Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruor Luna

he laughed a little. "of course i want to take you! finding ones life mate is a very big deal! once we've gotten all our own stuff sorted out and figured out, gotten ourselves into a comfortable position with each other all of the Cruor Luna and their partners will come and throw us a huge celebration party." he admitted grinning a little. "we'll get all sorts of congratulation and hugs, and so many presents we won't be able to handle all of them. almost like a wedding but less...whats the word i'm looking for? serious and tying? yeah that."

Daemon laughed, finishing his breakfast."Hmm you are amusing when you forget things."He teased kissing his cheek as he got up, sighing."I really should be getting to work."He said, even though he sounded put out at the idea of being there all day.

he chuckled a little. "would you like me to bring you lunch later?" he offered his head tilted as he picked up all of the plates and dumped them into the sink to be washed later. "do you want me to drive you there or would you rather i shadow leap you there?" he asked his head tilted at the other, blinking lightly at him.

"Lunch would be great."He said leaning up to kiss him lightly, wrapping his arms around him."And a shadow leap please."He said sounding exicted. Loving the idea of seeing more magic. Having been abused so long for his belief in the idea of magic, he really did love being able to laugh and know that it was for real

he chuckled a little and kissed him back. "alright, hold on tight now." he murmured, looking amused. he didn't tell the other to close his eyes this time. "it's going to be a little disorienting, but i'll keep you steady." he promised, tapping his foot on the ground, a hole opening up underneath them without warning, they fell,and then they where standing in the alley next to the jewelry shop. there had been no sensation at all, one second they had been in Argentum's house and the next they where in the alley. it could be very dizzying and disorienting to new shadow leapers.

Daemon yelped, swaying as he leaned against the other, resting his head on his shoulder. That truly was disorienting. Nuzzling the other's neck he sighed."That was nice."HE muttered amused, glad. GLad that he wasnt dreaming, that this really was happening, and that magic was real.

he chuckled a little and nodded, carefully steadying the boy until he found his feet, grinning a little. "i'll see you at noon then?" he offered smiling at him. "i'll bring you something special." he promised kissing the others forehead. "you remember how to 'call' me?" he asked his head tilted, hesitant about leaving the other completely alone. fearful that something might happen, or that he would forget, or he would suddenly start hating him... he would stay and watch, or help, but he had a perfect little present to get for Daemon.

Daemon nodded smiling a little."I remember.Now go. I have your sisters present to make."He grinned stealing a kiss before he disappeared inside. Intent on making the most perfect ring for his life mate's sister. Not even noticing as hours past, and it was time to go to luch.

there was a ringing at the front of the store, to indicate that a customer had arrived. Tall Argentum striding in with a small basket in hand, a picnic basket, no doubt filled with something wonderful as he approached the desk. "hi, is Daemon still here? i promised him i'd bring him lunch." he grinned a little. "and a present." he admitted, looking very pleased with himself as he set the basket on the counter and held it still when it rocked back and forth.

Kris smiled a little tilting his head."Oh yea, he's here.He hasn't left that damned ring all morning."He laughed softly waving him on towards the back."Go on, drag him out of the shop for awhille.He's being obsessive again."He laughed softly. Daemon looked up startled frowning a little."Is it already lunch?"he muttered looking towards the clock looking shoced.

he chuckled a little. "that's my fault." he admitted smiling at Chris. "i asked him to make my sister a ring, he looked so excited that i didn't think about it." he admitted sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck as he headed into the back and smirked at Daemon with a small shake of his head. "when i asked you to make that ring for Stella i did no think you where going to get obsessed about it." he teased smiling as he lifted the basket. "come on, you need a break, i brought lunch!" he didn't say anything about the present, it was a surprise, Daemon would get it when he opened the basket. "i thought we could go to the park and eat there."

Daemon grinnd getting up, heading for the door with the other, grinning."I am not obsessed!"He protested blushing ever so slightly because he knew it was true. He'd been so focused on impressing his mate, that he hadn't realized how many hours had passed."So what are we eating today?"He asked heading for the park

he chuckled a little as he gently kissed the others forehead. "it's a surprise." he teased grinning as he wrapped his arm around the others waist. "hold on tight, i'm shadow leaping." he warned, giving the other a moment to brace himself before the hold opened up and they landed in the middle of a flower field far from any civilization, a crystal clear pond shining in the sun as he set down the basket, steadying the other, making sure that Daemon was able to stand on his own before picking up the basket and carefully tugging out a blanket and spreading it along the ground. "would you get the plates and silverware out love?" he asked hopefully as he tried to straighten out the blanket. as soon as Daemon reached into the basket however, something very warm pressed against his hand, warm, and fuzzy, and fluffy, with a scratchy tongue....

Daemon yelped as the cat licked him,yelping as he grabbed the small kitten out of the basket, cuddling the kitten as he laid back out on the blanket. For the moment any thoughts of eating, or getting the plates and silverware out forgotten. Before looking up at argentum."She's mine?I can keep her?"He demanded smiling happily.

Argentum laughed a little and nodded, stroking the little Calico kitten under the chin. "yes, she's yours." he agreed smiling a little. "i saw her and i knew she had to be yours...or you had to be hers, i'm not sure which." he admitted with a small chuckle. "do you like her?" he asked hopefully. "i already have everything she'll need, litter box, scratching post, cat food an dishes..."

Daemon growled as the other stroked his kitten, cuddling her closer."Mine."He growled softly cuddling the baby, before grinning."She's perfect love.REally."He said leaning over to kiss him, running his fingers through the other's hair. Happy that his mate knew him well enough to know what kind of cat would be perfect for him."And I'm sure I'll be belonging to her instead of her to me."

Argentum laughed at his lovers possessiveness and nodded. "yes she is." he purred smiling, glad that Daemon loved her so much already. "she doesn't have a name yet though, so you'll have to give her one." he admitted smiling at Daemon as he started pulling out plates and silverware and glasses, a bottle of champagne and a fruit salad stuffed with mango's, pineapples, banana's, strawberries, pomegranate seeds, and various other exotic and exciting things. then came out the sandwiches with the crusts all cut off and the bowls of still steaming soup. "the best part, about being what i am, is that i can get food from anywhere in the world." he admitted with a smug grin. "and the chefs won't even notice because it's really a copy. it still has all the taste and nutrition but it's free!" he chuckled a little.

Daemon laughed as he started eating, cuddling the kitten in one arm as the other he used to eat."That would be really cool.Glad that you're my mate. I get food!"He giggled, almost giddy with excitement. This was just so cool!Magic was great. And and...okay so he was getting stupid in his excitement."I think I'll name her titan."he laughed softly."Since the titians once ruled the world, and I'm pretty sure shes going to rule my house."

Argentum laughed a little and nodded as he nibbled on a piece of strawberry, feeling content and happy. "titan?" he asked lifting an eyebrow, voice choked with amusement. "yes i think your right, and you do realize that most of the titans still do walk the earth?" he asked looking amused. "one of them is, i beleive, aiding a multimillionaire. one of those 'sell your souls' sort of deal." he admitted picking up a sandwich. "another is wandering the forests of Tibet, chasing off any human that tries to cut down the trees." he grinned. "hell Zeus himself is a CEO of over twenty three corporations. of course he's not really a god, people just thought he was."

Daemon gaped at him, swallowing as he stared."W-what?"He sputtered. Not only was magic real, but the beings that most thought was myth was real to. his world was just being turned upside down. Not even realizing he was stil holding a bite of strawebrry halfway to his mout, he was just that shocked.

he laughed a little and nodded. "yes." he admitted smirking a little as he reached over and gently shut the others jaw. "i'll introduce you sometime, he's actually a very pleasant man Zeus." he smirked a little. "honestly he';s just an overly powerful Storm Elemental but no one cares about that. the important thing was that he had mortals cowering in fear for a good long while." he snickered a little. "i find it VERY amusing that they thought a male Psiren, a Storm Elemental, and a Reaper could be siblings but eh, ancient man where not known for their intellectual." now he was just teasing the other.

Daemon actually whimpered in distress at the teasing. It wasn't every day you found out everything was real. Finally, the truth of argentum beng with him, and what it meant, was really hitting him. Whimpering as he laid back on the blanket, tears filling his eyes at the stress of haing the world turned upside down, cuddling his kitten as he sought to ground himself."I...I'm sorry..."he sniffled.

Argentum gasped softly and gently pulled the other into his arms. "i'm sorry Daemon, i didn't mean to upset you." he murmured softly. "don't YOU apologize! you didn't do anything wrong!" he promised softly. "i was expecting this a lot sooner in all honesty. your remarkably hardy for someone you age." he admitted gently stroking Daemon's hair, kissing his forehead. "it will all be alright." he promised softly. "i promise."

Daemon sniffled as he cuddled the other, nuzzling him as the kitten patted both them, as if wondering what was wrong. Smiling softly as he sniffled."Its...I didn't know so many things!"He whined softly. Hating that he hadnt known for sure the world had magic, even though he'd believed it did.

Back
Top Bottom