Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cum Under My Control By RobBase086 and alheena_alice

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It has been several months now and Dr. Robert Sandage and his assistant has been working on this concoction that he was mixing in the last ingredient before he was going to shake it up to mix everything together. Dr. Sandage is 39 years old, 5',4", short black hair, brown eyes, and weighs 140 pounds. What they are making is a formula that is suppose to help releive arthritis and pain for older people along with help those that are in pain. Dr. Sandage was mixing up the formula in the mixer now and then proceeded to put together the remote control that is suppose to send the nanobots to go to the location where the person is in pain at to help fix the problem. What he did not know that he was creating would be soon found out with his assistant in the lab.

"So how is it going with your boyfriend that you have been dating Dr.?" He was just trying to make small chit chat with her while he was finishing things up. He has had an interest in his assistant ever since she started to work with him in the lab. She was a very attractive woman and young as well.

name: Dr alice
job:lab assitant
looks:long blue hair that she keeps in poneytail ocean blue eyes that perice your soul she is 5'5 with c-cup breast.
-she smile as a velvet voice says- we are doing fine Dr. Robert he gave me some rose and took me out to eat, are you seeing anyone?

alheena_alice said:
name: Dr alice
job:lab assitant
looks:long blue hair that she keeps in poneytail ocean blue eyes that perice your soul she is 5'5 with c-cup breast.
-she smile as a velvet voice says- we are doing fine Dr. Robert he gave me some rose and took me out to eat, are you seeing anyone?

Dr. Robert smiles at her and to answer her question he honestly said to her, "No I am not currently seeing anyone and I am not serious either with any woman." As he would love to find someone to try this on to see if it worked or not on them. He did not know what the results of the drug they just created would do for a person. "Alice did you by chance do sports or anything while in high school or college and have a nagging problem with the body?" Thinking that possibly he could first try this on her to see what happens to her.

alheena_alice said:
-she thinks-um well i did swim in highschool -she says as she watches him-

"I figured you might have done cheerleading with a nice body like you have Alice." He was thinking in his head that she was built rather nicely and loved her shape as well. "Do you have any soreness from the swimming or problems by chance?"

i tore a ligamentand had to stop swinging-she says as she hides her blush, she unconsisly rubs her knee-

alheena_alice said:
i tore a ligamentand had to stop swinging-she says as she hides her blush, she unconsisly rubs her knee-

"I am sorry to hear that you tore a ligament in your knee that forced you to stop swimming." He shook his head in sadness hearing about it. "Well does your knee still bother you Alice?" Wondeirng about it because if she could try this then possibly it could help her to feel better and no longer have anymore knee problems with that bad knee of hers.

yea it bothers me at time when i push it too hard-she says looking at her feet playing with her blue hair-

alheena_alice said:
yea it bothers me at time when i push it too hard-she says looking at her feet playing with her blue hair-

"I am sorry to hear that it bothers you when you push it too hard. Possibly what we just worked on might help you out Alice. Would you be willing to try it to see if it works on your knee?" He asked her in curiousity. He knew that it was todays style to color the hair, but he was not too crazy about her blue color hair since she was a very attractive woman. He could tell by the color of her eye brows that her natural color hair would be beautiful if she had kept it the way it was before she went with the blue color.

sure ill be willing to be a test subject-she looks in her mirror seeing black roots groining as she has to get more dye, hair can be such a pain she glad Dr Robert doesnt know her outside activeatys for she goes clubbing every night with her boyfriend and hangs with the goths-

alheena_alice said:
sure ill be willing to be a test subject-she looks in her mirror seeing black roots groining as she has to get more dye, hair can be such a pain she glad Dr Robert doesnt know her outside activeatys for she goes clubbing every night with her boyfriend and hangs with the goths-

"That is great that you are willing to become a test subject for this!" He said with excitement and excited about it. He fixes up a glass for her to drink and grabs the remote to use when she has consumed enough of the new drug. "Here you go Alice I hope this works!" He says to her with a smile holding it out in his hand.

-she gentally grabs the cup bring it to her lips as she lets the liqud slip down her throat till the cup is empty she smiles as she sets the glass down-

alheena_alice said:
-she gentally grabs the cup bring it to her lips as she lets the liqud slip down her throat till the cup is empty she smiles as she sets the glass down-

He smiles as he watches Alice drink down the cup full of the drug that they just made. "I will turn this on and see if it works or not ok Alice?" As he turns on the remote control what he does not realize is he is going to have a love slave for him that will do anything he tells her to do.

Back
Top Bottom