Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cassie Alexander The Shewolf by RobBase086 and SnowFoxie

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It was Monday Morning and Rob Sandage was waking up at 7:00 in the morning to get a shave and a shower before he went off to school that day and to work later on that night. Rob decided to get up before his beautiful fiance Cassie did so he could make them breakfast before she had to be at work at 9:00 in the morning. Rob started shaving and his usual shower and then headed down to the kitchen to cook breakfast for them. Rob was a film major and wanted to get into the film industry. He was 22 years old, 5',4", short black hair, brown eyes, and weighed 140 pounds. He finished up his time in the Navy and decided to use his G.I. Bill to pay for school and it also pays for the housing allowance as well. He had to work though to help pay for the expensive condo that they lived in. Rob met Cassie while he was in the Navy and plans on getting married to her. He was scrambling up some eggs, cooking up some hashbrowns, bacon, and toast for them. He even put up a pot of coffee for them before they both left for the day.

Rolling over and curling further into the blankets Cassie Alexander groaned as her alarm clock goes off; far earlier than she would like. She shuts off the alarm, gets up and quickly makes the bed. The delicious smells of cooking breakfast make her rush through her morning shower. She quickly tossed her still damp curly red hair into a ponytail before putting on her blouse and black pencil skirt. She stopped in front of the full length mirror and sighed at her reflection, 22 years old, standing at 5'6" without her heels she was cute with her small smattering of freckles but nothing to make a man look twice. She gathered her bag and notes for work, having started with Clive and Montago Law as a clerk a few weeks prior. She stops staring at herself and goes into the kitchen grabs a mug and some coffee. She kisses Rob on the cheek as she passes him and settles down into a chair. "Mornin' sweetie"

SnowFoxie said:
Rolling over and curling further into the blankets Cassie Alexander groaned as her alarm clock goes off; far earlier than she would like. She shuts off the alarm, gets up and quickly makes the bed. The delicious smells of cooking breakfast make her rush through her morning shower. She quickly tossed her still damp curly red hair into a ponytail before putting on her blouse and black pencil skirt. She stopped in front of the full length mirror and sighed at her reflection, 22 years old, standing at 5'6" without her heels she was cute with her small smattering of freckles but nothing to make a man look twice. She gathered her bag and notes for work, having started with Clive and Montago Law as a clerk a few weeks prior. She stops staring at herself and goes into the kitchen grabs a mug and some coffee. She kisses Rob on the cheek as she passes him and settles down into a chair. "Mornin' sweetie"

Feeling Cassies soft lips kissing his cheek Rob smiles about this and replies back to her, "Good morning babydoll! How are you doing this morning?" He asked her with a smile. He then served her plate that he made up with some fruit as well. "So how is the new job coming along for you?" He was a bit curious and wondered if she was doing all right as he then grabbed his plate and sat down with her to enjoy breakfast before he would have to head off to school that morning and then head off to work. He worked as a security guard to sort of help ends meet where they were living at.

RobBase086 said:
Feeling Cassies soft lips kissing his cheek Rob smiles about this and replies back to her, "Good morning babydoll! How are you doing this morning?" He asked her with a smile. He then served her plate that he made up with some fruit as well. "So how is the new job coming along for you?" He was a bit curious and wondered if she was doing all right as he then grabbed his plate and sat down with her to enjoy breakfast before he would have to head off to school that morning and then head off to work. He worked as a security guard to sort of help ends meet where they were living at.

She sighed, "Everyone is nice to me, and the clerks and junior lawyers are really helpful, but..." she paused, taking a few bites of her breakfast, debating on how to say what was going on. She blushes lightly not meeting his eye. "The lead lawyer, Mitchell Clive, I'm not really sure how to take some of what he says. He's...a little more than just friendly." Her blush deepens close to her hair color. "I don't know if it's just how he is or if he's interested in me. I sure haven't given him any ideas; but I feel uncomfortable being alone with him. I don't really want to say anything incase it could jeopardize the position since I'm so new there." she sighs again, "What do you think I should do?"

SnowFoxie said:
RobBase086 said:

She sighed, "Everyone is nice to me, and the clerks and junior lawyers are really helpful, but..." she paused, taking a few bites of her breakfast, debating on how to say what was going on. She blushes lightly not meeting his eye. "The lead lawyer, Mitchell Clive, I'm not really sure how to take some of what he says. He's...a little more than just friendly." Her blush deepens close to her hair color. "I don't know if it's just how he is or if he's interested in me. I sure haven't given him any ideas; but I feel uncomfortable being alone with him. I don't really want to say anything incase it could jeopardize the position since I'm so new there." she sighs again, "What do you think I should do?"

He was not sure if the sigh was a happy one or a unhappy one, but he was willing to listen to the woman that he loved and help her out as well as best he could to make her happy. "I am glad that everyone is nice to you along with the clerks, and junior lawyers are helpful with you, but what is it with the but that you have sweetness?" Wondering what it was that was bothering her. "He sounds like a blow hard. What I mean is he is a cocky, arrogant, egotistical, guy who thinks that he is god to all women." Rob said to her and then also added, "Well he might be wanting to get into your panties baby and that is why he comes on strong with you. I would not want you to do anything either to jeopordize your new job that you just got hired for fresh out of college." He hears her sighs which he knows is not a happy one at all. "Well I would try to keep your distance from him because he could be someone who is a trouble maker if you know what I mean beautiful?"

"It's worth a shot. I can only avoid him so much since his secretary is off for the week." she glances over at the stove clock eyes going wide, "I'm going to be late!" she quickly grabs her bags, kissing him on the cheek and rushes out the door. She calls over her shoulder, "Have a good day today! I'll see you tonight. Love you" She gets into her car and starts off on her way to work.

SnowFoxie said:
"It's worth a shot. I can only avoid him so much since his secretary is off for the week." she glances over at the stove clock eyes going wide, "I'm going to be late!" she quickly grabs her bags, kissing him on the cheek and rushes out the door. She calls over her shoulder, "Have a good day today! I'll see you tonight. Love you" She gets into her car and starts off on her way to work.

"I can understand that you can only avoid him so much and it is true that his secretary is off for a week. All I am saying is do the best that you can kitten." He heard her saying that she was going to be late for work and felt her kiss him on his cheek. "I hope you have a great day yourself! See you tonight lover! I love you too!" Rob picks up his dishes and rinses them off before placing into the dishwasher. He then washed the certain pots and pans and placed them into the drying rack. He looks over at the clock and says, "I better get ready for school myself or I am going to be late for class!" Rob then got dressed and hopped into his car heading off to school. He does not realize that there will be something different about his fiance when he gets home later on that night.

She gets into work on time, and waves to the secretaries. She makes a beeline for her office avoiding the head lawyers gaze. Settling herself she prepares for a busy day, one of their top cases was headed for trial in a few days and she had to prep all the paperwork. She spends a good portion of her morning sitting in front of her computer grumbling about the atrocious hand writing of the lawyers. Trying to read their notes set her back a few hours in her work so when there was a knock on her door she didn't hear it. Lindsy poked her head into the office "Cassie? Are you coming to lunch?" Startled she jumps, "Oh, sorry Lindsy I didn't hear you. I don't think so, I'm so far behind. Sorry."

SnowFoxie said:
She gets into work on time, and waves to the secretaries. She makes a beeline for her office avoiding the head lawyers gaze. Settling herself she prepares for a busy day, one of their top cases was headed for trial in a few days and she had to prep all the paperwork. She spends a good portion of her morning sitting in front of her computer grumbling about the atrocious hand writing of the lawyers. Trying to read their notes set her back a few hours in her work so when there was a knock on her door she didn't hear it. Lindsy poked her head into the office "Cassie? Are you coming to lunch?" Startled she jumps, "Oh, sorry Lindsy I didn't hear you. I don't think so, I'm so far behind. Sorry."

What Cassie did not realize was that one of the lawyers was talking about how he would love to pop her cherry and make her into a real woman if he could. He was talking to Brad Chilligaris about it. "Yeah Brad that Cassie looks good!" Brad looks at him and says, "Well she is engaged to be married you know so she is off the market." Brad tells Rick Valentine so that he would lay off the new girl, but Rick had in his mind that he was going to corrupt this delicate young flower and make her love the things he does. Rick was waiting until everyone went off to lunch to make his first move on Cassie. When Rick watched everyone leave he went to Cassies office to knock onto her door.

Cassie stood in the centre of her office, papers scattered in organized piles on her floor. She just stands there for a moment trying to make sense of the mountains of paperwork, she takes her phone out of her pocket and calls Rob hoping he's between classes.

SnowFoxie said:
Cassie stood in the centre of her office, papers scattered in organized piles on her floor. She just stands there for a moment trying to make sense of the mountains of paperwork, she takes her phone out of her pocket and calls Rob hoping he's between classes.

Rob was on break at the time when he felt his phone vibrate. "Hello?" He said on the other end and realized it was Cassie calling him up on the phone. He was wondering if something was wrong or if she was upset about something. "Baby are you ok?" He said as he waited for her answer on the other end of the phone conversation.

"Hey, nothings wrong. I'm just swimming in paperwork right now. How's class going?" She heard the knock at the door, but ignored it. "I think I might be late tonight. We're working on a big case and none of the paperwork has been finished yet. What time is your shift done tonight?"

SnowFoxie said:
"Hey, nothings wrong. I'm just swimming in paperwork right now. How's class going?" She heard the knock at the door, but ignored it. "I think I might be late tonight. We're working on a big case and none of the paperwork has been finished yet. What time is your shift done tonight?"

"I am glad that nothing is wrong with you there sweetie. Sorry to hear that you are swamped with paperwork at your job. Class is going well for me. I have a quiz that I have to do online and possibly a discussion on a topic that my Philosophy professor wants us to do." The knock happened once again until finally Rick pops his head into her office. "I am sorry that you have to work late tonight kitten due to a big case. That is not good that none of the paperwork has been completed quite yet. I believe I am off at 11 tonight. So I will see you later then. I love you!"

"I love you too. Have a goodnight. I'll save you something special for dinner ok? Bye hun." she shuts her phone, and places it on the table turning to face Rick. "Hi, did you need something sir? I'm just finishing up the paperwork for this weeks trial, it's just about ready for you to look over, but I had a few questions." She leans slightly over her desk to grab her notepad and the small stack of notes.

SnowFoxie said:
"I love you too. Have a goodnight. I'll save you something special for dinner ok? Bye hun." she shuts her phone, and places it on the table turning to face Rick. "Hi, did you need something sir? I'm just finishing up the paperwork for this weeks trial, it's just about ready for you to look over, but I had a few questions." She leans slightly over her desk to grab her notepad and the small stack of notes.

"You have a goodnight yourself babydoll and that sounds great that you will save something special for me to have for dinner tonight when I get home. I love you too!" As he hangs up the phone with her and then goes back to studying once again for his quiz and the discussion that he has to complete for the Philosophy class. "Hello, yes I was coming to talk to you and I can see that you were speaking with your fiance on the phone. That is great that you are finishing up the paperwork for this weeks trial. I am glad that it is about ready for me to look over Ms. Alexander." He was thinking inside of his head ways that she could help him out sexually if she was open to do that though and forget about her fiance though. "What were the questions that you had for me Ms. Alexander? Is it about me or us getting to know each other better?" He said with a crafty smile on his face as he watched her bent over and wished that she had a blouse or a shirt that showed her cleavage off a bit more so he could see.

She ignores his comment and moves to sit on the edge of her desk, her skirt sliding up slightly. She hands him first his notes pointing to the large highlighted section. "This entire section is illegible could you possibly decipher it for me?" she leans back slightly grabbing one of her pens so she can take notes.

SnowFoxie said:
She ignores his comment and moves to sit on the edge of her desk, her skirt sliding up slightly. She hands him first his notes pointing to the large highlighted section. "This entire section is illegible could you possibly decipher it for me?" she leans back slightly grabbing one of her pens so she can take notes.

When he did not get no response Rick figured that he would possibly see if she wanted to get a bite to eat with him while he told her what he had written down in the highlighted section of his notes. "Well it can be deciphered if you would agree to have dinner with me at Bizou tonight and I can tell you over a nice expensive meal that I know your boyfriend cannot afford to take you there on what he makes." Rick was being arrogant and cocky about it. More like being an asshole and he knew that.

"With all due respect Sir, we work together. It's not right." She pulls away from him. "And for your information my fiance and I manage just fine. I'm not into big fancy dinners." She starts to get an eerie vibe from him. She takes a few steps away from him.

"Oh come on Ms. Alexander it is just dinner that we are going to and it will give us a chance to get to know one another. What is wrong with that?" He asked her as he watched her move away from him. "You do like to go shopping don't you?" He wondered because typically a lot of women love to go shopping for new things. He was watching her and his eyes were undressing her as if she had no clothes on. He knew that he was making her feel uncomfortable. "Well I guess you need more work to do then so that you do not have time to go home and see your fiance." Walking out of her office like a cocky asshole and then shutting her door behind him.

She throws her notes down onto her desk "Of all the bloody nerve!" She throws her hands in the air, but after a moment shakes her head and grabs her tea and sits back behind her desk. A few more hours of work later she realized it was past 6:30 and almost everyone had gone home already. She was just going to finish up the bit of the paperwork she was working on. "This shouldn't take too much longer" she said out loud to herself.

SnowFoxie said:
She throws her notes down onto her desk "Of all the bloody nerve!" She throws her hands in the air, but after a moment shakes her head and grabs her tea and sits back behind her desk. A few more hours of work later she realized it was past 6:30 and almost everyone had gone home already. She was just going to finish up the bit of the paperwork she was working on. "This shouldn't take too much longer" she said out loud to herself.

Rick knew that Ms. Alexander was staying to work late. so he hears her screaming out loud. "Hey what is the problem sweet cheeks? Why are you so upset?" He said as he walks in and sees her sit behind her desk. He is thinking that possibly she needs a massage to relieve the tension that she has so he walks up behind her placing his hands onto her shoulders and begin to give her a massage now. His hands move down below her shoulders and places them onto her chest to see if she had a nice rack or not. "Well we can stay and work longer can we not Ms. Alexander?" He said with a smile to her.

Immediately tensing as Rick renters her office she accidentally drops her notebook and notes but doesn't move to pick it up as he touches her. Not quite believing what was happening. Wasn't it bad enough that the pretentious bastard thought he could talk to her like she was some object, now this? "Uh, sir? What are you doing?"

SnowFoxie said:
Immediately tensing as Rick renters her office she accidentally drops her notebook and notes but doesn't move to pick it up as he touches her. Not quite believing what was happening. Wasn't it bad enough that the pretentious bastard thought he could talk to her like she was some object, now this? "Uh, sir? What are you doing?"

He smiles as she bends down to grab her notebook. He notices her butt sticking out and decides to smack it and then rub it gently. He was enjoying this and liked how she felt in his hands. He would love to explore more of her body with his hands if she was open to it. "I am checking out the merchandise Ms. Alexander. Don't your fiance do this to you?" Smiling as he is doing this. He knew that she was a bit uptight and knew that if the wild sexual animal inside her was unleashed he is sure her pussy would feel great from being inside her.

She shoves his hands away from her, face going red as she trembles with anger. "With all due respect sir, keep your hands off me you disgusting little slime." She slams her book on her desk. "Stay away from me! I am engaged. I have a man who I love and who cares about me. He has permission to touch me, you do not." she can feel herself shaking more and more. She grabs her cell and reaches for her purse intending to leave the office.

SnowFoxie said:
She shoves his hands away from her, face going red as she trembles with anger. "With all due respect sir, keep your hands off me you disgusting little slime." She slams her book on her desk. "Stay away from me! I am engaged. I have a man who I love and who cares about me. He has permission to touch me, you do not." she can feel herself shaking more and more. She grabs her cell and reaches for her purse intending to leave the office.

Rick feeling his hands being shoved away he was in shock that she rejected him and noticed her face turning a bright red color. He notices her trembling in anger. "Losen up sexy and you know you enjoyed me touching you on your sexy butt." He says with a smile and a wink to her. He hears her slamming her book onto her desk and then saying something else to him now. "You need to losen up and learn to have a good time Ms. Alexander. I am sure that I could teach you some things that would blow your fiances mind and he would love it too. I even bet he would thank me for teaching what I know for you to do to him in the bedroom." He says with a cocky attitude. He watches as she is getting ready to leave the office. He was not sure if he was not going to see her again or not.

Back
Top Bottom