Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolven Whims

he hesitated a little and then nodded. "thank you." he muttered softly heading into the shower, turning on the water and scrubbing himself until he was in pain from the rough scrubbing. trying to wash the memories of being shot at, being bitten away. it didn't work, he could only hope that sleep would bring him some peace, but he knew better, he was going to have nightmares. and he did, he whimpered as he writhed on the bed, running from Wolves and men with Bullets, Yelping loudly as they caught him, ripping into him, shooting him, yanking himself away, yelping again when he fell out of the bed, panting hard, checking himself over for injuries, sighing softly and closing his eyes. "fuck..."

Elena was in the room within moments, nearly falling over him in her rush to see what was wrong. A feral snarl on her face as she looked around for the danger. Before relaxing, realizing he was dreaming. Bending down next to him she crouched so they were almost nose to nose, close enough to kiss, close enough to see the blue flecks in her green eyes. "That wouldn't be uncomfortable on the floor."She said softly, trying to lighten the mood by commenting on his word of fuck.

he sighed a little as he rubbed his face and shook his head. "you don't need to be that close." he growled crossly gently nudging her away from him, his testosterone rushing through him, making him grouchy, making him want to own her, claim her, make her his, wanting to be Alpha, to be boss. "besides, i'd rather fuck on the floor than live through that damn nightmare again." he admitted sighing a little, shaking his head. "god i'm hungry, is Dinner ready?"

She shuddered a little, pressing a hand against her face, rubbing her face to as she stood up. Trying very,very hard not to offer just that. sniffing a little, even though she smelled his arousal, his need, she was willing to let him go for the moment, because he needed to eat. Trying to ignore her own body's reaction to the mental image of fucking on the floor. Hoping that he was still not using his nose, and hoping he'd ignore it for a moment. At least long enough to fee him."Yea. Food's done."She smiled heading back downstairs putting out the five steaks, a few pieces of bread and bacon."Meat's the best to eat. And you're going to eat more. Our bodies consume food faster, so we need to eat more."

he grinned at the promise of food and followed her downstairs, nearly drooling at the sight of the food, licking his lips a little he sat down in a chair staring at the steaks, feeling as if he could eat all five of them. in the end he could only eat two, but that was along with half the rasher of bacon and three slices of bread, damn he was nice and full. "that was Delicious, thank you." he murmured once he'd finished, having used as many table manners as he'd been able to manage, as if to prove that just because he was turning into an animal, that he wasn't going to act like one.

'You're welcome."She said smiling as she polished off the rest of the food, tilting her head as she sighed. Resting her chin in her hand she looked sad. This should be her mate she was cooking for taking care of. instead she was cleaning up his mistakes. Though she liked teri, it hurt that clayton just didn't care. Sighing as she shook her head to rid herself of the feelings starting to do dishes."We'll go out back and work getting you to change on command, instead of when you're afraid as soon as I do these."

he sighed a little, staring up at the ceiling before lifting an eyebrow at her. "but i've never changed..." he had, several times, but he'd been so panicked and tired that he couldn't remember. "here, let me help." he offered, standing up and rinsing, then drying all of the dishes, leaving them out for her to put away, since he didn't know where they went. "i was wondering." he admitted softly. "about Clayton, being bisexual, you don't think that only half of him has found his life mate?" he asked curiously. "i mean, if he was straight, he'd be only with you right? but being bi sexual, maybe that part of him that likes men is seeking the male half of his soul?" it made sense to Teri, and hopefully it would make her feel better. "just a thought..."

Elena shrugged a little not loking at him. It made some sort of warped sense, but it didnt make it hurt less, knowing that she wasn't enough."It's a good thought."She smiled, more indulgent to make him feel better then that she actually did feel good. "You have. For awhile while I was chasing you and the hunters. but you did it because you were afraid. Not because you were in control."She said putting the dishes away.

he offered her a small smile, knowing that he hadn't helped her at all and sighed a little, rinsing off a plate, biting his lip a little. "i'm sorry." he muttered softly. "that you had to chase me i mean... i didn't know, there where people with guns, and there where wolves all over hell.. i was so tired i can't even remember changing." he shrugged a little and set the last plate onto the stack and glanced at her. "have i thanked you yet? for saving me?...those...hunters, they where trying to kill me, that's about the only thing i can remember." he admitted swallowing hard. "will they come after me again?"

"No you havent, but you're welcome"She smiled a little before sighing."They shouldn't. At least not here. I killed one of their hunters last year when they killed a child. I was willing to tolerate them as long as they didn't tresspass into my land. After that...no. They shouldn't come here. They wont risk going to war for a halfbreed, not when they're down a few hunters."She said, while she'd killed one, she knew clayton had killed more. he was by far the more violent of the alpha pair.

he nodded a little and sighed a little. "when i leave though, will they go after me?" he asked his head tilted a little. "probably, i should buy a gun." he decided sighing a little shaking his head a little. "so...halfbreed...should i be insulted?" he asked lifting an eyebrow at her his head tilted a little, though he looked amused. he cracked his knuckles and then his neck and looked at her expectantly. "so, how do i transform?"

"No. You shouldn't. Your smell better then any other half breed I've smelled."She said, oooohh for a werewolf to admit someone smelled good was almost a sexual overture. Not that she'd ever tell him that. Hopefully he'd think she was just being nice. though a slight blush colored her face as she bullied him outside, making him sit down on the ground and sitting next to im."Be calm. Focus on what you want to do. Feeling your hands going to paws, hair to fur..."

he blinked at her and blushed hard, sniffing at his own shirt. "i smell good?" he asked looking rather sheepish as she allowed her to manhandle him to the outside, settling onto the ground and closing his eyes, sighing softly as he tried to relax, licking his lips as he wiggled his toes, trying to focus on making himself into a wolf. for a long time nothing happened, then he began to shift, his body morphing, making him whimper slightly as he opened his eyes, clothes ripping as his body expanded, fur sprouting, until a full grown, very large wolf stood where he had been sitting, blinking at her. he made a very handsome wolf, he was sandy colored, mottled with browns and tans, a black spot on his tail making it look like he'd accidentally set it in ink. "urf." he stated, his head tilted, looking himself over, looking uncertain and confused, wondering how he was supposed to communicate.

Elena laughed softly as she gently petted his head, brushing her fingers through the thick hair at his ruff, pressing a kiss to his wet cold nose."You are such a pretty boy aren't you?Yes yo uare."She smiled looking him over before shifting herself. Knowing communication was somewhat easier wolf to wolf, instead of wolf to human. Getting up she smiled at him, her own tail batting against hs side as she wagged it. Yipping softly, greeting him as she moved closer, her nose brushing against his side, sniffing him though she made it look like she was just nudging him towards the woods. Her ears cocked, head tilted. Wagging her tail.The body language asking her question.'Run?Want to run?' She let her jaw fall open into a doggy grin.

he wuffed a little, ears up, head tall, tail perked high, showing his dominance, showing his Alpha. and as of right then he was the Alpha, being that Clayton was gone Teri was the strongest wolf in the pack right then, no one knew if he was stronger than Clayton or not, but they would no doubt find out as soon as Clayton came back, the man was not one to let someone claim power they didn't have. it was going to be a hell of a fight, but for then Teri was just hyper as hell, bouncing on his paws as she offered, turning tail and taking off into the woods, unleashing an overjoyed howl as he spread his long legs, and took off as fast as he could, loving the feeling of running.

Elena yipped happily as she tore after him. It was so much fun to go for a run. A few hours later she leaned down to get a drink, leaning into the more dominate wolf, panting as she laid down at the water's edge, panting. Enjoying the post run laziness. For the moment content to just lay near the creek near the village. Yawning, she wagged her tail looking up at him, offering a naptime.

he panted softly and sat down next to her, ears pricked, staring out at everything, simply content to look and feel and see, enjoying his experience as a wolf, even if he did want to chase his tail, most halfbreed's did when they transformed for the first time, it was amazing that Teri hadn't, incredible self control. he huffed a little and watched a fish swimming in the creek, bending down and taking a drink, lapping at the water as he contemplated human things and wolf things. he had a sudden urge to stay, to be with the pack...to belong for once in his life...

Elena woofed out a laugh leaning against him, amused that he had managed to not chase his tail she huffed out a sigh, her nose buried in his neck before sighing, shifting back the human woman leaning against him, resting her cheek against his fur."That was a very good run Though I had been looking forward to seeingi you chase your tail."She teased.

he huffed a little and shifted slowly back into man form, licking his lips a little. "i wanted to." he admitted with a small laugh. "every damn time it wagged it nearly made me jump!" he grinned a little. "that was the most amazing thing i've ever done." he admitted licking his lips a little. "flying through the air like that! and all those SMELLS!" he was completely excited now, most people where after their first transformation, and Teri had taken to being a wolf so well. he had felt so at home in the wolfs body. "god that was amazing!"

Elena laughed, totally relaxing as his excited chatter filled the air. alughing delighted that he'd had fun she got to her feet stretching, totally oblivious to the fact she was naked. Soon the whole clothing-no clothing thing wouldn't matter, like most wolves she didnt seen any difference between the two."Wait till you go on a hunt. Smelling and chasing something for dinner is amazing. A total rush."

he smirked a little as she stretched, not even realizing that he was naked yet. "i really wish that you would find some clothes." he admitted. "you are very distracting." he shook his head. "i don't think i could hunt, i've never killed anything in my life! i'm going to school to be a Vet, i try to save life not take it away." still, the thought of chasing something down, gripping it in his jaws, dragging it tot he ground...it made him want to run again, made him want to go find something to hunt, made him want it.

Elena looked at him, eyes diluating a little as she took in the sight of his naked body, swallowing hard even as her scent carried the smell of her lust. Shivering a little she laughed, delighted and amused at his words."If you haven't noticed we're far from where our clothes are."She pointed out before smiling."You want to hunt don't you?To stalk something?To take it as your own?"She muttered, walking towards him, a slow looping walk that said she knew she was the baddest thing living in the woods, and that this was her woods, and she was at the top of the food chain. While everything else was just food. Growling softly as she struggled with her lust, a common problem after a arun. Either sex or a hunt... werewolves spent alot of time doing the three F's, fighting, feeding or fucking...to end a run without any of them was leaving her frustrated a little. Despite being delighted with him. Struggling to keep control as she teased him.

he smirked a little, his cock half hard from the run, glancing at her his nostrils flaring wide as his instincts kicked in licking his lips a little/ "yes, i want to hunt something." he admitted his voice laced with lust. "i want to own something." he hissed softly his eyes the yellow green of a wolf as he got to his feet, slowly advancing on her. he had already claimed her once, and he was having issues watching her strut as if she was the boss. she wasn't the boss HE was the boss! he pounced on her, wrestling her to the ground, pinning her down, breasts tot he ground, pressing his hot, hard cock against her cunt. "i want to own YOU." he growled in her ear, humping her a little, teasing her, mounting her like the Alpha Wolf he was, panting against her neck as his teeth clamped around her, holding her down as he pressed his head against her cunt, and thrust, filling her, claiming her, owning her.

Elena moaned softly growling as she was pinned, relaxing slowly. Submitting to being mounted, to being owned by this alpha wolf. "Own me?You wish."She growled squirming out of his hold as he thrust against her. Whimpering as his teeth ripped her skin. Panting as she scrambled a few paces in front of him, panting as blood glistened on her neck. Despite submitting to him before, this time she knew perfectly well what she was risking by giving in. Last time had been instinct to calm a frightened wolf, this she knew he was a alpha wolf, and she was a alpha female. She submitted easily to no one. Not that she wasn't willing to belong to him, she was. He just had to prove himself worthy of claiming her."You're going to have to hunt then."She said spinning on her toes, running for the woods. She was so going to make him work for it.

he snarled as she pulled away baring long canines at her as he got to his feet, cock hard, ready as he looked her over, a slow smirk playing his lips. "i ran for three days straight." he hissed softly. "what makes you think you can outlast me?" he demanded before he took off after her, racing through the tree's, grabbing at her hair and arms, and ankles, trying to trip her, stop her, pin her. it took him almost two hours to grab her, catching hold of her elbow he yanked her back, grabbing her ankle, forcing her to the ground, grabbing her neck in his teath again, panting hard. "your MINE!" he snarled softly as he pinned her down, pressing her wrists to the ground, thrusting into her once more, trying to own her yet again.

Back
Top Bottom