Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Genie and Her Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew777

Moon
Story: Lilith is a beautiful red-haired genie trapped in a bottle. It is so small inside that she has no room to even take a step forward or backwards. More than anything she longs to be freed, but her chances look slim.

Matthew is a high school senior with an advanced understanding in theoretical physics. He has brown hair, thick-rimmed glasses, and a chin in slight need of a shave. Due to his genius complex, he has no friends, much less a girlfriend. He vents out his frustration through jogging in the woods near his house.

One day while jogging through the woods he comes across Lilith's bottle and unwittingly releases her. Lilith is eternally grateful to him as well, and is soon smitten by his handsomeness and unintentional charm.

She tells Matthew that all of her great powers are at his command, partially to repay him for releasing her, partially to stay with him. Matthew is at first terrified by her and tries to flee. Lilith secretly wants him, and appeals to his wishes as to form the basis for a relationship.

(I'm looking for someone to play Lilith while I play Matt. PM me if you're interested.)

Rules:
*I'm looking for an actual female to play Lilith.
*Whoever plays Lilith must be able to make a post at least every other day.
*I'm looking for someone who's actually literate to play Lilith.
*Each post must be at least a paragraph long.
*I love long posts. There is no limit to how long they can be. And I'll match their length when I make my posts.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom