name is Draylan, this lovely lady here is my sister Sabel. We saw that one of you was on the ground, and thought we’d see if we could help. But I see she’s up and about now.” He nodded to the female on the ground before turning back to the woman who had a gun pointed his way. “I.. We, mean you no harm. It’s just unusual to see so many living things together in this wasteland. You can’t blame me for being curious.”

"ok every one lower your guns and take a deep breath, were are not here to kill one another, but here to get to Rose's cave and restock, I'm tracking her even now, but we need to all work together. first off tell us your name, we mean you no harm. My name is Azer Drakmore, I serve under the council." Azer stood, his frame was mild, but he had good shoulders about him and he was determined. as he said this Felixia lowered her weapon so that she could live to see another day.

Azrael relaxed at Azer's words.

"My name is Azrael Chaosblood. I'm just looking for people to travel with. I can't stand being alone out here any longer."

'Liar, you aren't alone. You have me don't you?' Raiz asked.

'You don't count. Now shut up, I'd like to be able to have a chance for these people to get to know me before they find out I am a psychotic freak.'

Raiz chuckled darkly but was otherwise silent.

Alannah searched the faces of the assembled group. She had lost her own party, days ago, due to foolish leadership and idle bickering. Her smooth brow furrowed in concern, but she turned her attention back to the man who had saved her. "It's no place for anyone," she countered, slipping her hands through her hair briefly to bring some order to the rebellious locks. She refastened it quickly, effectively keeping it out of her eyes despite the disarray. "Are all of you together?" she asked, though it seemed unlikely. Her bag and pistol were just out of her reach, and she hoped that neither were immediately required. "There's an encampment of the creatures that took out my party just North of here. Lots of them. It's probably best that you keep going... to wherever you're going."

quote='Azrael Chaosblood' pid='715259' dateline='1310535357']
Azrael relaxed at Azer's words.

"My name is Azrael Chaosblood. I'm just looking for people to travel with. I can't stand being alone out here any longer."

'Liar, you aren't alone. You have me don't you?' Raiz asked.

'You don't count. Now shut up, I'd like to be able to have a chance for these people to get to know me before they find out I am a psychotic freak.'

Raiz chuckled darkly but was otherwise silent.
[/quote]

"I think that we are now,by order of the council of 12, i, Azer Drakmore, hereby form these people into a battalion, and place it under my command. Ok every one grab your equipment, We need to catch up to rose, she has a cave that we all can rest for a while in. It is safer in numbers than it is by ourselves." Azer held out a hand to the doctor and picked her up and her things.

Azrael took the time to check and make sure all of his weaponry was securely attached and that he was in no danger of losing his necklace any time soon. When he was done he waited for further orders and surveyed his new companions. From what he could tell by their weaponry they all seemed to be primarily marksman with a couple of close combat weapons here and there. It seemed to be that the only members of their group that served a support function were himself as a Templar and the new female had the look of a Medic to her. The rest all were battlers for certain.

Rose Stands at the Entrance of her cave and Smiles and whispers "Home". Rose puts down Azn and Looks at him and Says " i need you to stay her and Guard our cave while i go back and get the Others." Azn Looked at her and Transformed into his Human State. Azn stood to 6'5 with long black hair, Slim, with icy Green eyes as he looked at Rose and Says " i will do my Best Mistress." Rose smiled at him and Walked over and kisses his Cheek and whispers "i know you will, Kid". Rose then walks into her cave. there is Rocket Lanchers hanging on the wall, a Full wall of Pistols, Handguns, Magnums, AutoMag (Pistol),ASP Pistol,Bren Ten, Colt M 1911, Desert Eagle, M9 Pistol, Nambu Pistol, Ruger Hawkeye, and MAC-11. A Full wall of Mechine guns: GatMalite, Stoner 63, M1919 Browning, M60, and M2 Browning. And a Full wall of Swords. Rose looked over in one of the Corners of the Cave showing Boxes and Boxes of Ammo just Sitting there. Rose then grabs her Favorite weapons. Her Swords and rose Smiled. Rose looks at Azn and Nods before she sets out to find the others.

(( I'm back all, thanks for filling in my character Ben. ))

Resting her rifle over her shoulders, she looked around at the strange ground and smiled slightly. The only disturbing one in the group was the little girl...and she had a bad feeling about her. She loosened her machete a tad, before starting to follow after Rose again. Thankfully, her goggles didn't interrupt her eye-sight that badly, and she was able to follow her footprints in the wasteland. Every so often, she looked up and saw zombies off in the distance, but only solo and pairs, never a big target. After a couple minutes, she saw Rose walking back and she grinned, waving over at the girl.

Rose looks up and Sees the Female human and Smiles Softly at her and Walks up to her and Says Sweetly "did anything attack you on your way here, Miss Felixia?" as she looks at her and Waits for her Reasons.

Azer let out a small sigh of relief when he saw rose coming back for them in the distance, yet he knew that they should hurry, for night was approaching fast, and that was when zombies were most active. "Rose! were coming to you as well, hold your position, we will be at your location momentarily" he shouted into the rising sound of teh wind, sand whipping around them, he could still make out where she was his HUD picking up here heat signature. and in a few short minuets they both converged on each others location.

"Thank you for coming back for us Rose, we almost thought we had lost you in this hell hole."

((NP Felixia))

If there was one thing Azrael was glad that he had gained from all of the experiments that had been conducted on him all those years ago it was his enhanced senses, particularly eyesight. With it he was able to easily keep track of where all of his new companions were as they traveled through the sandstorm. The headache he would suffer from was a small price to pay for the security of knowing his allies whereabouts.

When the group reached Rose, Azrael was stunned to recognize her as the girl who had given him that ice-filled stare before.

Draylan followed them silently, turning back to keep an eye on the approaching zombies as well. There wasn't a hoard of them. Not yet. He could use his crowbar or something to kill them off with so little of them mulling around. Or he could use guns, but that tended to make a lot of noise.

Sabel was about as fond of the woman with the goggles as she seemed about her. She noted how the girl loosened her machete and her own fingers brushed against one of the many kitchen knifes she'd sharpened into throwing blades. They weren't pretty to be sure, but they served their purpose. She eyed the cave ahead, feeling entirely distrustful of the space and everyone around them she prodded her brother hard in the side. Saying without words that they had seen the girl on the ground was no ok, and they should go.

Her brother ignored her completely. "So how long have you all been out here huh? We didn't really expect to see anyone alive around, especially not so many at once."

((~ Sorry it's been awhile since my last post. Dx I've had a long week. ~))

Rose looked at the Group of Humans and Realized the Strange Man was among them and Raised a Brow as she walked up to him and Whispers "you got the Courage to talk and Stay with them, Good Job" as she Grins at the Strange Man then Looks up at Azer and Walks up to him and Says " Just Keep Falling the Path and it will Lead you to the Cave, Azer" as she started to walk back to the Cave herself and Meets up Azn and Smiles at him and Whispers "the Humans are coming, Lil Fox" Azn smiled at her and Nodded as he went inside the Cave and Grabbed a ice Chest of Water and But it out and waits for the Humans to come to the Cave. Rose walks over and Leans against the wall and Smiles as she Looks Down the path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom