Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Apocalypse of the Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benen Eachann

Supernova
post 1 - table of contents and welcoming
post 2 - history of the World (RP history)
post 3 - Character Details/"Classes"
post 4 - Participants.

Welcome to Apocalypse of the Heart, Hope you enjoy the brief intro and look forward to seeing how those who I RP with interact.

A bit of Legal info... Please follow all site ToS, and abide by any law of the country that you are in, it makes life so much easier on us all, and it makes it so the feds aren't called.

NOTES: Any and all further characters must be submitted to me for approval. **READ THIS**

The world that you know now, died a long time ago in this place, the year is 2065 most of the worlds population died in the flash. The “Flash” was a giant solar eruption that had particles of an ancient decaying alien beacon, these particles house some form of energy that turned the skies black for weeks, and when it ended there was nothing but light for months,. That was 25 years ago, I am one of the old ones now, long lived past from the great flash. When it hit nothing on the surface survived or at least we thought that It didn't, but we were wrong. The ones that weren't instantly fried like bacon turned into some thing from off of a horror film, They were Zombies.

Now these Zombies weren't like what we saw back on the big screen, no these things had a bit more..interesting side effects on them. They needed to feast, yes, but not on brains, just the flesh of anything would do, and not just humans either, they would eat anything that moved. One bite does cause a lesion of the skin that if not treated will fester, and upon your death some six grueling months later your body would turn into what we fear the most. Now we hide, and the human race is slowly dieing out.

Though there is hope, One ship was launched during the flash, It was on a 5 Year mission to mars, and it is the only known ISV that we have, when they came back, there was nothing that stopped them from landing, every automated system worked and the flash had ended on earth by then, but they were not greeted by anyone upon their return, just the hallow shell of a world, and the thousand voices of silence.

They died trying to get back to their homes, killed by the ones they loved that had turned. But now there is us, and here you stand here in this chamber, awaiting your trials, whom of us are to say that we shall be saved, but here is the task we send this group out upon, find and secure better locations of survival, fend yourselves from the of the undead. And find your way to the ship if you can, if not your orders are to ensure the survival of the human race, by any means.

~Notes and History Outlined by the Honorable Philip Avery, head of the Council of 12.

creating your character:

Use this for posting what you are:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hair color/length:
Sexual Preference:
Abilities/Occupation:
Bio:
Equipment:*other than class equipment, Warriors place all your stuff but your increased strength here...that goes under abilities.

each class or occupation will have at least one thing special about them provided in the class description, this can include weaponry.

Classes

Scout - Upward reconnaissance, these guys know how to hide, and get info to the party, they have good perception and are able to sense when something is getting near. In general this class will have Minuet ESP, and a small active camo producer (3 hr max time frame of use, 1.2 hrs recharging)

Long-shot – One word describes this class, “Sniper”, plain and simple. Think of your special as in this you have good eyes and a great gun.

Runner – your messengers. Well that was easy. Messengers are fast and tend to be good free runners, and have a mind for memory, photographic memory.

Templar – Your religious People, they keep faith, doesn't matter what, or who you pray to. they like to cleanse things out with Fire, lots and lots of holy flames. They are spirtual and tend to pray at least an hour a day, and carry a very large container of Fission Napalm(more fire for less use)

Magus - now despite what your thinking no, these guys are not mages, far from it, they are your scientists and Doctors, the Magus will have a superior intellect, and depending on the side you took, Doc or Zodie, you have two things. Doc: a med kit with instal heal packs, and a small laser blade(yes there is laser tech I’ll explain later) Zodie: Working micro-PDA, With HUD and a micro-fabrication unit

Warrior – simple enough the common foot soldier, but these guys are a bit better than your run of the mill guy, your gonna be packing heat like no other mother fucker on the planet. This class is a bit bulkier than any other class, but for a reason you have grenades, two pistols, a shovel, a machine gun
and Lots of ammo.

*not feel free to mix and mash two classes if you like but only two and you get one bonus from any of them.

Info on the gear:
Most tech in this world is laser or micro processor, the last remnants of what was left on earth before the flash. Just go with it it makes since, we went with medical and tech, not war advances.

please post all you characters here:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=24059

Current Rpers (actual user names not character name, position denotes when they came into the RP.)
General: Benen Eachann
Captain: Felixia_Luna
Major: AmaraNimeraTearZ
1st Lt.: Amanea
2nd Lt.: Vyxian
Master Sergent: Azrael Chaosblood
Sergent:
Corporal:
PFC:
Private:

more may be added later

Name: Rose
Height:5'4
Weight:117
Eye Color:
Blue eyes: Calm and Content
Red Eyes: Irritated or Very annoyed.
Green eyes: Happy or Hyper
Black eyes: Pissed off and wanting to Kill something
White Eyes: Sad and/or Hurt.

Hair color/length: Long White Hair that goes to her lower back But she usually has it up in a High ponytail.

Sexual Preference:Straight

Abilities/Occupation: Warrior/Long-Shot. she is very fast at Switching weapons we need bed.

Personality: She is Very Anti-Social. She Keeps to herself But when Someone talks to her she Seems Cold and Heartless Because she doesn't Show her emotion to No one because She Feels Showing Emotion will Make her Seem weak and Worthless. She will not go into Crowded areas. When she enters Public places, she will usually Just Sit in the back in a Corner watching the People in that public place. if she is touched they will Lose there hand. She Dose not like being touched by no one. She is a Light Elf but i has very Special abilities. She may be a Light Elf But She was left in the Shadows for too long as she developed some Dark Elf abilities But she doesn't know how to Use or to Control them.

Bio:Rose was raised inside a camp with others elves. Rose escaped from the camp when she was 7 years old and Went in to hide since then. Rose now is 17 almost 18 and Defending her self from Dead humans. Rose is by herself all the time. She is very emotionless and Cold to people.

Equipment:Two Pistols on Either Hip, One Rocket launcher on her back, Two Hidden Handguns on her lower back, One Ak-47 on her Hip, Sniper Rifle on her back, and One Shot Gun On her back.

Rose:

elf_anime.jpg

Rose Sat inside a Building waiting for Morning so she can continue to find the ship. Rose looked out the window and saw the zombies wondering around outside, she softly growl and Looked away from them and put her hood back on. Rose stood up and grabbed a Snipe rifle that she found in a Store and Sat down in front of one of the windows and Started to take out the Zombies the were Blocking her path. Rose did this for hours. Rose then saw the Sun come up and Flinged the sniper her her back and Looked around to see she if she forgot anything. Rose shakes her head and looks at the door and continues walking out of it and Places her hand on her Pistol as she Makes her way down to the steps and out the door. Rose then stands there then runs out shooting the zombies coming after her.

Lifting up her goggles from her tanned face, she looked in the direction of the gunfire and started going after it. Using her silenced sniper rifle and machete, she worked her way silently to a burned out building, and saw a girl running down the street. "Amateur..." She sighed and started to pick off the Zombies closest to the girl. When the girl swung her head over her way, she raised up and waves vigorously at her. "Come on!" She yelled, before dropping back and making a path to her position. Once they got close enough, she swung her weapon over her back, and pulled out her pistol and machete. Hacking and shooting the zombies, she smiled over to the girl. "Hey, what you doing here?"

Azer shook his head, they were all idiots the lot of them.. He slowly walked his way to where the fight had started in the early morning hours, he was wondering what ignited their desire to kill, most of the zombies would only attack if, A. they were hungry, or B. they were attack. but seeing as the group he was traveling with seemed to want to destroy every thing, he obliged them, his lack of leadership evident. as he walked into the square where the sniper had let loose on the zombies he saw at least 100 of them.
"Damn them all to hell." he positioned his glove up and loaded a small cartridge into its side. turning the knob over to wave mode, he began to work his way towards the sniper, zombies smoldering as he walked passed them and held his hand in front of him.

Rose looked at the female and Says Coldly "Killing the Dead Humans, Female what does it look like i am doing" as she turns and Walks away from her and Continues her path to the Ocean. Then Stops and Sees a Hord of Dead Humans running at her and the other Female. Rose Growled and Pulled out her Rocket Launcher and gets on one Knee and Fires as it hits the Dead Humans. Rose continues to Walking to the ocean.

"H-Hey! Wait a minute!." She followed after the elf, flicking bits of burned flesh off of her cloak. "I wouldn't go that way if I were you...i passed a couple hordes out that way." She let her cloak rest against her body again, and slid out out her rifle, changing the magazine. "They way I figure it, with your...erm...style, you would be dead in a couple days." She settled her goggles back over her eyes and flicked up her cowl. "Here, follow me to a hide out I have." She sprinted off to the right, heading down an alleyway, heading to the direction of a radio tower.

Rose looked at the girl and asks "Why are all this Humans dead, Ma'am." Rose then follows her to the radio towner and Looks at her and waits for her to answer her question. Rose then looked up at her and Says "i am not a Amateur, i am just New to this type of Killing. I am use to the humans fighting back but they don't, I still dont understand why they are eating other humans, Its Really disgusting" as she shook her head and Sighs and Whispers "i have been in hiding for to long and when i come out the human race is almost dead". Rose just looks at at the girl and Pokes her arm and Asks "Erm..what are you Miss".

"Well...lets answer you in order. They are dead because they have been infected. They come back to life dead. If that makes sense...They eat use normal ones." She patted her chest and smiled." As for your last question, I am a human." She settled down in her little lookout, laying her weapons out on a dirty table and sitting back in a recliner. "This is my little home for now." She waved around the little 20 ft by 20 ft room. One wall was plastered with maps, grids, charts, and the like. The wall opposite of it was nothing but windows, shattered, cracked, and dirty for ash. The room contains a couch, two tables, a recliner, a fridge, and crates of random items.

Azer looked out from where he was at, and watched as teh two females found there way to a small outcropping to the east. "Damn they have no idea." He slowly ejected the cartridge from his gauntlet and took it off. he slowly made his way to were the females had gone and when he found teh only door, he knocked with power to let them know something was there. "Open up in there, its fuck freezing out here." he shouted so they knew it was a human.

Rose Growls at the door and grabs her Gun and Looks at the Female and Says "is the another Human, It Sounds Male" Rose Sat there and Looks at the Door and back at the Female and Waits to see if she lets him inside. Rose keeps her hand on her gun and waits.

"Hmmmmm, interesting, this is more company than I have had in awhile." She stood up, pistol out to her side, and went to open the door. She opened it, but kept the chain lock on, just in case. "Yes? Who are you and why should I let you in?" She kept the gun down by her side, but lifted it so that if he were to get violent, she could pull the trigger and hit him in the gut. So far the only thing he could see is her cowled head poking out from the shadows.

"My name is Azer Drakmore, I am Commander of this years search party for council of 16. And i Would like to come in because of the raging hoard you two stirred up, and they won't be calm again until morning. And if you do let me in please lower your weapons, I mean you no harm."

Rose narrowed her eyes at the Human and Says under her breath "Disgusting Humans" as she keeps her hand on her pistol and Looks at the Female and Waits for the Male to walk in. Rose was thinking if she should Shoot the Human or just let him live. Rose Mentally sighed and Thinks to herself "i am around too many humans" as she sits in the Far corner of the Room and Watches the Humans.

Unlocking the door, she opened it fully." Well, if you don't mind, please place all your weapons on the nearby table, you understand of course?" She smiled and walked away, heading back to her chair and landing heavily in it. "Don't forget to lock the door." She waited until he put his weapons down and found a seat before continuing. "And what do you mean? We didn't stir up a horde, we just slaughtered a horde. And took a huge bit out of my ammo cache too...." She made a glace at the elf and shook her head. "What was the reason you came here again?" She put her pistol the the chairs arm and leaned back in it, making the leg rest pop up. She reclined and listened.

Azer unstrapped his sword and put it down on the table and also put his two machine pistols. and locked the door behind him after he had done so. "What you killed out there was a micro-fracture of the hoard by the sea. these things are smarter than you would think, they have developed their own language, and communicate between themselves. Several escaped before they could be shot down and fled back to the main hoard. so yes you may have killed a few Zombies, but you riled up the entire hoard." he paused to look at the two women in the room, a human female, and..a female Elf..."As for the reason I came here, I am in search of the Shuttle, as are most of us. but there is something different about the way I was assigned to this position. I was assigned by Lord Avery himself, and given instructions to find a group worthy of looking for the shuttle. it has been many years, but I am currently the youngest to know how to fly the damn thing."

Rose just ignores the humans then See something Black and white Jump out of her Hood and on to her lap. Rose giggles Quietly and Looks Down and see Azn and Smiles at him and Asks "how are you, Azn". Azn Looks up at her and Says " i am Okay Mistress but i am very thirsty". Rose Nods and Reaches into her bag that she had on her and grabs a Bottle of water and pours some in her hand and Lets Azn Drink. Rose Smiles at him and Yawns. Azn Looks at her and Asks " Mistress, are you Sleepy". Azn stood on All fours and Was about 5 to 6 inches tall. He was a black and White Neko. Rose looked at him and Says "Yes i am Azn, Come on go to sleep. We leave in the Morning lil one." Azn Curled up in her lap. Rose then Brought her attention back to the Humans and Just Stares at them.

She looked over to the elf and waved to a little side room. "You can sleep in my bed if you want, Rose." She then turned back to the man as she left the room wit her little pet. "So you want to recruit us for your little venture...What's in it for us?" She was surprised she was now looking after the elf, they had just met today but she had clearly already marked Rose as her's. Interesting. She pulled back her hood and let her dyed blue hair spill out around her shoulders.

Rose looks at the Female then looks at the Room and Slightly nods. Rose then watches her leave and mentally thinks to herself "Why do i feel the need to protect this female...she is so nice to me...But why...Humans....hate Elves.." Rose Got up with Azn in hand then set him down in the chair and Follows the female into the room with the Human Male. Rose Watches them interact with each other. Rose carefully watches the male Human and He Body language, Because from what she remembered the Male Humans were the Dangerous ones of all the human Race. Rose laid her hand on her gun as she Lean against the wall in back of the Female talking.

Azer looked over and saw the tiny neko, his mind going to the libraries that he had been in... and then he turned his attention back to human female. "Whats in it for you? well there is always the thrill of adventure, also there is the multitude zombie killing, the advancement of our species, a sense of companionship....must I go on. There is also the fame that will be had for us, if we succeed."

he noticed the elf's hand on her gun and turned to speak with her.."Tell me why do you distrust us, more so me...I have not done anything to harm you," he looked at them both, "Either of you, I was sent out to find nine people to help me on this quest. now is there anything you would like of me, so that I can gain your trust?"

Rose narrows her eyes at the male and says coldly "The Human Males Killed my Village..they are Nothing but Monsters in my eyes" As she Looks away from him not wanting to speak to him again. Rose then Looks at the Female and whispers "Miss, What is your Name?". Azn jumped on to Rose Shoulder and Snuggles her and whispers "The Male had nothing to do with your and My peoples death....that was Century ago Rose, you Must let that go...they are not all the Same....Just give the Male a Chance...if he Hurts you then just Shoot him" Rose looks at Azn and just nod. Rose looks at the Male and Says "Sorry, i just Never met a another Male Since that War between My People and the Humans" as she Hastily puts her hand out and Says "I am Rose, Pleased to Meet you. Sir Azer".

"It is very nice to meet you Rose, but I am no Sir, I am just a bard, that happened into greatness. I was blessed with great knowledge, more than anyone has in almost 60 years. First I would like to say that though it was not I who grieved you, I am sorry for the transgressions of my people, and the personal harm they have caused you and your companion. may we find peace in this time and let the past be. for one, my great grandfather remembers that war well, and my family were supporters of your race, and what our brethren did is evil at its core."

Felixia smiled and leaned back more, "My name is Felxia, and you can tell you are a bard. Speaking in such a manner..." She shook her head and sighed. "All I want is to live my life, I have been out here for years and aside from the random half-starved person who walks in, I haven't ever felt the impulse to go advance my fellow humans." She leaned forward on her elbows and looked him in the eyes. "What I want is wealth...for years I have scavenged for everything you see here." She waved her had absently at the room. "I want the pleasures that wealth brings, sitting on my butt and being catered to. Promise me I will find treasure to boggle my mind, and I will follow you to the end." She grinned and sat back, yawning. "You guys can sleep here for the night, I think there is enough room and beds. Just keep your hands to yourself, Azer." She eyed her machete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom