Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolven Whims

Elena moaned softly as she was pinned shifting a little. Not to get away but to get more comfortable. Maybe she shouldnt had teased him so much, but it was fun and it proved he wanted her. And her broken heart and bruised pride took comfort in that. Baring her teeth in a snarl as her face was pressed against the ground she sighed as he slid into her, turning her head to look at him as she breathed easier, "Yours.'She whispered, relaxing, submitting as she closed her eyes, pain lancing her heart for a moment, remembering clayton for a fleeting moment before opening her eyes again, seeing teri and wanting him. Moaning as his teeth bit at her, sighing softly as she fisted her hands, claws biting hard into her hands as she went still under him, sweet and submissive. While she enjoyed sex, and was usually more active, for their first time, well the first time when they were both in control of themselves, she was submissive and quiet, the perfect alpha female, submissive yet dominate in having him work for it, but willing to submit to his hands and needs.

he panted as he rode her, thrusting into her as he nuzzled her and kissed her, licking along her back as he thrust into her, panting hard, unaware of the bright golden eyes watching them, almost an accusation, hurt, but unsurprised. Clayton was watching them, the massive wolf simply sitting there, his pelt darker than most, almost starting to turn black in most places, he simply sat there, and waited for her to notice him before he stood up and turned, walking away, making sure she saw him walking away, Teri was completely oblivious to everything, growling as he fucked her, licking her neck, cleaning the wounds. "Mine." he whispered softly nibbling at her earlobe, getting closer and closer to his own orgasm, reaching down and stroking her clit, wanting her to cum too.

Elena jerked surprised when she saw her mate walking away, pain and heartbreak ripping her apart. Realizing she was just as bad."Clayton!Clay!"She yelled struggling away from the other, scrambling, running after the wolf. Catching up to him she wrapped her arms around his neck, clinging to him,desperate to make him stay. Her climax bliss fading as she struggled to figure out what to do."Clay I can explain."

Teri gasped as she pulled away, looking stunned and confused as she ran off, tilting his head a little but letting her go, feeling his own heartbreak as he watched her run off for another male, sighing a little. Clay had shifted back to human form, turning his dark angry eyes on her, letting out a dark snarl. "there's no need to explain, your just teaching me a lesson huh!?" he demanded, sounding seriously pissed. he'd always had a wicked temper. he huffed angrily turning away from her with a small snarl, pacing angrily back and forth. "i wanted to make him a part of the pack! not become my fucking replacement!"

Elena winced a little, lowering her head looking at the ground. Even knowing she had hurt them both...this was to much. She was stressed and she was hurt herself. She'd watched for years as clayton went from man to man...was he really going to blame her for looking for comfort with the one other person who'd managed to touch her heart. Tilting her head as she waved Teri back, not wanting the other to be the target of Clay's anger. Knowing she'd take the punishment, but she didn't want to get teri involved, her heart was hurting to much to be able to handle getting him hurt because of her.

"Not everything is about you clayton!"She snarled, pulling her hair bak into a pony tail, tying it back out of her face as she watched her mate pace."I've put up with more shit from you then anyone else in the pack. So I like someone else so I did something about it, you should understand that philosophy. You live by it enough."

Teri growled, but stayed back, his eyes narrowed angrily, his wolfen instincts almost demanding that he fight Clayton for the right to have Elena, but he hung back, uncertain, and not willing to get into a fight he wasn't completely certain that he could win. Clayton snarled viciously at Elena, his hand snapping out and grabbing her by the throat, fury in his eyes as he squeezed. she would still be able to breath, but not much. then he sighed, the rage fading, replaced by hurt as he released her, she wouldn't even have bruises in the morning. "i'm sorry." he whispered softly. "...i know, i'm not the best mate in the world...but i love you Elena..i always will..." and he had never hurt her, not much. maybe a smack, or a gentle choking now and then, where many Alpha wolves would beat and rape their women, Clayton was unusually gentle with Elena.

"i know i'm not the most faithful, but..i needed a male... i can't just." he sighed and shook his head. "never mind..i'll see you later." he decided, turning and shifting, running away from her, needing to be alone to nurse his hurt pride."Elena...are you ok?" Teri asked softly, immediately rushing forward and nuzzling her. "i'm so sorry, i didn't know you'd get in trouble..." he muttered softly, gently running his hands over her arms, trying to comfort her.

Elena whimpered softly leaning into the taller wolf, burying her face against his chest as she cried. Having gone out of her way to never risk hurting clayton's feelings, it hurt to do it by accident, by doing it by having something she needed. The comfort she felt, the feelings she felt while in teri's arms heaed the part of her heart, and her pride, that had been deeply wounded by clayton's males. Snifflings she sighed softly.

"I knew, and I still made the choice.Dont worry."She said softly sniffling because she didn't know if clay'd completely abandon her now, and it hurt beyond anything else at the idea of him leaving.

Teri held her closely, sighing a little. it hurt him to see her hurting, and no matter what she said he knew it was partially, if not all his fault. well dammit he was going to fix it. "come on, let's go back." he murmured softly, gently nuzzling her neck. "he'll come back, it's still his pack, your still his woman, and he'll probably fight me for the right to both." and he would roll over and let Clayton take them, and dominate Teri...if he could anyway. if not, well then he'd kick Clay's ass and he'd keep them both, or leave, he could always leave..that would fix everything right? "i wish i knew why he bit me." he muttered softly to himself, shaking his head as he turned, looking where Clayton had vanished, swallowing hard. he wanted to go after the other male, and get the answers he deserved, but Elena needed him more.

Elena rubbed her eyes, shaking her head."He said he wanted you part of the pack."She flinched a little, remembering what else he'd said. Sighing softly as she pulled away she headed for the pack village, holding his hand though, more to make sure she didn't fall because of the tears blinding her, more then leading him.

he huffed darkly, scowling angrily about it and shook his head. "the bastard can fuck off." he growled darkly. "i had to get seventeen stitches because of him!" of course, after the fever the pain hadn't really mattered anymore, and he never did realize that the wounds had healed without a scar, all of his wounds. he paused, looking startled at his shoulder, his head tilted, blinking stupidly at it before shaking his head and continuing on, carefully leading Elena into the village. "still, he does have a good tight ass." giving her the clue to realize that Clayton had...bottomed....

Elena stumbled, startled at hte information as she processed it. Pausing in the middle of the trail to look at him, before starting to walk with him again. Trying to figure out how to ask without seeming nosy. But...if she was right, and clay had bottomed...did that mean clay'd given up on being alpha?Her heart ached at the idea, and she needed to talk to him, but for the moment, she'd let him go for now."I don't want to know that...but did...he..."She bit her lip blushing as she looked at him

he blinked down at her, his head tilted. "do it willingly? well... not not really, he bitched the entire time." he admitted looking amused. "but i had handcuffs and he didn't." he paused, looking stricken. "i'm sorry! i'm being totally insensitive right now!" he couldn't beleive how much of an ass he was being. "anyway come on, lets go take a nap or something." he decided. "i could give you a massage maybe?" something to help her to calm down, he hated to see her cry.

Elena nodded slightly, waving away his concern."Don't worry. You're not being...I asked."She said tilting her head as they walked into town, smiling."A massage would be nice."she said pausing, looking torn. Because her house was the one she shared with clay, and she didn't want to make things worse by invading his space...she was just so confused.

he blinked at her and gently squeezed her shoulder. "you go ahead." he murmured softly, noticing that look. "go talk to him." he ordered giving her a gentle push towards the cottage, where one could see Clayton stalking around inside, still sulking, but probably not so angry anymore. Teri gave her another nudge and turned towards the sounds of playing children, he could help babysit for a while. which left her no choice but to face Clayton.

Elena looked frustrated as she was abandoned to being made talk to clay. Sighing softly as she walked into the house, she watched him stalk through the kitchen away from her, whistling softly to get his attention as he seemingly didn't notice, though she knew he could smell her."C-clay?"She asked softly, nervously.Despite him never really truly hurting her, he was bgger then she was, and scared her sometimes. Espicially when their fight was her fault.

Clayton growled a little as he glanced at her, but didn't move to yell at her, or attack her this time. "why aren't you with Teri?" he demanded, a pout in his voice. at least he wasn't angry about it anymore, though he was holding a turkey sandwitch in his hand, his favorite comfort food. he sighed a little and turned away from her, sitting down at the kitchen table, sinkin his teath into his meal. "i can't blame you... if you run off with him... i'm not the best mate in the world..." he sighed a little. "i can't blame you for cheering on me at all..."

Elena winced as she sat down across from him, resting her arms on the table as she looked at the flat surface. Not meeting his eyes, though pain showed on her face. It hurt to see him eating the sandwich."I needed to talk to you....and..I know you're not, but I love you."She said softly, biting her nails."I...I don't know what happened, but it did."She sighed, "No....thats just a excuse. What I did was wrong, and I'm sorry."She said softly tears in her voice.

Clay sighed a little. "no, i know what happened..." he admitted. "i just sort of thought... i don't know what i thought...he's hard to resist." he admitted simply. "i didn't even mean to bed him, he looked so scrawny." he admitted shaking his head a little. "he smelled so damn GOOD! and he's fucking DOMINANT." he admitted shaking his head, staring at his sandwich. "i love you too..you do know that don't you?" he asked softly looking up at her, eyes full of misery and pain, the way he looked every time he cheated on her, only doubled this time. "i know it's wrong for me to do the things that i do but i can't help myself... and with him...it was even worse, i didn't stand a chance.

"No, you didn't."She smiled a little, remembering how good teri smelled, shifting around the table to snuggle into her mate's side, resting her head on his shoulder.Not answering his question about knowing he loved her.in her heart she knew it, desperately needed it, but every time this happened her mind beat her up for being a soft hearted fool who loved a man who didn't love her. After a few long moments she nodded."....I know..."

he sighed a little and let his head fall forward into his hands. "i fucked everything up." he muttered softly. "i can't even run the pack properly now... i'm not a very good wolf... i used to me..." he sighed and laid on the table, his eyes closed now. "i won't do it again, i don't need to now." he admitted softly shaking his head. "i didn't even realize what i was looking for until i met him...the stupid human who could hold more alcohol than me...who fucking cheats in bed." he smiled a little. "maybe it's because he reminds me of you." he sounded tired, he probably hadn't been sleeping well...guilt tended to do that to a person. either way he was mostly babbling to himself at that point.

"He reminds you of me?How?"She smiled nudging him out of the seat manhandling him into the bedroom, udressing him without taking her time to look him over, bullying him into bed.Stripping herself she crawled in after him,"Ok, that one time with the handcuffs was just because I wanted to see what'd you do if you woke up wearing them."She teased before sighing laying on her side, gently stroking his hair."You're a good wolf.You...you just had to find what you needed."She said her eyes pained, because it hurt that she hadn't been enough.

he smirked a little. "both of you can bully me into the bed without problem." he teased, allowing her to manhandle him and strip him down, his firm well muscled chest wide and covered in fuzz, different from Teri's slender, hairless frame. "your both overly stubborn, overly dominant..." he sighed a little as he wrapped his arms around her. "i'm sorry i hurt you so." he murmured softly, whining lightly as he nuzzled her neck. "you should be enough, your everything i could ever ask for, you make me feel whole...but..." he sighed a little. "so does he... i don't even know whats going on with me anymore, everything was so much simpler before..." before Clayton had become the Pack Leader, before everything had gone to hell. Clay was still learning how to lead his pack, how to be a real wolf instead of a loner. he was still learning how to get along with other people.

Elena laughed softly, leaning into his hold, her naked frame fitting easily against his, looking small and frail against her larger mate. Tucking her head under his chin she smiled, wrapping her arms around around waist."We'll deal with it.We'll figure out what needs to be done.We're in this together"She said,even though she knew about the difficulties, and she wished she could give him back the simple life, but she couldn't. Not without condemning the pack to a life of inner fighting as the males fought to be alpha.So many would be killed if it came to that."You know it only hurt because I spend to much time as a wolf, and not human."She said. And it was true, while it would have hurt had just been human, the abuse she'd suffered as a child,forced to be in wolf more then a child had left the wolf instincts to strong in her.

"I like you in my bed.Only reason to bully you there."She laughed softly, leaning back to look at him. Teasing,trying to make him feel better. Like always, she was more worried about his own wellbeing then her own.

he sighed a little and closed his eyes. "i know." he muttered softly, gently stroking her cheek. "but i shouldn't hurt you anyway...i'm so used to being single, and so used to being alone that i forget my actions hurt people..." he huffed a little and kissed her forehead then nuzzled her chin. "we should bring him in here later... explain things to him... well, i guess that i'm the one that needs to be the one who explains things..." he sighed a little. "actually... i should probably explain things to you too..."

Elena smiled a little, raising her head to kiss him slowly."hmm explaining things would be nice."She said shifting, running her hands over his chest. Like always, ater she'd forgiven him for cheating,after the hurt went away for the moment, she had every intention of reclaiming him.Even if she didn't have sex, she needed to touch him.Shifting kissing his chest as she waited for the explanation.Just because he was talking didnt' mean she couldn't multitasking."Explain to me, then explaining to teri will be easier."

Back
Top Bottom