Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruor Luna

Daemon looked suitably impressed, smiling at the other, beaming really as he finished his food, paying for their meals."You're ALWAYS cuddly, just admit it."He stated getting up, reaching for his hand. Excited to show him around after the other had shown him so much of the town he'd just moved to.

he chuckled a little. "i wasn't cuddly when i rescued you." he pointed out looking amused his head tilted a little as he let the other lead the way, shaking his head a little. "but most of the time yes, i am cuddly." he admitted with a small laugh, shaking his head a little. "i should take you to the beach sometime." he decided, smiling a little. "i know this place, no one else goes there, they don't know about it, there's this big cave, and there's a waterfall in it." he smiled a little looking at the other. "we could go there for our next date if you like?"

Daemon perked up smiling as he looked at the other."Really?That sounds really cool."he said rnning his fingers through his hair. He loved the beach, more then anything. Smiling as he directed the other into the jewelry shop he blushed lightly as he waited for the other's reaction to the exquiste jewelry that surrounded them

he smiled a little and froze when he stepped into the jewelry shop, blinking as he gaped. "did you make ALL of these?" he asked, sounding stunned, his eyes flitting over the pieces, his head tilted. "you couldn't have, you just moved here didn't you?" he moved over to a necklace, his head tilted as he reached down and picked up a necklace, a silver moon pendant hanging off the silver chain. "pretty..." he muttered setting it back before looking at a ring with a tree engraved in it. "this is the most amazing Jewelry shop i have ever seen."

Daemon blushed a little laughing, "Kristof's the reason I moved here. While I made most of the things-Kris doesn't make things, he just likes being surrounded by pretty things. So when I voiced a opinion of moving, he asked me to come here so he could have me make everything in his shop instead of just a few pieces."He smiled watching the other, tilting his head as he picked up a bracelet, the strands of silver gold and steel twisting to make it look like it was moonlight shining on the skin."This would be good for someone who's nature is one of the moon people."He smiled slightly.Blushing more.

he smiled a little and nodded. "so you really did make all of these?" he asked, sounding stunned, gently touching a necklace with a wolf pendant on it. "your an amazing artist Daemon." he murmured softly, looking highly impressed as he glanced around the shop. "my sister is going to love anything you make her, if you make things as beautiful as all of this." he admitted offering Daemon a smile again. "i think i just fell in love with you all over again." he admitted, chuckling a little. "would you like to see where i work?" he offered, smiling a little. "where i do my own artwork? i'd be glad to show you."

Daemon blushed looking down, having that aw shucks look on his face before he perked up, smiling happily."I would love to see where you work.And some of your artwork.I'm always glad to see others work."He said positively glowing with the idea of seeing more about the other man.

he smiled and nodded, picking up the bracelet with the moon pendant, checking the rice tag and laying money on the counter before heading for the door. "now i can have something you made too." he stated with a hay smile as he snapped it into place. it was a bit girly, but He didn't care, he was an all powerful immortal, it wasn't like just anyone was going to be brave enough to tell him that he was wearing a woman's bracelet. "alright." he chirped smiling a little. "let's head to my place then, i'd love to draw you sometime too, if your alright with that."

Daemoon smiled nodding."That would be nice."He said, willing to do anything if it meant staying with him. Te other madeh im happy, and he wasn't willing to be alone just yet. Smirking a little, "It's a little girly isn't it??"He teased, proving he was brave enough totease the other, even if it looked good.

he smiled and gently kissed the others forehead. "it's too far to walk, we could take a taxi or i could use my powers and 'shadow leap' us there? which would you prefer?" he asked his head tilted, honestly hoping that Daemon would chose the magical route, Argentum hated strangers, and the thought of one driving him around made him want to barf. but he would, if Daemon wanted him to he would. "and anyways i like it!" he complained pouting as he tapped the bracelet. "and since no one has the guts to tell me it makes me look like a girl i see no reason not to wear it." he admitted smirking a little. "and in any case, i myself am a little girly, so it matches perfectly." he grinned at him and winked. "what do you say to that?"

Daemon snickered, smirking as he looked at the other, walking closer to the taller man and pulling him down for a kiss."I say, if you're going to be the girl in this relationship, you need to be shorter."He snickered kissing him again, wrapping his arms around the others waist before thinking about traveling, looking nervous but up to the challange."We can...shadow leap..."

he snickered a little and shook his head a little. "i can be the girl if i please, i'm bigger than you." he teased grinning as he wrapped his arm around the others shoulder. "Close your eyes." he ordered softly. "and take a step forward, and then open them." he instructed calmly, holding him close as he muttered a soft spell under his breath, waiting until the other closed his eyes before he stepped into the shadows, and then they where there, a split second was all it took to step from one space into another, handy.

Argentum's place was covered in things, messy and disorganized but that was alright because it was pretty. Dream catchers of various kinds hung from the ceiling, all of them looking professionally made, paintings of grassy forests and mossy ponds littered here and there, most of them only half finished, arts and crafts supplies laid everywhere and paint stained the wooden floor. "..i probably should have cleaned up first..." he muttered softly to himself, looking rather horrified at the mess. "erm... yeah this is it."

Daemon smiled as he looked aroud tilting his head."I think...I dont know if I should call it a mess or a art piece in progress."He teased kissing the other before starting to look around, seemingly not noticing the mess. Paying more attention to teh pieces of art then anything else in the room.He was a artist, so he could appericiate the mess it made.

he chuckled a little and carefully stepped over a puddle of spilled paint, scowling as he noticed kitten paw prints, all in blue, all over the floor. "AHA! i knew it! i knew this place wasn't that messy! Una! Ura you get out here this instant!" he ordered crossing his arms and scowling about the room, at first nothing happened, then two little mews peeped out from a cot int he corner, and an ink black cat slipped out from under it, it's fur stained with paint, a snow white kitten following, also stained with various colors of Paint. "Daemon, these are my very naughty kittens Una and Ura. Kittens, this is my life made Da...HEY!" he complained as both kittens started climbing his leg, leaving ink smears and small grimaces of pain as their little claws nicked his skin. "you could at least listen when i yell at you." he complained picking the trouble makers up. "their horrid, but they behave once and a while." he admitted smirking. "their quite lovable though, want to hold one?"

Daemon grinned as the other took care of his kittens. Finding it very amusing that he could command the supernatural bad guys to listen, but couldn't get two balls of fluff to do so. Nodding as he took una from him he cuddled the kitten, ignoring the paint that got on his shirt."They're so cute!"he purred, nuzzling his cheek against the fur, ignoring the paint as it smeared on his face. Oh man, it was so cute to see him like that. The man had such a weakness for kittens

he chuckled a little. "they where my sisters idea." he admitted kissing Ura on the forehead with a small chuckle. "she said i had to stop skulking around and got me these two, didn't even warn me, just dropped them off two weeks ago and let them wreak havoc on my home." he admitted chuckling a little. "it's a good thing i have a small home and found them quickly. alone with the litter box and cat food she had left behind, but i love them." he admitted smiling as he scratched Ura's head playfully. "they need a bath now though, again. yesterday they got into the flour."

Daemon laughed."Oh, that would be a mess."He smirked a little, gently petting una as he looked around."Let's get them cleaned up."He said heading for the bathroom, setting the kitten in the tub. Wondering how he was going to manage to clean her up without getting scratched up."We could...move them to my place...I'm home all day mostly, doing work for Kris...if you want me to watch them while youre doing whateve.r.."He said, wincing when he realized he was rmbling.

he laughed and nodded. "oh yeah, it was a terrible mess, oh and don't worry about the washing, they love baths." he admitted smirking a little. "i manage to get strange pets." he admitted grinning as he turned on the water, the water lukewarm so that the kittens could play without burning their poor little toes, Argentum chuckling a little. "i once had a puppy who was so afraid of Grass that he couldn't even go outside to use the bathroom, i had to kill all the grass in the front yard just so he could pee." he chuckled a little as he let the kittens roll around in the water and play, getting their fur nice and wet as he gathered up the Pet Shampoo looking a bit hesitant now.

"well that's... it's a good idea..but i just...i'm so used to having them here when i get home." he admitted softly. "this house is always so empty... the Kittens make it less lonely." he admitted softly, gently scrubbing Una's fur with gentle fingers. "i appreciate the gesture but... i need someone here, to come home to." he admitted looking almost sad. he sounded like he was a very lonely person, considering the life he lived, he probably only had his sister and his aunt, no freinds at all.

"I could be here."The offer was out of his mouth before he could stop it. Paling a little looking startled that hed said it. He'd never wanted to live with anyone. Laughing softly at the idea of the scared puppy he worked on cleaning his cat."I mean...if you wanted..."he stopped, at a loss to what to say. Blushing as he avoided looking at him.

he looked just as startled, staring at Daemon with surprise before he chuckled a little. "i don't think your ready for that Daemon." he admitted reaching into his pocket and taking the others hand, setting something in it. a key. "but you can come over any time you want, whether i'm home or not." he promised smiling at the other. "hows that sound?" he kissed Daemon's forehead. "and when your ready, you can move in, at any time you please, i have plenty of room."

"T-that sounds good."She smiled, glad that the other hadnt taken offense and that he'd unerstood he wasn't ready. "I'd like to be here.There's so many things to inspire new jewelry....And maybe I'll get a better idea of how to make your sister's ring."He said smiling at the other, leaning up to kiss him,wrapping his arms around his waist.

he smiled a little and nodded as he let the now clean kittens play in the water, gasping, startled when he felt arms around his waist, hesitant. looking unsure of what to do, as if human contact was not something he was used to, before his arms wrapped around Daemons and he pressed his lips to the others, kissing him hard, passionately, mouth open he dragged his tongue against the others lips, hoping for entrance.

Daemon moaned kissing him back sighing as he let the other's tongue enter his mouth, pressing closer to him. fingers tangling in the man's hair as he sought to be as close to him as he could.Whining because he was to short to fit against him easily.

he moaned eagerly as he wrapped his arms tightly around the other, kissing him hard as his tongue tangled with Daemons panting hard as he ran his hands down the others back. "we should stop." he whispered breathlessly. "god you smell so good." he muttered kissing the others neck, gently nibbling along the flesh, panting softly. "i should stop..."

Daemon snickered running his hands over the other's chest, hands finding his hips,pulling him clser."Hmm and yet your not."He smirked."I'm not the only one who smells good."He said nuzzling the taller man's neck/

Back
Top Bottom