Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruor Luna

Daemon stared at him, a snicker escaping, a smirk curling his lips."If I wanted a cheesy Dracula impersonater I'd go to las vegas."He said starting to laugh. The belief taking hold. While he'd probably have moments of disblief later, for the moment he was content to go with his childhood dream that everything mythical and cool was real.

he smirked and dropped from the ceiling, landing on he floor chuckling a little. "how did you know Dracula was living in Las Vagas?" he asked looking amused. "well, not actually Dracula, Dracula's son, but close enough." he sat back down on a chair and watched the other cook. "your taking all of this rather well..." he admitted watching the other intently. "most humans struggle to convince themselves that it's all a dream...but you...you seam almost pleased to realize that all of this is real."

Daemon smiled as he watched the other, tilting his head."I'll probably have my moments of disbelief."He smiled."But when I was a kid I wanted to believe that everythign I dreamed of was real. To be told that it was after years of everyone trying to convince me to not believe if amazing."He said shrugging a little.

he chuckled a little and shrugged a bit. "all kids like to beleive the old Myth." he admitted simply. "most stop believing when they hit their teenage years." he admitted watching the other closely. "tell me about yourself." he suggested after a moment. "i want to know about you."

Daemon smiled putting eggs and bacon on a plate for them both, setting the plates on the table, starting to eat."I'm one of four kids, the only boy, and teh youngest. My mother and father live in new york, and I live here. My sisters annoy me, and only call to badger me."He shrugged a little."And I always wanted to believe things were real."

he smiled a little, eating his own food as he listened. "i never had Parents, i'm not sure what happened to them. My Aunt doesn't talk about them. and neither does my Sister." he admitted biting into a sausage, pondering a little. "my sister likes to pop out of nowhere and try and rip my arm off." he admitted looking amused. "she hasn't succeeded yet." he admitted with a small laugh. "My Aunt also pops in from time to time, but usually only to harass me about something i did twenty, or two hundred years ago." he admitted looking amused as he watched the other. "why did you want everything to be real so badly?"

Daemon was quiet for a long time, eating. "Because I just knew that humans weren't the only ones here, that we weren't alone....but if nothing was true, then it meant I was dreaming of magic and things. Dreamed of wonderful things that could happen."Biting his lip he sighed."I wanted it to be real, because magic would be wonderful to have in your life."Before he looked startled."she tears off your arm?Really?"

he smiled a little. "no, humans aren't the only ones." he admitted. "back in the 'olden days' ancient times humans knew we existed, that's why you have so many stories about demons and vampires and werewolves, even Fey are real, all kinds." he admitted smiling a little. "and no she doesn't actually rip my arm off, she just roughs me up a little to remind me that she's older and stronger." he admitted chuckling a little. "i usually just sit back and let her, makes her more happy that way." he admitted pondering a little. "would you like to learn some magic? there are a few things that Humans can learn."

Daemon perked up a little, smiling brightly as he finished his food. Tilting his head as he looked at silver, nodding."You can teach me?Really?I can learn something?"he asked, almost giddy at the idea of learning something so cool. Magic would change everything. It'd be great to be able to do it.

he chuckled a little and nodded. "there are a few magics that humans can learn." he admitted watching the other, sipping at his tea and pondering. "i can teach you a Glamor, and a way to make things Grow." he pondered. "i can teach you how to understand any language." he admitted worrying his lip as he pondered. "let me see..." he smirked a little. "i think i'll teach you how to Call." he admitted. "it's a summoning spell, it will let you contact anyone you have a very strong emotional tie to, but they have to know Magic as well, so right now i'm probably the only person you'll be able to Call." still, it was a good fail safe, then if Daemon got into trouble, or simply wanted to be with Argentum, then he was only a small spell away. "hows that sound?"

Daemon blushed nodding a little. Smiling as he looked at him."So that if something happens, or I want you,I can summon you right?"He msiled guessing why the other was giving the spell to him. A good planner himself he understood the need for a good fail safe. Though the language one sounded cool. So much easier to work in eastern europe if he didn't have to worry about translating anything.

he chuckled a little and nodded. "exactly." he admitted. "so that even if i have to go home or go to work, if you need me i'm only a few words away." he admitted smirking a little. "and so when you tell me to get the hell out, you can always bring me back when your not angry at me anymore." he teased winking at the other. "would you like to learn now?" he asked his head tilted a little. "you have to close your eyes, focus very deeply inside of yourself and imagine me standing in front of you, you should feel a small tug, near your Navel." he admitted softly smiling a little. "now, i am going to go into the other room." he informed him, smiling a little. "if the Call Works, i should hear you deep inside." he admitted. "and that will be my cue to return. ready?" he asked smiling at the other before heading into the other room. waiting for the other to do as instructed.

"Thsi feels silly!"Daemon clled after him even as he closed his eyes. Imaging the other, more y scent then sight. The vision of night come to life, the summer air on his skin...the strength in his arms, he sent the call to the other demanding that he respond. A powerful calling for one who'd never tried it before.

there was a yelp from in the kitchen, and then something heavy landed hard on Daemon, Argentum. he'd literally been pulled from the kitchen straight into Daemon. "ooow." Argentum groaned, sliding off of Daemon. "next time try not to Pull so hard." he groaned as he carefully helped Daemon stand up. "you alright?" he asked checking Daemon over for injuries, grimacing a little. "damn, i can see why you believed when everyone else gives up, you have a very high magical ability." he admitted rubbing his chest. "Nearly yanked me right out of my skin." he grinned a little. "still, i'll be able to hear you anywhere on earth and int he other realms with a call that strong."

Daemon whined softly as he pushed off his floor, grimacing as he got to his feet, his body hurting for getting landed on. Laughing softly as he looked at the other."Oh good. I was worried that you wouldt hear me or something if you werent close by."He smiled blushing a little taking the compliment with a blush as he ducked his head embarassed. "I didn't mean to pull that hard!"he whined looking confused and grumpy at getting scolded for doing what hed been told to do.

he chuckled a little at the others grouchy tone shaking his head. "that's my fault, i didn't warn you, i didn't think you would be that strong." he admitted rubbing his chest again and gently kissing the others forehead. "are you hurt anywhere?" he asked, fussing and worrying over the other, his head tilted at him. the way they where sitting Argentum had a good chance of getting a nice big smell of his Life Mate. and Daemon had a good whiff of Argentum as well, the man smelled like, like all of Daemon's favorite things, thats what Argentum smelled like.

"My chest hurts."He muttered leaning in closer, resting his forehead against the other's shoulder, discreetly smelling him. He smelled so good. like a summer's night, fresh cut grass, homemade pie....he just smelled so good to the human.

he chuckled a little and sat up properly, setting his warm hand onto the others chest, the warmth spreading from his hand deep into the others chest, the pain the other was feeling dissipating into nothingness. "is that better?" he asked softly, concern in his eyes as he watched the other. "do you need me to get you anything?" he wanted to make sure that his new found Mate was perfectly alright, after all, he had just landed on him, and he was quite a bit heavier, and bigger than Daemon was.

Daemon sighed softly in pleasure as the pain dissipated, leaning his head against the other's shoulder."No. I'm good."he said before tilting his head,"No. Would you like go for a walk?I don't know anyone here, so I haven't really explored town, but....do you have other things you have to do?"He asked concerned he was keeping the other from someting he needed to do.

he smiled a little. "i never have anything to do." he admitted simply, gently kissing the others forehead as he carefully got to his feet and gently helped the other to his feet as well. "i would love to take a walk with you." he admitted grinning a little. "i can show you all of the fancy things in town, i've been living here for the last ten years." he admitted. "i know all the best places, what sort of things do you like to do?"

Daemon blushed a little, smiling slowly as he pulled on his shoes heading out the door."Oh this and that.Reading, running, sparring sometimes..."He bit his lip trying to decide if he was trusting enough to tell the other his other passion of life. Besides a fierce belief that myths were real, he had a passion for making jewelry,designing elegant rooms for rich people....design in genreal."I like designing things."

he smiled a little. "sparring?" he asked smiling a little. "like, fighting? he asked his eyes twinkling with laughter. 'i can't really imagine you throwing a punch at someone." he admitted pausing. "designing? like clothes?" he asked looking puzzled. "or art? i like art." he admitted smiling a little. "we could go to the museum?" he offered smiling. "i know an arts and crafts store too." he admitted. "i'm into Dream Catchers myself..." he admitted blushing a little scratching the back of his head. "i could make you one if you like?"

Daemon blushed more laughing as they walked."I usually use a staff when I spar with someone...I don't do close contact, but its fun."He shrugged before looking at him."Sometimes clothes. Someties jewelry. sometimes rooms. Whatever catches my fancy. Though I've never had a dream catcher."He said looking at him, bouncing up to kiss the other's cheek."I'd like to have one."

he nodded. "you'll have to show me sometime. i'll even let you win." he teased smiling a little. "i've never fought using a staff before though so you might even be able to win honestly." he admitted with a small laugh. "that's very cool though, you make jewelry? necklaces and bracelets? do you make rings too? my sister has been demanding me to get her something original and fancy and i have no clue about jewelry. with my luck i'll pick something out and she'll hate it." he smirked a little. "i would be glad to make you a dream catcher, i'll start on it tonight." he promised chuckling a little at the kiss, bending down to brush his lips against the others forehead before tangling their fingers together.

"come on, lets duck into this crafts store, you can pick out some things." he grinned. "a Dream Catcher is always better when you help make it." he admitted winking at Daemon as he lead the other to an isle full of feathers and pendants and long strips of leather, Argentum ordered Daemon to pick out anything that he liked a great deal, and then gathered everything else he would need, smiling and teasing the entire time, cracking corny jokes, and just showing off to Daemon. playful and happy.

Daemon grinned as they worked on picking out things. finally settling on eagle feathers and a dark red dyed leather, giving them to the other before tilting his head, wandering into the other part of the crafts store, looking at stones and metals for rings. Already starting to think over what to make silver's sister if he wanted him to."What's your sisters name?"he asked."What's she like?Things she does?"Maybe if he had a starting point, he could make a perfect ring that she would like for his mate.

Back
Top Bottom