Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Search of Freedom (Colonel.Castle)

Shards~Of~Roses

Supernova
Violeta stood out on her balcony as she just couldn't stand the movements down below the royal sector of the planet. As the youngest daughter of seven children of the king much was expected of her. Her old brothers and sisters had conquered planets in hours yet she refused to do such things. She felt like forcing things on people was wrong in every since of her being knew this to be true. The religion that power is only taken not gained is not something she never agreed with. While in truth she was one of the strongest of her people. Her power of flight, creation, movement with her mind and the ability to see into the future was something they had never seen at such an amount before. While her older brothers and sisters had one maybe two of her abilities no one other than her father had all and even there there was rumor how she could one day become stronger than him. Looking to the heavens seeing the two moons as they stayed in the sky she gave a sigh before looking back into her room. With one last look she flared her power around her and shot out of into the sky. Leaving the planet for good as she traveled to her hideaway. Only once there she entered her ship which would get her across the universe but then she would have to rely on her own power.

Finally getting to a safe distance she left her ship once again setting off to find a planet she could hide away in. She really didn't know what she could do as she moved quickly she found earth. It was young and quite stunning in her mind as she went to where the moonless night was over the planet and landed. She moved through the skies trying to keep herself hidden. Only as she moved to land she saw what the people were wearing she quickly created clothes that covered her black outfit and her purple tribal tattoos. Even the one that was on her face disappeared as she moved out onto the street. She wasn't sure what this place was like as she kept moving through everything taking it all in and within a week she had figured out the English language in New York and even created herself a name got a job at a cafe. Originally she made herself money to get an apartment she was quiet happy with how things were going so far.

Her now long black hair with the streaks of purple shined in the moonlight as she walked through the new york park she heard screams. Her eyes suddenly glazed over in purple as she saw a woman being thrown down. As her eyes returned to her human green eyes she moved quickly her clothes changing as she took off in the sky a trail of purple star dust behind her as she moved to the men picking on up and throwing him away. "What do you think your doing" she asked as she created a blanket and coat for the woman to cover herself with. She really couldn't believe this.

(You can come in here saying he was coming to save the woman as well but she beat him to it)

At the sound of screams, Galo perked up and closed his blue-green eyes, pushing off the ground and took flight, one fist outstretched before him as he rocketed up into the sky of New York. As he weaved back and forth between the buildings as he had time and time again, he concentrated on the voice, his mind quickly determining the location of it's owner and he altered his course, speeding up to an obscene speed. Blasting through the sky at such velocities would leave little time for a normal man to think, let alone remember, but then again, Galo wasn't a normal man or even human; those people couldn't fly. It seemed like only the other day when he flew for the first time on his own home planet as a child, his mother and father so proud that he'd gained his powers so early. Then he'd shown promise of more, something seen very seldom outside of the royalties, and they boasted and radiated with delight; their son would have more than just flight.

Sadly, they wouldn't live to see what all he would gain. Not long after, his planet was invaded and conquered by a neighboring, power hungry people. As their armies spread, people became desperate, like his parents, banishing themselves and their loved ones into the darkness of space in an attempt to flee, most not surviving. He must have been lucky, as his ship fled the atmosphere, quickly making his planet shrink behind him until nothing was left but a memory. Days he'd spent alone in the void, traveling much too fast to really see anything of value, until he slowed and came upon the Earth. Such a strange planet, he'd thought at the time, though he didn't complain as he could easily blend with the primitive inhabitants. Over time, he'd found friends and a family, growing up with them reading stories of superheroes and villains, secretly smirking at how real they could seem to him, yet obviously fantasy to everyone else. Until, one day, he'd decided that he would make them real to everyone else, running through the same routines he is now for the first of many times.

With a shake of his head, he looked about as he reached his destination, landing in the park just a few feet from the earlier scream's source. "What seems to be th-" Stopping mid-sentence, Galo noticed something he didn't expect, or someone, rather. The origin of his flight over was covered in a blanket and coat, and a man lay writhing in pain some ways away next to a tree, another woman standing next to her seeming to give off a sort of aura. "Who...are you?" he asked the girl with green eyes.

Violeta looked up as she heard someone approaching. As her eyes landed on the male she wasn't sure what to think, he had similar powers to her own it seemed yet as she heard his question her face seemed to still for a second as her eyes closed behind the mask she wore. "Violeta" she stated as it was her Rienkian name but she really didn't care of the moment. "And you?" she asked him not really sure what to think at the moment as she kept her attention on him she sensed movement coming towards her as the man who she had thrown had gotten up and was now running at her. She only looked over to him with her eyes and instantly he was hovering in the air still unable to move. The male started to panic as she placed cuffs and chained him fully down to the ground with what looked like glowing purple chains as it was her signature to have it glowing purple.

"I believe I'll leave him to you" she said as she started to float up towards the sky as he was. "just place cuffs on him and the chains will disappear" she stated as she started to turn away her black and purple curls swirling around her as she moved her knee length boots shorts shorter than anything seen and the top that covered only her breast that had two straps that wrapped around her flat toned stomach. "Have a nice night" she said as she flew off she had recognized his energy and knew this wasn't good she hadn't thought to find someone who no doubt would hate her people more than she herself did.

Shaking his head to regain his mind, Galo furrowed his brows and brought his hand up to rub his temples as he stared at the man chained to the ground. With a flick of his wrists and a minute amount of focus, the ground wrapped snugly around the man's wrists and ankles and shifted to hard rock, pinning him down in place of the purple chains used by Violeta. As she had said, though, they did indeed disappear once he was cuffed down again.

Turning back to the woman, he quickly looked her over, asking if she was alright. Once he was certain she was fine, he helped her to her feet, and helped her search for her purse. "Make sure you call the police and tell them to come here to pick up this trash. I'm sorry I can't stay and wait for them with you." With a smile and a hug from the young woman, he took off to the skies again, following an unseen trail that he was sure was left by the other like him, quickly picking up up speed in hope of catching up.

Violeta was a little uneasy as she flew her mind going over all that she had learned when first schooled on her planet. She knew of all the races that her father and people had taken over. It was something burned into her mind. The fact that had recorded the first planet take over made it worse for her as she knew that it had been the man back there home planet. He was one of them and her father had taken everything from him. While she had just been born at the time it still didn't matter her people took his home from him. The guilt ate away at her as she moved through the skies, before she sensed him actually following her. She moved higher in the skies and then stopped floating there as she waited. She wasn't sure if he would know just what she was maybe he was just as young as she was only he really did look a good year or two older than her.

As he came up towards where she waited she grew uneasy yet tried her best to keep herself calm. "What do you want?" she asked him as she hadn't known he would follow her. She had only helped not harm anyone so why was he following her. While it was strange she had never seen anyone really trying to make this planet a better place. "I did nothing wrong so why are you here" she asked growing worse with her nerves as she kept picturing the video she had been forced to watch of his home planets demise.

"I just want to talk." It was true he felt uneasy about her and a bit wary, seeing as the only people he'd seen show powers like himself had been his own and the ones who'd sent him on his way here, but she was the first person he had seen even have powers. Years on your own would do that to a person. All he wanted right now was a little conversation with another like himself.

Galo looked her over, a little intrigued at her look while trying to find any markings that would tie her to either race. Himself, his hair and eyes were the signature of who he was, his hair a short stark white, and eyes a blue-green swirl, each color defined and separate. His outfit complimented both, but not what a normal comic book superhero would wear: black human clothes and a white, blue, and green cape. After another quick glance, he rubbed his eyes and temples, wracking his mind trying to get it back under control and less scrambled. "Again. Who are you?"

Her purple swirling tribal markings would show that she was of the Rienkains as she gave a sigh. The black hair with streaks of purple was a sign of royalty in her people knew that well. While most commoners just had a single color hair all of the royals had black with their own color even the tribal marks seemed to go along with the royal color. "I said Violeta" she said to him as she just wasn't sure what to think. She was sure he would figure it out sooner or later her look gave it away as she hadn't thought to hide what she looked like when she was doing such things. Only now she knew that she had to be more careful no matter how young this planet was it seemed she was not the only one drawn to it.

Finally settling some, he thought back, staring intently at her markings, being reminded of his home planet's invasion. "That's not what I meant...where are you from? Why are you here?" He had more questions, but they would have to wait as the gears in his head turned and something clicked into place. He knew where she came from, and an idea as to why she was here, all that was left was to see whether or not he could stop her. First, though, he'd see what she had to say, though he physically tensed up, ready to try and fight if need be.

As she heard his questions she gave a look of pain across her face before looking down. "I believe you know where I come from" she stated. "Just as I know where you come from" she said as she looked to him. "I'm actually here for something these humans seem to be willing to fight for" she said to him as she noticed how he tensed up. "Freedom and nothing more" she said to him as he might not believe her, that she was sure of. "I just want to be left alone in peace" she said as her hand came to hold her other arm. While she knew she was anything but weak she felt so much like that in front of him. She couldn't understand why she was feeling the guilt of her father's sins. She had only been a few days old when her father took control of his planet. Not even old enough to know what was going on. "Now if you please just don't follow me" she said as she slowly started to turn.

Frowning as she turned to leave, he moved forward to grab hold of her arm quickly and keep her from going just yet. "Why should I trust you? Your people destroyed my life and my home; it's what you do." His mind raced with the memories of his world falling apart, his planet in chaos, and it infuriated him, causing his hand to tighten on her arm. His anger swelled the more he remained on those thoughts, but before he could say anything more, he saw her eyes and felt something kind from her, that something that made him unsure of who she was until they were closer and he had a little more time to take her in. Galo relaxed his grip and let her loose, taking a deep breath as he mulled over his next words. "...I'll be keeping an eye on you." and, with that, he turned and soared away from her back to his home.

Violeta stilled instantly when he came to grab her arm. Hearing his words and the tone he used against her she felt like her heart was ripping to pieces. "I . . ." she was going to say that she had nothing to do with that only she was sure he wouldn't know that she had been just a newborn when that happened. "Its what they do" she said as he let go of her arm she felt ready to cry yet she kept a stern face in hopes of leaving with her pride as she flew off much faster than before only she couldn't stop the first few tears that dropped as she flew off. The smell of salt in the air was high as she pretty much sobbed in her flight. Rushing back to the building she had rented the apartment landing on the roof and transforming once more she was grateful to the illusion as it kept others from seeing that she was crying as well. Reaching to the door that led down from the building's roof she was actually right there on the top floor with no neighbors another thing she was grateful for.

Back
Top Bottom