Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

El Latexa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravonies

Banned
Banished
Welcome to Hell......

This 'prison' is really a slave camp..... everyone here is ether a slave, keeper of slaves, trainer, or a guard, the public is never allowed to see this place and the slaves are sold over seas.

Please go to the char creation area and make a char for this.

You can be ether a slave or a trainer.

The guards pull Rose out of her cage and throw her into a bigger cage, and then a girl is brought over, she has a fox tail and is put in and she curses at the men "keep your filthy hands off of....." she trails off when she sees her, "......"
Kitsune.jpg

"they want Hana to make out with you....." she said softly.... blushing.....

"and you'll do it if you want anything for Dinner you fox slut!" a guard says leaving, "you have 12 hrs to play with her..... if she is not begging for more of you, then there will be no supper"

Hana looks down, looking at rose "Hana is use to this, Hana's name is Hana..... she is sorry but she hasn't eaten in a week, she needs food...." she says softly

Rose Snarls at them and Pounces on the Guard. Rose takes out her Blade and Slits the Guards throat and Growls at the girl and Says Coldly "i am Not a toy and i don't not touch another Female" rose them looks at the guards and Says "Fuck off, I will not touch that Fox" as she Desperately holds her Sword and Watches everyone. Then Rose gently throws a Piece of Bread to the Girl and Smiles at her and Says "Eat that Little one" as Rose puts her attention back on the guard and Snarls at him-

She hears the click of a gun. "you'll do it or you'll die" says a guard backed up by several others, "you are a slave, you do what you are told or you will be punished!"

Another guard grabs the bread before Hana can take it, and then shoots the guard Rose is using for a bargaining chip, Hana cries like a little child who got candy taken.

"Little Lady.... All the guards are prepared to die, so you have nothing to work with!" the guard captain said. "you don't have to like it, you can hate it with all your heart, but if you want to continue living, you'll do as we tell you, Hana knows that all to well, she'll be punished for even looking at a man wrong, or even talking to them..... she is forced to love only other females......" he then laughs "so you can ether be killed here or make lovey with Hana."

Hana has quit crying, but just looks at Rose.....

The Captain speaks up "Does Hana get to eat tonight or not, it is up to you Miss Rose" he said, "I don't think she can go to much longer without food though without suffering for it..... and the only way she gets to eat is if she makes out with females.... or makes love.... the more she gets the more food she gets for it."

The Warden walks in "Yes Hana is our forced Lesbian..... she gets nothing if she doesn't earn it, maybe we should put you under the same goals....."

Rose looked at the men in disgust and Snarls at the Warden and Says "Bite Me" as she walks into her Cage with Hana and Locks it from the inside so none of the guards can come in. Rose then looks at Hana and Smiles Softly at her as she Waves her hand and Makes a Black Force Field go around them. Rose then Says "If they want us to Make love then I will not have them Sitting there watching us like Disgusting lil Dogs" Rose Snarls Softly.

She nods, and then advances on to her, and kisses her, she herself is submissive, it is why she gives into the demands of the warden and guards, "Hana is sorry......" she said softly kissing her some more her small dress falling off as she continued.

She pushes her down and strattles her belly, and then kisses her more her breasts going on to hers, "mh...." is all she said, and she was starting to get into it, she was very well trained on how to please another woman, being forced to be a lesbian and all, it would make sense, Hana looks at her and then blushes, "You have a very nice body Rose....." she said then went back to her task.

The guards and everyone in the prison could see them but they were so use to seeing the poor girl abused and forced to make out and make love with other women it didn't matter any more. They kept the fact they had equipment that could see through magic of any kind to themselves.

Rose laid there in disgusts and Allowed the Small Female touch her. Rose then noticed something wrong with her force field because she heard them Ohhing and Jacking off. Rose Growled and grabbed one of her blades and Threw it at all the Guards trying to Cut them in their legs.

"Don't pay attention to them....." she said softly "pay attention to Hana" she then kissed her again her pheromones being concentrated by the shield, so they could not escape so the effect of them was 10 times more potent than normal to her current lover. "Just love Hana..... so she can get her meal...." she whimpers..... Rose knows these people are cruel enough to force her to keep going without till she makes love and out with someone..... and the girl sounded pretty weak to begin with. She kisses her and then whispers, "Hana is so hungry.....she is sorry but she needs a meal.... she wouldn't have to do this if she wasn't a slave, but she has done it so much, she doubts even if she was free, she could ever like men over women..... this place.... has no escape.... it is a island.... Hana tried once, and thats when they started to force her to make out with other females...."

Rose Growled at her words and whispers "i know a way out, But you have to trust me okay Hana. Rose will not Harm Hana" As she looks at her and Closes her eyes and Her eyes changes to a Bright Red color and her hair turns Pure Black as she looks at hana and Asks "dose Hana Feel okay with this form of me" rose looks at her then looks at the warden. Rose then Pulls Hana into her and Waves her hand Making a illustration of them having sex as she Scurries to to the wall and Removes a Rock and Pushes Hana inside of the hole and Rose Jumps it and Moves the rock back and Looks at her and Says "I use to Live in that Cage and at night time when the guards were having sex with the over slaves i made this and Covered it with a Rock, This Tunnel leads out to the other side of the island where they dont go and for a good reason. Come we must hurry because that illustration wont last long."

She picks up Hana and Places her on her back and Starts to Crawl her way out to the other side. a Few Hours later and pushes some Rock out of the way and Puts a hand out. Rose was Shocked when someone Grabbed it and pulled her out. Rose looked at that the Man and Puts her blade to his Neck and Says "Who are you and what do you want" as she Softly growls and Puts hana behind her back. The Man just raised her brow at rose and Says " i am Marcus and I want to know why you are Coming out of that hole?" Rose lowered her Blade and Looked at Marcus and Says " i am Rose and this is Hana and we are running away from a Slave Camp." rose Hid her collar as she talked with the Male.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom