Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolven Whims

Elena twitched looking at him."Teri's corrupted me.And I do not smell funny!"She protested poking teri,batting him away from her as she looked at th eothers. Sighing softly."Okay maybe I have been craving things."She said, not wanting to admit it, because to do it meant she had another worry to think over.

Teri pouted a little as he was shoved away, but amused himself by tickling Clayton, or attempting to anyway, Clayton wasn't very ticklish. "being pregnant is a good thing." Clayton reminded her, grinning a little. "your not happy?" he asked his face falling, he's thought Elena wanted pups...all wolves wanted pups.... but with Elena's traumatic background...

Elena smiled slowly."I-I do. But..."She stopped looking at teri, before looking at clayton. Hoping clay'd catch on without making her say it. Resting a hand against her stomach she grinned, liking the idea of being pregnant, just not how very wrong it could go."Of course I want pups. How many times have we sat up and talked about it?"She smiled a little bounding over, and wrapping her arms around clay.

Clayton tensed, having forgotten about that little fact. the puppies might not be his!...he wasn't sure what to think of that, Teri didn't even realize that it would be a problem, he was too human to understand the dynamics that it might cause within the pack. the trouble that it could cause. Teri didn't even consider that they might be his pups. a great many of the pack looked unnerved as they too realized what was happening, most of them dispersing, leaving only one or two glaring eyes that made certain everyone knew how utterly pissed off they where before they vanished too, Clayton smiling as he held her close. "this is wonderful." Clayton decided firmly. "completely wonderful."

Elena whimpered softly, melting into him, crying softly. Trembling a little before nodding."W-wonderful."She stuttered a little looking through the fall of her hair as she studied her pack. Knowing things were going to be bad. They didnt like her, and while they tolerated clayton, it wouldn't laast. Not when the wolf in him would demand that he take more care of his mate then his pack. At least while she was pregnant...Whimpering a little she nodded."I better go see the doctor today..."She muttered leaning back to look at him.

he held her closley, nuzzling her gently as Teri snarled at the glaring pack members, shifting effortlessly into a wolf, his legs stiff and his tail up, though not higher than Clayton's, Teri had learned quickly, very quickly how to be a wolf, and the pack knew that to ignore Teri's order to go away would lead in bloodshed. "doctor?" he asked, looking baffled as he blinked at her before nodding. "right, yes.. doctor...why?" he asked looking confused, Teri snickering a little. "my god Clay you are an idiot, she has to make sure she's really pregnant, and then she has to make sure it's developing correctly." he stated simply. "see how far along she is, etc etc." he rolled his eyes. "for a guy who spends a lot of time int he city, you sure don't know much." "don't make me rape you again." "ha please!" Teri teased smirking. but they never said it aloud, no one but Elena knew that Clayton had never tapped Teri's ass.

Elena laughed, resting her cheek against clayton's shoulder, before squirming away."Go.Get a drink see how the pack's handling it. Teri can walk me to the doctor's."She said worried about what the pack was saying, and knowing that for the moment it was better tokeep teri away from the rest. Hoping clayton would be alright. Slipping a arm through clay's she headed for the doctor's."Wait. You're becoming a vet, I bet you could give me a exam.,,,well thats whwat got us in this problem..."She muttered to herself, looking at the ground. upset for making things so complicated. Before waving them both off."Go. Get a drink,I'll come join you after."

Teri nodded a little and Clay sighed, looking worried. "are you sure?" he asked softly biting his lip a little, looking amused when Teri looked startled about the thought of looking her over for pups. "uh, i was becoming a vet but i'm only in my first semester, all we've done so far is learn about the muscle groups." he admitted sheepishly rubbing the back of his head. "sorry but you'll have to go to a real doctor." he admitted sighing a little. "someone should go with you." Clay stressed, looking worried. "take Teri with you, and i'll meet up with you when you've finished..."

Elena smiled blushing a little, preening a little at the idea of being worried about before nodding."We'll come find you after."She smiled kissing his cheek before she dragged teri off in the direction of the doctors, ingoring the looks they were getting."I was teasing."She said pokng teri, looking over at him nervously as they walked into the doctor's small waiting room, sitting down to wait.

Teri followed obediently, settling onto one of the plastic chairs, looking hesitant. "hey, Elena... why was everyone glaring at you?" he asked softly. "why's Clay look so worried? aren't puppies a good thing?" he didn't understand, wasn't sure he wanted to understand... he bit his lip a little as he studied his nails and then shook his head. "this is because we have Two mates isn't it? or rather, that Clayton has two mates.."

She sighed rubbing her eyes,"More because I slept with you. Pups are good....as long as they're your mates."She muttered softly rubbing her eyes as she followed the doctor to the back, keeping teri close by as she was examined.Focusing on teri, because she hated anyone but him and clayton touching her.So going to teh doctor's was driving her insane.

Jamie smiled as he raised his glass, sipping his drink as he looked at his alpha, raising a eyebrow as the big male came into the bar."Congradultions or condolences?"

he bit his lip a Little. "so... if their..mine...then it's bad?" he asked, trying to understand. he didn't sound hurt by this, he just sounded confused. "why? i'm your mate too, and Clayton's, we've already settled that part... so, why shouldn't i have equal rights to give you pups as Clayton?" he resisted the urge to snarl at the doctor for touching Elena, he didn't want to cause a scene.

Clayton just snarled at Jamie, his eyes flashing yellow in warning before he sat down and ordered his usual Crown Royal on the rocks, three fingers. it was a strong alcohol, and he would get very drunk if he drank it too fast, but he was the sort to savor his alcohol. "it's congratulations of course." he grunted once his drink came. "my mate is having babies, why shouldn't i be happy about this!?" he sounded like he was trying to convince himself of this.

Elena swallowed hard, keeping her eyes on teri, ignring the doctor as she was touched. The touch shy werewolf struggling to not run for the exit."As a alpha pair, we should only have ourselve....wolves dont generally like pairs that cheat..."

Jamie smirked a little sipping his own drink."You're convincing yourself there clay, not me.You have a mate who's screwing another wolf, those pups might not be yours."

Teri sighed a little and shook his head. "i would say that i should leave." he admitted. "i'm causing you and Teri all sorts of problems but... i don't want to." he admitted simply. "we'll deal with the issues together, and handle anyone who gets too rude about it with a swift paw." he decided smiling a little as he kissed her cheek. "besides it's not cheating, in some Wolf packs it's been known for an Alpha male to have two, even three mates. (made that up) it's rare, but it does happen. and if it happens in natural wolf packs, why not a werewolf pack?"

Clay snarled furiously and snapped his teeth at Jamie, fury in his eyes. "you would do well to remember your place!" he snarled furiously. "i am the one that brought Teri into my Mating Circle and i will deal with the consequences of the actions myself!" he spat glaring at Jamie before sighing a little, staring at the drink in his hands. "i still can't help but to worry..." the pack was well used to Clayton's mood swings, completely furious one moment and then worried and seeking comfort the next. it was just one of the things that made Clayton, who he was. "what happens, if their not my pups?" he asked, more to himself then anything else. "i'm not cut out for this shit, i'm a loner not a Pack Wolf... i don't know how to deal with this shit..."

Elena sniffled a little giving the doctor a lok when se seemed to be listening in to closely. standing as the woman smiled."You are pregnant my ear. All you can do for now, take care of yourself, and let clayton fuss."She said before walking out. Elena shook her head, wrapping a arm around teri walking with him outsde."We'll be okay. We're just in a awkward moment."She smiled shaking her head."It might work...now go. You haven't had your run today, and me and clay need to talk."She said giving a gentle order because she needed the alone time, and the time to figure out how to talk to clay.

Jamie rolled his eyes getting up."Well then, do something about it. Its not like you have to accept them."he said before looking towards the door, watching elena walk by."You etter go talk to your...mate, she's alone."He said gently pushing the alpha towards the door knowing things were going to get messy for the alpha couple. Hopefully messy enough that the pack could do something about the wolves no one liked.

he shook his head. "i don't want to run." he growled. "i'll go hunt." he decided, Teri had proven to be utterly terrible at hunting as one of the pack, the bigger animals frightened him, and he ended up getting in the way more often than not...but, he was exceptional when it came to small game and fish. he could go out for an hour and come back with two rabbits, a wild bird and a fish. so most of the pack just let him hunt on his own and bring the small game back so they didn't all get sick of venison and beef.

Clay snarled and downed another shot, he was well on his way to being drunk, but he didn't care. he liked being drunk, he growled darkly at Jamie, his eyes narrowed as he staggered to his feet, shoving the manipulative wolf out of his way, staggering over to Elena. "you...Cheating bitch!" he slurred, clearly drunk. "how could you... have another man's puppies!?" he demanded, his rage tangible as he grabbed her by the hair, throwing her onto the ground. it didn't take much to send Clayton into a Rage, a fact that Jamie had no doubt exploited. "i'll.. i'll!" he didn't know, he just glared at Elena, trying to decide what to do.

Elena snrled as she pushed up to all fours, her head hanging as she snarled, looking at her mate through the fall of her hair. He might have a impressive temper, might be bigger then her, but she wasn't one to just lay down and take it. Swllowing hard she realized there was another problem, she had to be calm, avoid the beating, to keep her pups safe."You're the one who brought him here clay."She said calmly shoving all the way to her feet, holding out her hands in a palacting gesture.

he snarled viciously but didn't move to do anything until Erin, a friend of Jamie's, stepped forward, his voice low so that only Elena and Clayton could hear him. "no, you left him there." Erin reminded him. "you left Teri in the city, Elena is the one who found him, who brought him here, who let him fuck her. those are his babies, are you going to let her carry another wolf's pups? will you concede your rights to her so easily?" "NO!" Clayton snarled furiously, falling onto Elena with a rage that only one person had previously met before, his fist's landing hard on her. "i'll fucking kill you!" he roared, though who he was talking to, no one could be certain. whatever the case, Erin was looking very pleased.

Elena whimpered asshe fell under his fists, curlng up in the effort to protect her pups. Letting the blows lnd on her shoulders and body, curled up around the smll life in her. As time past, her body morphed, pain making her go between a wolf and human to fast, the whimpers and whines falling no matter which form she was in. Minutes, was all it took for him to reduce his mate to nothing but a bleeding mess, her body tightened spasming as her body gave up the pup it was trying to protect. Miscarrying the baby, as she past out, laying on the ground limly.

he was panting hard when he finished, looking horrified at what he had done, almost immediately sober as Erin smirked and pulled away, in case their soon to be overthrown Alpha turned his fury on someone else. "E..Elena?" he asked, sounding utterly horrified as Teri suddenly darted out of the woods, having heard the cries of pain. "Clayton! what did you DO!?" the boy demanded, skidding to a halt, his mouth and hands smeared with blood, showing that he had been in the middle of a kill as he came to a halt over Elena. "i..i..i don't know i...i.." Clayton was shaking, horrified, stunned. he wasn't sure what had happened, he was in too much shock to be able to do anything but pull Elena into a tight hug and sob.

The doctor to had come at the sounds of pain, running over, skidding to a stop in front of her alpha, shock showing on her face as she looked over elena. Kneelng down as she gently pulled clayton's arms away, fighting him to do it."Clay!I have to look at her!"Jasmine growled angrily, afraid as she was quickly covered in blood as she searched her friend's body to stop the bleeding, "Teri, go to my house, get both my medical bags."She said before stopping shaking her head, looking at clay."Clay, we cant take care of her here.She's dying. We have to take her into town."

Clayton struggled against the doctor until Teri gently restrained the older, larger werewolf, watching the doctor look Elena over as he bit his lip with a worried expression, he hesitated, uncertain about leaving Clay and Elena alone before he shifted into Wolf form and streaked through the streets as Clayton gathered Elena into his arms and staggered after the doctor, silently following her with heavy whimpers and whines falling from his lips, emotionally destabilized by what he had done, Erin smirking as he slid over to Erin, whispering in his ear, reassuring the man that Elena was alive but only barley so, and that Teri was too small to be any problem when Jamie challenged for the Alpha position. he watched as Teri, raced after Elena and Clayton, bag clutched in his maw.

Jamie nodded as he watched the wolves head to the docotrs. This really was perfect.

Hours later Jasmine sighed tiredly as she walked into the front room, looking worried and tired as she studied the two wolves she'd kicked out of the exam room for crowding her."She'll be fine."she said softly, sadly as she studied to the males."But she miscarried."She said, breaking the news hard and fast, knowing clay prefered it that way instead of sugar coating it.

Clayton was sitting on a chair, head in his hands when the nurse came out, Teri sitting next to him with a furious expression on his face, leaping to his feet when the nurse walked out, looking horrified as he realized that they had lost the baby, that Elena had lost her baby. Clayton just tipped his head back, and unleashed the mourning howl that had half the village frozen in horror, afraid that Clayton had killed Elena...until they heard Teri's howl of pure rage, but no one was afraid of Teri, he was too small and too nice. Clayton, however...the sound of his howl had many people worried, with an Alpha that depressed, it would be so easy to take him down, there was no fight in a wolf that was that sad and guilty.

The nurse winced as she heard another voice join the howls. One of rage and sadness, of heartbreak and thunder. Elena's voice rose in a heartbreaking howl before it cut out, the girl passing out, the wolf panting as she laid on her side. Struggling to stay awake, wanting to see her mate, needing the reassurance he wasn't still angry with her.

The nurse sighed softly, walking over,gently laying a hand on clayton's shoulder."She wants to see you two, and she wont rest easy till she does.You'll go in?"She asked looking at teri, not sure if she trusted clay to go in alone.

Back
Top Bottom