Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolven Whims

he sighed a little, letting her touch him, he always felt better when she touched him, calmer, more in control of himself. he hesitated a moment, licking his lips. "most wolves, only have one hole in their heart." he murmured softly. "one mate to fill the void..." he swallowed hard. "i was born with two." he admitted softly. "my original pack, the Shamen there could sense this, and told my father, who became so enraged that i should have the 'wrongness' that he had, cast me out of his pack as soon as i was of breeding age. he had three more sons, all who where nice and normal." he admitted softly. "well fit to lead a pack." he sighed and nuzzled her neck. "my father suffered, only having one hole filled it only made the other ache all the more... i was suffering, suffering so much and i didn't want to tell you, because i knew you would want to help...and that would have only made you hurt even more..." he sighed a little. "that's why i kept going out, and screwing men, because it made the ache hurt less..."

Elena sighed softly, raising her head to look at him, looking hurt and pained at the idea that he hadn't told her. More hurt that he hadn't than by the cheating, though that still hurt, she could understand that."You should have let me help you."She said kissing him slowly,wnicing a little. Wishing she could have made his childhood better. No one deserved a father like that, much less someone likeh her mate, who was loyal, nice, courageous, and proud.

he sighed a little. "i was afraid." he admitted softly. "everyone always leaves when they find out i am strange." he whispered softly. "two holes means two mates... what kind of wolf has two mates? it's unnatural...it's..it's WRONG." he sounded bitter, upset. "i just want to be normal, i never thought i'd actually find my other mate..." he tucked his face into Elena's neck. "much less someone who's STRONGER than me..." he shuddered a little. "i think...Teri might be more Alpha than me..." he admitted, almost sounding hopeful. everyone knew Clay hadn't wanted to be the Pack leader, but he had done it anyway, determined to put an end to the internal fighting, and for the most part, he had succeeded.

"Maybe we've found the perfect solution to your problem."She said softly, sadly. Knowing he had only done it to make her feel better, to let her have her mate, and stop the inner fighting that was tearing her apart to try and control. Burying her face against his chest she swallowed, refusing to cry. Because she refused to let her mate go, even if she had to share."We'll deal wth it in the morning."She smiled yawning as she settled against him, starting to fall asleep. The emotional day finally taking its toll on the alpha female.Struggling to stay awake, so she could comfort clayton, then go see teri. Blinking stupidly, struggling against what her body demanded.

Clayton sighed a little and nodded a bit. "mmm yeah but Teri will never agree." he muttered softly. "he's pissed at me, i wouldn't be surprised if he kicks my ass again." he muttered softly, his voice going slow and sluggish, getting ready to fall asleep, his eyes closing and his breath evening out, and just like that he was asleep, mumbling as he dreamed. unaware and uncaring that Teri had curled up outside on a nice soft bed of moss to sleep as well, having declined everyone's offer to rest in their den's. Teri didn't want a Den, he wanted his bed...he also wanted Elena...and some strange part of him wanted Clayton... he would have them both, they where both his, and he would stay, because he had nothing back in the human city, nothing but drinking, one night stands, and a test. he was still out there in the morning, dew clinging to his skin, hair, and clothes as he slept, making him look like some strange glittering god.

Elena smiled as she crouched down next to teri the next morning, gently stroking teri's hair. Laughing softly as he slept, he looked like a god. "Teri, love."She muttered gently shaking his shoulder, bending to kiss his cheek, having already made breakfast for all three of them, she was waiting for everyone to wake up.And she was starving which was weird. She was almost never hungry in the morning, despite being a werewolf and needing the more food. Tilting her head to look at her sleepy mate she laughed,"Good morning sleepyhead."She said looking at clay, before looking down at teri, stroking his hair again.

he whined as she stroked him awake, blinking sluggishly as he shook his head, trying to clear away the sleep fog as he yawned, rubbing his eyes. "mm, morning." he slurred laying his head on her lap and closing his yes, determined to sleep just a little longer... he was woken by a growling belly and he whined again, getting to his feet. he hated mornings, absolutely hated them. "food?" he asked hopefully, looking around for something to eat. "Coffee?" did wolves even have coffee? Clayton did, he had brought it back from the city, having had a suspicion that, like all humans, Teri was dependent on the caffeine.

"Of course I have coffee. Clay's not suitable company until he's had a glass."She smiled helping him up heading inside with him, giving him his plate of waffles, eggs and bacon before sitting down and starting to eat her own. Muttering happily as she filled her growling stomach.

he nodded and joined her in the house, looking warily at the older, bigger werewolf who was nursing his coffee as he rested on the table like he was half dead. just to be an ass Teri stole Clayton's coffee, draining the cup in a few gulps, Clayton sulking, but too tired to get pissed, he was a useless lump in the mornings. completely useless. Teri snorted as Clayton sulked at him and ignored him, stuffing his face with food as Clayton sighed and whined piteously as he dragged himself to his feet to get some more coffee, not really all that willing to wake up, and have the conversation he was dreading.

Elena laughed softly, bulying her mate back into the seat, pouring clayton another glass of coffee before sitting down next to him. Looking at teri."He wants to talk to you.as soon as he wakes up enough to be sociable."she said eating, leaning over to kiss teri's cheek,giving his arm a reassuring squeeze before eating again.Eating more then she ever did in the morning.

Teri huffed darkly but didn't say anything as Clayton slowly sipped at his coffee, Teri simply eating his breakfast and helping himself to some more coffee as he ate, watching Clayton closley. "listen, i'm sorry about..." "about what!?" Teri demanded his eyes narrowing. " about biting me and then leaving me there to bleed!?" "....as i recall you pointed a gun at me and told me to leave, in a not very nice manner either." "...oh yeah..." Teri muttered looking sheepish. "i did follow you." "stalker!" "hey i'm trying to apologize here!" "don't bother." Teri grunted bitterly. "fucking happy here... ruin my life and give me a better one...bastard." Clay looked startled before he realized that Teri was screwing with him. "would you quite that!?" Teri dissolved into snickers, he couldn't help it, he was an ass, he handled stress better when he was being an ass, and Clayton was very stressful.

(i'm going to be gone the rest of the day, so i'll see you tomorrow.)

(K. See you then :))

Elena swallowed her laughter, poor clayton. He was trying so very hard to be understanding. "Now that we've sorted out that you have a btter life here, shall we go for a run? I want to run.I've been inside to long."She said, not saying what clayton knew. That when she was stressed, the urge t be a wolf became stronger, making her anxious to the point she couldn't barely function. She handled things better when she could just go for a run, not have to talk to anyone, and think over her problems.Even better, now that she could run with these two, who seemed to be okay with life as it was right now.

Teri scowled a little as he glanced at Elena. "you go on ahead, Clayton and i still have some things to discuss." he admitted a low growl in his voice, which made Clayton growl back. it almost sounded as if Teri wanted to challenge Clayton, but Teri wouldn't know how to do that yet. Clayton nodded to Elena. "go run Love, we'll join you as soon as we get things worked out." it was more of an order, and they waited until Elena was out of the house before they started talking. and they talked for an hour in hushed tones, occasionally Teri, or Clayton would yell at one another, but for the most part, no one in the village could even guess that Clayton and Teri where arguing.

they argued for an hour and a half, and when they finally came back out both looked happier. better somehow, Clayton didn't look so guilty, and Teri had lost his anger, and they both had come to terms with each other, though the matter of which one was stronger still had to be settled, they where satisfied for now.

Elena was a white streak of fur as she bounded over to them as they walked out of the house,pausing only long enough to gauge her jump, tackling clayton with a happy, playful growl. Having tackled him because she hadn't been sure how teri'd react to a full grown wolf suddenly sitting on his chest. Which...was what she was doing to clayton. Her mouth hanging open in a doggy grin, her tongue lagging out as she sat on her mate's chest, her tail wagging so hard it was stirring up dust, she looked the picture of perfect happiness. More out of relief they hadnt killed each other then anything else. Woofing softly her ears came forward, looking at the both, wanting to run. Wanting to be with them. Though if anyone was paying attention, something was off in her scent. A sight adding of something more. That scent that said for the first time in years, the mated alphas were expecting....not that she knew that. But someone would eventually notice

Clayton yelped when he was tackled and laughed as he nuzzled Elena shifting obediently into a wolf, Teri scowling as he concentrated, trying to morph, snarling in annoyance when he failed, looking at Elena, trying to use her to find his center, Clayton uttering a small encouraging woof once Teri finally started to transform, landing on four paws he beamed happily, wiggling his toes in the earth before trotting off, tail high in the air, Clayton snarling in annoyance at seeing that, rolling onto all fours as he took off after Teri, who had no idea that the high tail meant he was challenging for Alpha. Teri did cringe when Clayton snarled at him, and let his instincts take hold as he rolled onto his belly, baring himself to the bigger male, the much, much bigger male. even as a wolf Teri was a scrawny little bitch. Clayton huffed, pleased with Teri's submissiveness and trotted into the forest, waiting for the other two so they could run, Teri looking utterly baffled at himself as he followed.

Elena snorted as she trotted after them, bending down to lick teri's snort, giving him a encouraging nuzzle, glad that he hadn't been hurt. She knew she'd have to explain when he'd change back,but for now, she was going to enjoy the run.

Two hours later elena smiled as she shifted back, laying her head on clayton's furry side as she ran her fingers through teri's hair,absently stroking his ears.Not at all finding it weird to be human when they were wolves. Just enjoying the dog pile. Turning her head a little she looked at clay, huffing softly."So does this mean we're all sleeping in the same bed?A happy little dog pile?"She teased looking at the two wolves who seemingly were getting along

they both let out simultaneous woofs as she shifted, Teri laying his head, massive compared to her now, though as a wolf he'd been smaller than her, such a tiny thing! he was clearly a runt, and yet he was so dominant! it was rather amusing. Teri panted happily, his tail wagging as she stroked his ears, Clayton licking her back, grooming her as she talked, both of them pausing to consider then offering her a single nod, neither of them at all willing to return to their human forms yet. Teri watched Clayton's tail wagging back and forth, a look in his eye much like a puppies, Elena could see, Clayton could not as Teri licked his lips and settled into a crouch, ready to pounce on Clayton's moving tail, unable to hold back this time.

Elena squealed in laughter as teri pounced on clayton's tail, burying her fae against clayton's side as she muffled her laughter. Before looking up at her disgruntled mate, biting her lip to keep from laughing in his face. "Poor clay."She smiled wrapping her arms around him, laying a smacking kisso n his wet and cold nose.

Clayton howled in pain when Teri pounced, and he snarled at the much smaller male, who blinked innocently with a mouthful of Clayton's tail, the older wolf grumbling and gently cuffing Teri, much like he would a small pup before he licked Elena's face, Teri barking as he raced around them, unable to restrain himself anymore as he bounded around. he wanted to play! he wanted to play! play with me play with me! he screamed in body language alone as he bounded around, barking and yapping and growling as he settled onto the ground, head flat, his rear wiggling in the air as he begged them to play with him Clayton grumbling a little. he hated playing.

Elena laughed, shaking her head. Knowing clayton hated playing. Looking at her mate even as she moved, pouncing on teri, doing a seemless pass into wolf, the female pouncing and playing as rough as teri. Hours of play, with clayton looking on hffing every once and awhile, had the two laughing and playing all that much harder.When the sun started to set elena collasped next to clay her head resting on his side, looking tired and worn out. The pregnant werewolf not having the staminia to keep up with the younger werewolf. The last few days had taken everything out of her.Chuffing softly she yawned,starting to fall asleep.

Teri had a blast, playing with Elena and occasionally trying to get Clayton to play, the larger wolf ignoring all attempts and simply batting Teri away when he got annoying. Clayton did watch very carefully to make sure they weren't getting too rough with each other, and looked amused when Elena finally collapsed, Teri whining at the loss of his playmate before he too dragged himself over to Clayton and curled up, going to sleep right then and there, shifting back into human form, not enough of a wolf yet to be able to hold the form while he was asleep. Clayton rolled his eyes and shifted into human form, carefully nudging Elena to her feet as he picked up the sleeping Teri, urging Elena into the house and onto the bed, laying Teri next to her before he crawled into bed with them, feeling whole for the first time in his life, feeling content and happy he too drifted off to sleep to wait out the morning.

Elena smiiled curling up with them. The world was perfect for them.

A few weeks later the female wolf was outside, having just come back from a run by herself, her tail caught between her feet when she heard laughter. Letting her tail go she looked at the two laughing at her, before stiff leggedly walking over to him, leaning against clayton's legs to get apologizing pets for laughing at her. The girl had grown comfortable around them, easily entertained as she let herself getcomfortable with teri around. Though today, more then any other day, she smelled pregnant. Her scent shifting decidely into that stage were her body was changing to accomadate the litter. Though she didn't know it, teri and clayton would surely pick it up. And...the rest of the pack when they found out, would be torn between happiness and anger. After all, not many liked elena for her differences, the way she lived as more wolf then human, or liked that she'd accepted a outsider as a mate...there'd surely be problems arising from what should be good news.

over the weeks Teri had gotten more and more confortable in his wolf skin, and Clayton had settled down, accepting that Teri wasn't going to try and usurp his reign, though Teri was definitely the dominant when in bed, no matter what Clay did, or naught tricks he used, Teri always ended up on top, fucking the life, and the fight, out of Clayton. and even worse Teri won every single verbal fight they had, several of the pack member's had taken to calling Teri a girl, because he acted like one most of the time, fussing over his appearance and denying Clayton even a single verbal win. they never called Teri that to Teri's face though, not after the first time. the poor wolf was only an inch smaller that clay, who was the biggest wolf in the pack, and Teri, who was the smallest save for the pups, had kicked his ass so bad the poor wolf was still recovering.

Teri was still too new to being a wolf to realize that Elena was pregnant, but Clayton had noticed, Clayton was overjoyed. and found it more than amusing that every time he rubbed her belly she gave him a funny look. "Elena." Clayton finally murmured, watching Teri check his reflection in the pond before stooping down to take a drink. "you do realize that your pregnant right?" he finally asked, lifting an amused eyebrow, several pack member's pausing to see her reaction, it was always funny when a female wolf didn't realize she was pregnant and had to have it pointed out to her. "she is!?" Teri demanded whipping his head around to stare at the two, several of the pack laughing at him. many of them liked Teri, he was funny, and he kept the children occupied so they didn't have to.

The wolf's head snapped up as she looked up at her mate, twisting to look at her stomach. Huffing softly. snorting really. The wolf not beliving. Turning to press a nose against her stomach before she shifted back, wrinkling her nose as she looked at her mate."What are you talking about?I'd know if I was pregnant!"She protested poking him. Still riding the embarassment of being caught chasing her own tail, she wasnt about to admit she hadn't known.

Teri blinked a little as he came over, sniffing her all over like he was in wolf form before bounded over to several other females to compare scents, this making everyone laugh all over again as he bounded back to Elena sniffing her all over again. "she does smell funny." he finally agreed, Clayton smirking a little. "your hormones are all over love, and you can't deny you've been having cravings. i just watched you drink a cup of coffee this morning, and you hate coffee."

Back
Top Bottom