Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sana's Requests! - MxF, FxF, and FutaxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanantha

Super-Earth
I love colors so this is gonna look a little chaotic and crazy but I'll try not to make it an eyesore, try to enjoy it anyway.

First some things about me,
I'm mostly a sub or can play equals but I don't do dom. I don't like pain or being treated like a slave so I guess it’s more of an emotional or mental sub than the physical kind who likes leashes or collars or any of that such.
I'm looking for mxf,fxf and futaxf (usually with me as the female).
I play on pm and maybe threads but I tend not to check threads too often.
I tend to post between 2-5 paragraphs for my posts, I love adding detail and internal dialogue from my character's point of view. So I'm looking for someone who can at least write two to three full and detailed paragraphs.
Finally, I like a lot of plot with my RPs, and I tend to look for longer term RPs, but don't worry there will be some hot and steamy parts to any RP I'm in. I love romance stories and comedy so I tend to try to add bits of that to my RPs, so if you're looking for a quickie its probably best to stop right here.

My likes and dislikes are in my rh in my sig, but I'm open to a lot so don't be afraid to ask me if you'd like to try something the worst I can do is say no.
But I'll list some of my favorites and absolute No’s anyway for those who don't want to have to look at my RH.

I absolutely love:
When I can play a more naive or innocent character
Playing a younger character than my partner
Futanari I usually ask my partner to play this role
Impregnation or Pregnancy
A little bit of roughness or non-consent/reluctance or force but not usually outright rape, though I do play that occasionally.

Doesn't Like:
Scat
Watersports
torture or pain
heavy bondage

Alright now time for some pairings that I'm interested in. I'm interested in a lot more than I'm probably gonna list so if you have something else you wanna try run it by me and we'll see. I usually prefer to play the role on the right but that can be changed in some pairings, and the other player's char can be F,M, or Futa/herm.

Current Cravings
Firefly
Modern Highschool
Apocalyptic

Pairings most can be any combination of mxf,fxf,Futaxf
Fantasy
guard/princess
Wizard/apprentice
vampire/human
vampire/werewolf
werewolf/human
werewolf/werewolf

Modern Realistic
roommates
teacher/student (college or High school)
Coach/athlete
best friends
jock/punkie girl
jock/nerdy girl
bad boy or girl/cheerleader
bad boy or girl/nerdy girl
Parent/babysitter
Brother's best friend/little sister

Historical
Greco-Roman
Roman Legionnaire/woman
Greek/Trojan
Medieval- Renaissance
Knight/peasant girl
King or noble/noble woman
King or noble/Female Knight
Princess/Female Knight
Female Knight/Princess
Knight/Female Knight
Noble or Knight/Thief

16002-1800s
Pirate/captive
Pirate Captain/crewmember or captive
Civil War soldier/Southern woman

WWI-Cold War
Soldier/civilian in occupied area
Spy/Civilian
Spy/Spy
Spy/Soldier

Incest including step-family
twins
brother or sister/sister
father/daughter

And now time for some fandoms, mostly books, TV shows or movies.

Movies/TV
Harry Potter
Underworld
X-Men
Chronicles of Riddick/Pitch Black
Fast and Furious
Firefly
Star Wars
Pirates of the Caribbean

Games
Assassin's Creed
Fallout 3 and New Vegas
Knights of the Old Republic

Books
Dresden Files
Hunger Games
Harry Potter
Maximum Ride
Dies the Fire
Republic Commandos

And pretty much a lot of other things under the sun that I havn't listed yet but if you have an idea don't be afraid to suggest it to me the worst I can do is say no.

As a note, please have more than a simple selection from my listed pairings or ideas as a request. Its nice to know that my prospective partner cares about the idea we might be discussing.

RE: Sana's Requests!

was browsing the forums and happened upon your request thread, and you OC/OC X-man plot got me thinking. so i drew up a little pic, and a bio for the person and thought that I would respond to your request. shall you intrigue me as to the jest of the plot in a PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom