Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruor Luna

Daemon bit his lip, "Well....I d have a early morning, but I would like to watch a movie..."He frowned a little looking torn before perking up."I can... if you dont mind me staying I'll sleep here after the movie and go to work when I get up."He said blushing a little yawning. Stiflng it, blushing. so he was more tired then he thought he was

he smiled, looking eager and happy. "i'd love for you to stay the night, i have a very nice guest bedroom that you can stay in." he admitted nodding, now wanting to act presumptuous in offering his own bedroom. "and i'll make sure that your up in time for work. i don't sleep." he admitted looking rather sheepish. "like a vampire that way i guess." he paused then. "well, no, humans like to think they sleep in coffins don't they? silly really." he admitted shuddering a little. "they might look comfy but really their horridly claustrophobic things, can't hardly move at all in one of them." sounded as if he'd been stuck in one once. "what movie should we watch? i have hundreds."

Daemon stared at him, raising a eyebrow but not questioning the coffin thing, though he was curious. And angry that someone would dare to lock him in one. Before smiling following the other into the living room."Lets watch robin hood. Its good, well its supposed to be, but I havent had a chance to watch it."He said smiling, looking worried a little bit, not having meant to bring up a painful memory for him, but not sure how to ask about it without offending

he grinned a little and nodded leading the way out of the bathroom into a massive living room, thick full couches and heavy armchairs, a Fireplace in the back and a large TV took up most of the wall, not to mention the surround sound. "it's a little over the top but my sister insisted." he admitted scowling a little at the Television before grabbing what looked like a knob in the wall and pulled out a long cabinet, stuffed with movies. "lets see, which Robin hood did you want to see? the new one right?" he asked grabbing one of the many cases and holding it up to the other for inspection.

Daemon looked startled at the sight of all the diffrent robin hodds before choosing the newest one, holding it out towards him."Yes.And I have to say, it is over the top.Kinda like you."He teased, stealing a kiss."Over the top beauitufl."He teased before scampering back and hopping on the couch, stretching out to get comfortable.

he chuckled a little and nodded as he looked the movie over before popping it into the DVD player before turning to pout at Daemon. "i am not over the top! he went bright red when he was kissed and called beautiful before he offered Daemon a small grin. "you really think i'm beautiful?" he asked softly, his head tilted. "no ones ever called me that before... sure i've been called pretty and handsome but...never beautiful... i kind of like it." he admitted sitting on the couch next tot he other and using the remote to turn on the TV and then the Movie. "i think your beautiful too, but more in a very handsome way." he admitted looking Daemon over, hesitating a moment then. "i'm sort of glad that vampire attacked you... i might not have found you otherwise."

"Yes I do.And I better be handsome, I'm not beautiful.Not like you."He muttered blushing before he snickered. Snickers becoming laughter as he looked up at him pulling him over for a kiss."Hmm its not every day when someone wants you to be attacked."He snickered calming as he settled against the other, curling up against him

he chuckled a little. "not many humans are pretty like the immortals are." he pointed out. "but then, not many immortal are so ruggedly handsome as the humans are, so it sort of balances out." he admitted smiling a little as he kissed the other with a small chuckle. "well, since you weren't hurt, i feel no guilt in thanking a now headless vampire." he admitted with a small smirk as he wrapped his arm around the others shoulder and watched the movie, gently tracing invisible patterns on the others arms as they watched, simply enjoying being close to Daemon.

By the time the movie was over, daemon was snoring ever so softly-cutely- as he snuggled against his mate's chest. One hand curled up under his chin as he slept as if he was a child. Beautiful and ontent he was so pretty.Yawning a little he blinked slowly, looking up."...movie over?"He slurred a little.

he chuckled softly, ending up watching Daemon more than he was watching the Movie, gently stroking the others hair smiling a little. "yeah, the movie is over." he admitted softly. "would you like me to carry you to bed? what time do you have to be to work tomorrow?" he asked softly his head tilted at the other as he gently ran his fingers through the others hair again, a small smile on his lips.

"8.Wake me up earlier though...need a shower."He muttered snuggling close to him. Not wanting to be moved, because tat would mean giving up his spot with his mate as a pillow."Bed is bad...want to stay here..."He whined.

he chuckled a little and shook his head, gathering the other into his arms and carried him up the stairs, gently laying him on the bed before carefully removing Daemon's shoes before covering him in the blanket and settling into the bed next to him. "i'll lay with you until you fall asleep." he promised gently kissing the others forehead. "and i'll have you up by eight and have a nice breakfast ready for you." he promised smiling a little. "go to sleep now, you have an early morning."

Daemon smiled contentedly, snuggling close as hewent to sleep.

When he woke up daemon yawned, stretching, laying on his stomach as he tried to figure out why the bed was so damned comfortable. Damn he wasn't at home.Frowning he laid there, his sleepy mind trying to figure out exactly what was goign on. And how he was going to explain not knowing where he was to whoever's house he was in

there was a sudden movement on the other side of the room as Argentum moved into the room with that slow grace he was so good at as he gently shook Daemon's shoulder, not realizing the other was awake. "Day...Daemon, it's eight o clock, you have to get up now." he murmured softly, trying to wake the other up as gently as he could, he didn't want to startle or frighten Daemon, not when he was afraid that the other was not going to be as accepting this time around. now that shock had worn off, he had a bad feeling that Daemon was going to start rejecting Argentum.

"Oh hell.Okay."Daemon's voice was muffled from under the pillow. Realizing where he was...at least he thought he did. Lifting the pillow he blinked slowly. "Argentum?"He muttered, saying it slowly. As if not sure he was getting it right. At 28 he was a healthy male....who'd had waaayyy to many one night stands for his own good. So...he was nervous, wanting to make sure that he got the name right, because he felt different about the man staring at him.

Argentum chuckled a little and shook his head. "you wanted to take a shower remember?" he teased smiling a little. "i have breakfast downstairs too when your done. do you need to borrow some clothes? i have some that might fit you...maybe.." he paused and pondered before moving over to his closet to check, turning back to Daemon when he spoke his name. "yes? is everything alright lo..Daemon?" he asked his head tilted at the other. "you aren't upset with me are you?" the almost frightened tone of the others voice had worried Argentum. either way, all of the others actions where not the actions of a one night stand.

Daemon grinned a little, relieved that he'd remembered the man. And with the name, the memories f the day before came. Smiling as he rolled on his back he yawned."No. Just don't wnt to get moving."He smiled slowly, not about to tell the other he'd had a momentarily lapse of memory. Sitting up he ran his fingers through his hair, tilting his head.Smirking a little."Are you joining me for a shower?"He asked, waggling his eyebrows.

Argentum relaxed and smiled at the other. "you really should get moving Daemon, i don't think your boss would like it if your late." he teased winking at the other as he pulled out a pair of pants and a T-shirt. "mmm... i think these might fight you...somewhat...uhg why am i so TALL?" he complained tossing the pants over his shoulder as he continued to dig, scowling a little. "well, i can always Shadow Leap you to your house for a change of clothes i suppose."

Daemon snickered as he picked up the clothes, heading for the bathroom, pinching the other's ass as he past."Hmmm but I like you tall."He snickered before shutting the door and in a few mintes the shower came on.Only to come out in ten minutes looking good in argentum's clothes....except that the pants were so long he was falling over them.

Argentum squeaked as his ass was pinched before he laughed and shook his head, letting the other stalk off. he blinked when Daemon came out and made a clicking noise with his tongue before he suddenly gathered the edges of the pants in his hand and sliced them off with long claws that sprouted from his fingertips. "there we go, not so long anymore." the cuffs where a little fringed, but they would work for now. "i have breakfast ready. are you hungry?"

Daemon perked up at that, grinning."Thanks. And...breakfast sounds amazing.What did you make?"He grinned heading for the door. Before pausing...realizing he had no idea how to get to the kitchen.Damn argentum for having such a big house.

he smiled a little. "eggs and sausage." he admitted chuckling as he followed the other. "down the stairs." he instructed motioning to the stairs to their right before taking the lead, heading down the stairs and into the biggest kitchen that Daemon had probably ever seen. a door led into a huge dining room that could easily seat over twenty people comfortably. "i hope you don't mind if we eat in the kitchen." he stated indicating a more normal four person table in a corner that was a little less stuffy and more comfy. he grabbed the large serving plate of scrambled eggs and sausages and set it in the middle of the table which was already set. "take your time eating, i can easily shadow walk you to work." he promised smiling at him.

Daemon smiled starting to eat, laughing softly."I think your house is huge. How do you not get lost?"He said looking around, even though the kitchen was smaller, it still looked like his whole house could be sat down in it. Grinning a little."This is so good."He said smiling as he ate.

he chuckled a little. "it's overly extravagant but necessary sometimes. specially when they other Cruor Luna come by for meetings or just to annoy the hell out of me. i have to have enough guest rooms for all of them, enough room for them all to hang out, all that fun stuff. they usually bring their life mates as well, whether they be human or otherwise so when they do all come it's usually not for a very good reason. this house is actually one of the safest in the Human Realms. so i get bothered more often than i'd like." he grinned a little. "next time we have a meeting i'll take you with, i bet you'd like it."

Daemon tilted his head blushing ever so slightly before grinning."You want to take me?"He asked, preening at the idea of being shown off to argentum's friend. It was one thing to know he was the other's lifemate, it was another to want to be among his friends. Perking up a little he nodded."I would like that."

Back
Top Bottom