Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just friends (Sanantha & Sinfulrook)

Taking the little box Alex smelled deeply before popping the lid and sticking her fork into the sesame chicken, the lovely flavors bursting over her tongue as she started to chew and gave a happy little moan of contentment. Her eyes closed she swallowed the piece and went immediately for another as she looked up to stare at the TV. She looked for the remote and realized that she'd had it on her stomach before she sat up and now it was on the floor halfway between her and Leo and she was too lazy to reach for it. "This show is getting boring, isn't it." Hoping that her nudges would get Leo to change the channel she kept eating and staring at him before finally rolling her eyes and getting up to walk over to the remote grumbling under her breath.

"Fine I'll get it..." Bending over she picked the remote up before jumping over the arm of the couch and landing back in her spot. Flicking through the channels she figured she could just keep doing this until either of them saw something to watch while they ate. "Its your turn again anyway." She was referencing their game which for some reason Alex was still playing, probably boredom but something to do none the less. Halfway through her chinese she realized she'd been eating with a spork and gasped in shock and looked over at Leo, "Leo?! Where's my chopsticks?"

Leo opened up his sesame chicken as well, enjoying the aroma of the tangy sauce that it was covered in before starting to eat his food very slowly, making sure to enjoy every single bite, every single time he chewed the food in his mouth. He looked at Alex dropping the remote and just ignored her, still eating his own food slowly. When she groaned and got it on her own, he smiled a little bit at her, then just as he put another piece in his mouth, he froze, realizing that he had to pick truth or dare. Leo quickly picked truth before she asked him where the chopsticks were.

"Uhmmm, I asked the guy, he said he forgot to bring them..." Leo said to her truthfully, wondering if that was her question for his truth or if it was just a random question. "Sorry... Alex..." He said to her apologetically and then continued to eat slowly. He did ask the delivery guy where the chopsticks were, but it was just absurd that he didn't bring them. He normally ate with chopsticks too, but since they were given sporks to eat with, he had to deal with it. Leo hoped that Alexis wouldn't get really upset about this, it would only make today even worse than it already is.

“Hrumpphh,” Alex decided that fake pouting over her chopsticks would be the way to go. “We should hunt down that delivery guy and make him pay for not bringing my chopsticks.” In all reality it wasn’t that big of a deal but she loved chopsticks and usually ended up playing with the little wooden utensils more than she used them to eat with. At times she felt like a child still and let that childish nature show. While she was pouting she pondered what question to ask Leo since he had chosen truth. His confession earlier was still rolling around in her mind and Alex didn’t want to ask too much that was close to home.

Instead she looked over at Leo grinning wickedly and decided that embarrassment and dirty questions would be best. “Who’s your favorite actress that you masturbate to?” She waited until Leo took a sip from his drink just to make sure her timing was right. Usually Alex was always the tame and quiet one especially when their friends had been making dirty jokes and comments, but now it was her turn to show that even her mind sometimes went down that other path. Grinning she waited triumphantly knowing that she was going to ask for a truth next as she’d done dare for the past pew herself.

Leo chuckled a bit while chewing his food when she said they should hunt down the delivery guy. "That would give us something to do, but it's late for one, and I'm exhausted for two." He said with a smile after he swallowed his food, taking more food into his mouth and chewing it slowly. He knew how much she loved to play with chopsticks, and he liked to as well, just not as much as her. After swallowing his food, he reached for his water bottle and then sprayed the water all over the bottle, his food, his lap, and just everything in front of him. He pulled the bottle away to wipe his mouth. That question surprised him, it truly did.

"I thought it was my turn to ask you now..." He said as he wiped himself down from all the water, then sighed and continued to eat slowly. "If you MUST know, I don't masturbate to any actresses, but if I did, it would have to be the old Pamela Anderson, the one from baywatch, that's when she was really hot." He said the truth to Alex, following the rules of the game pretty well. "Truth or Dare." He said to her before taking a bite into his mouth. He knew what she was going to pick this time, and he was going to do the same thing to her.

Giggling as she watched him spew water all over himself Alex was trying hard to keep herself from busting into full out laughter. That part was almost the entire reason why she’d asked that particular question, just so she could see what happened. Smiling triumphantly to herself she watched him clean himself up, “No, that chopstick question didn’t count for the game.” And when he said Pamela Anderson she made a face and looked at him. “Really? Baywatch…like…ew.” Shaking her head she made soft little tuting noises at his answer.

When he asked her which one she wanted to answer Alex immediately piped up with a happy, “Truth!” Before shaking her head at him, “And no asking the same questions either, it’s no fun that way. You’d just be copying me and I’d have to make up questions or dares on my own.” Sticking her tongue out she figured she was probably ruining his question but she didn’t want to answer that question or even anything about her touching herself. There was no way she could answer those questions, a guy could do it yea, but that’s because guys are pervs and are expected to do those kinds of things, but she was expected to be a nice young lady and answering honestly would destroy that image.

Leo heard her say truth, but when she said he can't ask the same question as she did, he looked at her, not even a look, more of a stare or a glare. "You're the one that wanted to play this game, so you have to deal with it." He told her while staring at her still and then sat back, looking back at the TV. After eating a single piece, just to create some suspense for her from his question, he set his spork down next to the last few pieces left and then looked at her again. "And just so you know, every man would jerk off to Pam Anderson from baywatch, mostly because there'd be like 3 of them running in slow motion with their boobs bouncing." He said and then sat back.

"How often do you fantasize about a guy just taking you to bed and ravaging you? And do you touch yourself while you do?" He asked her with a small grin on his face. It was her turn to be embarassed, and he was going to make most of it. "You asked truth, and that's my question, you have to answer it Alex." He said with a small chuckle and then went back to finishing his food.

Glaring back at him she rolled her eyes, “I do want to play, but asking the same questions is boring.” Biting her lip Alex knew she was being stubborn but she didn’t want to go back and forth with the same questions and was sure that she would become bored if they did. Instead she gave him a disgusted face as he gave his reasons for Pamela Anderson and Baywatch. Shaking her head, “that’s just disgusting you know that Leo? Guys are such major pervs.” Finally he asked her the question that he’d come up with and Alex let out a little squeak her face turning red as she processed what he’d asked before he told her that she had to answer.

Her voice came out small and embarrassed, “I know that jerk…” Biting her lip she shook her head and tried to clear her thoughts and keep form throwing something at her laughing best friend who was currently laughing at her embarrassment. “y-yes I do…and yes to the second part…” Her voice was still really quiet and shy and she wasn’t even sure if Leo was able to hear her answer across the room, but she didn’t care, that question was so embarrassing.

Leo continued to giggle and snicker at how she was so embarassed. He was having fun now, and he might just keep asking her perverted questions like that, or he might stop right there and just stop the game overall. When she said yes to the second part, he looked at her with a small grin on his face. "You didn't answer me how often." He told her with his grin starting to grow bigger. He was curious to know who it was, but he didn't want to invade her privacy that much. "Come on, you can tell me Alex." He said to her, still waiting on her answer.

While waiting on her answer, something ran through his mind. Did she think of him? No, there's no way, he wasn't that good looking. He finished off the last few bites of his food to try and take his mind off that thought, and it did. His eyes wandered from his empty container of food that was now on the small table in front of him, to the TV screen. He wanted to go to sleep now, but there was still a few things to do before they went to sleep.

Her face was bright red and she let out a squeak as he reminded her that she didn’t answer part of the question and she buried her face in her hand refusing to look at her best friend, her tormentor. Shaking her head she took in a ragged breath trying to get up the courage to answer the question. His smirking face kept adding to her embarrassment as she knew that he was getting so much amusement out of her having to answer such personal and invasive questions. With another shake of her head she peaked out between her fingers at him, her eyes glaring and finally her voice squeaked out, “Every couple of days…”

With that she jumped up grabbing her empty Chinese carton and fled into the kitchen to throw away the garbage. Standing there at the sink counter she tried to regain control of her runaway emotions, her face still flaming and hot from embarrassment. Right now she wasn’t sure she wanted to try to continue their little game fearing what he might ask next now that she’d unwittingly broken the taboo of asking such naughty questions between them. Chastising herself she couldn’t believe that she’d been foolish enough to think he wouldn’t ask a naughty question back at her if she tried to get him embarrassed but he had.

Leo watched Alex shake in embarassment, snickering to himself at how embarassed she was about it. Once she answered and fled into the kitchen, he thought about it, he imagined his best friend sitting there and masturbating on her bed. That made him blush, but he quickly shook off that thought and the feelings as well, then slowly stood up and went into the kitchen. He tossed away his garbage and then looked at Alex, who was still standing over the sink. He went over to her and hugged her waist gently from behind, his head resting gently on her shoulder.

"Alex, no more Truth or Dare, okay?" He asked her quietly, knowing that she felt uncomfortable. Leo hated that game a lot, because a lot of the time it ruined friendships, or at least made them more awkward. He didn't want to embarass her, or embarass himself, any more because of that silly game. He cared for her, and he wanted her to stop being embarassed now, but he didn't know if this hug was going to help her. He really liked her still, loved her even, and he wanted to do everything to keep her happy.

She was so lost in thought that when he wrapped his arms around her in a hug she jumped and let out a little squeak. Not that she would admit it but his hug and telling her that they were done playing the game really helped and she found herself able to calm down and try to think about what she was going to do now. Things were a bit strange between them, not the things they said except for during that game, but rather the atmosphere between them as they weren’t sure how to act especially now that they both knew they had feelings for each other but Alex wouldn’t act on them. Finally she twisted and stepped away from Leo’s embrace not willing to meet his eyes, still rather embarrassed by her having to answer that question.

Looking down at his feet she wrung her hands together and kept shifting her weight, like a child that didn’t know what to do. Finally she spoke her voice quiet and childish, “I think we should finish unpacking. Right? Right.” She didn’t even wait for his answer before stepping away and heading for the living room where they had eaten. There were boxes of books and movies that Alex still needed to put up on the shelves in here as well as the different knick knacks that they had brought with them from home. As well as the different pictures that would need hung on the wall of their families.

Leo watched her step away from his embrace and watched her fidget a little bit. She really was just like a little girl, still acting like one anyways. When she mentioned unpacking, he nodded and let her go first, following her into the living room and helping her unpack everything. He opened a box full of pictures, framed already with a wire behind them. He found some tacks in the box as well, and so he began hanging up the pictures of their families, as well as some of their pictures when they were younger, and other random ones they had. He hung all the family ones in one place, and then distributed the others all over the living room.

The entire time he was unpacking, he just kept thinking about how Alex's mentality was that of a 12-year-old girl who had a crush on a boy, but then she had the body and education of a fully grown woman. He sighed to himself quietly and finished unpacking his box. "I'm gonna go finish unpacking my stuff." He told her and then went to his room, closing the door to his room and then continued to unpack his clothes and personals. He finally pulled out his laptop, setting it up to charge, and then finished putting up his clothes, yawning, feeling like he should sleep.

Working for a little while in silence Alex put up the little knick knacks on the shelves, a few things that they had gathered over the years. On one shelf she had put up some of the sea shells she'd kept from a vacation her and Leo had taken years ago with their families. Then on another was a few things that had obviously been sold in tourist shops, a model Eiffel Tower, A snow globe with the Parliment building and big ben in it, things like that from the few vacations that Leo had actually taken with just his family before his parents started going off and leaving him to his own devices. Looking around Alex realized that almost everything that she owned or valued was connected to Leo in some way, for the past eighteen years he had been a huge part of her life and she wanted that to continue but at the moment she felt so nervous and strange around him after admitting their feelings.

She could tell her attitude was bothering Leo but she didn't know what to do about it. Every time she found him looking at her or stopping to think probably judging the way she was reacting to the situation she couldn't help but bite her lip and wring her hands nervously. She heard him sigh and then tell her that he was going to his room to finish unpacking. Right after that she sat down heavily on the recliner feeling like she had driven Leo into his room, away from her because of the way she was acting. Sniffling she fought back more tears, trying to tell herself that she was being silly and over reacting but she couldn't help but think that things between them really were changing.

Leo left Alexis in the living room, and headed towards his room to finish unpacking. As he stepped inside, he began to close the door slowly, but then he stopped. He thought perhapas he should leave it open, and so he swung it open all the way just in case she wanted to come in and talk to him, or just hug him like she used to when they would spend nights together. He then went over to his suitcases and began opening them up, taking out all the clothes and hanging them up on hangers that were in another box. He hanged all his jeans and pajama pants up, along with all of his hoodies and shirts. He took out all of his underwear and socks, putting them in a dresser drawer and then shoving the suitcase into the closet underneath all the clothes.

Once all his clothes were out of the suitcases, he went to search for all his toiletries. He found his toothbrush and his deodorant, as well as his shampoo and body wash. He went out of his room and carried it all to the bathroom. He put all of it in the appropriate places, but then stepping out of the bathroom, he looked down the hall towards the living room. He swore he felt as if she was ready to cry. It was bothering him the whole time he was unpacking. He decided he was going to go check on her. He went into the living room slowly and looked around for her. "Alex, you still in here?" He asked, wondering where she was.

While he was gone Alex fought with her sniffles and finally decided that she was going to get up and do something instead of wallowing miserably over something that she wasn't even sure was really changing. With that decision being made she decided to go into her room and put away her clothes and so she tip toed down the hallway and snuck past Leo's open door into her bedroom and left her room cracked slightly as she put her things away, filling the closet with things and most of her drawers as well. By the time she finished she had a small pile of bathroom things on her bed spread and a pile of school things haphazardly thrown across her desk with her lap top sitting on her pillow. She wasn't even entirely sure why she had a desk considering she always did her school work on a table or either hers or Leo's bed, but decided that it made an alright storage place for everything for school anyways.

Before she was going to take everything to the bathroom she decided to change because it was getting late. Pulling on a pair of boyshort panties and an oversized t-shirt that she'd stolen for Leo last year she decided she was changed for the night and gathered her bathroom things and padded off towards the bathroom and put her things next to Leo's and saw that hers took up almost twice the space. For a moment she wondered at what kind of shower schedule they would have to set up and then promptly forgot about it as she heard Leo calling out for her from the living room. Silently she padded down the hallway and stopped in the doorway suddenly feeling awkward again especially wearing as little as she was even though Leo had seen her dressed like this many times in the past. Finally her voice quiet and shy she spoke up, "I'm here Leo."

Leo couldn't help but feel bad when he couldn't find her in the living room. Something in the back of his mind was telling him that he probably should've stayed with her and helped her unpack everything in the living room. Just then he heard her voice, and that really surprised him. "Holy sh-!" Was all he said as he jumped from the surprise he got when she said she was there. He sighed in relief and then looked at her, bent over a bit with a hand on his chest. "Alex, don't scare me like that..." He said to her softly and then breathed in slowly. "I was just wondering where you were and if you're doing okay." He said to her softly. His heart was still racing a bit from the surprised, but slowly calming itself down.

"I see you're wearing my shirt." He said with a chuckle and walked over to her, tugging on the short sleeve of it a little bit. "I'm guessing you're all set for bed then, huh?" He asked her with a soft and sincere smile. He could definetely feel things changing a little bit between them, but to him, it somehow felt... Right... It wasn't wrong or bad in any way, it felt like it was bound to happen sooner or later. Leo felt better since he finally admitted he liked her more than just a friend, but these changes were a bit sudden.

Alex squeaked in surprise when Leo jumped and screamed out at her being in the hallway. She had her hand over her mouth trying to calm herself as he told her not to scare him. "You scared me with that whole jumping thing...and I'm fine." She knew that saying she was fine meant she wasn't but she hoped Leo still hadn't caught on to that and shook her head blushing when he walked up and made fun of her wearing his shirt and tugged on one of the sleeves. "Yea...I just changed, I mean I don't know if I'm going to bed yet but I felt like getting ready just in case."

Trying to ignored the fluttery feeling she had felt for the past few years every time he stood close she looked away and down at her feet wanting to stop her strange reactions and the uncomfortable feeling of awkwardness that had sprung up between them. "Maybe we could watch a movie or something?" Suggesting a movie she decided that she wanted something that might make the awkward feeling go away and some time together doing some simple things might work. At least thats what she hoped and she wasn't even sure if things really were changing or if it was in her mind still.

Leo stood beside her, noticing that she was looking down at her feet. He knew she was lying when she said she was fine, but he never bothered to ask her if she was really okay. Most of the time, he left her issues to herself, not wanting to butt in. Whenever he did ask, he'd always make her feel better, he hasn't failed once yet. As she suggested a movie, he shrugged a little bit and then looked towards the TV. He then turned to look back at her and nodded softly.

"Alright, we'll watch a movie, just let me change too, and you can pick the movie for us." He told her with a smile and gave her a quick and friendly hug, then walked slowly past her towards his room. He went into his room and grabbed some pajama pants, changing into those. He tossed his shirt aside on the floor, making that his laundry pile, and then slipped on an undershirt. It was a slightly tight fitting undershirt, and he hoped Alex wouldn't mind it, since she was so used to seeing him in one all the time when they hung out together.

Giving a small nod she hugged him back and then watched him walk away and into his room. Slowly she turned and made her way back over to the living room and sat down on the floor in front of the TV next to a box full of DVDs that they had brought with them from home. Grabbing handfuls she pulled them out and tossed them aside as she decided that those wern't the ones that she wanted. Finally she started to find a few that she wanted and looked down noticing that they were all some sort of comedy or romance or a cross between the two. She made sure to toss all the horror movies into the 'no' pile especially this close to bed. Normally she didn't do well with horror movies but she didn't want to take the chance either.

Putting down a pair of rom-coms on the little coffee table she stood up and headed for the kitchen calling down the hallway as she went. "There are a pair of movies on the table, pick one, I'm going to make some popcorn." With that she headed off into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of microwave popcorn and threw it into the microwave starting the timer. Leaning against the counter she waited for it to finish as well as for Leo to get out of the bedroom after changing into the bed.

Leo changed from his clothing into pajamas and an undershirt rather quickly, so by the time she told him to pick a movie from the two, he was already headed down the hallway. Once he entered the living room, he saw the two movies that she had picked. He has seen both of them more than once, but they were still both really good movies. He closed his eyes and covered up his eyes with one hand. "Eenie meenie miny mo..." He started and pointed at a different movie with each word. He soon picked one of them and put the other one back into the pile that seemed to have been left there by Alex.

He put the DVD in the player and then went over to the couch, turning on the TV and changing it to the DVD player's input. He skipped past all the previews and such and then waited for Alex to return with the popcorn. The menu was playing small scenes and some random menu music.

Staring into the microwave Alex watched the bag slowly expand as the kernels inside exploded with quiet little pops until the entire kitchen was filled with the smell of buttery fresh popcorn. Hopping around happily she grabbed a big bowl that they had put away in the cupboard earlier from the boxes they had brought with all of their homeware. The short blond was giddy with happiness depsite being tired, popcorn and a movie always lifted her spirits. Taking the bowl in one arm she walked over to the fridge and grabbed a couple of cans of soda and headed for the living room.

Sauntering in she was humming to herself before setting down the soda on the coffee table and dropping the bowl of popcorn into Leo's lap. After that she hopped onto the couch and curled up into Leo's side her spot feeling her shirt slide up revealing her upper thighs and the bottom edge of her panties. Settling in she wiggled and tugged at the edge of the t-shirt she was wearing tugging it back down to cover her thighs. Finally feeling comfy she reached across Leo's lap and grabbed some popcorn and rested her head on his shoulder. "hit play! its movie time!"

Leo could smell the popcorn in the living room already, but he wasn't hungry enough to drool over it. He waited for a little while longer and then saw Alex come into the room with the bowl and sodas. He smiled and took the bowl from her, making sure none of the popcorn spilled out of the bowl. When she finally sat down and got comfy with him on the couch, he hit play and put the remote on the small table next to the couch. He chuckled at how eager she was for the movie, then snuggled a little bit with her, getting comfortable.

He slowly put his one arm around her to make sure she was 100% comfortable against him with her head on his shoulder. As the movie started, he thought of Alex and him, and what if they were dating. This scene that they were in, it didn't seem like it would be much different if they dated. That's all that was on his mind, the relationship between the two of them. At first, Leo thought that nothing would be different between them when they dated, but then he thought about it some more and realized that absolutely everything would be different. He still stood by his promise though, that if they dated and broke up, he would still be her friend and stay by her no matter what happened. He would still be the same Leo that she knew her whole life.

Leaning against Leo, Alex found herself starting to doze in and out of sleep halfway through the movie her head rolling slightly before she woke again with a slight jerk. Reaching up she yawned and kept rubbing at her eyes, tired but not wanting to go to bed yet for several reasons. The first was that she wanted to watch her movie and the second was that she was comfortable where she was, not that she'd admit it but Leo was warm and the perfect height to snuggle against. It was kind of strange just how well they fit together almost like she matched him like a completed set.

Shaking herself mentally she took herself off of that path of thinking away from anything where her and Leo changed from being the best of friends.But without those thoughts to occupy her Alex found herself drifting again her head settling completly against Leo's shoulder as her eyes slipped closed. Half awake she found herself shuffling and turning against his side until she was slightly wrapped around Leo with her arm on his stomach as she finally drifted to sleep despite her movie still being nowhere near finished.

Leo sat there and yawned softly halfway through the movie, feeling a bit tired from today finally. He saw her jerk awake and rub her eyes. He found that cute, so he just sat there and let her watch the movie. He used his free hand to rub his eye, his eyes rather watery from the rubbing at first. He didn't even laugh at the funny parts of the movie. He already forgot that they had talked about each other's feelings, his fatigue getting to him and his mind. The way him and Alex would sit like this, it just seemed like this is how it was supposed to be.

When she began to shift about, he just looked at her, letting her wrap herself around him, his one arm very slowly going around her waist when she finally got comfortable. As soon as he felt her head completely lay on his shoulder, he smiled and just watched the movie for a little while longer. Poor Alex, she's so tired. He thought to himself with the same smile still on his face. He just held her gently throughout the rest of the movie, not budging an inch. Once the movie was over, he turned everything off. Leo then slowly and carefully picked up Alex, making sure he didn't wake her, and carried her slowly down the hall and into her room. Once there, he pulled the covers open, layed her down comfortably and then tucked her in, pushing her hair out of her face. After that was all done, he left her room, closing the door silently behind him and then going off to sleep himself.

Feeling herself being jostled Alex briefly felt herself come halfway back to consciousness from a dream where her and Leo had been dating, the two of them had been at a fair having the clichéd kiss at the top of the ferris wheel. A comforting scent filled her nose even as she felt her body being bounced lightly with what she didn't recognize as steps. Oddly though she still felt safe despite the instability of whatever she was on and felt herself settling down again, just getting comfortable with her head curled under Leo’s chin when she got jolted back to that half-awake state as he laid her down on her bed making her mumble in her sleep before she felt a gentle hand tucking her hair out of her face, smoothing her consciousness back into its dream state.

It was morning when she woke blinking groggily as she forced herself to sit up staring around half awake. She didn’t remember coming to bed but apparently she had gotten there somehow. Stumbling upright she walked out of her room heading for the bathroom to go through her morning routine, finally feeling semi-human, her hair at least brushed out of the mess it became as she slept and her morning breath brushed away, she headed for the kitchen and hopefully a bowl of cereal or maybe even some eggs or something depending on what she found.

Back
Top Bottom